Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 59.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

Had some grief from the stasi security at work yesterday regarding my lack of mask / exemption lanyard, already put in a grievance with HR and have contacted some no win no fee solicitors. Is there anyone here that has won a case against similar-minded cunts and if so could they pass the details of a firm that can help me out. Cheers x

Covid-19: Should we be worried a fully vaccinated border worker still got the virus?

News that a fully vaccinated border worker has tested positive for Covid-19 is “not unexpected”, given no vaccine is 100 per cent protective, an expert says.

On Tuesday, the Ministry of Health announced a border worker at Auckland Airport, who cleans planes, had tested positive for Covid-19 through routine testing, despite having received two doses of the Pfizer vaccine.

University of Otago (Christchurch) infectious diseases expert Professor David Murdoch told Stuff there may still be some people who contract Covid-19, despite receiving a full course of vaccine.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/300282037/covid19-should-we-be-worried-a-fully-vaccinated-border-worker-still-got-the-virus

All the worlds a stage as Australia prepares to crank up the jab propaganda due to the deflated 'uptake' - blamed on the govt, but really just people not being that fuking dumb!

Meanwhile FB accelerates it purge as the résistance grows Downunder

image.png.0f4181a91a92ea532841b5d59f217f97.png

thumbnail_IMG_0165.png.417a65a6dcbd7d67a57d1535a8b16a3e.png

1 hour ago, Steve341 said:

Thanks for all the advice, I've tried rationally discussing it in basic terms, such as it's pointless having it as doesn't stop infection or transmission but as you say they're so brainwashed that they just don't listen and basically shout over me that I'm wrong/stupid/putting them in danger etc - so sick of it, I'm just letting them get on with it now, fools.........

A friend of mine has similar problems; he's a primary teacher and his colleagues are rabid "vaccine" enthusiasts. After a ton of mostly passive aggressive hassle - and occasional open hostility (let's call it what it is, bullying) - he changed tack...

He told his colleagues he had changed his mind and would have the poison-death-juice-jab. Of course he's not going to, but will adopt the 'nod and agree' approach, and avoid the topic when possible.

With some deeply brainwashed folk there's no point in expending effort trying to debate with them; one cannot have a rational debate with an irrational person. Especially with people who were already patronising and condescending know-it-alls. 

• Like 1

What evidence is there for this idea that "the virus" has an incubation period (two weeks/10 days/some amount of days apparently) where there is no symptoms but the person is still contagious? This is the basis for quarantine and I am yet to see any evidence to support it. 

1 hour ago, Maddmoo said:

Had some grief from the stasi security at work yesterday regarding my lack of mask / exemption lanyard, already put in a grievance with HR and have contacted some no win no fee solicitors. Is there anyone here that has won a case against similar-minded cunts and if so could they pass the details of a firm that can help me out. Cheers x

No more likes Madd, wish you well tho.

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Steve341 said:

How do you guys deal with people who say because you're not having the vaccine you're putting others at risk.......I've got this with a work colleague, I haven't gone into detail with him about why I'm not having it as its impossible to discuss it as he just won't listen, 

I tell them to stand at least two metres from me while talking  about it as I don't want to catch the deadly illness that they've had injected in them.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, alexa said:

A friend of mine who has had the vax has now become down and very depressed, so much so she's now on the happy pills. She used to be so full of life & happy. What a change in her........☹️

Happy pills and Satan Juice.......what could possibly go wrong?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I tell them to stand at least two metres from me while talking  about it as I don't want to catch the deadly illness that they've had injected in them.

And once they start their back chat they get a scissor kick to wind pipe for their troubles. 😎👍

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Damn, this is good!!! 

Aside from its obvious utility as yet another distraction, I wonder if this European Super League development is a tacit admission that live spectator events aren't coming back any time soon. I'm a season ticket holder at a Premier League team (we all need some levity), and there's been zero indication that they're expecting to have fans back in the ground when the new season begins in August.

One of the stumbling blocks to a centralised Euro league has always been the impact it would have on travelling away fans, and thus atmospheres. Well, the small handful of games that have been granted a limited attendance have all required that tickets not be sold to anyone living out of town, and as the official ESL statement declared an intent to move on from 'legacy fans,' it seems reasonable to infer that they don't see this being an issue going forward.

The predictable reaction has been to blame corporate greed, but while profit-chasing is usually the driving force behind such decisions, I suspect that this is more a case of those in the know closing ranks to protect their investments before the arse falls out of the sports / entertainment industries once and for all.

Although this may seem off-topic at first glance, these stories are a useful way of broaching difficult subjects with people who otherwise wouldn't be interested. For example, I've been saying in passing that since Johnson / Whitty have confirmed end-of-summer outbreaks, while also crediting lockdowns with doing what vaccines can't, there's very little chance that we'll be back to our old Saturday routine come August.

It does seem to get the wheels turning.

• Like 2

The current 'same-ient' (as dr Mike Yeadon puts it) is the Indian one. Its really odd that 'cases' are rising in India because its about 30-45c) across India at the moment and rising. The Rona is a 'respiratory' disease, so to add to it's magical abilities it is the first Coronavirus (flu, cold etc) to ramp up in hot weather. Of course, it has nothing to do with India ramping up its 'satan juice' roll out and increasing it's PCR testing to cover the sides (ahem, the usual scam to increase testing, increase false positives, then say you have more cases).

look at the forcast for Delhi which is in the cooler north of India.

https://weather.com/en-GB/weather/tenday/l/c3e96d6cc4965fc54f88296b54449571c4107c73b9638c16aafc83575b4ddf2e#detailIndex5

How the hell can a 'real' Rona spread in temps over 30c (when in the northern hemisphere temps above 10c are shown to reduce Coronaviruses like the c19, flu and colds markedly). 

Yet, the brain dead believe what the media/politicians/repeaters say ... lord have mercy

• Like 4

What do celebrity, politician and scientist Pro-vaxxers have to personally gain by supporting their narritive ?

1. Money

2. Profit

3. Program Funding

4. Popularity

5. Promotion

6. Control

7. Power

8. Fame

What do celebrity, politician and scientist Anti-vaxxers have to personally gain by supporting their narritive ?

1. .............??............

• Like 1
7 hours ago, alexa said:

A friend of mine who has had the vax has now become down and very depressed, so much so she's now on the happy pills. She used to be so full of life & happy. What a change in her........☹️

Their mind and body has literally been instructed through those synthetic 'codes' to  disconnect from their eternal Soul/Spirit and thus from the unseen, psychic dimensions and ultimately from God-All-That-Is-Prime Creator-Source Power itself.

I sense we are going to see a catastrophic pandemic of complete apathy for our fellow man, Earth and all living creatures in the years to come - a complete collapse in what it means to be hu-man and Light - that yearning to care; about each other - from family, friends, to complete strangers - a unique essence that really is a gift from a Grace of God that has meant Mankind has survived for hundreds of thousands of years, and of all living things and yourself. We think its currently bad now/has been bad for the past decade? Ha! we ain't seen nothing yet... and it's already begun with people offering up their babies for illegal experimentation without a whimper from anyone or a pathetic divisive 'justification' because "science" - BUT OH MY GOD SOCIAL JUSTICE FOR THE DOWN-TRODDEN!!!!   People will be dropping dead in greater and greater numbers and less and less people will care.

- Can you imagine a world where the Satanists have replicated the same deletion of empathy that they 'suffer' from in all of humanity?  Where all the invisible demonic forces can feed tirelessly off a manufactured class of entities that is constantly vibrating at just the right rate which can be fine-tuned to suit their whims by the flick of a switch that adjusts a satellite's direction and frequency? With no Light and Love to counter that force?

After enough years of annual double-dosed and booster shots, the soulless youth (whose magnificent jewel of creation, their biological vehicle which is in a constant state of working towards balance) - will have become accustomed to the poison so it won't kill them off - gotta get it in those kiddies - and eventually  a controllable operative Hu-Synth Version 2.0 will "evolve" 3.0 etc- Think those Grey Aliens but without the telepathy.

Pin by Arshi Sangha on universE | Spirit science, Feeling ...

Grounding Aura Meditation by Veronica Perretti

Aura Color Meanings Reveal Your Hidden Potential - SOLANCHABlack Aura Photoshop Action by KakDesign on Dribbble

I'm reminded of a book I read years ago by Michael J Roads, I think it was one of these - where one version of his future "visions" was dystopian to the point where a cow was just a faceless mechanical biological milk producing unit hooked up to technology and constantly producing Bill Gates style milk - and this was way back in like the 90s ..

Talking with Nature: Sharing the Energies and Spirit of Trees, Plants, Birds, and Earth by Michael J. Roads (1987-10-24)Journey into OnenessJourney into Nature: A Spiritual Adventure Paperback

I just made that all up on the fly just then as your comment triggered an image in my mind - a lot of peoples comments here do that lol - and I can't help but get started on a rant. - but I'm having horrific sensations of the future where I'm passing 'disconnected' humanity in the streets and seeing the ever growing amount of disincarnate hitchhikers attached to them and their dull auric field. I'm frightened.😟

Edited by skitzorat
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, Matistuta said:

Aside from its obvious utility as yet another distraction, I wonder if this European Super League development is a tacit admission that live spectator events aren't coming back any time soon. I'm a season ticket holder at a Premier League team (we all need some levity), and there's been zero indication that they're expecting to have fans back in the ground when the new season begins in August.

One of the stumbling blocks to a centralised Euro league has always been the impact it would have on travelling away fans, and thus atmospheres. Well, the small handful of games that have been granted a limited attendance have all required that tickets not be sold to anyone living out of town, and as the official ESL statement declared an intent to move on from 'legacy fans,' it seems reasonable to infer that they don't see this being an issue going forward.

The predictable reaction has been to blame corporate greed, but while profit-chasing is usually the driving force behind such decisions, I suspect that this is more a case of those in the know closing ranks to protect their investments before the arse falls out of the sports / entertainment industries once and for all.

Although this may seem off-topic at first glance, these stories are a useful way of broaching difficult subjects with people who otherwise wouldn't be interested. For example, I've been saying in passing that since Johnson / Whitty have confirmed end-of-summer outbreaks, while also crediting lockdowns with doing what vaccines can't, there's very little chance that we'll be back to our old Saturday routine come August.

It does seem to get the wheels turning.

The reporting is similar to covid. I was watching klopps interview and just see peps. I then switched on talksport and there making it seem they were both being harsh on there employers when in fact there taking one line out of context and then pretending everything else said never existed. They would have you believe the premier looks after the rest of the football league whilst ignoring the fact of how many teams have gone bust and out of buisness, teams constantly in administration, uefa and fifa are now saintly organisations, whilst forgetting the amount of corruption both are always embroiled in and constantly taking as much money as they can get hands on. If they put this amount of time into racism there would be no problem with that issue. There not allowing any views other than those saying it's no good.

• Like 1

I guess not right to mock this as there is always the possibility that it's true. but this does remind of the fake scenes we witnessed in China early on in the scamdemic with people keeling over in the streets.

In India they're burning the bodies en mass. And apparently now it's a double mutant variant.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9490181/Indias-health-collapsing-Covid-19-spreads-faster-ever.html