Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

For times when I am too tired for the 'face covering' discussions...I use this

https://www.ebay.co.uk/b/Scrim-Net-in-Mens-Scarves/52382/bn_7022762751?mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=710-53481-19255-0&campid=5337614275&customid=&toolid=10001

Its a Scrim net scarf...wonderful things, you can breath freely (those big holes let the air through nicely, but in my opinion it captures Rona's because Rona19's a massive particle captured by cloth masks, double masking, triple masking , face shields etc 😉). 

One other lovely advantage is that it can cover your whole face (eyes too) and you can see easily out of it...(hence why military snipers use them)...does wonders if you are for example marching for freedom and want to F with the 'facial recognition' software... its also a laugh when maskies see you fully covered and the look on their faces is hilarious, yet they can't see you laughing.

Apparently good if you do wildlife watching too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

The mass of serotonin is formed in the stomach, forget what these doctors tell you about it being in your brain and needing SSRI treatment for  depression. 

Eat well and look after your stomach mind.

The brain and stomach are inextricably linked.

Hence a loud bang makes your stomach turn over.

Hence you get butterflies when nervous.

Many more examples.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

This don't look good at all. although I presume it's been going on since this pandemic started. Wasn't this site hacked at some point in the recent past? How many names of people who have been suggested to watch have been pressured into changing tact? I see a few times people have side someone they used to trust has changed there tone on this, I wonder if they've been gathering up names of who you lot have been following ever since the hack.

Euro COVID Vax Data: 6,662 Dead, 300,000 Injured

Published on April 21, 2021

Written by theduran.com

Death-Holocaust-Vaccine-Syringe.jpg?resi

The European database of suspected drug reaction reports is EudraVigilance, which also tracks reports of injuries and deaths following the experimental COVID-19 “vaccines.” Here is what EudraVigilance states about their database:

This website was launched by the European Medicines Agency in 2012 to provide public access to reports of suspected side effects (also known as suspected adverse drug reactions). These reports are submitted electronically to EudraVigilance by national medicines regulatory authorities and by pharmaceutical companies that hold marketing authorisations (licences) for the medicines.

EudraVigilance is a system designed for collecting reports of suspected side effects. These reports are used for evaluating the benefits and risks of medicines during their development and monitoring their safety following their authorisation in the European Economic Area (EEA). EudraVigilance has been in use since December 2001.

This website was launched to comply with the EudraVigilance Access Policy, which was developed to improve public health by supporting the monitoring of the safety of medicines and to increase transparency for stakeholders, including the general public.

The Management Board of the European Medicines Agency first approved the EudraVigilance Access Policy in December 2010. A revision was adopted by the Board in December 2015 based on the 2010 pharmacovigilance legislation. The policy aims to provide stakeholders such as national medicines regulatory authorities in the EEA, the European Commission, healthcare professionals, patients and consumers, as well as the pharmaceutical industry and research organisations, with access to reports on suspected side effects.

Transparency is a key guiding principle of the Agency, and is pivotal to building trust and confidence in the regulatory process. By increasing transparency, the Agency is better able to address the growing need among stakeholders, including the general public, for access to information. (Source.)

Their report through April 10, 2021 lists 6,662 deaths and 299,065 injuries following injections of four experimental COVID-19 shots:

A Health Impact News subscriber in Europe ran the reports for each of the four COVID-19 shots we are including here. This subscriber has volunteered to do this, and it is a lot of work to tabulate each reaction with injuries and fatalities, since there is no place on the EudraVigilance system we have found that tabulates all the results.

Here is the summary data through April 10, 2021.

Total reactions for the experimental mRNA vaccine Tozinameran (code BNT162b2, Comirnaty) from BioNTechPfizer: 3,760 deathand 134,606 injuries to 10/04/2021

BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine cases by countries

• 10,021   Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 31 deaths
  • 6,413     Cardiac disorders incl. 442 deaths
  • 44           Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. deaths
  • 3,620       Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 93           Endocrine disorders
  • 3,997     Eye disorders incl. deaths
  • 30,091   Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 196 deaths
  • 93,635   General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 1,279 deaths
  • 171        Hepatobiliary disorders  incl.  14 deaths
  • 2,808     Immune system disorders incl. 15 deaths
  • 8,451     Infections and infestations incl.  380 deaths
  • 3,210     Injury, poisoning and procedural complications   incl. 66 deaths
  • 6,560     Investigations incl. 147 deaths
  • 2,207     Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 79 deaths
  • 48,571   Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 40 deaths
  • 109        Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. deaths
  • 59,021   Nervous system disorders incl. 335 deaths
  • 152        Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 6   deaths
  • 70           Product issues
  • 5,208     Psychiatric disorders incl. 52 deaths
  • 807        Renal and urinary disorders incl. 57 deaths
  • 806        Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. death
  • 12,075   Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders   incl. 432 deaths
  • 14,257   Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders   incl. 31 deaths
  • 352        Social circumstances incl. deaths
  • 101        Surgical and medical procedures incl deaths
  • 6,996     Vascular disorders incl. 131 deaths

Total reactions for the experimental mRNA vaccine mRNA-1273 (CX-024414) from Moderna: 1,801 deathand 13,426 injuries to 10/04/2021

Moderna vaccines cases by country

• 631        Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 12 deaths
  • 6871      Cardiac disorders incl. 180 deaths
  • 5             Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 1 death
  • 267        Ear and labyrinth disorders
  • 18           Endocrine disorders
  • 415        Eye disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 2,987     Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 60 deaths
  • 9,634     General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 795 deaths
  • 56           Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 379        Immune system disorders incl. 1 death
  • 1,075     Infections and infestations incl. 93 deaths
  • 568        Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 36 deaths
  • 862        Investigations incl. 52 deaths
  • 382        Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 33 deaths
  • 4,443     Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 37 deaths
  • 38           Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 5 deaths
  • 5,738     Nervous system disorders incl. 193 deaths
  • 37           Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions
  • 7             Product issues
  • 641        Psychiatric disorders incl. 28 deaths
  • 218        Renal and urinary disorders incl. 18 deaths
  • 83           Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 1 death
  • 1,657     Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 158 deaths
  • 1,625     Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 19 deaths
  • 121        Social circumstances incl. 5 deaths
  • 88           Surgical and medical procedures incl. 10 deaths
  • 839        Vascular disorders incl. 60 deaths

Total reactions for the experimental vaccine AZD1222 (CHADOX1 NCOV-19) from Oxford/ AstraZeneca: 1,086 deathand 150,863 injuries to 10/04/2021

Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccines cases by country

• 4,092     Blood and lymphatic system disorders     incl. 44 deaths
  • 5,911     Cardiac disorders incl. 140 deaths
  • 52           Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 1 death
  • 3,886     Ear and labyrinth disorders
  • 112        Endocrine disorders incl. 2 deaths
  • 5,994     Eye disorders incl. 4 deaths
  • 47,881   Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 40 deaths
  • 117,802General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 363 deaths
  • 162        Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 6 deaths
  • 1,499     Immune system disorders incl. 5 deaths
  • 8,809     Infections and infestations incl. 84 deaths
  • 3,095     Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 11 deaths
  • 7,336     Investigations incl. 14 deaths
  • 6,078     Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 10 deaths
  • 68,519   Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 7 deaths
  • 97           Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 3 deaths
  • 92,586   Nervous system disorders incl. 154 deaths
  • 71           Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions
  • 39           Product issues
  • 7,934     Psychiatric disorders incl. 9 deaths
  • 1,446     Renal and urinary disorders incl. 8 deaths
  • 1,328     Reproductive system and breast disorders
  • 12,49     Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 109 deaths
  • 19,069   Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 6 deaths
  • 256        Social circumstances incl. 3 deaths
  • 322        Surgical and medical procedures incl. 7 deaths
  • 6,136     Vascular disorders incl. 56 deaths

See more here: theduran.com

https://principia-scientific.com/euro-covid-vax-data-6662-dead-300000-injured/

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Hahahaha it was like he just blew on them!👊

At the end the pigs look actually frightened because they were so outnumbered by the *actual* peaceful protesters

30sec.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/daOIdYflskSV/

BIG GUY SWATS AWAY POLICE WITH BATONS AT ANTI LOCKDOWN PROTEST IN DUSSELDORF

image.png.d588fed7f1a15434d33178ee2a7342aa.png

but lets wave some card at trafalagar square.

that'll sort em out

6 minutes ago, zarkov said:

I want a tactical flashlight - this ad made me laugh.

Makes Bad Guys SH*T Their Pants In Terror!

https://secure.patriotwholesaleclub.com/cb/shockwave-torch.php?cbfid=42319&cbskin=28555&utm_source=clickbank&utm_campaign=shockwave&hop=5startech

theres lots of good stuff in america.

and what do we get on amazon? cheap chyna knock offs that'd snap with the first hit

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Many more examples.

"Gut feeling" 

Best advice I can give anyone it to LISTEN to you "gut".

Was it not the Greeks who believed we thought with our stomaches rather than our brains?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Many more examples.

andrew wakefield found in kids with autism (brain) he found everyone had the vaccine strain of mumps in their stomach

6 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Moment woman, 69, screams 'you're breaking my arm' as police arrest her for posting anti-lockdown stickers around a town centre

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9495491/Covid-lockdown-UK-Moment-woman-69-screams-youre-breaking-arm-police-make-arrest.html

Watch the video, shocking.

Shocking police behaviour 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sarbloh said:

For times when I am too tired for the 'face covering' discussions...I use this

https://www.ebay.co.uk/b/Scrim-Net-in-Mens-Scarves/52382/bn_7022762751?mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=710-53481-19255-0&campid=5337614275&customid=&toolid=10001

Its a Scrim net scarf...wonderful things, you can breath freely (those big holes let the air through nicely, but in my opinion it captures Rona's because Rona19's a massive particle captured by cloth masks, double masking, triple masking , face shields etc 😉). 

One other lovely advantage is that it can cover your whole face (eyes too) and you can see easily out of it...(hence why military snipers use them)...does wonders if you are for example marching for freedom and want to F with the 'facial recognition' software... its also a laugh when maskies see you fully covered and the look on their faces is hilarious, yet they can't see you laughing.

Apparently good if you do wildlife watching too.

Trust me to pick the one from Hungerford. 😬

https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/1443337769?iid=221957401627

5 hours ago, The Illuminator said:

Not sure mate. Islam is the last of the 3 Abrahamic faiths. I was always taught as a child to respect the bible and torah and to treat them with as much reverence as the quran. As the quran is basically the bible and torah with updates apparently. The last word of god if you may.

As for Muslims being onto summat? Nah mate, not from my experience atm. They all muzzled up and getting vaxed.

The same people that were warming me of all these satanic things have been brainwashed and going along with the charade.

Where are all the imams priests rabbis speaking out at all the atrocities been committed to mankind. They are all in lockstep with the elite fuckers. Which suggests to me that the saturn death cult control all major religions.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2a6jsVMSvxeL7fr1v5zB

The only place you find any churches speaking out seemingly is in the USA,  not all but some

Europe forget it. The church has failed miserably here. Truly sad. I know people within churches here who are on the ball with this but I can assure from direct experience that the leaders from the churches in Europe are completely on board with this. Truly scary stuff.

I cannot express how sad this makes me. Mind you I've said for years the church must collapse and the real church now in the west is in home churches. 

The middle east, africa  and Asia the church is going strong. These Christians know all too well the face of oppression 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, GSM said:

This don't look good at all. although I presume it's been going on since this pandemic started. Wasn't this site hacked at some point in the recent past? How many names of people who have been suggested to watch have been pressured into changing tact? I see a few times people have side someone they used to trust has changed there tone on this, I wonder if they've been gathering up names of who you lot have been following ever since the hack.

The truth is, people are too bloody lazy to even TRY to protect their servers. The ISP doesn't give a flying fuck about hackers and spammers using the service, he gives even less about trying to protect your server.

There is only ONE way to protect your server and that is to have it IN YOUR OFFICE OR HOME. Once there, you install a firewall and you monitor your mail and webserver logs EVERY day to block all the filth (mainly from the USA) that are trying to shut you down.

Security is HARD WORK, don't think that all you have to do is setup a blacklist filter of a firewall, you need to monitor your server logs DAILY and NEVER use Microsoft's IIS servers and NEVER use a Microsoft mail server either. The ONLY way is to use Linux for your mail and web servers. Microsoft = Gates. Gates = Cabal. Put two and two together.

If you think I'm talking out of my arse. Don't say that I didn't warn you.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Thewoodsman said:

The only place you find any churches speaking out seemingly is in the USA,  not all but some

Europe forget it. The church has failed miserably here. Truly sad. I know people within churches here who are on the ball with this but I can assure from direct experience that the leaders from the churches in Europe are completely on board with this. Truly scary stuff.

I cannot express how sad this makes me. Mind you I've said for years the church must collapse and the real church now in the west is in home churches. 

The middle east, africa  and Asia the church is going strong. These Christians know all too well the face of oppression 

Every organisation we thought of as good is now being run by evil. It’s all inverted. Care system keeping people in isolation when it is known having loved ones around aids recovery. The mandatory DNARs in the beginning. People dying being put onto iPads for loved ones to see. The police not there to protect but to enforce the evil. The churches turning a blind eye and allowing a house of god to be turned into big pharma vaccination sites. Not many in all these organisations are awake. And I didn’t previously like that word because it implies the rest are comatose   It also implies superiority over those who can’t see. But it might be fitting. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

diet woke gathering trafalgar square.

weapon of choice - phone

I fucking hate woke people, shame they aren't woke to the massive insidious destruction of society that they are enabling .... Tossers.

39d4e78debd47dd61dab05251dcab641.png

Edited by Doc
  • Like 3

On 4/20/2021 at 4:21 PM, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Kosher Keir Starmer gets booted out of Bath pub

Reuploaded it with better footage, turns out shabbos Starmer went in the pub AFTER the landlord ripped him a new arsehole

Comments on the BBC's video confirm it, they tried to finesse the footage to make it seem like the conversation occurred after the fact

What an arrogant prick

Interesting choice of pub....one named "The Raven".

"In many western traditions raven represents darkness, destructiveness and evil. They are sometimes associated with deities of evil and of death."

But it's all purely coincidental, innit.

• Like 2