Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 50.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, perpetual said:

Some people have settled out of court, claim ranging from £7-9K.

Search for solicitors who work on discrimination cases and accept 'no win no fee' basis. You need to act quickly as there is only six months window to bring your case to court. Get the ball rolling this month or before the end of May as Mercury goes retrograde which isn't good for court case. The more we can fight back the better, otherwise these cretins don't learn.

Spoke to one firm this morning who to paraphrase said “covid law usurps actual fucking law”. 🤬

4 hours ago, Thewoodsman said:

An apparent surge in cases where I am.

Was talking to the guy I work with the other day and he said be careful there is alot of cases right now. He said his neighbour and wife and 3 children are all quite sick.

I said to him its probably the vaccine spreading something about. To which he replied that actually his neigbour and family had gotten their vaccines a week or so prior.

On Friday night I started to feel rough, from Saturday until today i have been pretty crap. Nothing to write home about but with what i would call a very bad cold or a minor flu.

Only reason I find it strange is that I'm rarely sick and during this whole joke of a saga I have not masked up, have not hidden away and have gone about my business as normal. So a year of not even the sniffles and now when everyone is receiving their vaccines apparently everyone around here is sick.

Either the vaccinated are passing around a bug or I have a bad cold which has been renamed.

Incidentally my two elderly parents go to get their Pfizer jabs today. Cheered on by my brothers and sisters. Both highly at risk with their health for these killer jabs  

Fuck this world. I'm praying for hurricanes, praying for tidal waves. Want to see it all come crushing down.

On that note. Have a lovely day. 

3 of the people I know who've had the vaccine are coughing, it's just a cold they say. I think it's from the vaccine.

Many didn't want to believe the vaccine is still experimental. I don't watch the BBC so I have no idea if they give advice on how to boost the immune system, but I doubt they do.

Try and get yourself some Vitamin C, vit D3, and zinc, and cut out junk food.

And pray for everyone to wake up and see what's really going on. Don't give up all hope yet and don't give up on God.

I received an email last week about change. I'll post what it says.

• Like 1

Is anyone else getting tired of the shitty levels of service provided by supermarkets?

Since this hoax started it seems like every visit now is laced with with some kind of bollocks that happens, be that the face mask issue, the staff acting paranoid and retarded or other customers, or even petty arguments.

Today some clown working in a bakery section tried telling me to use the tongs to pick up a loaf of bread which I was taking for myself. Didn't touch anything else, just my bread, but he became so incensed that I should use the tongs that had other peoples germs over (in his eyes) so whats the difference? 

People are becoming incredibly stupid and its as though I am surrounded by total retards. I'm starting to be in favour of this genocide.

• Like 5
50 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I guess not right to mock this as there is always the possibility that it's true. but this does remind of the fake scenes we witnessed in China early on in the scamdemic with people keeling over in the streets.

In India they're burning the bodies en mass. And apparently now it's a double mutant variant.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9490181/Indias-health-collapsing-Covid-19-spreads-faster-ever.html

pretty daunting figures for the UK readership but at 1.3bn population 260000 cases (abundant falsies) and 1800 deaths is teeny tiny %%%

maybe the Ivermectin / vit d / zinc packages are helping (or devastating theagenda)

Edited by zArk

This is an email I received last week. Keep going, don't give up. You're making a difference.

Dear friends,

I want to share something very profound and extremely encouraging with you. Because I am on the road, I send it to you as a simple text message, with a link to the video on Rumble.

Not everyone will understand this, because the video explains an amazingly powerful supernatural vision that a dear friend of mine received, in Europe. This elderly lady is perhaps the purest person I know, who has been used several times to profoundly impact my life. The messages she receives from God are amazingly accurate, and have proven to be literally life saving.

I understand that the mentioning of the word ‘God’ or ‘prophetic’ will upset some of you.
But I am asking you kindly to please rise above the programming you have received in your life, that has conditioned you to connect God to ‘religion’.
Get this straight, once and for all: God has just as much to do with man made religion, as true love has anything to do with perverse lust.  In other words: he is the exact opposite of what most of us have seen in the religions of this world, that enslave people in dark systems of control and oppression. It is a key part of the mind control of humanity by the wicked elite, to tell us that God equals religion. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Many of us have also been programmed to consider everything spiritual as ‘stupid’ or ‘bad’.
This way we have been left with only the superficial, meaningless materialistic world, that is void of true power, purpose and passion. Disconnecting humanity from the source of life, health, goodness, love, peace, truth and power is an essential element in the strategy of enslaving us. A spiritually disconnected person is powerless and easy to control.
Those who are in deep unity with the one force that is far greater than evil, cannot be overcome.
That’s why the single most essential goal of all darkness is to blind us for the most beautiful, powerful and lifesaving reality there is. Or if they can’t blind people for it, they replace this amazingly magnificent dimension of love and goodness with entangling religion. In other words: if God is the best wine in the world, it is being replaced by sour vinegar. So please be aware of this.

Anyway, the message I am sharing with you came from this indescribably wonderful dimension that is fighting on our behalf, to bring us into a dimension of freedom that we cannot even imagine.

Try to listen to this beautiful and hope giving message with an intelligent and open heart.
Reject all foolish negativity that is never helpful, reject silly pride and hate, and open your heart to hear what amazing hope there is for all of us.
This vision shows where we are at, in the battle against the worldwide network of criminals that have caused the pandemic, and are planning to submit the whole world to their diabolical control.  If you can grasp the significance of this message, it will remove all depression, fear and anxiety, and fill you with strength, courage and hope for the future.

Enough said, here is the link to the video, which is called ‘THE SNAKE OF THE CABAL IS ALMOST CUT IN HALF’
Enjoy!

https://rumble.com/vfpnm5-prophetic-vision-the-snake-of-the-cabal-is-almost-cut-in-half.html

David Sörensen
StopWorldControl.com

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, callmenuts said:

Is anyone else getting tired of the shitty levels of service provided by supermarkets?

Since this hoax started it seems like every visit now is laced with with some kind of bollocks that happens, be that the face mask issue, the staff acting paranoid and retarded or other customers, or even petty arguments.

Today some clown working in a bakery section tried telling me to use the tongs to pick up a loaf of bread which I was taking for myself. Didn't touch anything else, just my bread, but he became so incensed that I should use the tongs that had other peoples germs over (in his eyes) so whats the difference? 

People are becoming incredibly stupid and its as though I am surrounded by total retards. I'm starting to be in favour of this genocide.

I've never used tongs to pick up a loaf of bread either, I've just picked it up and put it in the trolley.

Picture this: If the vaccinated are all sick, we, the unvaccinated, will have to take care of them. Supermarkets may all go out of business if they don't allow the unvaccinated into the shop. Where will the supermarkets be then? I'm surprised they haven't thought about this. Supermarkets too should wake up.

• Like 1

2min clip - (poor sound quality but subtitled) -

Canadian Soldier calls out the killer jabs to a roaring crowd

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uZYGB74lep1q/

- tells "truck drivers, medical engineers of whatever you all are"...... "Do not take this illegal order in distribution of these vaccines"

- tells service men to uphold their oath in protecting the nation and the people  "not just from foreign, but from domestic [enemies]"

image.png.5a559a909fc7b48083edb9e36590ec15.png

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Maddmoo said:

Spoke to one firm this morning who to paraphrase said “covid law usurps actual fucking law”. 🤬

Was going to say earlier I had similar experience talking to clownworld solicitors..who seem to take the authoritarian stance about masks & one said he wouldn't take no win no fee...coz of covid?!?🙄

Theres a site that gives you good advice, but I couldnt find it earlier, maybe Perp or someone else knows.

You speak to these solicitors tho & you end up having to explain to them when it come to masks & they are as clueless as the shop workers.

Not sure if mask wearing is a law anyway, its guidelines & unlawful to try & make you wear & against your basic human rights disabled or not.

https://www.jonathanlea.net/2020/do-the-government-have-the-legal-authority-to-enforce-mask-wearing/

If it went to court, there are several peer reviewed articles, that prove masks are useless & dangerous & if you are working with them on physically, the WHO says is dangerous & doesnt recommend.

I posted this yesterday, shows clearly masks are dangerous.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680614/

• Thanks 2
32 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

I'm almost sure you gave an almost identical reply to one of my posts a few weeks back....

Anyway, as I said in another post which I think was a reply to one of your posts that I am in favour of questioning the official line on ANYTHING including WW2 but how anyone can seriously argue that Hitler and his mates weren't that bad and just misrepresented by the media ??

Concentration camps, segregation, eugenics, mass murder and other war crimes were real in Nazi Germany, this is beyond dispute, are you seriously arguing that Nazi Germany was a good place to live and that the Nazi's weren't actually all that bad ??

Start a thread about it.

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, callmenuts said:

Should have squeezed the tongs on his nose and said get a life matey! lolz....

yeah as the virus stuff dies down people are getting more crazy about it. Like an inverse relationship. Weird and unhealthy.

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 1

Kosher Keir Starmer gets booted out of Bath pub

Reuploaded it with better footage, turns out shabbos Starmer went in the pub AFTER the landlord ripped him a new arsehole

Comments on the BBC's video confirm it, they tried to finesse the footage to make it seem like the conversation occurred after the fact

What an arrogant prick

• Like 3
4 hours ago, SimonTV said:

What evidence is there for this idea that "the virus" has an incubation period (two weeks/10 days/some amount of days apparently) where there is no symptoms but the person is still contagious? This is the basis for quarantine and I am yet to see any evidence to support it. 

There's no new virus to start with, so they can make up whatever shite suits them.

7 hours ago, Maddmoo said:

Had some grief from the stasi security at work yesterday regarding my lack of mask / exemption lanyard, already put in a grievance with HR and have contacted some no win no fee solicitors. Is there anyone here that has won a case against similar-minded cunts and if so could they pass the details of a firm that can help me out. Cheers x

The following link might be of use

https://www.gardencourtchambers.co.uk/areas-of-law/employment-and-discrimination-law/sao

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Pina Colada said:

There's no new virus to start with, so they can make up whatever shite suits them.

More shite in coming. - now being talked about, coronavirus tablets if you are exposed to or test positive for CV. That is not good.

COVID-19: Britons who test positive for coronavirus could be sent antiviral tablets to take at home

The PM launches a taskforce to identify the most promising new antiviral medicines - with an aim of rolling them out this autumn.

Britons who test positive for COVID-19 or are exposed to the virus could be sent antiviral tablets to take at home - as the prime minister aims to bolster the UK's defences against another wave of infections this year.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-britons-who-test-positive-for-coronavirus-could-be-sent-antiviral-tablets-to-take-at-home-12281366

3 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

More shite in coming. - now being talked about, coronavirus tablets if you are exposed to or test positive for CV. That is not good.

COVID-19: Britons who test positive for coronavirus could be sent antiviral tablets to take at home

The PM launches a taskforce to identify the most promising new antiviral medicines - with an aim of rolling them out this autumn.

Britons who test positive for COVID-19 or are exposed to the virus could be sent antiviral tablets to take at home - as the prime minister aims to bolster the UK's defences against another wave of infections this year.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-britons-who-test-positive-for-coronavirus-could-be-sent-antiviral-tablets-to-take-at-home-12281366

More effing pharmicide.

Just what we need.

5 hours ago, The Illuminator said:

That is one of the signs of the apocalypse in the Quran.

I'm now reading the Quran, can you please quote the passage? Thanks 🙂

11 hours ago, Steve341 said:

How do you guys deal with people who say because you're not having the vaccine you're putting others at risk.......

I'd say.....There's no such thing as this pandemic, if there were we'd be dropping like flies, and then we'd be crying out for a vaccine.

• Like 1

This pill-popping garbage is just a blatant attempt at buying time, because it's basically signed the death warrant for the fake vax, which is clearly not being taken up in anywhere near the numbers the govt are peddling. The nonsense is unravelling big time.

11 hours ago, Steve341 said:

How do you guys deal with people who say because you're not having the vaccine you're putting others at risk.......I've got this with a work colleague, I haven't gone into detail with him about why I'm not having it as its impossible to discuss it as he just won't listen, 

If you feel up to some mischief you could say, whilst feigning complete sincerity of course, that you are doing your bit by being in the vaccine control group. They might actually believe you. 😉

Of course it is none of their business so you could just tell them to keep their noses out of your personal affairs and that you don't want to discuss it.

3 hours ago, Nats and dogs said:

Try and get yourself some Vitamin C, vit D3, and zinc, and cut out junk food.

And pray for everyone to wake up and see what's really going on.

80 percent of your immune system is located in your digestive tract, making a healthy gut a major focal point if you want to achieve optimal health.

The root of many health problems is related to an imbalance of intestinal bacteria.

For this reason I eat and drink lots of probiotics.....sauerkraut and kefir milk will boost your immune system immensely. They also gives you a healthy mind, depression is almost impossible.....Don't buy the rubbish in jars and bottles, it's useless............ Make your own, dead simple.

There are many You Tube videos telling you how.

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, Thewoodsman said:

Actually I'm not sure why that posted. I came on to post my other post andvtgar must have somehow auto posted.

I'm not 100 percent sure what happened in ww2 . What I di know is that the gas chamber myth is so far fetched and unbelievable and has clearly been shown to be a bad joke.

Do I believe 6 million Jews were killed? No I dont. Do i believe jews and other non desirable were rounded up, mistreated, put in worker camps and murdered in many cases , yes I do.

Do I believe that Germany was all that bad for germans to live? I think it was much more preferable to what the germans were living through post ww1.  Do I believe the germans were the baddies and we were the goodies? Lol no I don't. I think the worst crimes of ww2 were committed by britain usa and commie russia.

I dont know what I think of hitler, I really dont but what I do know is we can never make a true judgement with our history books and the info we have been left with. What I di believe is we are lied to on such a scale it doesn't bare thinking about.

176183928_10158428037493195_7053733538028405985_n.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
43 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

So we went all year with no "antiviral" drugs. Apparently antivirals didn't work. Now there is one miraculously created? and with no prior announcement of that "fact"??
Yeah right....unless I'm proved wrong.

sent antiviral tablets to take at home doesn't mean we have to literally take them though.

39 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

More effing pharmicide.

Just what we need.

Hear hear.

• Like 2