Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 51.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

More than a dozen teenagers as young as 14 have been given the AstraZeneca jab despite there being no vaccine approved for use in minors in Australia, as the Therapeutic Goods Administration confirmed the same jab was “likely” linked to the death of 48-year-old New South Wales woman Genene Norris. The TGA has confirmed that as of 13 April they have received 13 reports of a teenager aged between 14 and 17 being vaccinated against medical advice. A spokeswoman for the TGA said in most cases this was due to “an oversight in clinical practice, such as confirming patient age or prior vaccination”.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/apr/17/tga-admits-minors-mistakenly-given-astrazeneca-vaccine-and-says-womans-death-an-atypical-case

The Black Pope is pushing for this New World order which is upon us now, he even turns this passage in the bible Genesis 11-6 to his advantage.

Evil Man.....Most def an Enemy of God.

image_2021-04-18_064801.png.74d5c7748fb5b90567a66c77d19ddda4.png

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=BGYK5SMU91G2

The passage in the Bible Gen 11-6 is about the 'The Tower of Babel' where by Nimrod has created the first ever NWO.

Gen 11-6

Then the LORD came down to see the city and the tower that the sons of men were building. And the LORD said, “If they have begun to do this as one people speaking the same language, then nothing they devise will be beyond them. Come, let Us go down and confuse their language, so that they will not understand one another’s speech.”…

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

Despite this, Ms Dalton says, it is important Australians understand that the risk of COVID-19 is far greater than that of any vaccine.

This has been said so many times by them, yet they never quantify the risk to whom and how.

Do they mean children,  do they mean the elderly, do they mean ?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Pawson13 said:

Is there any hope health-wise for those who have had both jabs so far.

And, let's say, see the truth and refuse to have further doses in the future?

I wouldn't have thought so, they seem to be hypnotized by the MSM.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, querdenker said:

Here is a German guy named Samuel Eckert who want to pay anybody 1 million Euro who can isolate the SarsCOV-2 Corona virus properly. He says it hasn't been done yet.
https://www.samueleckert.net/isolat-truth-fund/
He did this before with probably 400k Euro (so ), but no lab or virologist has bothered taking the (supposedly) easy money.
Now he's trying it with 1 Million 🤑 . I'm curious if at least Drosten can bring that prove. It should be so easy, otherwise how could he have developed a PCR test for it 😅
Actually I think he has used used a computer model for the PCR test 🤣

Dunno if you know her or watch her videos, but Sam Bailey talks alot about this.

• Like 1

I thought research into monoclonal antibodies had been restricted:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/15/health/coronavirus-vaccine-immune-system.html

Seems it hasn't.

Anyway, the point is that this type of treatment of immune compromised people is fuelling the new variants.

https://www.nationalgeographic.co.uk/science-and-technology/2020/12/why-new-coronavirus-variants-suddenly-arose-in-the-uk-and-south

This is about perpetual lockdown!

On 4/17/2021 at 9:57 AM, FrankVitali said:

I have a strong suspicion that I'm going to end up in some concentration camp in the near future.

th?id=OIP.M17DoDLyOi04b2jtROnDMwHaHG%26p

I personally have never been concerned about concentration camps, as just like the jab or surge testing, I am not and never will be available for enrolment.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, alexa said:

Why would anyone want to pay to sit in the cold, wrapped up to nines, just to have a drink ?  At least take yer own drink.........:classic_biggrin:

It's so they can put  pics of each other on social media....Basically attention seeking.

Sad wankers.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Pawson13 said:

I feel most will dig themselves a deeper hole even if they realise what's going on. Basically they won't admit that they've been had even though they know deep inside that they have. 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

This has been said so many times by them, yet they never quantify the risk to whom and how.

Do they mean children,  do they mean the elderly, do they mean ?

lol they mean everyone because if everyone figures out its a fraud, they will be at risk for their jobs and freedom. might as well try to kill everyone before they go out i guess 

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Pawson13 said:

I still don't understand the theory behind having 2 doses in such a short time frame. Do you think if they gave the 2 dose quantity in one single injection it would overwhelm the body and cause immediate death or disability? Perhaps 2 doses time apart doesn't immediately shock the body, and gives the ptb some space and time to distance themselves from the effect of the vax? 

In relation to my previous post. 

I've just read on another forum that I post on that someone who's had it has been feeling like shite since he had it a few days ago. Iam all for positive thinking like but this is effin ridiculous . He said that he is happy feeling like shite as it's proof that the ' vaccine ' is working. 

Oooft !!!!

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, Cassady said:

In relation to my previous post. 

I've just read on another forum that I post on that someone who's had it has been feeling like shite since he had it a few days ago. Iam all for positive thinking like but this is effin ridiculous . He said that he is happy feeling like shite as it's proof that the ' vaccine ' is working. 

Oooft !!!!

Sigh.

54 minutes ago, Outsider said:

I still don't understand the theory behind having 2 doses in such a short time frame. Do you think if they gave the 2 dose quantity in one single injection it would overwhelm the body and cause immediate death or disability? Perhaps 2 doses time apart doesn't immediately shock the body, and gives the ptb some space and time to distance themselves from the effect of the vax? 

Who knows.

It's certainly not about curbing a pandemic, or about protecting people's health that's for sure.

Psychopaths push and push until there's pushback, so before there is any pushback, they'll keep on jabbin', probably using variants to justify.

6 minutes ago, Cassady said:

So that is the mentality I was on about in my earlier post. 

Yes, you're right, Cassady, people will never ever want to admit that they've been 'had', they will rather ignore any instinct they have, or other perspective, they have totally bought into the whole thing.

I could cry for them all right now, but also want to yell at them too.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Pina Colada said:

Yes, you're right, Cassady, people will never ever want to admit that they've been 'had', they will rather ignore any instinct they have, or other perspective, they have totally bought into the whole thing.

I could cry for them all right now, but also want to yell at them too.

Some lad I see now and then had it at his first oppurtunity. He's 50 and self employed so no pressure from bosses etc. Last year he said he's going to wait for a couple of years before getting it and see how other people fair. I asked why he got it so soon and his response was I want to go on holiday. The penny must be dropping as a few weeks ago he was speaking of buying a camper van and going around Scotland this summer as it's something he's always wanted to do. So there you have it. I reckon he knows he's been had but he can't admit it to himself or others.