Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 50.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarianF

    2844

  • oddsnsods

    2287

  • Avoiceinthecrowd

    2135

  • SimonTV

    1965

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

Both Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca use the same vaccine technology, which differs from the mRNA vaccines from Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna.

 

Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca use a harmless version of a cold virus as a vector to give our cells the instructions they need to make the coronavirus’s spike protein.

The immune system recognizes the protein and makes antibodies, which then allow us to fend off attack if exposed in the future.

Johnson & Johnson uses a human adenovirus, or a cold virus, to create its vaccine while AstraZeneca uses a chimpanzee version.

 

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2021/04/13/how-jj-and-astrazeneca-differ-from-the-mrna-vaccines-from-pfizer-and-moderna.html

Edited by bamboozooka
Link to post
Share on other sites

AZ is mRNA...

They are both viral vector jabs..they use different delivery methods.

The only thing they claim is organic is the carrier..genetically modified ChAdOx1.

Thats the best way I can explain.

Both mRNA trick your immune system & fuck with your DNA.

Edited by oddsnsods
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

Both Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca use the same vaccine technology, which differs from the mRNA vaccines from Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna.

 

Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca use a harmless version of a cold virus as a vector to give our cells the instructions they need to make the coronavirus’s spike protein.

The immune system recognizes the protein and makes antibodies, which then allow us to fend off attack if exposed in the future.

Johnson & Johnson uses a human adenovirus, or a cold virus, to create its vaccine while AstraZeneca uses a chimpanzee version.

 

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2021/04/13/how-jj-and-astrazeneca-differ-from-the-mrna-vaccines-from-pfizer-and-moderna.html

 

Yes I know all this, but Sars2 doesnt exist..or they would provide the evidence.

So what really are they modifying this chimp cold with to trick the immune system.

This is my point here.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

So what really are they modifying this chimp cold with to trick the immune system.

This is my point here.

 

They are probably doing same as this crazy Russian hack.

 

EpiVacCorona uses no live virus and instead relies on synthetic peptide antigens, based on a selection of those found within SARS-CoV-2. Like recreating the spike protein, this approach uses fragments of the virus to prompt an immune response.

 

You could create your own synthetic messenger virus using the jab..

 

Like some claim they did previously similar with the 1918 flu & many other vaccines like Polio.

The jab makes people sick.

Bill Gates tried to warn us.

 

tANGAQ9aCu6E_640x360.jpg

 

 

 

 

Edited by oddsnsods
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Another day another commie pushing the agenda.

 

maxresdefault.jpg

 

From the Blavatnik School of Government, and she pushes the Israeli passport crap. An automatic nope from me.

 

She is also another weirdo that "predicted" a few years ago that the world would face a coronavirus-like crisis.

 

God, I hate being bossed around be these freaks. The shitmunchers that just eat up all this shit that gets peddled to the masses need their heads checked too.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Facemasks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680614/

 

The existing scientific evidences challenge the safety and efficacy of wearing facemask as preventive intervention for COVID-19. The data suggest that both medical and non-medical facemasks are ineffective to block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, supporting against the usage of facemasks. Wearing facemasks has been demonstrated to have substantial adverse physiological and psychological effects. These include hypoxia, hypercapnia, shortness of breath, increased acidity and toxicity, activation of fear and stress response, rise in stress hormones, immunosuppression, fatigue, headaches, decline in cognitive performance, predisposition for viral and infectious illnesses, chronic stress, anxiety and depression. Long-term consequences of wearing facemask can cause health deterioration, developing and progression of chronic diseases and premature death. Governments, policy makers and health organizations should utilize prosper and scientific evidence-based approach with respect to wearing facemasks, when the latter is considered as preventive intervention for public health.

 

 

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, SimonTV said:

 

Had to travel on public transport in London today and of course I didn't wear a mask and I picked up a terrible throat cough from the bacterial pneumonia spreading from the mask wearers. All the mask wearers have that scratchy throat cough and you can hear them quietly coughing under their masks as they sit shamefully in their own ignorance. Avoiding people, especially with those dirty cloth masks is the only option. 

 

Thank you for your report.

 

As we have seen, there has been a massive, over the top publicity drive everywhere on all things COVID, but I have never seen anything on mask hygiene, when and how to clean cloth masks and how long to use the disposible type, before binning them. There is nothing in place to deal safely in a "COVID secure" way with toxic mask waste, which is strange since they tell us CV is so deadly and everything has to be sanitised to death.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GSM said:

 

Is there a list of the parks in scotland?

 

REGISTER YOUR NEW STAND: [email protected]


UK STANDS IN THE PARK. EVERY SUNDAY, 10-11AM.


*SCOTLAND*


Aberdeenshire – Duthie Park (bandstand), Aberdeen.
Aberdeenshire - Park opp Town Hall, Inverurie.
Aberdeenshire - Picnic Area by Outdoor Pool, Stonehaven.
Angus - Arbroath Beach Bathing Pool, Arbroath.
Argyll – Argyll Gardens (by hotel), Dunoon.
Ayshire - Dean Park (by castle), Kilmarnock.
Ayrshire - Howard Park (basketball court), Kilmarnock.
Ayrshire - Eglinton Country Park (carpark), Kilwinning.
Ayrshire - Boydfield Gardens, Prestwick.
Dundee - Drumgeith Park, Dundee.
East Lothian -Lewisvale Park, Musselburgh.
Fife - Oakley Park, Dunfermline.
Fife - Berveridge Park, Kirkcaldy.
Fife - Letham Glen, Leven.
Fife - Craigtoun Park (nr cafe), outside St. Andrews.
Glasgow - Dawsholm Park, Kelvindale. (25/4)
Glasgow - Kelvingrove Park (hilltop benches opp uni)
Glasgow - Queen's Park, Langside.
Highlands - Bught Park (by Islands), Inverness.
Lothian - Saughton Park (bandstand), Edinburgh.
Moray - Cooper Park (outside library), Elgin.
Moray - Grant Park (play area/cafe), Forres.
North Lanarkshire - Drumpellier Country Park (carpark nr whale tail), Coatbridge.
South Lanarkshire - Strathaven Park (bandstand), Strathaven.
Stirlingshire - Kings Park (nr tennis courts), Stirling.
Perth and Kinross - Macrosty Park, Crieff.
Perth and Kinross - South Inch Park, Perth.
Scottish Borders - Shedden Park, Kelso.


 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

 

REGISTER YOUR NEW STAND: [email protected]


UK STANDS IN THE PARK. EVERY SUNDAY, 10-11AM.


*SCOTLAND*


Aberdeenshire – Duthie Park (bandstand), Aberdeen.
Aberdeenshire - Park opp Town Hall, Inverurie.
Aberdeenshire - Picnic Area by Outdoor Pool, Stonehaven.
Angus - Arbroath Beach Bathing Pool, Arbroath.
Argyll – Argyll Gardens (by hotel), Dunoon.
Ayshire - Dean Park (by castle), Kilmarnock.
Ayrshire - Howard Park (basketball court), Kilmarnock.
Ayrshire - Eglinton Country Park (carpark), Kilwinning.
Ayrshire - Boydfield Gardens, Prestwick.
Dundee - Drumgeith Park, Dundee.
East Lothian -Lewisvale Park, Musselburgh.
Fife - Oakley Park, Dunfermline.
Fife - Berveridge Park, Kirkcaldy.
Fife - Letham Glen, Leven.
Fife - Craigtoun Park (nr cafe), outside St. Andrews.
Glasgow - Dawsholm Park, Kelvindale. (25/4)
Glasgow - Kelvingrove Park (hilltop benches opp uni)
Glasgow - Queen's Park, Langside.
Highlands - Bught Park (by Islands), Inverness.
Lothian - Saughton Park (bandstand), Edinburgh.
Moray - Cooper Park (outside library), Elgin.
Moray - Grant Park (play area/cafe), Forres.
North Lanarkshire - Drumpellier Country Park (carpark nr whale tail), Coatbridge.
South Lanarkshire - Strathaven Park (bandstand), Strathaven.
Stirlingshire - Kings Park (nr tennis courts), Stirling.
Perth and Kinross - Macrosty Park, Crieff.
Perth and Kinross - South Inch Park, Perth.
Scottish Borders - Shedden Park, Kelso.


 

Nice one! Thanks Eve :D  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

 

 

Colloidal silver matey. Buy some or make your own. Gets rid of pretty much any virus or bacteria! I use it and never get ill. I usually take 30ml a day, like a single shot-glass, but I do forget and after a number of days I feel something coming on and I take a extra dose and it always sorts it out. Even when i've had lung/breathing issues I have had some colloidal silver and it always works for me.

 

A few nights ago I had gurgling lungs, I didn't feel ill as such, just like you get sometimes when you feel like a hot drink will sort it, but I had a mouthwash size amount of colloidal silver and within an hour lungs were great again.

 

Vitamin D also for anything lung related. Vit D even helps with COPD when I researched it and you'd be surprised how many people with COPD don't know that Vit D can help so much.

I was going to recommend the same thing :D

 

I too am a huge fan of CS, because it really works so well. My family and pets get the benefit from it too :) 

 

I also recommend salt inhalers for any respiratory problems. 

I swear they cured my asthma. I was taking the blue inhaler daily until I started on the salt air. I don't take any medicines related to asthma anymore. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The 'asymptomatic' are blamed, yet Fauci says:

Dr Fauci states asymptomatic transmission has never been the driver of outbreaks

"The one thing historically people need to realize that even if there is some asymptomatic transmission in all the history of respiratory-borne viruses any time asymptomatic transmission has never been the driver of outbreaks. The driver of outbreaks is always a symptomatic person. Even if there is a rare asymptomatic person that might transmit an epidemic is not driven by asymptomatic carriers." Dr Fauci
 
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...