Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 minutes ago, alexa said:

Mother's legs erupt in agonising blood-filled blisters 'after getting AstraZeneca's Covid vaccine' - as 34-year-old reveals rare reaction left her wheelchair-bound and fearing she'd need her limbs amputated

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9496075/Mothers-legs-erupt-horrifying-rash-blisters-getting-AstraZenecas-Covid-vaccine.html

They love that word 'rare' don't they.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Saved said:

God's Kingdom must suffer as Christ suffered if it is to grow and be effective. In general, the visible church in the West is heavily compromised and controlled from the top down (religious hierarchy). She has abandoned the Gospel (with the persecution that comes with both living and preaching it) and has been seduced by other spirits, thinking herself rich.

Christ has already called it out as poor, blind, naked - and downright wretched.

My particular fellowship has readily followed the spell spoken over this nation and (not for the first time) I find myself alienated. 

Me too.

Pretty much my whole family and all but a handful of people who grew up with me in my particular fellowship. Its very hard to make sense of considering some of these people I would never have seen it coming and certainly not my own large family. Lets just say I'm one out of 9 that sees what's going on.

And they say I lack discernment. 

Isolating indeed 

• Like 1

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of "Optimizing Vaccination Roll Out — Dos and Don'ts for all messaging, documents and 'communications' in the widest sense" - it's an NHS document using "nudge theory" to increase vaccination uptake that several psychologists have criticised as unethical - it's totally disappeared from online 

• Like 1

On 4/20/2021 at 8:34 PM, Macnamara said:

I have looked into it and i found a guy online who says he did successfully not register his own child years ago and he occaisionally pops up and gives advice about these sorts of matters

It sounds like somethings work whilst others don't. The guy i mentioned above said that this guy basically mounted the wrong defence

I've tried to search for that guy but can't find him. It looks like the algorithms have been tweaked because i can't find anything coming up by private citizens. All i get are reams and reams of government weblinks, charities and NGO's

I'm pretty sure i saw that guy pop up recently and say something about that lady citing magna carta in defence of keeping her salon open but can't find it....strange....the internet is changing...

I have sent an email to the John Smith of the Common Law court. He is an expert in these matters. I am still awaiting his reply.

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/

21 minutes ago, epsom said:

I have sent an email to the John Smith of the Common Law court. He is an expert in these matters. I am still awaiting his reply.

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/

My view on what John Smith is doing is that the more people who understand it and engage with it the more weight it carries

The problem we have is that many police, lawyers, judges and members of the public are labouring under the falsehood that parliamentary statute is the highest law in the land

The implications of that are insane because it means that parliament can then decide anything it wants and impose it through statute. They could for example decide tomorrow that all people of a certain characteristic should be rounded up and shot. They can decide anything and put it in statute and if enough police continue to obey because they falsely believe that statute is the highest law in the land then that statute would be enforced

So we need police etc to realise that there has to be a limit to parliamentary power in order to protect individuals and that protection is the common law

• Like 5

Document looking at 9 studies that show masks don't work:

Masks Don’t Work

A review of science relevant to COVID-19 social policy

Denis G. Rancourt, PhDResearcher, Ontario Civil Liberties Association (ocla.ca)

Working report, published at Research Gate

(https://www.researchgate.net/profile/D_Rancourt)

April 2020

Summary / AbstractMasks and respirators do not work.There have been extensive randomized controlled trial (RCT) studies, and meta-analysis reviews of RCT studies, which all show that masks and respirators do not work to prevent respiratory influenza-like illnesses, or respiratory illnesses believed to be transmitted by droplets and aerosol particles.Furthermore, the relevant known physics and biology, which I review, are such that masks and respirators should not work. It would be a paradox if masks and respirators worked, given what weknow aboutviral respiratory diseases: The main transmission pathis long-residence-time aerosol particles(<2.5μm), which are too fine to be blocked, and the minimum-infective-dose is smaller than oneaerosol particle. The present paper about masks illustrates the degree to which governments, the mainstream media, and institutional propagandists can decide to operate in a science vacuum, or select only incompletescience that serves their interests. Such recklessness is also certainly the case with the current global lockdown of over 1 billion people, an unprecedented experiment in medical and political history.

https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/wp-content/uploads/masks-dont-work-denis-rancourt-april-2020.pdf

• Like 2

22 hours ago, DarianF said:

Coronavirus: Victoria’s mass vaccination centres open up | 9 News Australia @Bullion

They’ll end up having to pay people to use these. Isn’t it hilarious how you have to make an appointment these days for the most trivial of things, yet these vax centres accept ‘walk ins’😂.

”Real” life saving treatments cost a bomb, yet this vax is free 😂😂

Instead of going to the zoo on school holidays I’m gonna tell my nieces and nephews that I’ll take them to see real life morons in their natural habitat at the vax centres😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Bullion said:

Instead of going to the zoo on school holidays I’m gonna tell my nieces and nephews that I’ll take them to see real life morons in their natural habitat at the vax centres😂😂😂

The sad thing is you could actually do that and without taking the piss that's the scary part.  Its not even an insult when talking about these clowns.  

5 minutes ago, Fluke said:

The sad thing is you could actually do that and without taking the piss that's the scary part.  Its not even an insult when talking about these clowns.  

8 minutes ago, Bullion said:

They’ll end up having to pay people to use these. Isn’t it hilarious how you have to make an appointment these days for the most trivial of things, yet these vax centres accept ‘walk ins’😂.

”Real” life saving treatments cost a bomb, yet this vax is free 😂😂

906136829_LessWhiteMEMES(31).jpg.ff4d7ca673e88a569b01d1481a26ccdd.jpg.5b077c21e28f7e0cd0af38f9bc109bb2.jpg.8918861069f5810d8b3ed2134d129cb0.jpg

🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Remember when the government used to tell us NOT to experiment with drugs? It would be nice to see the surviving members of the Grange Hill cast reunited for an anti-vaxx version of 'Just Say No'.

p07cbr5q.jpg.b63f1e8f05b6a76aa5d091420854a934.jpg

s-l300.jpg.eebc85a2455a60b71c9a7c81b7b29d3e.jpgs-lsdfg00.jpg.b38039aab84c35a508d3a628c8a16c28.jpg

Edited by BossCrow
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Yep, it’s the young we have to educate now on what’s really happening, there’s no point in wasting precious time on those who cannot be helped.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bullion said:

Yep, it’s the young we have to educate now on what’s really happening, there’s no point in wasting precious time on those who cannot be helped.

Absolutely agree, it's hard to know how to get important information to school age children though. Presumably 'parental control' features on home/school internet would prevent children from accessing non-mainstream sources for real info on vaccine dangers, etc. They don't have access to the info they need and their uninformed parents decide if they get the jab or not.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Absolutely agree, it's hard to know how to get important information to school age children though. Presumably 'parental control' features on home/school internet would prevent children from accessing non-mainstream sources for real info on vaccine dangers, etc. They don't have access to the info they need and their uninformed parents decide if they get the jab or not.

Kids are inherently inquisitive about everything, even if parents think they control what their kid is exposed to, there’s always a way around it. Kids visit other kids places with more ‘free’ Internet etc. Older kids pass things along. I know a lot of younger kids that look at Insta, TikTok etc. Tell em it’s forbidden and they’ll find a way to get to it..... where there’s a will there’s a way. We can only do our bit and work within our sphere, there’s a lot of younger people well aware of the human microchipping agenda, so all is not lost.

CHRIS SKY - Our Government Is Losing Control Of Its Law Enforcement - YouTube

Not sure if this posting is in the correct topic area BUT it is a Chris Sky video - it is on you tube (not sure how long it will be on there, under a 1000 views so far as I post this message).

He is a bold warrior in this SCAM DEMIC hoax, and in this vid he details some valuable ways that he is suggesting the people respond in unison. 

On a different note I have attended a "Stand in the Park" on two successive Sundays - 50 people there on first one and around 30 on the second. 

A big day in London on Sat 24th of course. I cannot get there but will go out on Sun 25th to my local "Stand in the Park". I have to say that it has been so pleasant to chat with people WITHOUT MASKS and see actual faces.

Perhaps spread the word about "Stand in the Park" - take a look yourself perhaps.

Edited by Concerned Citizen
extra added
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Bullion said:

Kids are inherently inquisitive about everything, even if parents think they control what their kid is exposed to, there’s always a way around it. Kids visit other kids places with more ‘free’ Internet etc. Older kids pass things along. I know a lot of younger kids that look at Insta, TikTok etc. Tell em it’s forbidden and they’ll find a way to get to it..... where there’s a will there’s a way. We can only do our bit and work within our sphere, there’s a lot of younger people well aware of the human microchipping agenda, so all is not lost.

Out of likes. I'm sure that's right in a lot of cases. Many parents need their kids' help setting up computers and other tech (I know mine do! 😄). Kids today are probably still in a better position than I was in the 80s and 90s in terms of access to information, even if much of it is still censored or propaganda.

Apologies if this has already been posted but it's a must watch interview by that famous German Dr who has been so animated with his shock and horror at this whole 'covid' hoax.

It's 40mins, but worth it - skip the PCR stuff if you want (that us here on this forum already know)  to about 15min where he starts talking more in depth about the injections.....

"Don't believe this lie, guys, don't believe it, for God sake! And for God sake inform yourself before you let yourself and your loved ones be vaccinated, because, if you have been vaccinated once..... and guys don't get a third or fourth or fifth, because, if you do that, you are going to be contributing to the decimation of the worlds population"

COVID Shots to “Decimate World Population,” Warns Dr. Bhakdi

by Alex Newman April 16, 2021

In this exclusive interview with The New American magazine’s Senior Editor Alex Newman, world-renown German-Thai-American microbiologist Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi warns that the COVID hysteria is based on lies and that the COVID “vaccines” are set to cause a global catastrophe and a decimation of the human population. Starting off, he explains that the PCR test has been abused to produce fear in a way that is unscientific. Next, he explains what the mRNA vaccines are going to do to the human body in terms and using analogies that anyone can understand. Among other concerns, he expects massive deadly clotting as well as immune system responses that will destroy the human body. Finally, Bhakdi, who warned of impending “doom” during a Fox News interview that went viral, calls for criminal prosecutions of the people responsible and an immediate halt to this global experiment.

https://thenewamerican.com/covid-shots-to-decimate-world-population-warns-dr-bhakdi/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oovVux9QWSmA/

4 hours ago, alexa said:

The Next Crisis ??? Will It Be A Cyber Attack?

It certainly would be a good excuse for more control of the internet and access to the internet itself. You could also start a war quite easily with how everything is networked these days. Hack into a few power plants and mess with the cooling systems leading to critical failures and knocking out energy grids. Then just play the blame game. 

Edited by The Old Knight
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Old Knight said:

It certainly would be a good excuse for more control of the internet and access to the internet itself. You could also start a war quite easily with how everything is networked these days. Hack into a few power plants and mess with the cooling systems leading to critical failures and knocking out energy grids. Then just play the blame game. 

It would be something like this (pinpointed as a software update) ...: https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2021/04/19/rogers-customers-experience-canada-wide-network-outage-emergency-services-and-physicians-warn-of-disruptions.html

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic