Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

On 4/21/2021 at 1:30 AM, perpetual said:

Oh not just the supermarkets.... simply getting out and about you bump into noobs.

This is going to carry on so you might as well train yourself to get over it to the point that you'll be laughing instead of feeling hot n bothered.

See, we have much to learn from the elites, pedo and criminals.

They always turn it around to you. So if you are innocent and they are criminal, they point the finger at you to say that you are the criminal. Same logic works here dealing with case such as above. If they start complaining about touching the loaf, they should have wrapped it.... See? It is never your fault. lol Anyway, if you go to M&S, Waitrose, Tesco, it's all wrapped. Sainsburys, Lidl did for a little while but they stopped doing that.

May be they have always been stupid but you've only realised? It's a possibility.

LOL so now you too have started to understand the elites.

Gee, thanks for the advice.

Was another article in the Telegraph lastnight about the monumental scam of these lateral flow tests, but they put it across as an accident or crap science STILL & not a total crony tax payer gang bang.

I suppose thats the closest to the truth you expect from the MSM & should be grateful?

Raab & Bodger were both on the news admitting they were 93% useless six months ago.

Mass Covid testing is a 'waste of time and money', MPs warned

10,000 people would need to be tested in some areas to find one positive case due to low prevalence of virus, parliamentary group told

The Government’s mass testing plan has been criticised as a waste of “time and money”, as MPs heard in some areas 10,000 people would need to be tested to find one positive case.

The All Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on Coronavirus heard evidence from experts on the benefits of mass testing using lateral flow tests (LFTs) for controlling the pandemic and hosting large events.

Seven days worth of rapid tests were made available for everyone in England for free earlier this month, through both an online ordering system and a new "Pharmacy Collect" service.

Layla Moran, chair of the APPG, said mass testing “seems to be the panacea at the moment” for the Government, but questioned “how reliable is it?”

Professor Jon Deeks said there is “no evidence” to show mass testing works. “For this mass test, the Innova test, we have the Liverpool study and the University of Birmingham study, that’s a total of 78 cases where we know how well it detects (positive cases)," he said.

Advertisement

“That is absolutely outrageous that we are now testing the whole population based effectively on data from 78 people, which actually showed it doesn’t work very well."

If those cases were not tested at all they would have been missed, he added, so the tests have “some benefit but at what cost?”

“In the South West at the moment, I think we are down to 0.09 per cent prevalence and that probably means we would be using 10,000 tests to find one case in the next few weeks,” Prof Deeks said.

“I don’t think that’s a good use of people’s time or money or public health capital to do that. There are far better things we could be doing,” such as fixing test and trace, he added.

A Department for Health and Social Care spokesman said:  “ Around one in three people with COVID-19 experience no symptoms and rapid testing is playing a significant role in our coronavirus response.”

Edited by oddsnsods

I suppose this can happen if you take an "experimental" drug. Who knows, maybe there was nothing "experimental" about it at all and this was the intended outcome from the start. Great money making scam fostered on the world.

Will the great vaxxed now feel conned??????

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/vaccine-pfizer-booster-coronavirus/2021/04/21/id/1018536/

On 4/10/2021 at 5:11 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

The UK Government has claimed that "1 in 3 people who have the virus have no symptoms, so you could be spreading it without knowing it".

And, of course there are two studies that the govt always ignores which show that people with no symptoms do not transmit the virus. The second study shows that masks are ineffective, so HAS to be discounted. https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4695 and  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680614/

• Like 3

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Her mentor and fellow globalist to the core, Aunty Helen Clarke has some good nashers

image.jpeg.171ed8faa3a293f0df245b12f59018f0.jpeg

Helen Clark - who says you can't have both brains and looks? - Tara's Mum

New Zealand pushes aside Five Eyes to pursue closer ties with China

South Pacific nation puts itself at odds with UK and others in intelligence-sharing network by pursuing closer ties to the Communist state

New Zealand has broken with its “Five Eyes” intelligence partners, including the UK, as it pursues a closer alliance with China, its largest trading partner.

New Zealand’s foreign minister said she would not allow the intelligence alliance to dictate the country’s dealings with China, putting it at odds with the other members of the ‘Five Eyes’  alliance: the UK, US, Canada and Australia.

Tensions between Beijing and Washington have been rising in recent years, while in March Britain and China imposed tit-for-tat sanctions stemming from human rights abuses committed against Uyghur Muslims. Australia’s robust criticism of China’s human rights record in recent months has resulted in punitive levies on more than a dozen Australian exports, including wine.

Intelligence sources in the UK insisted they were not concerned by comments made by Nanaia Mahuta, who was appointed New Zealand’s foreign minister following Jacinda Ardern’s re-election last year. Sources suggested there was a difference of opinion on a specific issue over the issuing of joint statements on China but stressed this was not “a fracturing of the relationship” of the Five Eyes alliance.

Advertisement

The Five Eyes network, which was established during the Cold War as a means for the five countries to collect and share intelligence, expanded its role last year to include the promotion of “shared values” on democracy and human rights. That included issuing a statement criticising China’s suppression of protests in Hong Kong.

New Zealand’s attempts to now distance itself from the Five Eyes alliance will inevitably open up Ms Ardern to allegations that her administration is ignoring abuses in Hong Kong and against Uyghur Muslims in order to preserve and grow its trading relationship with China. Recent figures show 29 per cent of New Zealand’s exports are sold to China.

In her speech to the New Zealand China Council, Ms Mahuta said Five Eyes should not stray from its scope of intelligence-sharing between member nations.

“We are uncomfortable with expanding the remit of the Five Eyes relationship,” she said.

“We would much rather prefer to look for multilateral opportunities to express our interests on a number of issues.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/04/19/five-eyes-become-four-new-zealand-takes-different-view-china/?utm_content=telegraph&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1618860943

7 hours ago, Concerned Citizen said:

CHRIS SKY - Our Government Is Losing Control Of Its Law Enforcement - YouTube

Not sure if this posting is in the correct topic area BUT it is a Chris Sky video - it is on you tube (not sure how long it will be on there, under a 1000 views so far as I post this message).

He is a bold warrior in this SCAM DEMIC hoax, and in this vid he details some valuable ways that he is suggesting the people respond in unison. 

On a different note I have attended a "Stand in the Park" on two successive Sundays - 50 people there on first one and around 30 on the second. 

A big day in London on Sat 24th of course. I cannot get there but will go out on Sun 25th to my local "Stand in the Park". I have to say that it has been so pleasant to chat with people WITHOUT MASKS and see actual faces.

Perhaps spread the word about "Stand in the Park" - take a look yourself perhaps.

Brilliant video - reinforces the realisation that right now we need personal and unified ACTION to defeat these fraudsters and we haven't got a lot of time to do it.

Quote from Chris towards the end of this clip, "If we don't take action now we face perpetual medical tyranny and servitude..."

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Stand in the Park should only be the start... the beginning of the end of all this...

• Like 2

On 4/11/2021 at 4:29 PM, Shake said:

What supermarkets do you folk seem to get the most hassle from by the yellow vest idiots? It seems to me Lidl, closely followed by Waitrose are the top contenders.

No hassle at all in Aldi, Sainsburys, B&M, Home Bargain and Asda. Only Sainsburys has door staff and they are usually chatting to someone and don't notice. You can also pay in cash. Haven't been To Tesco, Waitrose or Morrisons recently as they are too far away. I've been boycotting Lidl since the checkout woman accused me of giving her a foreign coin when I didn't.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

The vaccinated are shedding their infertility on to the unvaccinated. Stay away from the vaccine zombies for the next 3-6 months, an actual real need for isolation has come about. 

Really? Can you explain mate. I need to know as I'm in a house with 2 who've had the second dose. The dogs sneezing and so am I not being paranoid about that but it crossed my mind last night .

4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

........ plus we didn't want to open the backdoor to Chinese immigration lol)

It seems that ship has sailed now.....she doesn’t mind globalist psychopath immigration though😉 and she is real cosy with the CCP:

55F4C6F0-7C43-4947-9400-BB32F7FF0F9D.png.c10be60821a224b5577d6b06b4d6b1e7.png

13AF8F3F-FFB0-42FC-832C-ECE6241E2DAF.png.fecff2b54297bb59c4690bb9e4d7ff2d.png

4 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Really? Can you explain mate. I need to know as I'm in a house with 2 who've had the second dose. The dogs sneezing and so am I not being paranoid about that but it crossed my mind last night .

What can I explain?  They deny that vaccine shedding exists but the evidence seems to show that it does. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Here we go.... "Legal" medical tyranny by stealth.... tip-toe...tip-toe

Australian employers could require some workers to be vaccinated after commission ruling

The Fair Work Commission upholds the sacking of a childcare worker who refused to get a flu jab

Employers’ power to direct employees to be vaccinated has received a boost in the Fair Work Commission, which has upheld the sacking of a childcare worker who refused a flu jab.

Although the commission said the decision “relates specifically to the influenza vaccination in a childcare environment”, the case confirms labour law experts’ belief that an employer’s direction to get a vaccination can be “lawful and reasonable”.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/apr/21/australian-employers-could-require-some-workers-to-be-vaccinated-after-commission-ruling?

People in childcare, aged care and healthcare should all threaten to quit and see what happens.... we need a good old fashioned workers strike. It’s a pity there isn’t some extremely wealthy good guys out there that are willing to help out these types of workers for a bit so they can go on strike and break the back of this medical fascist nonsense. Are we meant to believe that the only millionaires and billionaires are all globalist arseholes who are ‘in ‘ on this takeover. 

7 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

What can I explain?  They deny that vaccine shedding exists but the evidence seems to show that it does. 

Definitely shed the flu mist does

kids go to school, they don’t have it (mine) but they come home and then we get sick over the next week

Happens most years, of course they deny it

Why would this be any different 

6 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Let the predictable evil 'blame' games begin.

How long before America really, truly, utterly socially implodes?

The Dark entities that have been invited to come feed from our vibratory reality are gorging themselves sick over the amount of chaos, death, destruction, pain, malice and scorn currently emanating for our dimension, which is drawing even more in!

image.png.7656aebdd726cb0ad7c80febabf3dc06.png

image.png.56736712c00f0079b2a8b8670d49a59c.png

152817453_download(84).jpg.c8c6b559531da126c73e5ecfbf7d15af.jpg

BP Makes Offer to Buy Penn Virginia, Other Majors ...

Tragic really. This should change their minds.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4bAaCo389M

Meet Bill Gates - A Corbett Report [Full 4 Parts] [Fact Check}

Check The Fact checkers!!! -Do the work, become wiser.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic