Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

38 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

All these people appearing on TV via webcam or whatever its called (zoom?), always have interesting books and things in the backgrounds. For example there was one of Peter Hitchens with a 'Suez' book just before the Everard, sorry I meant Evergreen crisis.

What are the numbers behind Blair?

1775? https://www.onthisday.com/date/1775

17 = Q (if you believe that)

Symbols

Brady?

Crown?

Broken heart? Has the Queen got a broken heart?

Ladder? Masonic?

Red star?

The painting behind Blair is about the Northern Ireland troubles.  The date is - 17/7/73 and references this event-

Tuesday 17 July 1973

Brady_Christopher_170773.jpg   Breakwell_Geoffrey_170773.jpg

Christopher Brady  & Geoffrey Breakwell

Two members of the British Army were killed by a booby-trap bomb that had been planted by the Irish Republican Army (IRA) in Divis Flats, Belfast. A Catholic civilian was killing in a Loyalist bomb attack in Crumlin, County Antrim.

https://belfastchildis.com/tag/christopher-brady/

I guess Bliar wants people to credit him with peace in Northern Ireland and forget all the suffering he caused in the UK and around the world.

Edited by BossCrow
  • Like 2
  • Replies 50.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but pays remembering...

Dr. Michael Yeadon, Pfizer's former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory, spent 32 years in the industry leading new medicines research and retired from the pharmaceutical giant as “the most senior research position” in his field.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says "Dr. Mike Yeadon: The Devastating Impacts of the Covid Vaccine O March 11 2021 TUS.Staff HEALTIL Spotlight Tyranny 00 'I've No Doubt We Are in The Presence of Evil... And Dangerous Products' No Medical Rationale for Vaxing Children & Babies Dr. Mike Yeadon AMERICA'S FRONTLINE DOCTORS EB"

May be an image of 1 person and text that says "EXCLUSIVE Former Pfizer VP: 'Your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death.' 'Look out thewindow, and think, "why is my government lying to me about something so fundamental?" Because, think the answer is, they are going to kill you using this method. They're going to kill you and your family.' Wed 2021 8:47 am EST f"

• Like 1

image.png.c7f20e9d233caf38e84ef1faceed450c.png

How to report misinformation online

As the world responds to the  COVID-19 pandemic, we face the challenge of an overabundance of information related to the virus. Some of this information may be false and potentially harmful.

Inaccurate information spreads widely and at speed, making it more difficult for the public to identify verified facts and advice  from trusted sources, such as  their local health authority or WHO.

However, everyone can help to stop the spread. If you see content online that you believe to be false or misleading, you can report it to the hosting social media platform. 

image.png.f7dd2fe395462f856b7f30fee6294ab1.png

WHO works with the Government of the United Kingdom to tackle misinformation

In the context of the strategic partnership with the Government of the United Kingdom, WHO has joined forces with its communications teams to raise awareness of misinformation around COVID-19 and encourage individuals to report false or misleading content online.

This cooperation started with  the joint  Stop the Spread campaign in May-June 2020, which encouraged the use of trusted sources such as WHO and national health authorities for accurate COVID-19 information. The new phase of the joint campaign focuses on proactively identifying and reporting potentially wrong or misleading information, as part of WHO's efforts to address the spread of inaccurate and harmful information during the pandemic.

Learn more about inaccurate information on the WHO myth busters pages.

Visit our infodemiology pages to familiarize yourself with this emerging field of science.

Play Go Viral! to uncover the latest tactics used to spread false information, build your resistance to misinformation and help stop the spread of COVID-19. Go Viral! is brought to you by the Government of the United Kingdom and the University of Cambridge. 

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

Holy moly :( that's not good at all!!

I am so sorry to read this. Absolutely devastating!!! 

I hope she finds someone who can help her. This is awful :(

She is a friend of my niece. Has been having reactions since the vaccine...has children too.. not good.

47 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

All these people appearing on TV via webcam or whatever its called (zoom?), always have interesting books and things in the backgrounds. For example there was one of Peter Hitchens with a 'Suez' book just before the Everard, sorry I meant Evergreen crisis.

Symbols

Brady?

Crown?

Ladder? Masonic?

Red star?

Im sure there's lots of coded messages in it, but the biggest message is they are all pushing a Marxist/communist agenda on the public, and all of them are extremely rich. Will they be giving up their wealth for the communal good in the build back better Great Reset? Somehow I doubt it.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

I guess Bliar wants people to credit him with peace in Northern Ireland and forget all the suffering he caused in the UK and around the world.

Thanks.

I wonder if he has a painting dedicated to all the dead Iraqis and British servicemen.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Mr Chinnery said:

Symbols

Brady?

Crown?

Ladder? Masonic?

Red star?

It says we got Brady. 

26 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

image.png.c7f20e9d233caf38e84ef1faceed450c.png

How to report misinformation online

As the world responds to the  COVID-19 pandemic, we face the challenge of an overabundance of information related to the virus. Some of this information may be false and potentially harmful.

Inaccurate information spreads widely and at speed, making it more difficult for the public to identify verified facts and advice  from trusted sources, such as  their local health authority or WHO.

However, everyone can help to stop the spread. If you see content online that you believe to be false or misleading, you can report it to the hosting social media platform. 

image.png.f7dd2fe395462f856b7f30fee6294ab1.png

In the context of the strategic partnership with the Government of the United Kingdom, WHO has joined forces with its communications teams to raise awareness of misinformation around COVID-19 and encourage individuals to report false or misleading content online.

This cooperation started with  the joint  Stop the Spread campaign in May-June 2020, which encouraged the use of trusted sources such as WHO and national health authorities for accurate COVID-19 information. The new phase of the joint campaign focuses on proactively identifying and reporting potentially wrong or misleading information, as part of WHO's efforts to address the spread of inaccurate and harmful information during the pandemic.

Visit our infodemiology pages to familiarize yourself with this emerging field of science.

Play Go Viral! to uncover the latest tactics used to spread false information, build your resistance to misinformation and help stop the spread of COVID-19. Go Viral! is brought to you by the Government of the United Kingdom and the University of Cambridge. 

Very sinister.

• Like 3

So we have entered the closing window of the Powers that Shouldn't Be's favourite splice of time of the year - April 15th.

Any guesses what total Evil they will unleashed over the next few weeks or is all the jab death and harm and heartache enough for the Archonic forces  to feed off for now?

April 1 thru the 30th: Why Is April Always A BIG Month For Illuminati Mischief?

April: The Month of Aries
The Greek God Ares Governs War

image.png

Ares was known for his lust for blood, his chaotic nature, and his thoughtless aggression

Very few residents are aware but those who truly run the world consult astrology and mythology, numerology and mythology just as much (and even more) than they refer to the ‘hard sciences’.  TPTB who rule the entire planet via a World Shadow Government (WSG) have always conceived and timed their major ‘events’ according to the stars.  They employ the very best astrologers in existence and conduct their many enterprises according to the arcana of occult astrology and numerology.

It’s now quite obvious to those who have researched these matters that the very business of the ruling elites is perfectly timed according to the confluence of astrology (e.g. Aries), numerology  (e.g. power numbers 11, 22, and 33) and chronology (e.g. Shemitah phenomenon).  Remember, the same cabal set up every major chronological system in use today.  The World Shadow Government, in fact, is quite meticulous about executing their black operations and implementing their false flag terror attacks on specific dates and in certain places in order to greatly intensify their impact and desired effects on the planetary civilization.

Everything the ruling cabal does is perfectly timed and coordinated for maximum effect on human consciousness with the explicit purpose of exerting complete control over the entire Earth realm.  This is their domain, so they think, and they are determined to keep the place in total lockdown—24/7.

Toward that end they routinely use certain months to accomplish certain goals.  The month of April has always been one of their favourites for many reasons.  Not only is the weather very nice with Spring in full bloom, many folks around the world have full-blown Spring Fever.  However, it is the astrological energies associated with Aries which they really like to exploit.  They do this by capitalizing on the vibrations of war that are inherent in the very astrology and numerology of the month of April.  The window of April 15th through the end of April is usually a very active time for these inveterate war-makers.

What else has the controlling cabal done during the month of April?

Make no mistake about it, from the 15th to the 30th of April is the real playtime for the mischievous elites.  This is when they line up their battle plans for optimal effect both locally and globally.  

The “Germans introduced poison gas on Apr 22, 1915″ which was the first time chemical weapons had been known to be used on a wide-scale basis.

It’s also interesting that Adolf Hitler allegedly committed suicide on April 30 in 1945.

The Falklands War was officially begun on Friday, 2 April 1982.

On April 30, 1975 Saigon falls and the North Vietnamese take Saigon; the war in Vietnam ends.

The whole orchestrated Arab Spring was actually timed around the bellicose frequencies of the main month of Spring —April.  Many countries throughout the Mideast saw the most violent protests and revolutions during March and April of both 2011 and 2012.

The ongoing Syrian War began on 15 March, 2011.  

The current civil war in the Ukraine was started on 6 April 2014.

What follows is another list of momentous April events which fall into the very same April timeline.  Each of these meticulously manufactured happenings was highly consequential and fabricated to produce a desired outcome by the WSG.  And, by the way, there’s a very good reason why their April wars and assassinations always follows March Madness .

Fukushima 

On 16 April 2011, TEPCO declared that cooling systems for Units 1–4 were beyond repair

Discharge of radioactive water was reported as early as April 2011

Screen-Shot-2016-04-12-at-9_11.13-AM.png.a03cac800480438e22f4c542f3f09c14.png

http://cosmicconvergence.org/?p=14208

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Mr Chinnery said:

Dead eyed, fake TV astrophysicist is now discussing 'long covid'.

Ha! Brian Cox, say no more, biggest lying puppet ever........

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, alexa said:

Ha! Brian Cox, say no more, biggest lying puppet ever........

Cying Box tells more lies in a month than most people do in a lifetime.

He's totally on board with the globe bollocks so why shouldn't he be helping the same masters  push this shit too?

AND the fucker is listed as having been born on the third of March........3/3

• Like 2
On 4/15/2021 at 12:59 PM, skitzorat said:

NEW ZEALAND GOVT HAS BREACHED THE LAW!!!!  One lawyer who has not sold outexplaining her Open Letter to the Prime Minister and others about the Pfizer Vaccine and breaches of the Medicines Act and misleading and deceptive claims

Sue Grey's update to the legal challenge against the NZ Govts illegal roll out plan of the experimental jab

New Zealand High Court has accepted Sue's challenge that the NZ govt has broken the law by planning to roll out the experimental jab to the entire country when 'emergency authorisation' only allows for a specific group. Hearing is set for 10am 5th May.

Let's see how the St. Jacinda responds.....

screenshot_2021-04-19-5-facebook.png?w=643

0image.png.b9e95d3eddfb806e30e38c8d6f857326.png

image.png.c8bcdd13232eeed26f24c7d881c5fb84.png

image.png.8cab8e2d05152efead654524208619a9.png

image.png.42f15bddaaa93f3c08a488675d23545b.png

image.png.beadd4adc4afececdc625caa171b398f.png

image.png.748a60e90c6f49bff18398ca08c9f792.png

sue-greys-letter-to-govt.jpg?w=473

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I wonted to report WHO to WHO that they were saying masks don't work and shouldn't be used for healthy people and that government should stop lockdowns... 🥴

2 hours ago, BossCrow said:

Scots care home resident ‘held down and vaccinated against her will’ as two workers suspended

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scots-care-home-resident-held-23937350?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

I obviously don't mean this in the wrong way, but I hope they die so the managers can be brought up of charges of MURDER!

(so their suffering won't be for nothing.)

17 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I obviously don't mean this in the wrong way, but I hope they die so the managers can be brought up of charges of MURDER!

(so their suffering won't be for nothing.)

Death would be better than a lot of the reported side effects anyway. Some care homes in Scotland have brought in mandatory vaccines for new staff, probably makes them even more willing to forcibly vaccinate the residents. Hopefully these bastards are prosecuted.

Edited by BossCrow