Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 hours ago, alexa said:

The Next Crisis ??? Will It Be A Cyber Attack?

It certainly would be a good excuse for more control of the internet and access to the internet itself. You could also start a war quite easily with how everything is networked these days. Hack into a few power plants and mess with the cooling systems leading to critical failures and knocking out energy grids. Then just play the blame game. 

Edited by The Old Knight
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Old Knight said:

It certainly would be a good excuse for more control of the internet and access to the internet itself. You could also start a war quite easily with how everything is networked these days. Hack into a few power plants and mess with the cooling systems leading to critical failures and knocking out energy grids. Then just play the blame game. 

It would be something like this (pinpointed as a software update) ...: https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2021/04/19/rogers-customers-experience-canada-wide-network-outage-emergency-services-and-physicians-warn-of-disruptions.html

• Like 1

15 hours ago, The Illuminator said:

Not sure mate. Islam is the last of the 3 Abrahamic faiths. I was always taught as a child to respect the bible and torah and to treat them with as much reverence as the quran. As the quran is basically the bible and torah with updates apparently. The last word of god if you may.

As for Muslims being onto summat? Nah mate, not from my experience atm. They all muzzled up and getting vaxed.

The same people that were warming me of all these satanic things have been brainwashed and going along with the charade.

Where are all the imams priests rabbis speaking out at all the atrocities been committed to mankind. They are all in lockstep with the elite fuckers. Which suggests to me that the saturn death cult control all major religions.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2a6jsVMSvxeL7fr1v5zB

Religion is created by man to control man.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Well his 'programmes' usually always have an agenda at the end, so you get used to hearing them lie..which is environmental fascism.

At the same time his WWF ilk are the ones behind creating the ivory trade & still hunt big game. I call them his ilk, coz hes definitely establishment & part of the cult.

Some say hes just gone senile. I used to believe it was because of his love for wildlife, he was willing to lie his arse off..but no he is a Eugenicist predator control freak like the rest & wants the planet to themselves.

His family made a big thing about looking after some J'ish refugees, during ww2.

Most likely a crypto & why his brother was so successful in Hollyweird.

His brother gave off paedo vibes.

One series he did do I liked was "The tribal eye." If you are ever bored, worth hunting down.

The evil is definitely starting to show on his face. Time carves the face from the depths of the soul. Evil can't hide over time.

• Thanks 1

Let the predictable evil 'blame' games begin.

How long before America really, truly, utterly socially implodes?

The Dark entities that have been invited to come feed from our vibratory reality are gorging themselves sick over the amount of chaos, death, destruction, pain, malice and scorn currently emanating for our dimension, which is drawing even more in!

image.png.7656aebdd726cb0ad7c80febabf3dc06.png

image.png.56736712c00f0079b2a8b8670d49a59c.png

152817453_download(84).jpg.c8c6b559531da126c73e5ecfbf7d15af.jpg

BP Makes Offer to Buy Penn Virginia, Other Majors ...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Let the predictable evil 'blame' games begin.

How long before America really, truly, utterly socially implodes?

The Dark entities that have been invited to come feed from our vibratory reality are gorging themselves sick over the amount of chaos, death, destruction, pain, malice and scorn currently emanating for our dimension, which is drawing even more in!

image.png.7656aebdd726cb0ad7c80febabf3dc06.png

image.png.56736712c00f0079b2a8b8670d49a59c.png

152817453_download(84).jpg.c8c6b559531da126c73e5ecfbf7d15af.jpg

BP Makes Offer to Buy Penn Virginia, Other Majors ...

And so it begins. Hell is upon us.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

The evil is definitely starting to show on his face. Time carves the face from the depths of the soul. Evil can't hide over time.

How poignant that you would post those exact words just as I post mine which includes pics!

• Like 2

Just now, skitzorat said:

How poignant that you would post those exact words just as I post mine which includes pics!

I guess we were on the same wavelength mate.

And how's this for extra weird... I was literally just sitting here watching an episode of the Vampire Diaries and thinking how these evil fucks like Gates and Soros look like LITERAL fucking vampire evil cunts, and then your pictures came through. And sure as hell, they do. 😄

Talk about perfect timing bro lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

My granny at 95 holding her 5 day old great-granddaughter:  whose working-class family immigrated from a small fishing village at the top of Scotland to NZ when she was 3, who worked her whole life, helped raise me when I was a little boy, cooked her own meat and three vege every night and smoked heavily daily until she passed away - compared to Philip, at about the same age who had lived a life of such unimaginable privilege one couldn't even begin to comprehend

image.png.2bae100c450da1989c2a1d5a8c6f8df8.png

• Like 6

3 hours ago, DarianF said:

New Zealand travel: Australians who defy travel bubble could be jailed

https://amp.9news.com.au/article/28a7449c-de8c-4313-b9a0-2f8ab7d02bf3

Australians who use the New Zealand travel bubble to fly onto the rest of the world could potentially face prison.

New Zealand Customs this week said it has no power to stop Australians leaving that country to travel anywhere else - despite Aussies still being under a strict travel ban for the rest of the world.

And while this week Australian authorities simply warned people who did fly on further it would be tough to get back to Australia, it appears to be cracking down on those planning to use the back door route to visit family overseas or holiday elsewhere.

An amendment to legislation has been made which warns people they could face jail or hefty fines if they fly anywhere else overseas.

WOW! Fascistic much?!

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Australians who use the New Zealand travel bubble to fly onto the rest of the world could potentially face prison.

New Zealand Customs this week said it has no power to stop Australians leaving that country to travel anywhere else - despite Aussies still being under a strict travel ban for the rest of the world.

Ah c’mon.... I’m sure super dictator Jacinda could stop this quick smart, she’s just not trying hard enough 😉

2 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

S(he) is one evil looking fucker.

HOW DARE YOU

Christchurch terror attack: Jacinda Ardern praised for ...

'We are all in this together': Jacinda Ardern's UN speech ...

The New Zealand Story: First They Take Your Guns | The ...Jacinda Ardern's Maternity Leave Is Good For Women and Men ...

New Zealand could implement four-day workweek

I'm as fake as a wedding cake
And I'm vague and I know that I'm homopolitan
Pitifully predictable
Correctly political
I'm the new, I'm the new, new model
I've got nothing inside
Better in the head and in bed, at the office
I can suck it and smile
New, new, new model
New, new, new model
I can choke and diet on coke
I'm spun and I know that I'm stoned and rolling
Lifelike and poseable
Hopeless and disposable

https://pandemic.warroom.org/2021/04/19/bombshell-60-of-new-covid-patients-are-vaccinated/

linked page has short vid clips

Bombshell: 60% of New Covid Patients Are Vaccinated 

Dr. Harvey Risch joined War Room to explain the vaccine “bait and switch” of public health officials, which are using a totally different standard for efficacy than they are letting on.

“What clinicians are telling me is more than half of the new covid cases that they’re seeing to treat is people who’ve been vaccinated,” Dr. Risch said. “They’ve estimated 60 percent of new patients they’ve been treating have been people who’ve been vaccinated.”

33 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

She's too busy being extra kind at the moment because her mask has been slipping of late.

2020 AUG 16 KIWIS are in trouble; Forced Detention, Family ...

1751151569_Screenshot2021-04-21222628.png.cb14a52d823f9302c6576fc6dbd0d74c.png

I almost forgot she became an honorary Muslim... that mouth is a dentist’s dream.... would fully pay for a posh country club membership 😂

In other news, your fearless leader has irked most of Oz with this comment:

86A22AF9-4604-4996-A108-5C8332450330.jpeg.18b918932ac76aa06abc206f4ff232d0.jpeg

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic