Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, Steve341 said:

How do you guys deal with people who say because you're not having the vaccine you're putting others at risk.......I've got this with a work colleague, I haven't gone into detail with him about why I'm not having it as its impossible to discuss it as he just won't listen, 

Tell them to grow some balls and stop being such a pansy 😜

Just kidding.

How about starting with clearing up this magical newly invented medical myth of 'asymptomatic spread"

"A mass screening programme of more than 10 million residents of Wuhan, China, performed after SARS-CoV-2 was brought under control, has identified 300 asymptomatic cases of covid-19, none of which was infectious."

https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4695

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/11/201130131511.htm

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-06-wuhan-million-people-infections.html

And given that persons obvious demoralisation and authoritarian bent, it's probably not worth going any further because they will only twist what ever you say and throw it back in your face in an illogical vent - (its very predicable) -  simply say the above quoting the peer reviewed studies  and state boldly and proudly MY BODY MY CHOICE, and if you want to be deservingly slightly facetious [MY HEALTH, MY BUSINESS] 😉

Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance, but by the sounds of it it is probably only worth being simple and straight forth.... which leaves no room for the condescending neuroticism and semantic gymnastics which will  occur when an argument inevitably ensues. (if you fall into the trap of going 'deeper')

You can't reason with brainwashed, demoralised individuals - they've been propagandist to the extreme - by a treasonous EVIL [world] govt which has declared war against its [all] people; by running a relentless, sophisticated psychological warfare operation and now open genocide - and thus most individuals are now subconsciously operating from humanity's innate primal instincts - due to the conditioning of a year of sustained fear built off verifiably, monumental LIES: fight or flight - attack anything that doesn't fit the accepted narrative and run away from anything scary - death/disease:  you're always going to loose and end up feeling like shyte.

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1
  • Replies 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, DarianF said:

France and Germany are mixing their vaccines. Should Australia do the same?

https://www.smh.com.au/national/france-and-germany-are-mixing-their-vaccines-should-australia-do-the-same-20210419-p57kft.html

Fyi: @Bullion - a new level of insanity.

At this point, appearing to be in an utter shambles ( lack of supply, lack of confidence/increased hesitancy) I think they’re that desperate they’ll soon try anything. I don’t know of anyone who has had any shot yet. I’m hearing things online of vaxxed people who seemed to have had a personality change after the shot...... are we soon to be inundated with Jeckyl and Hyde syndrome I wonder 🤔

25 minutes ago, Bullion said:

I’m hearing things online of vaxxed people who seemed to have had a personality change after the shot...... are we soon to be inundated with Jeckyl and Hyde syndrome I wonder 🤔

A friend of mine who has had the vax has now become down and very depressed, so much so she's now on the happy pills. She used to be so full of life & happy. What a change in her........☹️

• Sad 2
9 hours ago, skitzorat said:

So we have entered the closing window of the Powers that Shouldn't Be's favourite splice of time of the year - April 15th.

Any guesses what total Evil they will unleashed over the next few weeks or is all the jab death and harm and heartache enough for the Archonic forces  to feed off for now?

April 1 thru the 30th: Why Is April Always A BIG Month For Illuminati Mischief?

April: The Month of Aries
The Greek God Ares Governs War

image.png

Ares was known for his lust for blood, his chaotic nature, and his thoughtless aggression

Very few residents are aware but those who truly run the world consult astrology and mythology, numerology and mythology just as much (and even more) than they refer to the ‘hard sciences’.  TPTB who rule the entire planet via a World Shadow Government (WSG) have always conceived and timed their major ‘events’ according to the stars.  They employ the very best astrologers in existence and conduct their many enterprises according to the arcana of occult astrology and numerology.

It’s now quite obvious to those who have researched these matters that the very business of the ruling elites is perfectly timed according to the confluence of astrology (e.g. Aries), numerology  (e.g. power numbers 11, 22, and 33) and chronology (e.g. Shemitah phenomenon).  Remember, the same cabal set up every major chronological system in use today.  The World Shadow Government, in fact, is quite meticulous about executing their black operations and implementing their false flag terror attacks on specific dates and in certain places in order to greatly intensify their impact and desired effects on the planetary civilization.

Everything the ruling cabal does is perfectly timed and coordinated for maximum effect on human consciousness with the explicit purpose of exerting complete control over the entire Earth realm.  This is their domain, so they think, and they are determined to keep the place in total lockdown—24/7.

Toward that end they routinely use certain months to accomplish certain goals.  The month of April has always been one of their favourites for many reasons.  Not only is the weather very nice with Spring in full bloom, many folks around the world have full-blown Spring Fever.  However, it is the astrological energies associated with Aries which they really like to exploit.  They do this by capitalizing on the vibrations of war that are inherent in the very astrology and numerology of the month of April.  The window of April 15th through the end of April is usually a very active time for these inveterate war-makers.

What else has the controlling cabal done during the month of April?

Make no mistake about it, from the 15th to the 30th of April is the real playtime for the mischievous elites.  This is when they line up their battle plans for optimal effect both locally and globally.  

The “Germans introduced poison gas on Apr 22, 1915″ which was the first time chemical weapons had been known to be used on a wide-scale basis.

It’s also interesting that Adolf Hitler allegedly committed suicide on April 30 in 1945.

The Falklands War was officially begun on Friday, 2 April 1982.

On April 30, 1975 Saigon falls and the North Vietnamese take Saigon; the war in Vietnam ends.

The whole orchestrated Arab Spring was actually timed around the bellicose frequencies of the main month of Spring —April.  Many countries throughout the Mideast saw the most violent protests and revolutions during March and April of both 2011 and 2012.

The ongoing Syrian War began on 15 March, 2011.  

The current civil war in the Ukraine was started on 6 April 2014.

What follows is another list of momentous April events which fall into the very same April timeline.  Each of these meticulously manufactured happenings was highly consequential and fabricated to produce a desired outcome by the WSG.  And, by the way, there’s a very good reason why their April wars and assassinations always follows March Madness .

Fukushima 

On 16 April 2011, TEPCO declared that cooling systems for Units 1–4 were beyond repair

Discharge of radioactive water was reported as early as April 2011

Screen-Shot-2016-04-12-at-9_11.13-AM.png.a03cac800480438e22f4c542f3f09c14.png

http://cosmicconvergence.org/?p=14208

Very interesting thanks for this information 

Hitler's birthday too, April 17th.

Suicide 3.30pm 

Quelle surprise!

Goebels and family suicide May 1st, Beltane 

Edited by Pina Colada

Haha, what a gem! 

https://www.oralhealthgroup.com/features/face-masks-dont-work-revealing-review/

The article has been removed because it doesn't fit in with the narrative. Literally! 

Article was written in 2016.

It's the same as the hand sanitiser malarkey.

Before all this nonsense, no one would go near it.

Heck, I'm sure the BBC did a documentary on it? (if not them, then some other TV folk as I remember hearing about it at work for ages.)

Edited by allymisfit
Forgot something and typo.
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

No longer relevant in the Current Climate, CC 33

2 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

No longer relevant in the Current Climate, CC 33

Out of likes, but very good observation!! 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, allymisfit said:

Out of likes, but very good observation!! 

Thinking about it, the word Climate fuses the Corona Crisis and Climate Change bollox that they are running parallel to each other, each one feeding vicariously off the other.

The behaviour management and general culture shifts are all in a way climate (social climate) change.

Death cult field day.

• Like 1

I don't trust or believe any world govt figures on how many they've managed to poison or how many they've managed to maim and kill, thus far - but I do trust/believe all the 'anecdotal' evidence provided by folk in comments sections regarding the enormous amount of people who have not and will not be jabbed - and on FB/telegram group pages saying how many they know have died or become gravely ill upon being poisoned.....

......everyday folks opinions might not mean much on the surface to many, and may be a treasure trove of data for our controllers to syphon, analyse and orchestrate/tweak the next psy-op with - but it provides me with a comfort that balances out the obnoxious virtue-craving vaxholes.

Filtering by "best" and "worst" and looking at the numbers of clicks gives a real sense on where most people are at, IMO - and they're quite corollary across most news- sites/youtube etc - except the articles on FB  - which I suspect is where most of the Deep State's considerable cyberespionage resources are directed towards...  the difference in prevailing narrative on FB is quite striking compared to other platforms - always fiercely pro "pandemic." 

Matt Hancock confirms booster Covid vaccines will be rolled out this autumn as he hails milestone of fully jabbing 10MILLION Britons but first jabs have slowed to a crawl

Matt Hancock today confirmed the UK will roll out booster vaccines later this year as he announced 10million people have now had second doses.

The Health Secretary hailed the 'terrific milestone' today after another 221,193 people got their booster jabs on Sunday, taking the total to 10,152,039.  

It means almost one in five adults in Britain now have the best available protection against Covid, with almost all of the country's most vulnerable people now covered.

A total of 32.9million people have had their first dose of a vaccine, meaning well over half of the adult population have at least some protection. 

But supply problems and a huge surge in demand for boosters means the number of first-timers coming forward is a fraction of what it was in March, dropping to around 100,000 a day. 

Experts estimate the jabs have already saved 10,000 lives while the country's three-month lockdown brought down case rates and hospital admissions. -

"EXPERTS" using computer models? lol

image.png.cba2ebdf76ed265395b1bc05291d0cf9.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9487489/Coronavirus-10-million-adults-UK-fully-vaccinated-against-Covid-two-doses.html

• Like 1

Do you think we will see another lockdown? Or are we pretty much back to normal now because of the death juice.

Or are alot of people suddenly going to die? From the Gates juice....

How do you guys deal with people who say because you're not having the vaccine you're putting others at risk.......I've got this with a work colleague, I haven't gone into detail with him about why I'm not having it as its impossible to discuss it as he just won't listen, 

Read Vernon Coleman's book, "Anyone who tells you vaccines are safe and effective is lying".

Then answer their question by giving them a copy.

You must remind them that even if you were to get the death jab, you'd still in the eyes of the cult, be putting "others at risk". 

It has been stated time and time again that the jab does not stop the spread of disease, it only stops it affecting you so bad (so they say. We know the truth here, luckily.)

So even if they did have it, they can still pass on to others. That concept doesn't change and is why those who have been vaxed are still required to social distance and wear masks etc. 

But a lot of the vaxed types seem to think it does stop transmission.. But nowhere was that ever stated. 

It's bloody ludicrous, I know. 

However, you could link them to this forum! It would certainly open their eyes if they're ready to see the truth about it all. 

Edited by allymisfit
On 4/4/2021 at 10:30 PM, Lamp Of Truth said:

It's garbage like this that gives this forum and the truth movement a bad name. 

Hitler was a Rothschild according to David Icke https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_rothschild04.htm

Hard to believe with everything that's happening right now with the Covid hoax that anyone would have sympathy for the Nazi's. Segregation and concentration camps for anyone deemed unacceptable by the state was what happened in Hitler's Nazi Germany and it's happening again with vaccine passports.

You have a lot to learn but I'll leave it for another time and place.

Does questioning the official narrative of ww2 give this place a bad name when all other questioning is encouraged?

Or is it rather you know that subject is out of bounds because a narrative has been so enforced it has become the only acceptable thought process on the matter despite the obvious contradictions in the story.

The official ww2 story is as fake as the official covid story. I'm sure mr icke deep down knows this if hes ever taken a moment

• Like 2
2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Tell them to grow some balls and stop being such a pansy 😜

Just kidding.

How about starting with clearing up this magical newly invented medical myth of 'asymptomatic spread"

"A mass screening programme of more than 10 million residents of Wuhan, China, performed after SARS-CoV-2 was brought under control, has identified 300 asymptomatic cases of covid-19, none of which was infectious."

https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4695

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/11/201130131511.htm

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-06-wuhan-million-people-infections.html

And given that persons obvious demoralisation and authoritarian bent, it's probably not worth going any further because they will only twist what ever you say and throw it back in your face in an illogical vent - (its very predicable) -  simply say the above quoting the peer reviewed studies  and state boldly and proudly MY BODY MY CHOICE, and if you want to be deservingly slightly facetious [MY HEALTH, MY BUSINESS] 😉

Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance, but by the sounds of it it is probably only worth being simple and straight forth.... which leaves no room for the condescending neuroticism and semantic gymnastics which will  occur when an argument inevitably ensues. (if you fall into the trap of going 'deeper')

You can't reason with brainwashed, demoralised individuals - they've been propagandist to the extreme - by a treasonous EVIL [world] govt which has declared war against its [all] people; by running a relentless, sophisticated psychological warfare operation and now open genocide - and thus most individuals are now subconsciously operating from humanity's innate primal instincts - due to the conditioning of a year of sustained fear built off verifiably, monumental LIES: fight or flight - attack anything that doesn't fit the accepted narrative and run away from anything scary - death/disease:  you're always going to loose and end up feeling like shyte.

Thanks for all the advice, I've tried rationally discussing it in basic terms, such as it's pointless having it as doesn't stop infection or transmission but as you say they're so brainwashed that they just don't listen and basically shout over me that I'm wrong/stupid/putting them in danger etc - so sick of it, I'm just letting them get on with it now, fools.........

An apparent surge in cases where I am.

Was talking to the guy I work with the other day and he said be careful there is alot of cases right now. He said his neighbour and wife and 3 children are all quite sick.

I said to him its probably the vaccine spreading something about. To which he replied that actually his neigbour and family had gotten their vaccines a week or so prior.

On Friday night I started to feel rough, from Saturday until today i have been pretty crap. Nothing to write home about but with what i would call a very bad cold or a minor flu.

Only reason I find it strange is that I'm rarely sick and during this whole joke of a saga I have not masked up, have not hidden away and have gone about my business as normal. So a year of not even the sniffles and now when everyone is receiving their vaccines apparently everyone around here is sick.

Either the vaccinated are passing around a bug or I have a bad cold which has been renamed.

Incidentally my two elderly parents go to get their Pfizer jabs today. Cheered on by my brothers and sisters. Both highly at risk with their health for these killer jabs  

Fuck this world. I'm praying for hurricanes, praying for tidal waves. Want to see it all come crushing down.

On that note. Have a lovely day. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, ally_uk said:

Do you think we will see another lockdown? Or are we pretty much back to normal now because of the death juice.

Lockdowns are never going to end - Doris has already primed the sheeple recently with his whole "lockdowns, not jabs slowed cases" and Canada's PM Justin Pervo parroting the script to the letter - I'm currently holding my breath until the "double-mutant"🤦‍♂️🤪 variant magically escapes from NZ's quarantine and they lock Auckland down again - just like last time it when the super-duper-extra-infectious "UK Variant" was in vogue, as it was in Queensland, AU too - NZ has already banned flights from Indian recently where it's "surging" - it's so comically predictable now.

The Death Juice is never going to end either - they've been priming the 'boosters' for ages too - now they're coming right out in saying so - also so predictable.

And sadly, more and more people are going to die painful deaths over the next 6months to 5 years - who knows - but they will die or live suffering for a time - physically, mentally and spiritually as they have given over their body and soul to evil men - who have injected their our malevolent 'instructions/codes' into the very Divine nature of humanity - our DNA and genetic coding. I'm not religious but from my personal worldview - that disconnects us from God (with a big G)-All-That-Is-Prime Creator.

What is it that David often says about 'knowing the outcome'? I can't remember how he phrases it, but it's so true.

I listened to one of his podcasts recently where he mentioned a French healer/naturopath had emailed him and said they had done some 'hands on healing' work with a patient who'd been jabbed and they told [David] something along the lines of they 'could no longer feel that persons soul connected to their body'😵😥

My heart breaks for humanity - especially if they get their malevolent, EVIL 'codes' into our children.

• Like 4
30 minutes ago, ally_uk said:

It seems to be the plan...

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/fourth-wave-covid-19-health-uk-b925336.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9263607/Imperial-College-expert-warns-against-lifting-coronavirus-restrictions-soon.html

Thanks for all the advice, I've tried rationally discussing it in basic terms, such as it's pointless having it as doesn't stop infection or transmission but as you say they're so brainwashed that they just don't listen and basically shout over me that I'm wrong/stupid/putting them in danger etc - so sick of it, I'm just letting them get on with it now, fools.........

"I really appreciate your point of view, and, as we still live in Non-Communistic/Fascistic-somewhat-free world, you're entitled to it - treasure it while it lasts - but justly, as am I. We are all also entitled to privacy, which also needs to be treasured and valued more than ever today - so I'm starting with MY HEALTH, MY BUSINESS... so did you hear Trump is trying to start his own social media platform?"

- change the topic completely to something equally polarising that will get a rise out of anyone so it hijacks the narrative and still provides the self-righteous with an outlet for their pent up authoritarian sanctimonious vitriol😉

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Conservative government gets their orders from Israel. 

Michael High-on-the-Spectrum Gove has just qualified for inclusion in the Complete Cunt of the year Award 2021.

Well done, Michael.

Had some grief from the stasi security at work yesterday regarding my lack of mask / exemption lanyard, already put in a grievance with HR and have contacted some no win no fee solicitors. Is there anyone here that has won a case against similar-minded cunts and if so could they pass the details of a firm that can help me out. Cheers x