Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

19 minutes ago, Nats and dogs said:

The 'asymptomatic' are blamed, yet Fauci says:

Dr Fauci states asymptomatic transmission has never been the driver of outbreaks

"The one thing historically people need to realize that even if there is some asymptomatic transmission in all the history of respiratory-borne viruses any time asymptomatic transmission has never been the driver of outbreaks. The driver of outbreaks is always a symptomatic person. Even if there is a rare asymptomatic person that might transmit an epidemic is not driven by asymptomatic carriers." Dr Fauci

That was a longtime ago, Fauci contradicts himself on everything.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

I was going to recommend the same thing :D

I too am a huge fan of CS, because it really works so well. My family and pets get the benefit from it too :) 

I also recommend salt inhalers for any respiratory problems. 

I swear they cured my asthma. I was taking the blue inhaler daily until I started on the salt air. I don't take any medicines related to asthma anymore. 

Be careful with silver unless you like Avatar... It also didn't help with my acne... 🙄

image.jpeg.a15fc87588abba3150e8acad3b814fc1.jpeg

1 minute ago, Human10 said:

Be careful with silver unless you like Avatar... It also didn't help with my acne... 🙄

image.jpeg.a15fc87588abba3150e8acad3b814fc1.jpeg

Haha, I believe he got there due to drinking tonnes of the stuff. 

Acne can also be caused by overproduction of sebum. For this, I recommend cleansing with a 100% natural oil cleanser (as ironic as that sounds, oil attracts oil and pulls it.)

But the colloidal silver can help any antibacterial factors and healing. 

What PPM did you use and for how long? 

1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

Thank you for your report.

As we have seen, there has been a massive, over the top publicity drive everywhere on all things COVID, but I have never seen anything on mask hygiene, when and how to clean cloth masks and how long to use the disposible type, before binning them. There is nothing in place to deal safely in a "COVID secure" way with toxic mask waste, which is strange since they tell us CV is so deadly and everything has to be sanitised to death.

Bacteria cocoons... Funny thing because simple hygienic course teach that germs need warmth and humidity to multiply... Perfect conditions under masks...  🥴

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

I was going to recommend the same thing :D

I too am a huge fan of CS, because it really works so well. My family and pets get the benefit from it too :) 

I also recommend salt inhalers for any respiratory problems. 

I swear they cured my asthma. I was taking the blue inhaler daily until I started on the salt air. I don't take any medicines related to asthma anymore. 

where is the best place to buy colloidal silver/salt inhaler.

2 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

doesnt CS kill your gut bacteria if you drink it?

I don't think we were born to drink any kind of metal... Everything overdosed can harm our bodies. The closer to the nature our diet is the healthier it probably is...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

Haha, I believe he got there due to drinking tonnes of the stuff. 

Acne can also be caused by overproduction of sebum. For this, I recommend cleansing with a 100% natural oil cleanser (as ironic as that sounds, oil attracts oil and pulls it.)

But the colloidal silver can help any antibacterial factors and healing. 

What PPM did you use and for how long? 

I used it outside. I tried different things and only niacin helps in my case. +Sudocrem...  I was surprised - nobody mentions it anywhere - it's cheap and best thing I've tried...

I came across this 10 page document, dated 30 Jan 2021.

An open letter re Vaccination Mandates by Employers for Employees

or Potential Employees

We have seen reports in the media that some employers are considering mandating vaccines for Covid-19 for existing employees and job seekers. We have also been contacted by several worried and distressed individuals who are being told by their employers that they are required to have the vaccine as a condition of their existing employment.

We are most concerned by these reports and the potential inequitable treatment of employees or job seekers by employers. As such, we feel compelled to write this open letter to assist individuals who are affected by any such inequitable treatment.

This letter is not intended to give, nor should it be taken as giving, any legal advice or medical advice. Anyone reading this letter who has any concerns or queries should take their own legal advice and seek any medical assistance as appropriate or necessary.

It is an established principle in English Law that an individual with the capacity to consent cannot and should not be compelled to have any medical treatment against their wishes. This is further explained below in the section dealing with Informed Consent.

The Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984 (section 45E) provides that Regulations made under certain sections of that Act “may not include provision requiring a person to undergo medical treatment .... “Medical treatment” includes vaccinations and other prophylactic treatment”

Furthermore, the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe passed Resolution number 2361 of 2021 (https://pace.coe.int/en/files/29004/html) on 27 January 2021 in which it was stated that:

6.1 Paragraph 7.3.1 -ensure that citizens are informed that the vaccination is NOT mandatory and that no one is politically, socially, or otherwise pressured to get themselves vaccinated, if they do not wish to do so themselves;

6.2 Paragraph 7.3.2 -ensure that no one is discriminated against for not having been vaccinated, due to possible health risks or not wanting to be vaccinated;

We would argue that this principle, enshrined in our domestic law, would make it inequitable and potentially unlawful for any employer to seek to mandate the vaccine.......

https://uploads-ssl.webflow.com/5fa5866942937a4d73918723/6034d75d99ca064068db36c5_UKMFA_L4L_Workers_Union-Employers_Vaccine_Open_Letter.pdf

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

FACTCHECK: false/missing context: No, they're not trying to build a prison for you and me to live in. Most of the citizens of the 'free world' have had they rights and liberties striped away and been under a China-style 'lockdown' for over a year because the World Govt cares about your Granny🤡

42 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I used it outside. I tried different things and only niacin helps in my case. +Sudocrem...  I was surprised - nobody mentions it anywhere - it's cheap and best thing I've tried...

Sudocrem is great due to the zinc :D will work as an SPF too.

I used to use it as a face cream when I was younger (helped keep me nice and gothic pale too which was a bonus haha! Not that I plastered the stuff on...really haha!).

On 4/18/2021 at 10:33 PM, Outsider said:

I still don't understand the theory behind having 2 doses in such a short time frame. Do you think if they gave the 2 dose quantity in one single injection it would overwhelm the body and cause immediate death or disability? Perhaps 2 doses time apart doesn't immediately shock the body, and gives the ptb some space and time to distance themselves from the effect of the vax? 

I'd imagine there's nothing "medical" about it; rather they're simply trying to get as much of their synthetic mRNA "instructions/codes" in as many people as fast as possible before the herd gets startled...whilst eradicating the elderly, infirm and disabled and getting the plebs comfortable with the idea of the futures double-dose 'vaccination' schedule....I'm sure Kill Hate's luciferase quantum dot tattoos will be rolled out with the next tranche as those smartphone/QR codes will become oh so troublesome and the Mark will make things far more convenient. Pushing the Overton window too much to get the masses to outright submit to that right away...just like lockdowns etc... incremental steps... once the jab 'certificates' become common place they're start up national 'conversations' in the Mockingbird Media and release some "polls" and bingo...

"Here's something I prepared earlier" Kill Hates to the rescue 2022.

I'm sure profit plays a part but death, misery, pain and destruction is their first Satanic aim, with transhumanism and 'control' further down the road...IMO

7 minutes ago, Nats and dogs said:

And all an utter disgrace, and the parents aren't even allowed to visit.

Are these babies wearing cloth over their faces? Or ordinary death after vaccines are counted now as covid? 🥴

Donut not good enough for you? How about a free beer or tshirt?

Budweiser is giving $5 virtual debit cards to fans who show they’ve been vaccinated

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/budweiser-free-beer-covid-vaccine

Miller Lite is encouraging its fans to get the COVID-19 vaccine in style. 

On Thursday, the beer brand released limited-edition "Vax Time" t-shirts with just one sleeve, so the wearer has one arm free for his or her vaccination.

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/miller-lite-coronavirus-vax-time-t-shirt

Boston-based brewery sending $7 through Cash App for a free drink

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/sam-adams-buying-beer-covid19-vaccine-receipients

On 4/17/2021 at 6:57 PM, FrankVitali said:

I have a strong suspicion that I'm going to end up in some concentration camp in the near future.

th?id=OIP.M17DoDLyOi04b2jtROnDMwHaHG%26p

me too. Once the plebs stop begging for jabs they're start begging for something to be done about the refuseniks that keep reinfecting society and causing lockdowns.....

• Like 1