Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Shocking police behaviour 

Time to stop watching and filming and making citizens arrests against the thugs - were enuff people there.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Thewoodsman said:

The only place you find any churches speaking out seemingly is in the USA,  not all but some

Europe forget it. The church has failed miserably here. Truly sad. I know people within churches here who are on the ball with this but I can assure from direct experience that the leaders from the churches in Europe are completely on board with this. Truly scary stuff.

I cannot express how sad this makes me. Mind you I've said for years the church must collapse and the real church now in the west is in home churches. 

The middle east, africa  and Asia the church is going strong. These Christians know all too well the face of oppression 

God's Kingdom must suffer as Christ suffered if it is to grow and be effective. In general, the visible church in the West is heavily compromised and controlled from the top down (religious hierarchy). She has abandoned the Gospel (with the persecution that comes with both living and preaching it) and has been seduced by other spirits, thinking herself rich.

Christ has already called it out as poor, blind, naked - and downright wretched.

My particular fellowship has readily followed the spell spoken over this nation and (not for the first time) I find myself alienated. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

The cat did well but should have followed up with a scissor kick to the windpipe.

That has just about made my day, simple creature that I am 🤣🤣🤣

5 hours ago, Liberty said:

Every organisation we thought of as good is now being run by evil. It’s all inverted. Care system keeping people in isolation when it is known having loved ones around aids recovery. The mandatory DNARs in the beginning. People dying being put onto iPads for loved ones to see. The police not there to protect but to enforce the evil. The churches turning a blind eye and allowing a house of god to be turned into big pharma vaccination sites. Not many in all these organisations are awake. And I didn’t previously like that word because it implies the rest are comatose   It also implies superiority over those who can’t see. But it might be fitting. 

I guess were living in that time when good is called evil and evil called good.

Alot of people have truly shocked me the past year. I mean really shocked me. Its mind boggling.

Just from what is in these vaccines alone you would think would be enough to turn the christian community away. But no. They are lining up begging science to save them from an apparent disease which is not that serious at all. Over riding our God given immune system with DNA altering science. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, alexa said:

Mother's legs erupt in agonising blood-filled blisters 'after getting AstraZeneca's Covid vaccine' - as 34-year-old reveals rare reaction left her wheelchair-bound and fearing she'd need her limbs amputated

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9496075/Mothers-legs-erupt-horrifying-rash-blisters-getting-AstraZenecas-Covid-vaccine.html

They love that word 'rare' don't they.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Saved said:

God's Kingdom must suffer as Christ suffered if it is to grow and be effective. In general, the visible church in the West is heavily compromised and controlled from the top down (religious hierarchy). She has abandoned the Gospel (with the persecution that comes with both living and preaching it) and has been seduced by other spirits, thinking herself rich.

Christ has already called it out as poor, blind, naked - and downright wretched.

My particular fellowship has readily followed the spell spoken over this nation and (not for the first time) I find myself alienated. 

Me too.

Pretty much my whole family and all but a handful of people who grew up with me in my particular fellowship. Its very hard to make sense of considering some of these people I would never have seen it coming and certainly not my own large family. Lets just say I'm one out of 9 that sees what's going on.

And they say I lack discernment. 

Isolating indeed 

• Like 1

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of "Optimizing Vaccination Roll Out — Dos and Don'ts for all messaging, documents and 'communications' in the widest sense" - it's an NHS document using "nudge theory" to increase vaccination uptake that several psychologists have criticised as unethical - it's totally disappeared from online 

• Like 1
On 4/20/2021 at 8:34 PM, Macnamara said:

I have looked into it and i found a guy online who says he did successfully not register his own child years ago and he occaisionally pops up and gives advice about these sorts of matters

It sounds like somethings work whilst others don't. The guy i mentioned above said that this guy basically mounted the wrong defence

I've tried to search for that guy but can't find him. It looks like the algorithms have been tweaked because i can't find anything coming up by private citizens. All i get are reams and reams of government weblinks, charities and NGO's

I'm pretty sure i saw that guy pop up recently and say something about that lady citing magna carta in defence of keeping her salon open but can't find it....strange....the internet is changing...

I have sent an email to the John Smith of the Common Law court. He is an expert in these matters. I am still awaiting his reply.

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/

21 minutes ago, epsom said:

I have sent an email to the John Smith of the Common Law court. He is an expert in these matters. I am still awaiting his reply.

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/

My view on what John Smith is doing is that the more people who understand it and engage with it the more weight it carries

The problem we have is that many police, lawyers, judges and members of the public are labouring under the falsehood that parliamentary statute is the highest law in the land

The implications of that are insane because it means that parliament can then decide anything it wants and impose it through statute. They could for example decide tomorrow that all people of a certain characteristic should be rounded up and shot. They can decide anything and put it in statute and if enough police continue to obey because they falsely believe that statute is the highest law in the land then that statute would be enforced

So we need police etc to realise that there has to be a limit to parliamentary power in order to protect individuals and that protection is the common law

• Like 5

Document looking at 9 studies that show masks don't work:

Masks Don’t Work

A review of science relevant to COVID-19 social policy

Denis G. Rancourt, PhDResearcher, Ontario Civil Liberties Association (ocla.ca)

Working report, published at Research Gate

(https://www.researchgate.net/profile/D_Rancourt)

April 2020

Summary / AbstractMasks and respirators do not work.There have been extensive randomized controlled trial (RCT) studies, and meta-analysis reviews of RCT studies, which all show that masks and respirators do not work to prevent respiratory influenza-like illnesses, or respiratory illnesses believed to be transmitted by droplets and aerosol particles.Furthermore, the relevant known physics and biology, which I review, are such that masks and respirators should not work. It would be a paradox if masks and respirators worked, given what weknow aboutviral respiratory diseases: The main transmission pathis long-residence-time aerosol particles(<2.5μm), which are too fine to be blocked, and the minimum-infective-dose is smaller than oneaerosol particle. The present paper about masks illustrates the degree to which governments, the mainstream media, and institutional propagandists can decide to operate in a science vacuum, or select only incompletescience that serves their interests. Such recklessness is also certainly the case with the current global lockdown of over 1 billion people, an unprecedented experiment in medical and political history.

https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/wp-content/uploads/masks-dont-work-denis-rancourt-april-2020.pdf

• Like 2