Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

6 hours ago, Macnamara said:

I support people embracing the common law too but concerning the birth certificate issue there was a landmark case recently where a father didn't want to get a birth certificate for their child because he believed that the british state was 'authoritarian and capricious'. The state then proved itself to be both those things when it ruled against the man:

Man who refused to register son's birth loses high court case

This article is more than 1 year old

Father said he did not want his baby to be controlled by the British state

Sun 23 Jun 2019 16.56 BST

A man who refused to register his son’s birth because he says he does not want him to be controlled by the state has lost a high court case.

Tower Hamlets social services, the London council which has responsibility for the baby’s welfare, asked a high court judge to intervene in the case after the man and his partner, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, failed to register the child’s birth earlier this year.

Mr Justice Hayden ruled the council had the right to step in as the child’s “institutional parent” to register the birth.

The judge considered the issue at a private hearing earlier this month in the family division of the high court in London and outlined his decision in a written ruling published online.

The child, referred to in the case only as T, is currently the subject of a care order while his parents are “subject to a residential assessment”.

The judge was told that the couple’s parenting skills were being assessed before decisions about the boy’s long-term future were made. He also noted that the father’s behaviour towards a judge in the family court resulted in a prison sentence for him and his partner.

Hayden said the couple’s deliberate decision not to register the birth stemmed from the boy’s father’s unusual and somewhat eccentric beliefs about the concept of personal sovereignty. He said the boy’s mother was not prepared to register the birth herself, but was not opposed to somebody else registering it.

He said the father had a genuinely held belief in the power and writ of the individual. The father told the judge: “We are each our own sovereign. We are governed by a common law but only to the extent that we depart from three principles. These three imperatives are: to do no harm; to cause no loss; to inflict no injury.”

The judge said the father regarded registering a birth as the equivalent of making an entry on to a ship’s manifest. He argued that registering the birth would make the child “an asset to the country, which has boarded a vessel to sail on the high seas”.

The judge added the essence of the father’s objection was “his belief that registration will cause his son to become controlled by a state which he perceives to be authoritarian and capricious”.

Hayden pointed out that the 1953 Births and Deaths Registration Act required a birth to be registered within 42 days of a child being born.

He ruled: “It is manifestly in T’s best interest for his birth to be registered, in order that he may be recognised as a citizen and entitled to the benefits of such citizenship.”

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jun/23/man-refused-to-register-sons-birth-high-court

Not at all sure if that judge is correct..... I am looking into it.

• Like 1
  • Replies 50.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Are you sure it's the same group? The members number is different. One group I read keeps deleting comments... 🙄

Oh not sure pal, think the one I posted has over 100k. Spent yesterday reading the testimonies on it, heartbreaking shit. FB will have that site before long, but they've backed it all up to move to a seperate website should that happen.

3 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Very sinister.

World Health or World thought police?

They not only change the definition of herd immunity & redefine the term pandemic.

4 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

Just got word that the 30 year old that I know in the UK who had reaction to the vaccine within hours of getting it ( loss of feeling in extremities for a while, upset stomach, sore eyes like glass in them etc.) has just told my relative that she is bleeding from her bottom, her vision is bad and her palms have gone blue... all since vaccine. Otherwise was a very healthy young woman.

We tried to warn them mate. We did our best. Sad news.

4 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

I'm not an economist, but we're fucked.

I'm assuming all this money bolloxing our economy along with so many people not working, will mean melt down in some way.

Leading to the biggest asset grab of property etc in history, everyone unburdened of the encumbrance of actually owning anything, and hey presto! Agenda 2030.

With a nation of total pussies yep & they deserve it on the most part, you not only give up your basic liberties but accept a bullshit debt which further sinks us into bondage & destroys individual freedom.

Only wish was a way I could escape the island freaks who love their debt based economy servitude.

We could easy take it back & declare the debt null & void.

Go after the real terrorist.

Freeze their assets.

More than enough to go about.

All it would have took is for the police to refuse to be corporate enforcement & quit obeying unlawful acts, which the queen is meant to protect us from..her only real job.

Yet sheep still kiss her arse.

Demonic shithole.

Edited by oddsnsods
7 hours ago, Morpheus said:

the $1,000,000.00 question that any self respecting supposedly intelligent person should be asking.

In Clownworld, we have a term for such people...

... We call them Conspiracy Theorists.

"The President of the Australian Medical Association says the country has a "new problem" with its COVID-19 vaccine rollout - that a number of Australians have lost confidence in the jabs."

https://www.9news.com.au/national/coronavirus-australia-vaccine-people-lose-confidence-in-covid19-jabs/0be6dd39-fc8b-404b-a28c-c1e5370a1ee8

Here we go. Damage control. Emergency propaganda contingency plan activated.

4 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

Leading to the biggest asset grab of property etc in history, everyone unburdened of the encumbrance of actually owning anything, and hey presto! Agenda 2030.

Also while im on the topic of new normal slaves.

They cant even put together the obvious of agenda 21/30 climate bollocks.

Even when our own puppet n chiefs father has a book out predicting this exact scenario.

Davos Greta reading from a script & people ask where she get her money from?? 🤭

Extinction rebellion Attenborough blatantly talking about humans as a pestilence in the media, yet wont make an example & soilent green himself.

The cult moving up a gear.

How many people will it take to drop dead from the jab before they wake up to these demonic weirdos agenda.

They will line their kids up as a sacrifice to Moloch & we just got to accept this as okay.

Moderna-Demon Ra.

2012=2021.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 4/4/2021 at 11:15 AM, Garrison said:

@DarianF

That info you gave me on the vaccines has done a great job.I have had quite a few emails back all very positive and informing me that they are now passing it onto others.

They also asked me to pass on their thanks

Cheers mate

Hey @Garrison just checking in. How's it going? Any further updates? Hopefully the info has saved a few people you know from this dangerous shite. Best wishes.

18 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Even when our own puppet n chiefs father has a book out predicting this exact scenario.

Extinction rebellion Attenborough blatantly talking about humans as a pestilence in the media, yet wont make an example & soilent green himself.

How many people will it take to drop dead from the jab before they wake up to these demonic weirdos agenda.

They will line their kids up as a sacrifice to Moloch & we just got to accept this as okay.

Moderna-Demon Ra.

2012=2021.

He's triggered the vegans...

5 minutes ago, DarianF said:

He's triggered the vegans...

I used to like him also when I was in a coma.

Attenborough is a consistent liar & lost all cred years ago.

He of course will be promoting the synthetic meat agenda also, so this guy in the video should worship him..like they worship veal loving feudal lord Dalai Lama.

Im personally against torture meat & factory farming myself tho.

There are definitely big problems with farming, but I believe can be solved easily. Not resorting to eating recycled poo burgers.

Attenborough is in with the predatory class, his brother was a propagandist during the war. They are social engineers like the Huxleys.

Why hes done so well at the BBC.

New Oracle Film just dropped 1hr 20mins

On March 20th 2021, people in over 40 countries across the world gathered in peaceful unison for a worldwide demonstration - to oppose disproportionate government measures threatening the very foundation of their rights and freedoms.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8mHCkYpblzvY/

https://odysee.com/@OracleFilms:1/The-Push-back-Oracle-Films-2021-World-Wide-Rally-WWD-Global-protest-UK:7

Edited by skitzorat
9 hours ago, Morpheus said:

I bet there are literally thousands who haven't reported reactions, which is why we're not going to get a clear picture of what is really going on and how badly it is effecting people. Had a guy at work tell me he's been ill from it and someone else I've seen on social media say they've not been right for nearly two weeks.

And my partner's auntie has just come out of hospital and her uncle reckons it was the jab. Basically suffering from aches and fatigue. Thought it might have been fibromyalgia at first. I've got a feeling people are going to start dying soon and it's going to be frightening, but then the trigger had to be pulled at some point. Clown world, this it what they signed up for I'm afraid, place your life in these Psychos hands and this is the result. So sad. 

I dunno, the system thrives upon keep people in a perpetual state of medicine induced illness , the original cause becomes lost amid a cocktail of £££ pills

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Moderna-Demon Ra.

2012=2021.

Had a dream last night where I found 2 small creatures, like bats without wings, biting and horrible, in my house.I managed to grab them,  I turned one over and it had wing stubs, but no wings. I chucked them out of my property. Then when I woke up I realised, ah. Demons.

How do you guys deal with people who say because you're not having the vaccine you're putting others at risk.......I've got this with a work colleague, I haven't gone into detail with him about why I'm not having it as its impossible to discuss it as he just won't listen, 

4 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Moderna-Demon Ra.

2012=2021.