Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Open letter to Dr Stephen Parnis:

 

Dear Doctor Parnis,

 

I recently came across your interview on Channel 9 News, in which you urged Australians to "trust the TGA" (at least, that's what the narrator claimed you said). I have great news for you. I do trust the TGA! ...

 

I trust the TGA to tell me:

 

"It is unknown whether COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca may impact fertility."

(p. 4) https://www.ebs.tga.gov.au/ebs/picmi/picmirepository.nsf/pdf?OpenAgent&id=CP-2021-PI-01194-1&d=202103311016933&d=202104211016933

 

I trust the TGA to tell me:

 

"The  efficacy, safety and immunogenicity of COMIRNATY has not been assessed in immunocompromised individuals."

(p. 6) https://www.ebs.tga.gov.au/ebs/picmi/picmirepository.nsf/pdf?OpenAgent&id=CP-2021-PI-01092-1

 

I trust the TGA to tell me:

 

"As a precautionary measure, vaccination with COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca is not recommended during pregnancy."

(p. 5) https://www.ebs.tga.gov.au/ebs/picmi/picmirepository.nsf/pdf?OpenAgent&id=CP-2021-PI-01194-1&d=202103311016933&d=202104211016933

 

I trust the TGA to tell me:

 

"The duration of protection afforded by COMIRNATY is unknown as it is still being determined by ongoing clinical trials."

(p. 6) https://www.ebs.tga.gov.au/ebs/picmi/picmirepository.nsf/pdf?OpenAgent&id=CP-2021-PI-01092-1

 

But I don't trust you to tell me these things. So go fuck yourself, with all due respect.

 

Quote

"“Every patient who comes to an emergency department, you have to ask yourself: Is this a potential COVID case?” Dr Parnis says. “We know the numbers are smaller but you can’t let your guard down.”"

https://medicine.unimelb.edu.au/engage/alumni/chiron/dr-stephen-parnis

 

Really Dr Parnis? Really? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Same IBM that partnered with Adolf Hitler to help run the Holocaust now partnering with Moderna to install Vaccine Passports

03/12/2021 / By Lance D Johnson

 
 

When an evil is ignored or accepted as normal, when justice is not properly served, history ultimately has a way of repeating itself, beckoning that evil to resurface again. If not confronted, its curse will remain.

 

The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), an American multinational technology company, is now partnering with Moderna, an experimental mRNA vaccine maker. The two entities are working on a Vaccine Passport that utilizes artificial intelligence to track vaccine administration in real time for the end goal of enforcing vaccine compliance. The partnership seeks to control the lives of everyone, starting with the citizens of New York, who will soon be required to furnish a Digital Health Pass to travel, work and attend certain events. The new IBM technology threatens to exclude anyone who doesn’t submit their body to Moderna’s genetic experiments and succumb to the demands of the all-powerful vaccine industry.

IBM’s sordid history of helping Adolf Hitler carry out the Holocaust

IBM, headquartered in New York, has operations in over 170 countries. The company was founded in 1911 and has a sordid history of partnering with genocidal nations that have abused, murdered and destroyed people in medical experiments (including vaccine experiments). Today, IBM is working on the lawless Vaccine Passport system that discriminates and excludes anyone who doesn’t comply to medical experiments while threatening citizens en masse to comply  with their plans.

 

IBM was founded by Thomas J. Watson under the name Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company. Watson capitalized on a technology called the tabulating machine, which became an extremely important data processing tool for governments and for businesses around the world. Watson ultimately met with Adolf Hitler after Hitler become the chancellor of Germany in 1933. Watson, who was the president of the international chamber of commerce at the time, sat down with Hitler and sold him a tabulation technology that was used to help carry out the Holocaust. Watson never had to answer for his role in the Holocaust. He went on to serve over forty years with company before turning it over to his son, T.J. Watson, Jr.

IBM building technology behind Vaccine Passports to track, discriminate, force, coerce and enslave humanity

Today, IBM is building a human tracking technology that limits people’s freedoms if they do not comply with all the inoculations that vaccine companies have planned for people. Right now, Moderna is working on new mRNA updates for people who have already received the first two doses of experimental mRNA. Under the Vaccine Passport system, these updates for covid variants will be required every year in order to buy, sell, travel and gather. It’s the end of time, Biblical prophecy in action – the mark of the beast system being put in place. (Revelations 13: 14-18)

 

The arrogant dictator of New York, Andrew Cuomo, is already rolling out the Excelsior Pass, a Vaccine Passport system that steals away bodily autonomy, medical privacy, informed consent, medical choice and human rights — subjecting citizens to bodily requirements, behavioral conditioning and subservience to the Vaccine State. This system of control was already imposed at the Barclays Center during an NBA game and at the Madison Square Garden for an NHL game. Businesses, schools, government offices, stadiums, theaters and venues are already being threatened with permanent closure if they don’t enforce the new Vaccine Passport on every worker and customer.

 

The Excelsior pass is based on IBM’s Digital Health pass technology, which uses QR codes, a blockchain ledger application, and a data tracking app to make people comply and verify their vaccine status. The force and the coercion are out in the open, as intrusive and abusive as it can get. The psychopaths who want to manipulate the human genetic code also want to create a society that bows to their will. This time in history, will there be an Allied Powers to stand up to these human rights abuses?

https://vaccineholocaust.org/2021-03-12-ibm-partnering-with-moderna-to-install-vaccine-passports.html

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Same IBM that partnered with Adolf Hitler to help run the Holocaust now partnering with Moderna to install Vaccine Passports

03/12/2021 / By Lance D Johnson

 
 

When an evil is ignored or accepted as normal, when justice is not properly served, history ultimately has a way of repeating itself, beckoning that evil to resurface again. If not confronted, its curse will remain.

 

The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), an American multinational technology company, is now partnering with Moderna, an experimental mRNA vaccine maker. The two entities are working on a Vaccine Passport that utilizes artificial intelligence to track vaccine administration in real time for the end goal of enforcing vaccine compliance. The partnership seeks to control the lives of everyone, starting with the citizens of New York, who will soon be required to furnish a Digital Health Pass to travel, work and attend certain events. The new IBM technology threatens to exclude anyone who doesn’t submit their body to Moderna’s genetic experiments and succumb to the demands of the all-powerful vaccine industry.

IBM’s sordid history of helping Adolf Hitler carry out the Holocaust

IBM, headquartered in New York, has operations in over 170 countries. The company was founded in 1911 and has a sordid history of partnering with genocidal nations that have abused, murdered and destroyed people in medical experiments (including vaccine experiments). Today, IBM is working on the lawless Vaccine Passport system that discriminates and excludes anyone who doesn’t comply to medical experiments while threatening citizens en masse to comply  with their plans.

 

IBM was founded by Thomas J. Watson under the name Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company. Watson capitalized on a technology called the tabulating machine, which became an extremely important data processing tool for governments and for businesses around the world. Watson ultimately met with Adolf Hitler after Hitler become the chancellor of Germany in 1933. Watson, who was the president of the international chamber of commerce at the time, sat down with Hitler and sold him a tabulation technology that was used to help carry out the Holocaust. Watson never had to answer for his role in the Holocaust. He went on to serve over forty years with company before turning it over to his son, T.J. Watson, Jr.

IBM building technology behind Vaccine Passports to track, discriminate, force, coerce and enslave humanity

Today, IBM is building a human tracking technology that limits people’s freedoms if they do not comply with all the inoculations that vaccine companies have planned for people. Right now, Moderna is working on new mRNA updates for people who have already received the first two doses of experimental mRNA. Under the Vaccine Passport system, these updates for covid variants will be required every year in order to buy, sell, travel and gather. It’s the end of time, Biblical prophecy in action – the mark of the beast system being put in place. (Revelations 13: 14-18)

 

The arrogant dictator of New York, Andrew Cuomo, is already rolling out the Excelsior Pass, a Vaccine Passport system that steals away bodily autonomy, medical privacy, informed consent, medical choice and human rights — subjecting citizens to bodily requirements, behavioral conditioning and subservience to the Vaccine State. This system of control was already imposed at the Barclays Center during an NBA game and at the Madison Square Garden for an NHL game. Businesses, schools, government offices, stadiums, theaters and venues are already being threatened with permanent closure if they don’t enforce the new Vaccine Passport on every worker and customer.

 

The Excelsior pass is based on IBM’s Digital Health pass technology, which uses QR codes, a blockchain ledger application, and a data tracking app to make people comply and verify their vaccine status. The force and the coercion are out in the open, as intrusive and abusive as it can get. The psychopaths who want to manipulate the human genetic code also want to create a society that bows to their will. This time in history, will there be an Allied Powers to stand up to these human rights abuses?

https://vaccineholocaust.org/2021-03-12-ibm-partnering-with-moderna-to-install-vaccine-passports.html

 

56ib37.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

 

 

Really Dr Parnis? Really? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Check these out

 

https://corona-blog.net/australia-vaccination-side-effects-and-accidents/

 

Search #australia   in these groups to see what some people are reporting.

https://t.me/covid_vaccine_injuries

https://t.me/vaccinestories

Like this for example

 

image.png.50200aa6bbd80362485fbb52c924ea38.png

 

https://t.me/covid_vaccine_injuries

https://t.me/vaccinestories

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bill Gates, Microsoft, mRNA vaccines, and the global plot to turn human DNA, protein synthesis, and immune function into a programmable operating system

Monday, March 08, 2021 by: Lance D Johnson

 

(Natural News) In January of 2020, a little-known company named Moderna got access to the genomic sequences of SARS-CoV-2 isolates. These sequences were quickly used to develop mRNA-1273, an mRNA vaccine that encodes SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins in human cells. The technology is experimental and relatively new, but it has been studied for several years so it could potentially be utilized against an emerging infectious disease. The emergence of a novel, beta coronavirus with enhanced gain-of-function properties (covid-19), presents the perfect opportunity for Moderna to experiment on human DNA using the mRNA platform, opening up a treacherous portal toward transhumanism and creating the conditions for perpetual human dependency on mRNA technology for optimal cellular processes and immune function.

Microsoft confirmed they can program complex behaviors using DNA, prompting Bill Gates to invest in mRNA technology

In 2016, Microsoft confirmed they could “program complex behaviors using DNA.” Dr. Andrew Phillips, head of bio-computation at Microsoft Research, said that DNA is highly programmable, just like a computer. In 2009, Microsoft Research released controversial research detailing how DNA circuits can be programmed. These programs can impart a range of complex behaviors using DNA molecules. “Imagine a biological computer that operates inside a living cell,” remarked Dr. Phillips.

 

Dr. Neil Dalchau, a Microsoft Research scientist, said the company is working on a way “to use DNA as a programmable material.” He wrote that their biggest challenge is figuring out how to automatically diagnose within cells. With a meticulous cellular surveillance system, the technology could be used to diagnose what the cell needs in real time, hijacking its operations automatically and communicating new instructions. This system would be akin to a wireless remote control that could exploit human cells. Dr. Dalchau said the technology would be able to “trigger the death” of specific cells as well. Microsoft is heavily invested in this controversial research and developing a system of physiological control inside humans that senses, analyzes and controls molecular information.

 

In 2015, Merck partnered with Moderna for $100 million to develop new mRNA vaccines for four targeted and undisclosed viruses. The modified mRNA turns human DNA into a programmable operating system, instructing the body’s cellular machinery to produce nearly any protein of interest, including antibodies.

 

In 2016, Moderna received a 20 million grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to develop a new mRNA–based antibody therapeutic aimed at preventing an HIV infection. In March of 2019, Moderna received another grant from Bill Gates to assess the feasibility of mRNA technology to deliver antibody combinations to reduce the impact of neonatal sepsis. Now the Bill Gates Foundation is putting forth an additional $250 million to see these experiments through.

 

With the aggressive funding of mRNA technology since 2009 and with the sudden onrush of mRNA vaccines, it becomes clear how globalists like Bill Gates and Microsoft are going to program human DNA and control people from the inside out. It’s also clear why Dr. Anthony Fauci (an ally of Bill Gates) is doing everything he can to lock people down and force people to worship the new vaccines and believe lies about their immune system. Fauci and Gates are both invested in Moderna, the leading developer behind the new mRNA vaccine experiment. Moderna openly admits that mRNA is “an information molecule” and have even trademarked the technology as the “mRNA operating system.” There’s a well-funded, unaccountable conspiracy to make the population dependent on this experimental technology.

Moderna mRNA vaccines being used as a manipulative tool to experiment with human DNA and program human cells

Moderna won’t stop experimenting with human DNA after SARS-Co-V-2 is deemed under control. The mRNA platform is being setup as a dependency system that controls molecular information for a wide range of virus families and to inoculate updates for coronavirus spike proteins.

 

Humans who succumb to mRNA vaccines will be required to receive updates to their cells in order to adapt their immune system to their environment. Humans will be controlled by this technology and their physiological processes will become dependent on updates in order for their immune system to function so they can stay alive in the 21st century. This platform is an introductory to transhumanism, where humans merge with machines and depend on AI systems that analyze inter-cellular needs in any given season of life.

 

Moderna is open about using mRNA not just for this one disease, covid-19. Referring to “Our Operating System,” Moderna wrote that they “set out to create an mRNA technology platform that functions very much like an operating system on a computer” to ultimately re-write a wide range of proteins in human cells. Moderna said their mRNA is designed to plug and play interchangeably with different programs. They compared the mRNA vaccine as an “app” that communicates with human DNA to code for selected proteins within the cells.

 

It’s clear that Moderna is nothing but a playground for the globalists, a tool to manipulate human molecular functions. These globalists are playing God with human DNA and biological processes. Moderna is being used to unleash a new system of control that physiologically imprisons people and makes them physically and mentally dependent on the globalists and their unaccountable, never-ending experiments.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-03-08-plot-to-turn-human-dna-into-a-programmable-operating-system.html

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, perpetual said:

 

Then I was waiting at a bus stop and two young students came along. One was wearing a lanyard AND mask. I was so curious that I asked her why she was wearing both. She replied that she wanted to be safe.... I still didn't get the logic in this. She then said I've got asthma and sometimes take the mask off..... well young lady, if you've got asthma and you obtained the sunflower lanyard, you wouldn't have to wear one.

 

I saw a women while out shopping wearing these two together..........I know, the mind just boggles:classic_unsure:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Bill Gates, Microsoft, mRNA vaccines, and the global plot to turn human DNA, protein synthesis, and immune function into a programmable operating system

Monday, March 08, 2021 by: Lance D Johnson

 

(Natural News) In January of 2020, a little-known company named Moderna got access to the genomic sequences of SARS-CoV-2 isolates. These sequences were quickly used to develop mRNA-1273, an mRNA vaccine that encodes SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins in human cells. The technology is experimental and relatively new, but it has been studied for several years so it could potentially be utilized against an emerging infectious disease. The emergence of a novel, beta coronavirus with enhanced gain-of-function properties (covid-19), presents the perfect opportunity for Moderna to experiment on human DNA using the mRNA platform, opening up a treacherous portal toward transhumanism and creating the conditions for perpetual human dependency on mRNA technology for optimal cellular processes and immune function.

Microsoft confirmed they can program complex behaviors using DNA, prompting Bill Gates to invest in mRNA technology

In 2016, Microsoft confirmed they could “program complex behaviors using DNA.” Dr. Andrew Phillips, head of bio-computation at Microsoft Research, said that DNA is highly programmable, just like a computer. In 2009, Microsoft Research released controversial research detailing how DNA circuits can be programmed. These programs can impart a range of complex behaviors using DNA molecules. “Imagine a biological computer that operates inside a living cell,” remarked Dr. Phillips.

 

Dr. Neil Dalchau, a Microsoft Research scientist, said the company is working on a way “to use DNA as a programmable material.” He wrote that their biggest challenge is figuring out how to automatically diagnose within cells. With a meticulous cellular surveillance system, the technology could be used to diagnose what the cell needs in real time, hijacking its operations automatically and communicating new instructions. This system would be akin to a wireless remote control that could exploit human cells. Dr. Dalchau said the technology would be able to “trigger the death” of specific cells as well. Microsoft is heavily invested in this controversial research and developing a system of physiological control inside humans that senses, analyzes and controls molecular information.

 

In 2015, Merck partnered with Moderna for $100 million to develop new mRNA vaccines for four targeted and undisclosed viruses. The modified mRNA turns human DNA into a programmable operating system, instructing the body’s cellular machinery to produce nearly any protein of interest, including antibodies.

 

In 2016, Moderna received a 20 million grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to develop a new mRNA–based antibody therapeutic aimed at preventing an HIV infection. In March of 2019, Moderna received another grant from Bill Gates to assess the feasibility of mRNA technology to deliver antibody combinations to reduce the impact of neonatal sepsis. Now the Bill Gates Foundation is putting forth an additional $250 million to see these experiments through.

 

With the aggressive funding of mRNA technology since 2009 and with the sudden onrush of mRNA vaccines, it becomes clear how globalists like Bill Gates and Microsoft are going to program human DNA and control people from the inside out. It’s also clear why Dr. Anthony Fauci (an ally of Bill Gates) is doing everything he can to lock people down and force people to worship the new vaccines and believe lies about their immune system. Fauci and Gates are both invested in Moderna, the leading developer behind the new mRNA vaccine experiment. Moderna openly admits that mRNA is “an information molecule” and have even trademarked the technology as the “mRNA operating system.” There’s a well-funded, unaccountable conspiracy to make the population dependent on this experimental technology.

Moderna mRNA vaccines being used as a manipulative tool to experiment with human DNA and program human cells

Moderna won’t stop experimenting with human DNA after SARS-Co-V-2 is deemed under control. The mRNA platform is being setup as a dependency system that controls molecular information for a wide range of virus families and to inoculate updates for coronavirus spike proteins.

 

Humans who succumb to mRNA vaccines will be required to receive updates to their cells in order to adapt their immune system to their environment. Humans will be controlled by this technology and their physiological processes will become dependent on updates in order for their immune system to function so they can stay alive in the 21st century. This platform is an introductory to transhumanism, where humans merge with machines and depend on AI systems that analyze inter-cellular needs in any given season of life.

 

Moderna is open about using mRNA not just for this one disease, covid-19. Referring to “Our Operating System,” Moderna wrote that they “set out to create an mRNA technology platform that functions very much like an operating system on a computer” to ultimately re-write a wide range of proteins in human cells. Moderna said their mRNA is designed to plug and play interchangeably with different programs. They compared the mRNA vaccine as an “app” that communicates with human DNA to code for selected proteins within the cells.

 

It’s clear that Moderna is nothing but a playground for the globalists, a tool to manipulate human molecular functions. These globalists are playing God with human DNA and biological processes. Moderna is being used to unleash a new system of control that physiologically imprisons people and makes them physically and mentally dependent on the globalists and their unaccountable, never-ending experiments.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-03-08-plot-to-turn-human-dna-into-a-programmable-operating-system.html

 

Pure bloody evil at it's highest level.🤬 And the worst is yet to come..........

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

To lock us down again to finish the rout of independent businesses and to bring in vaccine passports as part of ID2020

 

Watch out for cyber polygo cyberwarfare attack planned for this summer to cause chaos to the financial system as an opportunity for the cabal to bring in their central bank digital currency

 

The digital currency can then be connected to your ID2020 vaccine passport which will then become an implanted microchip so that as you lose your job you will fall onto universal basic income in the form of a digital currency. The vaccine passport will control your movements and you will be given a social credit score to make sure you are abiding by all the increasing amounts of rules and regulations

 

Sounds plausible.

 

However, we shouldn't use the term 'Social Credit' score... how about changing to something more accurate such as Tyranny Compliance score. Or Idiocy Certification score. Or Spineless Jelly score...

 

The true definition of Social Credit is:  a little known ( it would be) alternative to the fraud of  fractional reserve banking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is shingles a new Covid vaccine side effect? Six people with autoimmune conditions in Israel developed the painful red rash after getting their Pfizer shots 

42003650-0-image-a-10_1618948587036.jpg

A new study from Israel found that 1.2% of patients with autoimmune inflammatory rheumatic diseases developed shingles after receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus vaccine.

 

Revelation 16 1

The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly and painful sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Thewoodsman said:

Oh man , as I was reading this I thought to myself how on earth have I been forgotten my prebiotics!? I have jars of sauerkraut in the  cellar that I made last autumn and other prebiotics.

You are spot on about the importance of gut health and pro biotics. You dont need to convince me and yet for some unbeknown reason I have not taken any prebiotics in a few months. I am big into diet and foraged foods and food as medicine, recently I have been eating a bit of crap which is unlike me, too much chocolate. Terrible so that would mess up my gut flora. That coupled with completely forgetting my prebiotics is probably a big reason to why I have come down sick as a dog the last five days. As I was reading it jumped out at me. Now I'm even more certain of how important Lacto fermented foods are. 

Thanks for indirectly reminding me Ziggy 

The mass of serotonin is formed in the stomach, forget what these doctors tell you about it being in your brain and needing SSRI treatment for  depression. 

 

Eat well and look after your stomach mind.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

The mass of serotonin is formed in the stomach, forget what these doctors tell you about it being in your brain and needing SSRI treatment for  depression. 

 

Eat well and look after your stomach mind.

My partner is a homeopath, she fucking loves this.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1min tiktok clip - No one wants the Koolaid

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QDg7uu7gUMEI/

1344475819_Screenshot2021-04-21195931.png.2deced1f2821b17664a84fb59bebb77a.png

 

A tradie on a building site overlooking a drive-in death centre in a "major metropolitan blue city" has been at work since 7am, death-squad opened at 8, and "only two fkn cars rolled through here to get that fkn horse shit" lol and having a sarcastic tone about how "they" are saying so many Americans want it, there's not enough - gaslighting - but no body does! lol - this seems to becoming apparent everywhere; Australia for example...

 

I remember the onslaught of grotesque propaganda when it was first rolled out before Christmas... All the totally hypnotised/obedient sheeple who would have anyway and, predictably, rushed to get dosed up and been crowing about it are done with, they were the easy ones - now they seem to have hit a brick wall, globally. - now a [hopefully] vast majority of people are not having it....especially since the wide publication of all the major adverse reactions and deaths that maybe were not immediately 'in the plan' so to speak, the huge amount of medical and military personnel publicly refusing and now the blood clot fiasco... so even the majority of people who would have dutifully rolled up their sleeve eventually and have now gone from sitting on the fence to NOT.

 

My query/question/thoughts: since, I hope, a large majority are far more likely to be total refuseniks now, a lot more than they may have initially 'planned' for - how do they turn it around? If a large majority are not having it, they can't turn them against the 'anti-vaxxers' or complete the full roll out of the passport measures?

 

Obviously they can keep the global population locked down, like in Canada (which I think was somewhat reversed?), but that's not going to encourage people who are now refuseniks to get jabbed - that card can only been played once at the start of an operation such as this and it's been done already...people will totally revolt ... Especially if more of the jabbed start dropping like flies come change of season and wild corona/flu viruses start naturally circulating and cytokine storms start happening in their bodies... it won't be able to blamed on covid - that card has lost its value....

 

Kill Hates: "Normalcy only returns once we've largely vaccinated the entire global population" - How?  Because its becoming more obvious, to me at least, that there's a lot more people waking up now to a nefarious agenda and won't stand to be jabbed even more so...

 

The military?  I'm  doubtful on that because so many have already publicly stated they're not having the jab and many are truly patriots to their country so won't play games by forcibly injecting their fellow countrymen - (police are a different story)

 

This whole charade could only really be pushed out until a large %, say >65% of the adult population was willingly jabbed up - I'm very doubtful that's happened and Dr Fuellmich's mentions all the mistakes they're making now in his new interview.....

 

What's their Plan B if a larger than expected majority of the global population didn't/hasn't willingly submitted to their medical experimentation, and thus putting a spanner in the works of the full implementation of total global control??

 

https://davidicke.com/2021/04/21/dr-reiner-fuellmich-were-about-to-reach-the-tipping-point-come-on-people/

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Probably just rubbish but was thinking. Would it be more likely that the vaccine triggers majorly any underlying conditions you have. Have read articles here and elsewhere of people suddenly dying or suffering majorly from pre existing conditions just after having the vaccine. 
If too many die from non related causes after taking the vax, it would add fuel to the anti vaccine movement, and start converting the non believers to what’s going on. If people die of deliberately enhanced versions of pre existing conditions the sheep will except it no problem.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Probably just rubbish but was thinking. Would it be more likely that the vaccine triggers majorly any underlying conditions you have. Have read articles here and elsewhere of people suddenly dying or suffering majorly from pre existing conditions just after having the vaccine. 
If too many die from non related causes after taking the vax, it would add fuel to the anti vaccine movement, and start converting the non believers to what’s going on. If people die of deliberately enhanced versions of pre existing conditions the sheep will except it no problem.

 

 

There is no hope for some people, I have seen people's love ones die as a result of the vaccine or themselves becoming paralysed and they still urge people to get the vaccine. It is a serious case of cognitive dissonance.  The fear associated with the social stigma of being labelled an anti-vaxxer is greater than their fear of negative health conditions associated with the vaccine. This is just shows the pharmaceutical companies propaganda and the governments BCU propaganda is powerful enough to manipulate people in to harming themselves and others and no amount of new information can convince them otherwise. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

I try to separate the good from the bad. In terms of bringing a love of the natural world to the screen for millions, he's done a great job. Amazing legacy.

 

In terms of his other bullshit, he can go fck himself.

 

Well his 'programmes' usually always have an agenda at the end, so you get used to hearing them lie..which is environmental fascism.

At the same time his WWF ilk are the ones behind creating the ivory trade & still hunt big game. I call them his ilk, coz hes definitely establishment & part of the cult.

Some say hes just gone senile. I used to believe it was because of his love for wildlife, he was willing to lie his arse off..but no he is a Eugenicist predator control freak like the rest & wants the planet to themselves.

His family made a big thing about looking after some J'ish refugees, during ww2.

Most likely a crypto & why his brother was so successful in Hollyweird.

His brother gave off paedo vibes.

 

One series he did do I liked was "The tribal eye." If you are ever bored, worth hunting down.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, perpetual said:

 

1) Mask wearing is not a law but guideline.

2) The angle you approach is..... from a discriminatory perspective, on the basis of your disability (protected characteristic).

3) You are not going to prove about the ineffectiveness of mask wearing in court. Your argument is based on the fact that you can't wear a mask due to xyz health reason and you were deprived of service. You will need to produce a piece of medical record if it end in court to prove that your claim is legit.

4) Usually people experience abuse at the same time, e.g. paper balls thrown at you, calling names etc... This is another add on, separate from 3).

 

Have a read at these clauses - "Equality Act 2010, Section 29 (5) (a), Section 6, 21. 112 & 119"

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2010/15/section/29

 

 

 

Yes the equality act, but guidelines also state, if you feel severe discomfort from wearing you are exempt.

I dont know if this stands for workers also, I dont see why it wouldn't.

If I was doing a manual job or any job, no way would I be wearing anything to restrict my airspace. Is dangerous to fuck longterm or short & for someone driving is pure madness.

tRuSt tHe ScIeNcEe (((Psyop)))

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...