Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

14 minutes ago, epsom said:

162888219_10159012668160561_8770858577894091821_n.jpg

the politicians believe that the 'law' is what they create through their statutes and the police believe that their job is to enforce those statutes even if it means carrying out violence against you to achieve that

In truth the 'law' is the common law which would give you freewill choice over whether or not to have a jab

So in order to overturn that the cabal have made people believe that parliamentary statutes are what is the law. For as long as people believe that they will continue to get away with the con because for as long as the politicians, the police and the public behave as if the statutes are the highest law it essentially means that the politicians can make ANY law that they like

This means that they can pass a statute that says that you should be pinned down by the state and forcefully jabbed if you refuse the jab. If enough police believe that to be true and that you don't have inalienable rights under common law then there will be people to enforce that unlawful action against you

It's all in the mind

The police don't really believe it though....if they actually stopped for a moment to use their heads because if the politicians passed a law that said that all families of police officers were to be detained and locked up in concentration camps the police officers would not enforce that; they would rebel

So they don't really believe that the powers of parliament are absolute. The question is at what point do individual police come to that realisation? How far can they be pushed to do evil before they draw the line in the sand and refuse?

Do they realise it when they are asked to fine people for walking out in the countryside? Clearly not as they have been doing that

Do they realise that when they are ordered to pin people to the ground and forcefully jab them? I guess we are going to find out about that one in time....

Do they realise it when it is finally THEIR families that are being persecuted?

Lets hope that they realise it fairly soon because the sooner they realise it the sooner we can get evil in check

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
  • Replies 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

So yesterday Ontario Canada police were given powers to stop anyone and everyone and ask why they are out and where they are going. The police then said they would not be doing that. Now today those orders have been rescinded!!! ( Any thoughts on why this may be - other than a huge Canadian Charter violation) 

https://www.citynews1130.com/2021/04/17/ontario-police-powers-covid/

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

So yesterday Ontario Canada police were given powers to stop anyone and everyone and ask why they are out and where they are going. The police then said they would not be doing that. Now today those orders have been rescinded!!! ( Any thoughts on why this may be - other than a huge Canadian Charter violation)

here in canada we had a gym owner at a place called huff gym in toronto, pretty much since the beginning defy the lockdown orders. last friday there was a squadron of like 40 police and got the order to go shut it down well long story short the commanding officer was a big fan of Chris Sky(our lockdown activist) and he just refused and then he went ahead and said these lockdowns were completely unlawful... maybe its a turning tide in the ranks who knows  

• Like 2

Is the Astra-Zeneca vaccine killing people?

https://alethonews.com/2021/04/17/is-the-astra-zeneca-vaccine-killing-people/

"So it is extremely uncommon for a patient to develop heparin induced thrombocytopenia in combination with a cerebral venous sinus thrombosis. In fact, it’s so uncommon that only a handful of cases have been reported in the entire medical literature. Up to now, that is."

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

the politicians believe that the 'law' is what they create through their statutes and the police believe that their job is to enforce those statutes even if it means carrying out violence against you to achieve that

In truth the 'law' is the common law which would give you freewill choice over whether or not to have a jab

So in order to overturn that the cabal have made people believe that parliamentary statutes are what is the law. For as long as people believe that they will continue to get away with the con because for as long as the politicians, the police and the public behave as if the statutes are the highest law it essentially means that the politicians can make ANY law that they like

This means that they can pass a statute that says that you should be pinned down by the state and forcefully jabbed if you refuse the jab. If enough police believe that to be true and that you don't have inalienable rights under common law then there will be people to enforce that unlawful action against you

It's all in the mind

The police don't really believe it though....if they actually stopped for a moment to use their heads because if the politicians passed a law that said that all families of police officers were to be detained and locked up in concentration camps the police officers would not enforce that; they would rebel

So they don't really believe that the powers of parliament are absolute. The question is at what point do individual police come to that realisation? How far can they be pushed to do evil before they draw the line in the sand and refuse?

Do they realise it when they are asked to fine people for walking out in the countryside? Clearly not as they have been doing that

Do they realise that when they are ordered to pin people to the ground and forcefully jab them? I guess we are going to find out about that one in time....

Do they realise it when it is finally THEIR families that are being persecuted?

Lets hope that they realise it fairly soon because the sooner they realise it the sooner we can get evil in check

Countries, police forces, governments, banks etc are ALL private corporations--and the ONLY reason they can impose their will on the people is because of our BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

As soon as we are born and get the certificate we become their SLAVES and shareholders in all these corporations.

They use the Law of the SEA or Admiralty Law instead of The Law of the Land or Common Law.

The Law of the Sea is CONTRACT LAW--therefore we enter into CONTRACTS as soon as we are born.

We are FLESH AND BLOOD HUMAN BEINGS and NOT the fiction that is given to us at birth.

That is why all the bills, official documents you receive, ie, tax etc are sent with your name in CAPITAL LETTERS ( a corporation).

I advise everyone that you research Common Law and learn how to reject your birth certificate ( a legal fiction) and become a living flesh and blood human being and NOT a slave of the state---and therefore not subject to any of their draconian "rules".

Almost all countries have a Common Law, but under different names.

The "laws" that the government make arbitrarily off the cuff, without any parliamentary debate or oversight are NOT lawful.... They may be LEGAL ..... but NOT LAWFUL--there is a difference.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, TwopackShugar said:

here in canada we had a gym owner at a place called huff gym in toronto, pretty much since the beginning defy the lockdown orders. last friday there was a squadron of like 40 police and got the order to go shut it down well long story short the commanding officer was a big fan of Chris Sky(our lockdown activist) and he just refused and then he went ahead and said these lockdowns were completely unlawful... maybe its a turning tide in the ranks who knows  

Well its interesting that the police in Ontario refused to do the arbitrary detentions eh.  Charter violations for sure. I spoke with a detective here in Ontario a couple of weeks ago...re a book I have written. He says he finds it all strange and sees no pandemic. If this goes through the ranks and they wake up...its full on. Can only hope that they all realize who they really work for...and its not those scum controlling everything. 

8 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Ive been saying for months now on here, how the media & gov report what they likes when it comes to deaths for these jabs & is some kind of turf war.

Theories are they want to drop the J&J & AZ jabs for the mRNA jabs.

There are chosen ites involved so greed obviously play a great part.
But I dont believe the AZ synthetic monkey virus vector jab is real anyway as its clear now sars2 has never been isolated.

Sars 1 was also a mirage.

Everyone I work with has had side effects to AZ. Splitting headaches, dizziness, one could not get out of bed for days and partner had to change the sheets that were full of sweat. And then there are the nursing home deaths that most received AZ because of refrigeration temps. 

There is a push to make people think the mRNA ones safer though.  If it were me looking at it and unaware I would think hold on a minute the other one might not be either but some will think they are doing a good job and trying to keep us safe.  

Edited by Liberty
1 hour ago, DarianF said:

"Vaccination alone is no guarantee you can open up."

It's so obvious they don't want us to travel, the UK as well. All nations have become prisons, all because of a virus that doesn't exist.

It goes to show whats on their agenda next, prison camps for the unvaxed.

• Like 4
9 hours ago, GSM said:

What are these stand in a park things about?

I have linked a couple of posts below which explain further. 

'A Stand in the Park' is a means for those who have had enough of the Covid narrative and restrictions to make a peaceful stand in a park local to them between 10am and 11am on a Sunday morning and meet other like-minded people. It seems to be really taking off in the UK with now over 300 parks registered. I have a choice of about 4 or 5 within easy reach for me (but I do drive).

Thanks @Lady Baynhamfor posting Dan Astin-Gregory's interview with the founders of 'A Stand in the Park'.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Liberty said:

Everyone I work with has had side effects to AZ. Splitting headaches, dizziness, one could not get out of bed for days and partner had to change the sheets that were full of sweat. And then there are the nursing home deaths that most received AZ because of refrigeration temps. 

There is a push to make people think the mRNA ones safer though.  If it were me looking at it and unaware I would think hold on a minute the other one might not be either but some will think they are doing a good job and trying to keep us safe.  

I dont see much difference between these jabs when you break it down, maybe just the vessel they use, but is really another trick like the messenger jabs.

They already had it ready to go, just needed the excuse.

Why you are seeing the same issues with these viral vector jabs.

Just my little understanding of what it really is..Sar2 doesnt exist.

They are just fucking with peoples immune systems to trigger the intended response & we are their guinea's.

They tried to deny it permanently messes with your DNA also, but I am told different. So will we see the same longterm illness from people who received different jabs I wonder.

Scientists took a common cold virus that infected chimpanzees and engineered it to become the building block of a vaccine against almost anything.

Before Covid, 330 people had been given ChAdOx1 based-vaccines for diseases ranging from flu to Zika virus, and prostate cancer to the tropical disease chikungunya.

The virus from chimps is genetically modified so it cannot cause an infection in people. It can then be modified again to contain the genetic blueprints for whatever you want to train the immune system to attack. This target is known is an antigen.

ChAdOx1 is in essence a sophisticated, microscopic postman. All the scientists have to do is change the package.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55041371

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I have linked a couple of posts below which explain further. 

'A Stand in the Park' is a means for those who have had enough of the Covid narrative and restrictions to make a peaceful stand in a park local to them between 10am and 11am on a Sunday morning and meet other like-minded people. It seems to be really taking off in the UK with now over 300 parks registered. I have a choice of about 4 or 5 within easy reach for me (but I do drive).

Thanks @Lady Baynhamfor posting Dan Astin-Gregory's interview with the founders of 'A Stand in the Park'.

I never heard of it before I see it last night on here, I'll have to look out for a park near me. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, GSM said:

I never heard of it before I see it last night on here, I'll have to look out for a park near me. 

6 minutes ago, GSM said:

Is there a list of the parks in scotland?

11 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

Colloidal silver matey. Buy some or make your own. Gets rid of pretty much any virus or bacteria! I use it and never get ill. I usually take 30ml a day, like a single shot-glass, but I do forget and after a number of days I feel something coming on and I take a extra dose and it always sorts it out. Even when i've had lung/breathing issues I have had some colloidal silver and it always works for me.

A few nights ago I had gurgling lungs, I didn't feel ill as such, just like you get sometimes when you feel like a hot drink will sort it, but I had a mouthwash size amount of colloidal silver and within an hour lungs were great again.

Vitamin D also for anything lung related. Vit D even helps with COPD when I researched it and you'd be surprised how many people with COPD don't know that Vit D can help so much.

Though not researched scientifically by myself, I can vouch that warmer but probably more sunny than necessarily warm weather seems to help me personally. Maybe it’s in my head but when gasping without sleep for several days I’ll take any win I can get!

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

I dont see much difference between these jabs when you break it down, maybe just the vessel they use, but is really another trick like the messenger jabs.

They already had it ready to go, just needed the excuse.

Why you are seeing the same issues with these viral vector jabs.

Just my little understanding of what it really is..Sar2 doesnt exist.

They are just fucking with peoples immune systems to trigger the intended response & we are their guinea's.

They tried to deny it permanently messes with your DNA also, but I am told different. So will we see the same longterm illness from people who received different jabs I wonder.

Scientists took a common cold virus that infected chimpanzees and engineered it to become the building block of a vaccine against almost anything.

Before Covid, 330 people had been given ChAdOx1 based-vaccines for diseases ranging from flu to Zika virus, and prostate cancer to the tropical disease chikungunya.

The virus from chimps is genetically modified so it cannot cause an infection in people. It can then be modified again to contain the genetic blueprints for whatever you want to train the immune system to attack. This target is known is an antigen.

ChAdOx1 is in essence a sophisticated, microscopic postman. All the scientists have to do is change the package.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55041371

Yes, I’m just making the point that it is real and gives real side effects. I think they’re all designed to trash the immune system in the long run. 

11 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I literally had to read the full description because at first I thought it was a device for contacting the dead! 🤣

why these devices are called spooky.

Entangled particles can become widely separated in space. But even so, the mathematics implies that a measurement on one immediately influences the other, regardless of the distance between them. 

Einstein and co pointed out that according to special relativity, this was impossible and therefore, quantum mechanics must be wrong, or at least incomplete.  Einstein famously called it spooky action at a distance.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

why these devices are called spooky.

Entangled particles can become widely separated in space. But even so, the mathematics implies that a measurement on one immediately influences the other, regardless of the distance between them. 

Einstein and co pointed out that according to special relativity, this was impossible and therefore, quantum mechanics must be wrong, or at least incomplete.  Einstein famously called it spooky action at a distance.

i have used a spooky2 frequency generator for years. they have what they call a remote.

you put your dna (finger nail) in it, the frequency acts on the nail and due to spooky at a distance

it acts on your body regardless of how far away you are.

3 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

i have used a spooky2 frequency generator for years. they have what they call a remote.

you put your dna (finger nail) in it, the frequency acts on the nail and due to spooky at a distance

it acts on your body regardless of how far away you are.

Ouch, $1,600 Dollars :classic_ohmy:

36 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Yes, I’m just making the point that it is real and gives real side effects. I think they’re all designed to trash the immune system in the long run. 

When I say its not real, I mean its not any live virus they used. Its just a messenger jab like the others. They synthetically modify the virus to mimic the elusive Sars2. Pretty much exactly the same as the Pfizer/Moderna tech does.

As Sars2 is a hoax or they would provide real evidence of the isolate.

The side effects are definitely real of course, why so many are being admitted to hospital, but the media & governments only report or talk about banning the AZ not the Pfizer mostly, although previously has tend to be a  level of bias from different countries. Australia/India/Canada (post colonial connection)

European EU anti AZ..

As the tweet points out tho & there's no getting around it AZ is no more  dangerous than the other jabs, so why arnt they talking about banning them all of course.

Like I said from the beginning this is all politics & pharma turf wars that seem will end up burying themselves. Hopefully.🤞

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 1