Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 hours ago, Nats and dogs said:

Many of us have also been programmed to consider everything spiritual as ‘stupid’ or ‘bad’.
This way we have been left with only the superficial, meaningless materialistic world, that is void of true power, purpose and passion. Disconnecting humanity from the source of life, health, goodness, love, peace, truth and power is an essential element in the strategy of enslaving us. A spiritually disconnected person is powerless and easy to control.
Those who are in deep unity with the one force that is far greater than evil, cannot be overcome.
That’s why the single most essential goal of all darkness is to blind us for the most beautiful, powerful and lifesaving reality there is. Or if they can’t blind people for it, they replace this amazingly magnificent dimension of love and goodness with entangling religion. In other words: if God is the best wine in the world, it is being replaced by sour vinegar. So please be aware of this.

Powerful and beautiful.

On 4/6/2021 at 11:10 PM, shadowmoon said:

They are very good with computers, been on them since they were tiny. 😉

Actually, very many of them aren't, they are just good at clicking a mouse and think they understand how it all works. But ask them to show why a network isn't working or even just describe how DHCP works and they are lost.

4 hours ago, Niknik said:

"Quatermass and the Pit"

Set in Hobb's(Devil's) End there appears a synchronistic poster on the tube station wall...

Quatermassandpit.gif.4a086851f3026e984bc3753ec32efa33.gif

Well spotted, out of likes👍

1 hour ago, Thewoodsman said:

Actually I'm not sure why that posted. I came on to post my other post andvtgar must have somehow auto posted.

I'm not 100 percent sure what happened in ww2 . What I di know is that the gas chamber myth is so far fetched and unbelievable and has clearly been shown to be a bad joke.

Do I believe 6 million Jews were killed? No I dont. Do i believe jews and other non desirable were rounded up, mistreated, put in worker camps and murdered in many cases , yes I do.

Do I believe that Germany was all that bad for germans to live? I think it was much more preferable to what the germans were living through post ww1.  Do I believe the germans were the baddies and we were the goodies? Lol no I don't. I think the worst crimes of ww2 were committed by britain usa and commie russia.

I dont know what I think of hitler, I really dont but what I do know is we can never make a true judgement with our history books and the info we have been left with. What I di believe is we are lied to on such a scale it doesn't bare thinking about.

Out of likes.

After getting a few texts last week about the thingy from my doctors I recieved an NHS letter yesterday too. Today I got a phone call from my doctors but ignored it. The voicemail confirmed it was about the thingy and I should book on the link they sent me or phone them to decline . Surely not booking it is my answer. I really don't know whether to ignore them or phone up and ask a few simple questions . The first one maybe something like if you can list the ingredients for me and tell me how it works once inside me I will give you my answer. Sometimes I get bored and do like a bit of fun you see.

1 hour ago, Thewoodsman said:

Actually I'm not sure why that posted. I came on to post my other post andvtgar must have somehow auto posted.

I'm not 100 percent sure what happened in ww2 . What I di know is that the gas chamber myth is so far fetched and unbelievable and has clearly been shown to be a bad joke.

Do I believe 6 million Jews were killed? No I dont. Do i believe jews and other non desirable were rounded up, mistreated, put in worker camps and murdered in many cases , yes I do.

Do I believe that Germany was all that bad for germans to live? I think it was much more preferable to what the germans were living through post ww1.  Do I believe the germans were the baddies and we were the goodies? Lol no I don't. I think the worst crimes of ww2 were committed by britain usa and commie russia.

I dont know what I think of hitler, I really dont but what I do know is we can never make a true judgement with our history books and the info we have been left with. What I di believe is we are lied to on such a scale it doesn't bare thinking about.

And what does this have to do with the Corona virus mega thread? As @oddsnsodssaid, go and make a thread about it if you want to discuss it further. 👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

I'm almost sure you gave an almost identical reply to one of my posts a few weeks back....

Anyway, as I said in another post which I think was a reply to one of your posts that I am in favour of questioning the official line on ANYTHING including WW2 but how anyone can seriously argue that Hitler and his mates weren't that bad and just misrepresented by the media ??

Concentration camps, segregation, eugenics, mass murder and other war crimes were real in Nazi Germany, this is beyond dispute, are you seriously arguing that Nazi Germany was a good place to live and that the Nazi's weren't actually all that bad ??

Stalin was worse who Churchill supported.........

2 minutes ago, alexa said:

Stalin was worse who Churchill supported.........

I'm not arguing about who was worse, they were all mass murdering dictators and ultimately agents of the elite (Hitler, Stalin, Mao etc.). What I am taking issue with is anybody who suggests that Hitler and the Nazi's weren't as bad as the media portrays and Nazi Germany wasn't actually too bad of a place to live.

33 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

80 percent of your immune system is located in your digestive tract, making a healthy gut a major focal point if you want to achieve optimal health.

The root of many health problems is related to an imbalance of intestinal bacteria.

For this reason I eat and drink lots of probiotics.....sauerkraut and kefir milk will boost your immune system immensely. They also gives you a healthy mind, depression is almost impossible.....Don't buy the rubbish in jars and bottles, it's useless............ Make your own, dead simple.

There are many You Tube videos telling you how.

Oh man , as I was reading this I thought to myself how on earth have I been forgotten my prebiotics!? I have jars of sauerkraut in the  cellar that I made last autumn and other prebiotics.

You are spot on about the importance of gut health and pro biotics. You dont need to convince me and yet for some unbeknown reason I have not taken any prebiotics in a few months. I am big into diet and foraged foods and food as medicine, recently I have been eating a bit of crap which is unlike me, too much chocolate. Terrible so that would mess up my gut flora. That coupled with completely forgetting my prebiotics is probably a big reason to why I have come down sick as a dog the last five days. As I was reading it jumped out at me. Now I'm even more certain of how important Lacto fermented foods are. 

Thanks for indirectly reminding me Ziggy 

• Like 1

Just now, Thewoodsman said:

Oh man , as I was reading this I thought to myself how on earth have I been forgotten my prebiotics!? I have jars of sauerkraut in the  cellar that I made last autumn and other prebiotics.

You are spot on about the importance of gut health and pro biotics. You dont need to convince me and yet for some unbeknown reason I have not taken any prebiotics in a few months. I am big into diet and foraged foods and food as medicine, recently I have been eating a bit of crap which is unlike me, too much chocolate. Terrible so that would mess up my gut flora. That coupled with completely forgetting my prebiotics is probably a big reason to why I have come down sick as a dog the last five days. As I was reading it jumped out at me. Now I'm even more certain of how important Lacto fermented foods are. 

Probiotics!!!!! Stupid autospell 

This is a recent comment from OffGuardian, just a little summing up of the vax situation. Pretty much a good way of explaining to 'the clueless' why you don't want jabbing. No theories, just the hardcore facts. Hit that normie HARD with the scary truth then show them the proof on the government's website. This tactic has worked for me on a couple of colleagues. They woke up FAST! Maybe a bit too fast! 🤯

Paul
 Apr 20, 2021 6:28 PM

The propaganda campaign around these gene therapy treatments masquerading as vaccines is nauseating.

From reading the information on the trials my understanding is that these jabs are based on gene therapy treatments and not vaccines.

As has been covered extensively they have emergency approval and are not fully licensed.

They claim to be producing antibodies to fight the spike protein of a Sars Cov 2 virus.
The elephant in the room is this spike protein is from a computer generated version of the spike protein as no virus isolates were available.
How does anyone produce antibodies against a computer generated spike protein?

The manufacturers make no claim that they stop you getting ‘covid’ or transmitting it.
They allegedly reduce symptoms of severe disease.

The claim that they reduce transmission is utter bilge. There is no empirical evidence of this.

Just because there has been a drop in positive PCR tests does not mean these jabs are effective in preventing transmission of the ‘virus’.

And in any case a positive PCR result for traces of the ‘Sars Cov 2 virus’ and a clinical diagnosis of covid 19 disease are 2 completely different things even going by the official narrative.

As the manufacturers refuse to accept any responsibility for their product and there is no empirical evidence of their efficacy or for long term safety it seems completely insane for anyone to take this bloody thing.

In the UK there has been over half a million adverse reactions and almost a thousand deaths.
These figures are likely to be significantly higher as not every reaction will be reported.
There is clearly no interest in the medical establishment following up on any of the adverse reactions. They aren’t interested.
Integrity is long dead.

If anyone wants to take it that’s their prerogative but there is absolutely no reason why anyone under 50 in reasonable health should even contemplate this in my opinion.

This is my understanding.
Please feel free to correct me

7 minutes ago, Thewoodsman said:

My pleasure Wood dude.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Thewoodsman said:

Hitler was loved because he turned literal hell on earth into a utopia in very quick time. That's not really debatable. The goings on of the nazi party are however and what was going on in those work camps despite you thinking the media has the last word is very much up for debate to anyone willing to challenge the mindset thet were forced into.

Uh yeah it very much is up for debate - Eugenics, Hitler Youth movement, authoritarianism, anyone with beliefs or a lifestyle that isn't state approved gets sent to prison or a concentration camp, brainwashing by Goebbels propaganda etc. etc.

Sounds like a real utopia.

I think I'll just leave it at that tbh. Anyone who sympathises with Hitler and the Nazi's is beyond help.

Edited by Lamp Of Truth
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CrowintheSnow said:

So we went all year with no "antiviral" drugs. Apparently antivirals didn't work. Now there is one miraculously created? and with no prior announcement of that "fact"??
Yeah right....unless I'm proved wrong.

sent antiviral tablets to take at home doesn't mean we have to literally take them though.

Hear hear.

Ivermectin has been around for years

15 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Uh yeah it very much is up for debate - Eugenics, Hitler Youth movement, brainwashing by Goebbels propaganda.

Sounds like a real utopia.

I think I'll just leave it at that tbh. Anyone who sympathises with Hitler and the Nazi's is beyond help.

And to someone else its anyone who questions covid19 needs help.

Let's leave it there. Educate yourself on said subject first anyway. You clearly only have the official Zionist version of ww2 engrained into your soul. This much is evident from your Canned cliche responses.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nats and dogs said:

Action starts around the 2 minute mark. This guy decided to take truth a step further.
I don't know how to put the actual BNT video on here.

Sainsburys wake up call to the covid 19 brainwashed followers.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/sainsburys-wake-up-call-to-the-covid-19-brainwashed-followers_TsdfHsitIORifWS.html

what a bunch of beauts 

29 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Another day another derail.

Mods need to change their avatars to crickets.

image.png.3b086b91bde02cb87dc6fe15c6acb976.png

It doesn't matter how many times you say it or how blue in the face you get, they still don't listen. Told 3 times and still carried on. No telling them. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, epsom said:

Not at all sure if that judge is correct..... I am looking into it.

I have looked into it and i found a guy online who says he did successfully not register his own child years ago and he occaisionally pops up and gives advice about these sorts of matters

It sounds like somethings work whilst others don't. The guy i mentioned above said that this guy basically mounted the wrong defence

I've tried to search for that guy but can't find him. It looks like the algorithms have been tweaked because i can't find anything coming up by private citizens. All i get are reams and reams of government weblinks, charities and NGO's

I'm pretty sure i saw that guy pop up recently and say something about that lady citing magna carta in defence of keeping her salon open but can't find it....strange....the internet is changing...

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I have looked into it and i found a guy online who says he did successfully not register his own child years ago and he occaisionally pops up and gives advice about these sorts of matters

It sounds like somethings work whilst others don't. The guy i mentioned above said that this guy basically mounted the wrong defence

I've tried to search for that guy but can't find him. It looks like the algorithms have been tweaked because i can't find anything coming up by private citizens. All i get are reams and reams of government weblinks, charities and NGO's

I'm pretty sure i saw that guy pop up recently and say something about that lady citing magna carta in defence of keeping her salon open but can't find it....strange....the internet is changing...

You're not using Google are you? If so, I suggest duckduckgo fo this type of thing. 👍

9 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

You're not using Google are you? If so, I suggest duckduckgo fo this type of thing. 👍

I am using duck duck go!

I won't use google on account of it recording all your searches. Binned google years ago

But it seems that something has changed with duck duck go. Every search i do now is......safe and sanitised of any wrong-think

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2