Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 hours ago, Steve341 said:

How do you guys deal with people who say because you're not having the vaccine you're putting others at risk.......I've got this with a work colleague, I haven't gone into detail with him about why I'm not having it as its impossible to discuss it as he just won't listen, 

Read Vernon Coleman's book, "Anyone who tells you vaccines are safe and effective is lying".

Then answer their question by giving them a copy.

How do you guys deal with people who say because you're not having the vaccine you're putting others at risk.......I've got this with a work colleague, I haven't gone into detail with him about why I'm not having it as its impossible to discuss it as he just won't listen, 

You must remind them that even if you were to get the death jab, you'd still in the eyes of the cult, be putting "others at risk". 

It has been stated time and time again that the jab does not stop the spread of disease, it only stops it affecting you so bad (so they say. We know the truth here, luckily.)

So even if they did have it, they can still pass on to others. That concept doesn't change and is why those who have been vaxed are still required to social distance and wear masks etc. 

But a lot of the vaxed types seem to think it does stop transmission.. But nowhere was that ever stated. 

It's bloody ludicrous, I know. 

However, you could link them to this forum! It would certainly open their eyes if they're ready to see the truth about it all. 

Edited by allymisfit

On 4/4/2021 at 10:30 PM, Lamp Of Truth said:

It's garbage like this that gives this forum and the truth movement a bad name. 

Hitler was a Rothschild according to David Icke https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_rothschild04.htm

Hard to believe with everything that's happening right now with the Covid hoax that anyone would have sympathy for the Nazi's. Segregation and concentration camps for anyone deemed unacceptable by the state was what happened in Hitler's Nazi Germany and it's happening again with vaccine passports.

You have a lot to learn but I'll leave it for another time and place.

Does questioning the official narrative of ww2 give this place a bad name when all other questioning is encouraged?

Or is it rather you know that subject is out of bounds because a narrative has been so enforced it has become the only acceptable thought process on the matter despite the obvious contradictions in the story.

The official ww2 story is as fake as the official covid story. I'm sure mr icke deep down knows this if hes ever taken a moment

• Like 2

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Tell them to grow some balls and stop being such a pansy 😜

Just kidding.

How about starting with clearing up this magical newly invented medical myth of 'asymptomatic spread"

"A mass screening programme of more than 10 million residents of Wuhan, China, performed after SARS-CoV-2 was brought under control, has identified 300 asymptomatic cases of covid-19, none of which was infectious."

https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4695

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/11/201130131511.htm

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-06-wuhan-million-people-infections.html

And given that persons obvious demoralisation and authoritarian bent, it's probably not worth going any further because they will only twist what ever you say and throw it back in your face in an illogical vent - (its very predicable) -  simply say the above quoting the peer reviewed studies  and state boldly and proudly MY BODY MY CHOICE, and if you want to be deservingly slightly facetious [MY HEALTH, MY BUSINESS] 😉

Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance, but by the sounds of it it is probably only worth being simple and straight forth.... which leaves no room for the condescending neuroticism and semantic gymnastics which will  occur when an argument inevitably ensues. (if you fall into the trap of going 'deeper')

You can't reason with brainwashed, demoralised individuals - they've been propagandist to the extreme - by a treasonous EVIL [world] govt which has declared war against its [all] people; by running a relentless, sophisticated psychological warfare operation and now open genocide - and thus most individuals are now subconsciously operating from humanity's innate primal instincts - due to the conditioning of a year of sustained fear built off verifiably, monumental LIES: fight or flight - attack anything that doesn't fit the accepted narrative and run away from anything scary - death/disease:  you're always going to loose and end up feeling like shyte.

Thanks for all the advice, I've tried rationally discussing it in basic terms, such as it's pointless having it as doesn't stop infection or transmission but as you say they're so brainwashed that they just don't listen and basically shout over me that I'm wrong/stupid/putting them in danger etc - so sick of it, I'm just letting them get on with it now, fools.........

An apparent surge in cases where I am.

Was talking to the guy I work with the other day and he said be careful there is alot of cases right now. He said his neighbour and wife and 3 children are all quite sick.

I said to him its probably the vaccine spreading something about. To which he replied that actually his neigbour and family had gotten their vaccines a week or so prior.

On Friday night I started to feel rough, from Saturday until today i have been pretty crap. Nothing to write home about but with what i would call a very bad cold or a minor flu.

Only reason I find it strange is that I'm rarely sick and during this whole joke of a saga I have not masked up, have not hidden away and have gone about my business as normal. So a year of not even the sniffles and now when everyone is receiving their vaccines apparently everyone around here is sick.

Either the vaccinated are passing around a bug or I have a bad cold which has been renamed.

Incidentally my two elderly parents go to get their Pfizer jabs today. Cheered on by my brothers and sisters. Both highly at risk with their health for these killer jabs  

Fuck this world. I'm praying for hurricanes, praying for tidal waves. Want to see it all come crushing down.

On that note. Have a lovely day. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ally_uk said:

Do you think we will see another lockdown? Or are we pretty much back to normal now because of the death juice.

Or are alot of people suddenly going to die? From the Gates juice....

Lockdowns are never going to end - Doris has already primed the sheeple recently with his whole "lockdowns, not jabs slowed cases" and Canada's PM Justin Pervo parroting the script to the letter - I'm currently holding my breath until the "double-mutant"🤦‍♂️🤪 variant magically escapes from NZ's quarantine and they lock Auckland down again - just like last time it when the super-duper-extra-infectious "UK Variant" was in vogue, as it was in Queensland, AU too - NZ has already banned flights from Indian recently where it's "surging" - it's so comically predictable now.

The Death Juice is never going to end either - they've been priming the 'boosters' for ages too - now they're coming right out in saying so - also so predictable.

And sadly, more and more people are going to die painful deaths over the next 6months to 5 years - who knows - but they will die or live suffering for a time - physically, mentally and spiritually as they have given over their body and soul to evil men - who have injected their our malevolent 'instructions/codes' into the very Divine nature of humanity - our DNA and genetic coding. I'm not religious but from my personal worldview - that disconnects us from God (with a big G)-All-That-Is-Prime Creator.

What is it that David often says about 'knowing the outcome'? I can't remember how he phrases it, but it's so true.

I listened to one of his podcasts recently where he mentioned a French healer/naturopath had emailed him and said they had done some 'hands on healing' work with a patient who'd been jabbed and they told [David] something along the lines of they 'could no longer feel that persons soul connected to their body'😵😥

My heart breaks for humanity - especially if they get their malevolent, EVIL 'codes' into our children.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, ally_uk said:

Do you think we will see another lockdown? Or are we pretty much back to normal now because of the death juice.

Or are alot of people suddenly going to die? From the Gates juice....

It seems to be the plan...

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/fourth-wave-covid-19-health-uk-b925336.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9263607/Imperial-College-expert-warns-against-lifting-coronavirus-restrictions-soon.html

Thanks for all the advice, I've tried rationally discussing it in basic terms, such as it's pointless having it as doesn't stop infection or transmission but as you say they're so brainwashed that they just don't listen and basically shout over me that I'm wrong/stupid/putting them in danger etc - so sick of it, I'm just letting them get on with it now, fools.........

"I really appreciate your point of view, and, as we still live in Non-Communistic/Fascistic-somewhat-free world, you're entitled to it - treasure it while it lasts - but justly, as am I. We are all also entitled to privacy, which also needs to be treasured and valued more than ever today - so I'm starting with MY HEALTH, MY BUSINESS... so did you hear Trump is trying to start his own social media platform?"

- change the topic completely to something equally polarising that will get a rise out of anyone so it hijacks the narrative and still provides the self-righteous with an outlet for their pent up authoritarian sanctimonious vitriol😉

• Haha 1

Had some grief from the stasi security at work yesterday regarding my lack of mask / exemption lanyard, already put in a grievance with HR and have contacted some no win no fee solicitors. Is there anyone here that has won a case against similar-minded cunts and if so could they pass the details of a firm that can help me out. Cheers x

Covid-19: Should we be worried a fully vaccinated border worker still got the virus?

News that a fully vaccinated border worker has tested positive for Covid-19 is “not unexpected”, given no vaccine is 100 per cent protective, an expert says.

On Tuesday, the Ministry of Health announced a border worker at Auckland Airport, who cleans planes, had tested positive for Covid-19 through routine testing, despite having received two doses of the Pfizer vaccine.

University of Otago (Christchurch) infectious diseases expert Professor David Murdoch told Stuff there may still be some people who contract Covid-19, despite receiving a full course of vaccine.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/300282037/covid19-should-we-be-worried-a-fully-vaccinated-border-worker-still-got-the-virus

All the worlds a stage as Australia prepares to crank up the jab propaganda due to the deflated 'uptake' - blamed on the govt, but really just people not being that fuking dumb!

Meanwhile FB accelerates it purge as the résistance grows Downunder

image.png.0f4181a91a92ea532841b5d59f217f97.png

thumbnail_IMG_0165.png.417a65a6dcbd7d67a57d1535a8b16a3e.png

1 hour ago, Steve341 said:

A friend of mine has similar problems; he's a primary teacher and his colleagues are rabid "vaccine" enthusiasts. After a ton of mostly passive aggressive hassle - and occasional open hostility (let's call it what it is, bullying) - he changed tack...

He told his colleagues he had changed his mind and would have the poison-death-juice-jab. Of course he's not going to, but will adopt the 'nod and agree' approach, and avoid the topic when possible.

With some deeply brainwashed folk there's no point in expending effort trying to debate with them; one cannot have a rational debate with an irrational person. Especially with people who were already patronising and condescending know-it-alls. 

• Like 1

What evidence is there for this idea that "the virus" has an incubation period (two weeks/10 days/some amount of days apparently) where there is no symptoms but the person is still contagious? This is the basis for quarantine and I am yet to see any evidence to support it. 

1 hour ago, Maddmoo said:

Had some grief from the stasi security at work yesterday regarding my lack of mask / exemption lanyard, already put in a grievance with HR and have contacted some no win no fee solicitors. Is there anyone here that has won a case against similar-minded cunts and if so could they pass the details of a firm that can help me out. Cheers x

No more likes Madd, wish you well tho.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Steve341 said:

I tell them to stand at least two metres from me while talking  about it as I don't want to catch the deadly illness that they've had injected in them.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, alexa said:

A friend of mine who has had the vax has now become down and very depressed, so much so she's now on the happy pills. She used to be so full of life & happy. What a change in her........☹️

Happy pills and Satan Juice.......what could possibly go wrong?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I tell them to stand at least two metres from me while talking  about it as I don't want to catch the deadly illness that they've had injected in them.

And once they start their back chat they get a scissor kick to wind pipe for their troubles. 😎👍

• Haha 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic