Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Interesting choice of pub....one named "The Raven".

"In many western traditions raven represents darkness, destructiveness and evil. They are sometimes associated with deities of evil and of death."

But it's all purely coincidental, innit.

Beautiful intelligent birds.  Excellent parents. Fearlessly protect their young and fight off birds of prey. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, perpetual said:

I m convinced, the next step is to start suggesting them to wear a space suit to be safe like in the movies. Say it sincerely. 🤣

I know we shouldn't mock people but should you maintain seriousness when you are faced with utter BS? 🤨

They do not understand how silly it is to wear a double mask...for a start.

Same goes a naked king. Shouldn't you laugh or keep a straight face?

I know we shouldn't really laugh, but it is entertainingly funny to watch 😂

“The next threat may not be flu at all. More than likely it will be an unknown pathogen that we see for the first time during an outbreak. As was the case with SARS, MERS and other recently discovered infectious diseases.”

https://www.scientificamerican.com/podcast/episode/bill-gates-announces-a-universal-flu-vaccine-effort/

Yeah, nice one Bill. Is that what we are seeing being pumped into everybody? Did they create a pandemic to try out Bill's Universal flu vaccine coz they knew no one would take it if it was just flu? 

12 hours ago, alexa said:

Is shingles a new Covid vaccine side effect? Six people with autoimmune conditions in Israel developed the painful red rash after getting their Pfizer shots 

42003650-0-image-a-10_1618948587036.jpg

A new study from Israel found that 1.2% of patients with autoimmune inflammatory rheumatic diseases developed shingles after receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus vaccine.

Revelation 16 1

The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly and painful sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image

I've just learned today that my son's mother-in-law, who's had her first jab, has got shingles, she has lost a stone & a half in weight and is very very depressed. This has gotten to close to home for my liking. :classic_sad:

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, pete675 said:

Sounds plausible.

However, we shouldn't use the term 'Social Credit' score... how about changing to something more accurate such as Tyranny Compliance score. Or Idiocy Certification score. Or Spineless Jelly score...

The true definition of Social Credit is:  a little known ( it would be) alternative to the fraud of  fractional reserve banking.

Don't they already have this in China ?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, alexa said:

I've just learned today that my son's mother-in-law, who's had her first jab, has got shingles, she has lost a stone & a half in weight and is very very depressed. This has gotten to close to home for my liking. :classic_sad:

Way back in 2003/4 I had a series of "jabs" ahead of a trip to India. I came down with shingles not long after, but never connected the two at the time. Funnily enough it's been on my mind recently. Every time I catch a bad cold/flu the shingles 'ring' around my midriff (nipple-level, to be precise) flares up.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Doc said:

“The next threat may not be flu at all. More than likely it will be an unknown pathogen that we see for the first time during an outbreak. As was the case with SARS, MERS and other recently discovered infectious diseases.”

https://www.scientificamerican.com/podcast/episode/bill-gates-announces-a-universal-flu-vaccine-effort/

Yeah, nice one Bill. Is that what we are seeing being pumped into everybody? Did they create a pandemic to try out Bill's Universal flu vaccine coz they knew no one would take it if it was just flu? 

How many vaccines are they going to require? This is beyond ridiculous now. Do they expect us to believe that there is a new threat of viruses that is going to last for the foreseeable future? 

1 hour ago, Liberty said:

Every organisation we thought of as good is now being run by evil. It’s all inverted. Care system keeping people in isolation when it is known having loved ones around aids recovery. The mandatory DNARs in the beginning. People dying being put onto iPads for loved ones to see. The police not there to protect but to enforce the evil. The churches turning a blind eye and allowing a house of god to be turned into big pharma vaccination sites. Not many in all these organisations are awake. And I didn’t previously like that word because it implies the rest are comatose   It also implies superiority over those who can’t see. But it might be fitting. 

Good description

Police are enforcers of evil

Its got a nice ring to it

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

How many vaccines are they going to require? This is beyond ridiculous now. Do they expect us to believe that there is a new threat of viruses that is going to last for the foreseeable future? 

Good point. People generally know that a pandemic can't go on forever. How long can they drag this out? 

20 minutes ago, Coldrum said:

Lol, well timed kitty 🤣

Filling in the forms for my child's new school today, 2 questions really annoyed me. 

1. Gender at birth (M/F)

2. Preferred pronouns.

ffs. At birth???!! 

Preferred pronouns. 

I thought at least they didn't write, M/F/Gender neutral.

I mean, some people are born with 6 fingers on each hand. Does that mean all gloves should have 6 fingers?

Although that will be next I guess.

On 4/9/2021 at 9:28 AM, vinny79 said:

Paywall locked

what if you don’t have a phone

if covid is real lol, they want to touch my phone?

no

anyone have full article

If you disable scripts, you can read telegraph articles without a subscription. It says that you can still give contact details on paper, but they can refuse entry if they think you have given false info - how would they tell? Probably impossible to comply with this and GDPR

1 hour ago, perpetual said:

What will the 2nd, 3rd...7th angel bring then? 😯

Does the bible say anything about people who don't get the mark of the beast?

You'll have to read Revelation for yourself, there's too much to put in just one post.

It say's a lot about the people who haven't had the mark 📙🙂