Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

450241279_Screenshot2021-04-17211809.png.a1d0d6224a7bcd8e2782c9ab42e9d1c5.png

369399342_Screenshot2021-04-17211914.png.771787d9e78b3c202d00fb989c0b61c6.png

Comments that was on some leftie youtube poll...this is what we're dealing with..as if we needed further proof.

But he still gets the vaccine after that? Might as well say- line up for poison over here!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I love it so much

 

He thought that by going to a village pub in Bath he wouldn't catch that smoke

 

How deliciously wrong he was

At first when Peggy appears I thought she said the best way to get rid of a cunt is to cut it out. 🤣 God my hearing is terrible. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Nats and dogs said:

But he still gets the vaccine after that? Might as well say- line up for poison over here!

Yeah these idiots are so braindead it blows your fucking mind if you have one left!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nats and dogs said:

But he still gets the vaccine after that? Might as well say- line up for poison over here!

It's mad isn't it, it's like they're either ignoring what they're seeing or they're just dead inside. Either way they've accepted their demise whatever they think, morons. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

It's mad isn't it, it's like they're either ignoring what they're seeing or they're just dead inside. Either way they've accepted their demise whatever they think, morons. 

But they don't do it for themselves, they do it for us all. True heros, real troopers. We r flooped

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, SickOfItAll said:

But they don't do it for themselves, they do it for us all. True heros, real troopers. We r flooped

Yup, but not everyone is on the same page, just remember that, the vaccinated are fucked, so more fool them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

me too. Once the plebs stop begging for jabs they're start begging for something to be done about the refuseniks that keep reinfecting society and causing lockdowns.....

They will be wiped. Only refugees will be left, few Brits and me ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

If you cant see through this disgusting props, you could well be infected with the fear virus & need glasses.🕶️

 

Why are so many babies dying of Covid-19 in Brazil?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-56696907

 

 

Something tells me this is sepsis....brought about by lack of intervention in pneumonia, flu, respiratory illnesses generally.  C.Reactive protein is usually high in people with auto-immune disorders, like fibromyalgia etc.   Troponin is what they look for in urine when someone has a suspected heart attack which is interesting as they mention myocarditis.

 

I think there is an epidemic of misdiagnoses in Brazil. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, alexa said:

 

It's so obvious they don't want us to travel, the UK as well. All nations have become prisons, all because of a virus that doesn't exist.

It goes to show whats on their agenda next, prison camps for the unvaxed.

 

Peter Hitchens, take note. You fool. You traded your medical freedom literally for NOTHING.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

If you cant see through this disgusting props, you could well be infected with the fear virus & need glasses.🕶️

 

Why are so many babies dying of Covid-19 in Brazil?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-56696907

It's terrible that anyone loses a child, but it's impossible to die from an imaginary virus. 

Dripping in vaccine propaganda.

This was an interesting nod to their Luciferian agenda though:

 

After two years of trying, and failed fertility treatments, teacher Jessika Ricarte had all but given up on having a family. Then she fell pregnant with Lucas.

"His name comes from luminous. And he was a light in our life. He showed that happiness was much more than we imagined," she says.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

 

 

Something tells me this is sepsis....brought about by lack of intervention in pneumonia, flu, respiratory illnesses generally.  C.Reactive protein is usually high in people with auto-immune disorders, like fibromyalgia etc.   Troponin is what they look for in urine when someone has a suspected heart attack which is interesting as they mention myocarditis.

 

I think there is an epidemic of misdiagnoses in Brazil. 

 

"in Brazil 1,300 babies have died from the virus"

 

Correction... died within 28 days of a fake positive PCR test for a bullshit virus

 

i.e. 1,300 babies have died in Brazil, with Covid fraudulently added to their death certificates.

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

"in Brazil 1,300 babies have died from the virus"

 

Correction... died within 28 days of a fake positive PCR test for a bullshit virus

 

i.e. 1,300 babies have died in Brazil, with Covid fraudulently added to their death certificates.

Note the number 13 too.

Shameless whores of satan.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Posted before but is worth a reup.

 

 

image.png

 

Don't you love google

 

 

 

image.png.229ecc42f183db48c093cefd3c8237d5.png

 

https://www.technocracy.news/flashback-how-and-why-the-cia-made-google/

This masterful white paper documents the events and people surrounding the founding of Google. It should be read and understood by every American because it represents the greatest social engineering program of all time. Google was not accidental, nor was it simply fulfilling the needs of a new marketplace. ⁃ TN Editor

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

It's terrible that anyone loses a child, but it's impossible to die from an imaginary virus. 

Dripping in vaccine propaganda.

This was an interesting nod to their Luciferian agenda though:

 

After two years of trying, and failed fertility treatments, teacher Jessika Ricarte had all but given up on having a family. Then she fell pregnant with Lucas.

"His name comes from luminous. And he was a light in our life. He showed that happiness was much more than we imagined," she says.

 

Exactly, you see it.

Now check the last 'careless' prop piece on children & long covid..

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-55938399

 

And of course the embarrassment of this at Christmas, from one on their commie activists.

 

Exj-M8BXIAQemvC?format=jpg&name=large

 

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Meanwhile, in Clownworld Australia:

 

b0983b9d6258d9e2cb295ea85047703986627a01

 

National Cabinet endorses PM's push to offer AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine to more over-50s

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-04-19/national-cabinet-endorse-astrazeneca-vaccine-over-50/100078562

 

‘Big reset’: Mass vaccination centres or GPs both options for faster over-50s vaccine rollout

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/big-reset-mass-vaccination-centres-or-gps-both-options-for-faster-over-50s-vaccine-rollout-20210419-p57kj3.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Human10 said:

Bacteria cocoons... Funny thing because simple hygienic course teach that germs need warmth and humidity to multiply... Perfect conditions under masks...  🥴

 

A perfect description.

 

I have never seen a public information about looking after your masks.   The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Wearing of Face Coverings in a Relevant Place) (England) Regulations 2020 came into force on the 24th July 2020 and expires after 12 months.   In all the time since July people have been wearing masks that are inadequate to protect from so-called 0.3 micron COVID particles, if there was a real pandemic and it was deemed that people needed air filtration from a deadly airbourne virus, we would have quickly manufactured proper respirators to be issued to the public with renewable filters.

 

As I have said before, with a real pandemic the likes of Nick Hancock would not be in Central London, the seat of government would have moved out into a isolated location in the countryside.

 

0_Matt-Hancock-arriving-at-10-Downing-St

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

A perfect description.

 

I have never seen a public information about looking after your masks.   The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Wearing of Face Coverings in a Relevant Place) (England) Regulations 2020 came into force on the 24th July 2020 and expires after 12 months.   In all the time since July people have been wearing masks that are inadequate to protect from so-called 0.3 micron COVID particles, if there was a real pandemic and it was deemed that people needed air filtration from a deadly airbourne virus, we would have quickly manufactured proper respirators to be issued to the public with renewable filters.

 

As I have said before, with a real pandemic the likes of Nick Hancock would not be in Central London, the seat of government would have moved out into a isolated location in the countryside.

 

0_Matt-Hancock-arriving-at-10-Downing-St

 

 

 

 

 

A real deadly virus wouldn't need a forced government directed lockdown. People would naturally lock themselves down.

 

Case in point: http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/plague.htm

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...