Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

4 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

REGISTER YOUR NEW STAND: [email protected]

UK STANDS IN THE PARK. EVERY SUNDAY, 10-11AM.

*SCOTLAND*

Aberdeenshire – Duthie Park (bandstand), Aberdeen.
Aberdeenshire - Park opp Town Hall, Inverurie.
Aberdeenshire - Picnic Area by Outdoor Pool, Stonehaven.
Angus - Arbroath Beach Bathing Pool, Arbroath.
Argyll – Argyll Gardens (by hotel), Dunoon.
Ayshire - Dean Park (by castle), Kilmarnock.
Ayrshire - Howard Park (basketball court), Kilmarnock.
Ayrshire - Eglinton Country Park (carpark), Kilwinning.
Ayrshire - Boydfield Gardens, Prestwick.
Dundee - Drumgeith Park, Dundee.
East Lothian -Lewisvale Park, Musselburgh.
Fife - Oakley Park, Dunfermline.
Fife - Berveridge Park, Kirkcaldy.
Fife - Letham Glen, Leven.
Fife - Craigtoun Park (nr cafe), outside St. Andrews.
Glasgow - Dawsholm Park, Kelvindale. (25/4)
Glasgow - Kelvingrove Park (hilltop benches opp uni)
Glasgow - Queen's Park, Langside.
Highlands - Bught Park (by Islands), Inverness.
Lothian - Saughton Park (bandstand), Edinburgh.
Moray - Cooper Park (outside library), Elgin.
Moray - Grant Park (play area/cafe), Forres.
North Lanarkshire - Drumpellier Country Park (carpark nr whale tail), Coatbridge.
South Lanarkshire - Strathaven Park (bandstand), Strathaven.
Stirlingshire - Kings Park (nr tennis courts), Stirling.
Perth and Kinross - Macrosty Park, Crieff.
Perth and Kinross - South Inch Park, Perth.
Scottish Borders - Shedden Park, Kelso.

Cheers for that M.Eve

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Don't you love google

image.png.229ecc42f183db48c093cefd3c8237d5.png

https://www.technocracy.news/flashback-how-and-why-the-cia-made-google/

This masterful white paper documents the events and people surrounding the founding of Google. It should be read and understood by every American because it represents the greatest social engineering program of all time. Google was not accidental, nor was it simply fulfilling the needs of a new marketplace. ⁃ TN Editor

One of my mates is 7 months pregnant and he's still putting in an 8 hour shift hod carrying every day.

Got to admire his stamina.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Don't you love google

image.png.229ecc42f183db48c093cefd3c8237d5.png

https://www.technocracy.news/flashback-how-and-why-the-cia-made-google/

This masterful white paper documents the events and people surrounding the founding of Google. It should be read and understood by every American because it represents the greatest social engineering program of all time. Google was not accidental, nor was it simply fulfilling the needs of a new marketplace. ⁃ TN Editor

God I was hoping this was a joke... until I saw the following...

https://www.healthline.com/health/transgender/can-men-get-pregnant#TOC_TITLE_HDR_1

It's all over folks. We are beyond fucked.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

One of my mates is 7 months pregnant and he's still putting in an 8 hour shift hod carrying every day.

Got to admire his stamina.

Same!! My mate daves heavily pregnant he has had to take leave for his painting and decorating job. Weird cravings and all that.

980x-168.jpg

• Haha 1

Just now, Fluke said:

Same!! My mate daves heavily pregnant he has had to take leave for his painting and decorating job. Weird cravings and all that.

980x-168.jpg

I have a mate who gave birth to an 8 pound brown baby, after eating McDonald's for six days straight.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, epsom said:

Countries, police forces, governments, banks etc are ALL private corporations--and the ONLY reason they can impose their will on the people is because of our BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

As soon as we are born and get the certificate we become their SLAVES and shareholders in all these corporations.

They use the Law of the SEA or Admiralty Law instead of The Law of the Land or Common Law.

The Law of the Sea is CONTRACT LAW--therefore we enter into CONTRACTS as soon as we are born.

We are FLESH AND BLOOD HUMAN BEINGS and NOT the fiction that is given to us at birth.

That is why all the bills, official documents you receive, ie, tax etc are sent with your name in CAPITAL LETTERS ( a corporation).

I advise everyone that you research Common Law and learn how to reject your birth certificate ( a legal fiction) and become a living flesh and blood human being and NOT a slave of the state---and therefore not subject to any of their draconian "rules".

Almost all countries have a Common Law, but under different names.

The "laws" that the government make arbitrarily off the cuff, without any parliamentary debate or oversight are NOT lawful.... They may be LEGAL ..... but NOT LAWFUL--there is a difference.

I support people embracing the common law too but concerning the birth certificate issue there was a landmark case recently where a father didn't want to get a birth certificate for their child because he believed that the british state was 'authoritarian and capricious'. The state then proved itself to be both those things when it ruled against the man:

Man who refused to register son's birth loses high court case

This article is more than 1 year old

Father said he did not want his baby to be controlled by the British state

Sun 23 Jun 2019 16.56 BST

A man who refused to register his son’s birth because he says he does not want him to be controlled by the state has lost a high court case.

Tower Hamlets social services, the London council which has responsibility for the baby’s welfare, asked a high court judge to intervene in the case after the man and his partner, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, failed to register the child’s birth earlier this year.

Mr Justice Hayden ruled the council had the right to step in as the child’s “institutional parent” to register the birth.

The judge considered the issue at a private hearing earlier this month in the family division of the high court in London and outlined his decision in a written ruling published online.

The child, referred to in the case only as T, is currently the subject of a care order while his parents are “subject to a residential assessment”.

The judge was told that the couple’s parenting skills were being assessed before decisions about the boy’s long-term future were made. He also noted that the father’s behaviour towards a judge in the family court resulted in a prison sentence for him and his partner.

Hayden said the couple’s deliberate decision not to register the birth stemmed from the boy’s father’s unusual and somewhat eccentric beliefs about the concept of personal sovereignty. He said the boy’s mother was not prepared to register the birth herself, but was not opposed to somebody else registering it.

He said the father had a genuinely held belief in the power and writ of the individual. The father told the judge: “We are each our own sovereign. We are governed by a common law but only to the extent that we depart from three principles. These three imperatives are: to do no harm; to cause no loss; to inflict no injury.”

The judge said the father regarded registering a birth as the equivalent of making an entry on to a ship’s manifest. He argued that registering the birth would make the child “an asset to the country, which has boarded a vessel to sail on the high seas”.

The judge added the essence of the father’s objection was “his belief that registration will cause his son to become controlled by a state which he perceives to be authoritarian and capricious”.

Hayden pointed out that the 1953 Births and Deaths Registration Act required a birth to be registered within 42 days of a child being born.

He ruled: “It is manifestly in T’s best interest for his birth to be registered, in order that he may be recognised as a citizen and entitled to the benefits of such citizenship.”

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jun/23/man-refused-to-register-sons-birth-high-court

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, DarianF said:

because they were covid infected

But why were they there getting jabbered in the first place if they were infected? Shouldn't they have been isolating? 

Now that's the $1,000,000.00 question that any self respecting supposedly intelligent person should be asking. I'm mean it's blindingly fuckin obvious based on the states own rules, so how are they getting injected? Fuckin clown world.

Save me now lord, we're proper fucked this time. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1

Untitled.jpg

There is also reports of women who have not had the vaccine that are being affected as well. With old women experiencing periods years after they stopped and younger women experiencing major issues not even having taken the vaccine. 

Edited by SimonTV

Just now, oddsnsods said:

How many mxn have had miscarriages after the jab?

Yellowcards not reporting that tut tut.

I bet there are literally thousands who haven't reported reactions, which is why we're not going to get a clear picture of what is really going on and how badly it is effecting people. Had a guy at work tell me he's been ill from it and someone else I've seen on social media say they've not been right for nearly two weeks.

And my partner's auntie has just come out of hospital and her uncle reckons it was the jab. Basically suffering from aches and fatigue. Thought it might have been fibromyalgia at first. I've got a feeling people are going to start dying soon and it's going to be frightening, but then the trigger had to be pulled at some point. Clown world, this it what they signed up for I'm afraid, place your life in these Psychos hands and this is the result. So sad. 

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

I bet there are literally thousands who haven't reported reactions, which is why we're not going to get a clear picture of what is really going on and how badly it is effecting people. Had a guy at work tell me he's been ill from it and someone else I've seen on social media say they've not been right for nearly two weeks.

And my partner's auntie has just come out of hospital and her uncle reckons it was the jab. Basically suffering from aches and fatigue. Thought it might have been fibromyalgia at first. I've got a feeling people are going to start dying soon and it's going to be frightening, but then the trigger had to be pulled at some point. Clown world, this it what they signed up for I'm afraid, place your life in these Psychos hands and this is the result. So sad. 

Thanks to the 🙈🙉🙊 sleepies we will end up getting the blame.

UK column saying the lateral flow tests are between 2 & 25% accurate its been 'leaked.'

So again more colossal amounts of money pissed up the wall, when anybody with half a braincell knew they wernt accurate before, but media report it 6 months later... & nobody asks the obvious, what does this bullshit testing healthy people purpose serve..as all studies show asymptomatic people dont spread the virus, specially not children.

Its the spacca on the street everytime allowing this insanity to continue.

image.png.be0d03da59bbeb9428249524b629a9d2.png

• Like 1

CRIMINAL!!

More than a dozen teenagers as young as 14 have been given the AstraZeneca jab despite there being no vaccine approved for use in minors in Australia, as the Therapeutic Goods Administration confirmed the same jab was “likely” linked to the death of 48-year-old New South Wales woman Genene Norris.

The TGA has confirmed that as of 13 April they have received 13 reports of a teenager aged between 14 and 17 being vaccinated against medical advice.

A spokeswoman for the TGA said in most cases this was due to “an oversight in clinical practice, such as confirming patient age or prior vaccination”.

They have also received five reports of AstraZeneca vaccine dosing errors in adults.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/apr/17/tga-admits-minors-mistakenly-given-astrazeneca-vaccine-and-says-womans-death-an-atypical-case