Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

10 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Yes, you're right, Cassady, people will never ever want to admit that they've been 'had', they will rather ignore any instinct they have, or other perspective, they have totally bought into the whole thing.

I could cry for them all right now, but also want to yell at them too.

Yell at them?

I want to scissor kick the thick bastards in the windpipe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Replies 51.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

And quite possibly at some point these people in denial may start feeling pissed off and may seek retribution. I have a feeling it won't be against the men in white coats or suits they'll be going after either. 

1 minute ago, Cassady said:

And quite possibly at some point these people in denial may start feeling pissed off and may seek retribution. I have a feeling it won't be against the men in white coats or suits they'll be going after either. 

Perhaps they'll storm parliament.

Then again, perhaps not.

• Like 1

India’s Health Ambassador & Tamil Actor Vivek Dies One Day After Taking COVID Vaccine

Well known Indian actor and the Tamilnadu state’s ambassador for creating public health messages has passed away a day after he received the COVID-19 vaccine.

India’s Health Ambassador & Tamil Actor Vivek Dies One Day After Taking COVID Vaccine

Popular Tamil actor and comedian Vivekh died this morning in the hospital hours after he was admitted after a cardiac arrest.

The 59-year-old was reportedly critical in a Chennai hospital after a cardiac arrest on Thursday morning. He was brought in unconscious at 11 am, was resuscitated, subsequently underwent coronary angiogram and then angioplasty.

https://greatgameindia.com/india-health-ambassador-vivek-dies-vaccine/

• Sad 2
On 3/29/2021 at 4:52 PM, wingwang said:

I know two people who had the jab this morning. The first, a local shopkeeper, drove to get his and had to get someone to pick him up as he didn't feel right. When I saw him he had the shakes and was feeling really tired. He was waiting for his colleague to come back from the cash and carry so he could go home. He said he only got it so he could go back to Sri Lanka for family visits.

The second one, a neighbour, calling it 'the Zeker' [sic] said he felt light headed and dry. "It's just a jab," he said. He done no research and couldn't even say the friggin' name properly. He's got Guillain-Barré syndrome so we'll see how that pans out...

The shopkeeper is in hospital now with cardiac issues so his colleague tells me...

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, wingwang said:

The shopkeeper is in hospital now with cardiac issues so his colleague tells me...

All blindly shuffling along.

The real SHTF situation is let's estimate 8 months away now????

I guess another shit Christmas. 

If the sheep not immediately culled by the death jab go into immune system melt down due to next winter's flu season?

We become targets for abuse and possibly for real want to avoid public places?

2 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

If the sheep not immediately culled by the death jab go into immune system melt down due to next winter's flu season?

from what i hear from some of the doctors who have spoken out against the "jab" E.i. doctor sherri tenpenny and a few of her colleagues. they are assuming in autumn the government will say the flu shot will me mandatory and will drop alot of the people who have taking the covid "jab".

1 hour ago, metak88 said:

Well known Indian actor and the Tamilnadu state’s ambassador for creating public health messages has passed away a day after he received the COVID-19 vaccine.

Popular Tamil actor and comedian Vivekh died this morning in the hospital hours after he was admitted after a cardiac arrest.

The 59-year-old was reportedly critical in a Chennai hospital after a cardiac arrest on Thursday morning. He was brought in unconscious at 11 am, was resuscitated, subsequently underwent coronary angiogram and then angioplasty.

https://greatgameindia.com/india-health-ambassador-vivek-dies-vaccine/

Walk into a lions' cage, expect to meet your maker.

30 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Walk into a lions' cage, expect to meet your maker.

https://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-tamil-actor-vivek-hospitalised-in-chennai-admitted-in-icu-after-heart-attack-condition-said-to-be-critical-2886642

Extract from the above article:

"It is to be mentioned that it was on Thursday that Vivek received his first dose of COVID-19 vaccination at Omandurar government hospital. However, the hospital as well as Tamil Nadu Health Secretary J Radhakrishnan said at a press meet that the COVID-19 vaccine was unlikely to be the cause of the cardiac arrest.

Vivek was in the news on Thursday for his efforts to remove the fear of vaccination among the public.

He told media persons after taking the first jab of the COVID-19 vaccine, "The government hospitals provide healthcare services to the majority of poor people. Many have doubts about vaccination and its side effects. There are also several rumours doing the rounds. I want to put an end to all the rumours. I want to show people that there is no danger in getting vaccinated." "

👍💉☠️

Edited by Pina Colada
4 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Tamil Nadu Health Secretary J Radhakrishnan said at a press meet that the COVID-19 vaccine was unlikely to be the cause of the cardiac arrest.

Really?......In my world, if it has a beak, feathers, waddles and quacks, it's a duck.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Really?......In my world, if it has a beak, feathers, waddles and quacks, it's a duck.

Yes, exactly. They are idiots.

(Btw, the text  was all an extract from the article, not my own words!!!)

5 hours ago, Cassady said:

I feel most will dig themselves a deeper hole even if they realise what's going on. Basically they won't admit that they've been had even though they know deep inside that they have. 

"It's easier to fool people that convince them they've been fooled"

Mark Twain?

Don't think I ever appreciated just how accurate this quote is. I do now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

"It's easier to fool people that convince them they've been fooled"

Mark Twain?

Don't think I ever appreciated just how accurate this quote is. I do now.

There's actually no record anywhere of Twain saying those actual words but he did say:

“The glory which is built upon a lie soon becomes a most unpleasant incumbrance. …  How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and how hard it is to undo that work again!”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just remember that covid19 was essentially the start of ww3.

Its very probable, the lockdowns, were there to condition a society to things not being the same anymore, and things being wrong.

They probably assume western people were too soft to just spring it on them, and its likely lockdowns, was to condition you people to hardships that probably are coming.

These people probably assume you had it to good for too long, and you needed some conditioning for real ww3.

Just remember that.

• Like 6
13 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

There's actually no record anywhere of Twain saying those actual words but he did say:

“The glory which is built upon a lie soon becomes a most unpleasant incumbrance. …  How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and how hard it is to undo that work again!”

That sounds far more accurate than my version, but the gist's certainly the same.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, andy1033 said:

Its very probable, the lockdowns, were there to condition a society to things not being the same anymore, and things being wrong.

They probably assume western people were too soft to just spring it on them, and its likely lockdowns, was to condition you people to hardships that probably are coming.

That's what crosses my mind when I see people obediently, socially distanced in a queue with their masks on outside supermarkets, waiting for permission to enter from the security guard or the traffic light.  All a prelude for the engineered situation when there are food shortages and rationing.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Israel Mortality Update

israel-mortality-65plus-weekly-cbs-april

The Israeli Central Bureau of Statistics has published its latest update on all-cause mortality, providing data up to March 21. The official CBS data confirms an increase in 65+ all-cause mortality from late February to mid March, in the wake of the mass-vaccination campaign, followed by a renewed decrease. Israeli and international health authorities may (or may not) want to investigate the cause of this unexplained increase, which represents up to 1000 additional deaths.

Israhell seem to be killing off the old.🤔

Satanic red & black demonic media whore.👹

👁️ One eyed muzzle on mother.🤦‍♂️

0:23 seconds in why does the kid give it the hook em horns or claw sign. Tell me she doesnt?🙁

Her wonder woman doll is looking over a dead doll.

Satanic shit. ✝️

566z2e.gif

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, andy1033 said:

Just remember that covid19 was essentially the start of ww3.

These people probably assume you had it to good for too long, and you needed some conditioning for real ww3.

Just remember that.

Wow, isn't that kind and thoughtful of them.

🤔

It's Sunday and therefore 'A Stand in the Park' day. Some of the pictures of the stands taking place are amazing so here are a few.

Portsmouth

image.jpeg.cf4898c7e3cb8ed98f390afe1a21970f.jpeg

Falmouth

image.jpeg.4aa01a93cd78ecae874bd061c44cc857.jpeg

Northampton

image.png.15ea7b6fdf7dbd85149403dd139db1a1.png

And, saving the best to last, the Isle Of Wight

image.jpeg.d7e86b4c2942de4e1b934a8cc7c982aa.jpeg

• Like 7