Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Untitled.jpg

There is also reports of women who have not had the vaccine that are being affected as well. With old women experiencing periods years after they stopped and younger women experiencing major issues not even having taken the vaccine. 

Edited by SimonTV

Just now, oddsnsods said:

How many mxn have had miscarriages after the jab?

Yellowcards not reporting that tut tut.

I bet there are literally thousands who haven't reported reactions, which is why we're not going to get a clear picture of what is really going on and how badly it is effecting people. Had a guy at work tell me he's been ill from it and someone else I've seen on social media say they've not been right for nearly two weeks.

And my partner's auntie has just come out of hospital and her uncle reckons it was the jab. Basically suffering from aches and fatigue. Thought it might have been fibromyalgia at first. I've got a feeling people are going to start dying soon and it's going to be frightening, but then the trigger had to be pulled at some point. Clown world, this it what they signed up for I'm afraid, place your life in these Psychos hands and this is the result. So sad. 

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

I bet there are literally thousands who haven't reported reactions, which is why we're not going to get a clear picture of what is really going on and how badly it is effecting people. Had a guy at work tell me he's been ill from it and someone else I've seen on social media say they've not been right for nearly two weeks.

And my partner's auntie has just come out of hospital and her uncle reckons it was the jab. Basically suffering from aches and fatigue. Thought it might have been fibromyalgia at first. I've got a feeling people are going to start dying soon and it's going to be frightening, but then the trigger had to be pulled at some point. Clown world, this it what they signed up for I'm afraid, place your life in these Psychos hands and this is the result. So sad. 

Thanks to the 🙈🙉🙊 sleepies we will end up getting the blame.

UK column saying the lateral flow tests are between 2 & 25% accurate its been 'leaked.'

So again more colossal amounts of money pissed up the wall, when anybody with half a braincell knew they wernt accurate before, but media report it 6 months later... & nobody asks the obvious, what does this bullshit testing healthy people purpose serve..as all studies show asymptomatic people dont spread the virus, specially not children.

Its the spacca on the street everytime allowing this insanity to continue.

image.png.be0d03da59bbeb9428249524b629a9d2.png

• Like 1

CRIMINAL!!

More than a dozen teenagers as young as 14 have been given the AstraZeneca jab despite there being no vaccine approved for use in minors in Australia, as the Therapeutic Goods Administration confirmed the same jab was “likely” linked to the death of 48-year-old New South Wales woman Genene Norris.

The TGA has confirmed that as of 13 April they have received 13 reports of a teenager aged between 14 and 17 being vaccinated against medical advice.

A spokeswoman for the TGA said in most cases this was due to “an oversight in clinical practice, such as confirming patient age or prior vaccination”.

They have also received five reports of AstraZeneca vaccine dosing errors in adults.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/apr/17/tga-admits-minors-mistakenly-given-astrazeneca-vaccine-and-says-womans-death-an-atypical-case

21 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

i was just going through some of my recordings/uploads on my last laptop i had and i remember there was a new BBC northern ireland programme that started in january 2020 (just as the plannedemic started) and noticing the logo of the programme called 'stormont live' (it only had a few shows as was cancelled cos of the scam) and i thought it was strange beyond belief because it had no correlation to anything political so i took a picture of it, but now it does make sense, it's logo was a DNA symbol:

963945063_stormontlivesignbbcIMG_20200120_140216.jpg.633041ae3b89a71d774a32f1b5dfc8b9.jpg

1294280028_stormontlivesignbbcIMG_20200120_140235.jpg.32b9d3503896551e30ea006ec29f9c19.jpg

just why would they have that as their logo 🤔

did a bit of research and found a twitter promotion for the programme which sneaks in at the start a big DNA-strand symbol. again, why would you put that in ?

5 hours ago, allymisfit said:

Sudocrem is great due to the zinc :D will work as an SPF too.

I used to use it as a face cream when I was younger (helped keep me nice and gothic pale too which was a bonus haha! Not that I plastered the stuff on...really haha!).

Love the goth look anecdote!

Sudocrem also has lanolin in it, which is a miracle treatment for skin, as long as not allergic obviously.

Cheap and too effective, so not in many products these days.

On 4/19/2021 at 5:37 AM, oddsnsods said:

Israel Mortality Update

israel-mortality-65plus-weekly-cbs-april

The Israeli Central Bureau of Statistics has published its latest update on all-cause mortality, providing data up to March 21. The official CBS data confirms an increase in 65+ all-cause mortality from late February to mid March, in the wake of the mass-vaccination campaign, followed by a renewed decrease. Israeli and international health authorities may (or may not) want to investigate the cause of this unexplained increase, which represents up to 1000 additional deaths.

Israhell seem to be killing off the old.🤔

From your link, but from the main article instead of the 18 April update....

Would you believe it....

The cause behind this renewed increase in Israeli all-cause mortality appears to be unclear. According to Israeli newspaper YNet, the director of an Israeli clinic explained that they are currently seeing “a murky wave of heart attacks”. The director believes that this might be due to the “persistent stressful situation” and the “neglect of preventive medical care”.

https://swprs.org/israel-why-is-all-cause-mortality-increasing/

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic