Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, Bullion said:

Ah c’mon.... I’m sure super dictator Jacinda could stop this quick smart, she’s just not trying hard enough 😉

She's too busy being extra kind at the moment because her mask has been slipping of late.

2020 AUG 16 KIWIS are in trouble; Forced Detention, Family ...

1751151569_Screenshot2021-04-21222628.png.cb14a52d823f9302c6576fc6dbd0d74c.png

2 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

S(he) is one evil looking fucker.

HOW DARE YOU

Christchurch terror attack: Jacinda Ardern praised for ...

'We are all in this together': Jacinda Ardern's UN speech ...

The New Zealand Story: First They Take Your Guns | The ...Jacinda Ardern's Maternity Leave Is Good For Women and Men ...

New Zealand could implement four-day workweek

I'm as fake as a wedding cake
And I'm vague and I know that I'm homopolitan
Pitifully predictable
Correctly political
I'm the new, I'm the new, new model
I've got nothing inside
Better in the head and in bed, at the office
I can suck it and smile
New, new, new model
New, new, new model
I can choke and diet on coke
I'm spun and I know that I'm stoned and rolling
Lifelike and poseable
Hopeless and disposable

26 minutes ago, Bullion said:

All the money in the world and not a decent set of teeth between them. I’m sick of seeing these ugly bastards 🤮

Unlike Jacinda, who looks like she could eat an apple through a tennis racket! 😆

103531685_150772499905685_8317839224370539137_n.jpg.77fe5f6384555d5735658f313892d6b9.jpg

• Haha 2

https://pandemic.warroom.org/2021/04/19/bombshell-60-of-new-covid-patients-are-vaccinated/

linked page has short vid clips

Bombshell: 60% of New Covid Patients Are Vaccinated 

Dr. Harvey Risch joined War Room to explain the vaccine “bait and switch” of public health officials, which are using a totally different standard for efficacy than they are letting on.

“What clinicians are telling me is more than half of the new covid cases that they’re seeing to treat is people who’ve been vaccinated,” Dr. Risch said. “They’ve estimated 60 percent of new patients they’ve been treating have been people who’ve been vaccinated.”

33 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

She's too busy being extra kind at the moment because her mask has been slipping of late.

2020 AUG 16 KIWIS are in trouble; Forced Detention, Family ...

1751151569_Screenshot2021-04-21222628.png.cb14a52d823f9302c6576fc6dbd0d74c.png

I almost forgot she became an honorary Muslim... that mouth is a dentist’s dream.... would fully pay for a posh country club membership 😂

In other news, your fearless leader has irked most of Oz with this comment:

86A22AF9-4604-4996-A108-5C8332450330.jpeg.18b918932ac76aa06abc206f4ff232d0.jpeg

17 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Unlike Jacinda, who looks like she could eat an apple through a tennis racket! 😆

103531685_150772499905685_8317839224370539137_n.jpg.77fe5f6384555d5735658f313892d6b9.jpg

It’s getting to the point where a grotesque teeth thread will be needed😂

47 minutes ago, Bullion said:

All the money in the world and not a decent set of teeth between them. I’m sick of seeing these ugly bastards 🤮

These Reppies do like their sugar, so I'm told.......🥮

25 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Her mentor and fellow globalist to the core, Aunty Helen Clarke has some good nashers

image.jpeg.171ed8faa3a293f0df245b12f59018f0.jpeg

Helen Clark - who says you can't have both brains and looks? - Tara's Mum

Our old Queen Mother's teeth trump the lot though 🤣🤣🤣 (proper British teeth)--9.jpeg.dc99360cd5f5e8a2eedf1901f8404917.jpeg

Reminds me of this (from the Viz comic)-

094_04212014_01-22.jpg.752affb62ed4733bbd6ec2641b75fef3.jpg

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Bullion said:

I almost forgot she became an honorary Muslim... that mouth is a dentist’s dream.... would fully pay for a posh country club membership 😂

In other news, your fearless leader has irked most of Oz with this comment:

86A22AF9-4604-4996-A108-5C8332450330.jpeg.18b918932ac76aa06abc206f4ff232d0.jpeg

She's pissing us off here too!

Technically there is still a provision in the Australian Constitution for us to become another State. NZ (and Fiji) were originally part of the process when the colonies decided to unite as the Commonwealth but we decided against it before the Federation came into force on Jan. 1 1901 - however the clause is still in there somewhere...  (we weren't too keen on the way the Aborigines were treated as the Crown had signed the 1840 Treaty of Waitangi with the Maori's (before that document got "lost" in a basement of a Govt building being water damaged and eaten by rats lol)  plus we didn't want to open the backdoor to Chinese immigration lol)

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

My granny at 95 holding her 5 day old great-granddaughter:  whose working-class family immigrated from a small fishing village at the top of Scotland to NZ when she was 3, who worked her whole life, helped raise me when I was a little boy, cooked her own meat and three vege every night and smoked heavily daily until she passed away - compared to Philip, at about the same age who had lived a life of such unimaginable privilege one couldn't even begin to comprehend

image.png.2bae100c450da1989c2a1d5a8c6f8df8.png

Precisely. Purity vs pure evil. It's so obvious.

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Australians who use the New Zealand travel bubble to fly onto the rest of the world could potentially face prison.

New Zealand Customs this week said it has no power to stop Australians leaving that country to travel anywhere else - despite Aussies still being under a strict travel ban for the rest of the world.

And while this week Australian authorities simply warned people who did fly on further it would be tough to get back to Australia, it appears to be cracking down on those planning to use the back door route to visit family overseas or holiday elsewhere.

An amendment to legislation has been made which warns people they could face jail or hefty fines if they fly anywhere else overseas.

WOW! Fascistic much?!

"Human coronavirus with pandemic potential"

https://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Parliamentary_Departments/Parliamentary_Library/FlagPost/2020/March/COVID-19_Biosecurity_Emergency_Declaration

Talk about open ended. Unlimited power to declare any human coronavirus as having "pandemic potential" and bring in the full police powers.

You couldn't design a better hostile takeover.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

https://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Parliamentary_Departments/Parliamentary_Library/FlagPost/2020/March/COVID-19_Biosecurity_Emergency_Declaration

Talk about open ended. Unlimited power to declare any human coronavirus as having "pandemic potential" and bring in the full police powers.

You couldn't design a better hostile takeover.

Yes, it's amazing how our commonwealth countries (UK/NZ/AU/CAN.) have packaged and passed all these "laws" through the official framework of 'democracy' - its almost as if it had been set up that way to suit a purpose - and what legalisation pushed through under 'emergency' powers has been made so obscure, relying solely on the uneducated ignorance and naivety of our largely unquestioning, law abiding general populaces... but then you get Lawyers such as the wonderful Sue Grey who understands the legislation and thus has taken the NZ govt to the High Court over its breach of the law regarding the authorisation of use of the "vaccine" by the Medsafe authority.

Read her open letter outlining the actual legalities in full here: - quite the eye opener the deception involved - I'm not holding my breath though..

Ours doesn't even specify "coronavirus'" (that I can find now I look for it) only COVID-19 (which is apparently the disease SARS-COV-2 may go on to cause as you know) so really I don't know what legs it really stands on

4.Purpose

The purpose of this Act is to support a public health response to COVID-19 that—

(a) prevents, and limits the risk of, the outbreak or spread of COVID-19 (taking into account the infectious nature and potential for asymptomatic transmission of COVID-19); and

(b) avoids, mitigates, or remedies the actual or potential adverse effects of the COVID-19 outbreak (whether direct or indirect); 

image.png.75171ca3a4b8003f792f854b43e97cad.png

Here we go.... "Legal" medical tyranny by stealth.... tip-toe...tip-toe

Australian employers could require some workers to be vaccinated after commission ruling

The Fair Work Commission upholds the sacking of a childcare worker who refused to get a flu jab

Employers’ power to direct employees to be vaccinated has received a boost in the Fair Work Commission, which has upheld the sacking of a childcare worker who refused a flu jab.

Although the commission said the decision “relates specifically to the influenza vaccination in a childcare environment”, the case confirms labour law experts’ belief that an employer’s direction to get a vaccination can be “lawful and reasonable”.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/apr/21/australian-employers-could-require-some-workers-to-be-vaccinated-after-commission-ruling?

16 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Here we go.... "Legal" medical tyranny by stealth.... tip-toe...tip-toe

Australian employers could require some workers to be vaccinated after commission ruling

The Fair Work Commission upholds the sacking of a childcare worker who refused to get a flu jab

Employers’ power to direct employees to be vaccinated has received a boost in the Fair Work Commission, which has upheld the sacking of a childcare worker who refused a flu jab.

Although the commission said the decision “relates specifically to the influenza vaccination in a childcare environment”, the case confirms labour law experts’ belief that an employer’s direction to get a vaccination can be “lawful and reasonable”.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/apr/21/australian-employers-could-require-some-workers-to-be-vaccinated-after-commission-ruling?

A slippery slope, surely whilst the vaccine manufacturers are exempt, employers could be liable for any side effects their employees get. If they are not illegible for prosecution, I suspect many employers will shite themselves at the prospect of being sued and financially ruined.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

My granny at 95 holding her 5 day old great-granddaughter:  whose working-class family immigrated from a small fishing village at the top of Scotland to NZ when she was 3, who worked her whole life, helped raise me when I was a little boy, cooked her own meat and three vege every night and smoked heavily daily until she passed away - compared to Philip, at about the same age who had lived a life of such unimaginable privilege one couldn't even begin to comprehend

image.png.2bae100c450da1989c2a1d5a8c6f8df8.png

Out of likes, but what a lovely photo of your Grandma :)

Do you know what town she grew up in? Sounds similar to the place I stay! :) 

On 4/21/2021 at 1:30 AM, perpetual said:

Oh not just the supermarkets.... simply getting out and about you bump into noobs.

This is going to carry on so you might as well train yourself to get over it to the point that you'll be laughing instead of feeling hot n bothered.

See, we have much to learn from the elites, pedo and criminals.

They always turn it around to you. So if you are innocent and they are criminal, they point the finger at you to say that you are the criminal. Same logic works here dealing with case such as above. If they start complaining about touching the loaf, they should have wrapped it.... See? It is never your fault. lol Anyway, if you go to M&S, Waitrose, Tesco, it's all wrapped. Sainsburys, Lidl did for a little while but they stopped doing that.

May be they have always been stupid but you've only realised? It's a possibility.

LOL so now you too have started to understand the elites.

Gee, thanks for the advice.