Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Dr Tom Cowan and his co-author Sally Fallon Morell cover this in their book 'The Contagion Myth'. This is one link to the pdf version of the book. I have also linked to the thread about the book below. Perhaps @Pina Colada may be interested too.

https://aim4truth.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/The_Contagion_Myth_Why_Viruses_Including_Coronavirus_Are_Not_the_Cause_of_Disease_by_Thomas_S._Cowan_Sally_Fallon_Morell.pdf

The part about the milkmaids can be found at the start of chapter 13 'A Vaccine for Covid-19' on page 170. Essentially, the dairymaids had a healthy, unmarked complexion demonstrating that they did not develop smallpox. A theory grew that, because the milkmaids must have been exposed to cowpox, this gave them protection against smallpox (the human form of the disease). However, physicians noted differently in their observations at the time knowing of hundreds of cases of people developing smallpox after having had cowpox (https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Case_Against_Vaccination).

In 1796 Robert Jenner tested this hypothesis and inoculated a boy with pus scraped from cowpox blisters and then, with vehement self promotion, declared that the vaccine gave lifelong immunity to the disease. However, this can be shown not to be the case through analysis of death rates in both the vaccinated and unvaccinated through the 1800s and into the early 1900s. There was also the famous refusal by the inhabitants of Leicester to have the vaccine - who instead improved sanitation and quarantined the sick - resulting in only one smallpox death during the 1870-2 epidemic.

Cowan and Fallon Morell therefore disagree that it was exposure to cowpox that protected the milkmaids from smallpox. They suggest instead that the maids had access to a superbly nutritious probiotic food - raw milk - and praise the benefits of good nutrition in preventing disease.

Wow. Thanks. I’ve saved all of that to read later 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, zarkov said:

I must have heard "rare" adverse reaction a million times now!

It seems to be anything but rare!

That seems to be their go-to tagline

They also love to trot out the line ''there is no 'direct evidence' of a causal link between such-and-such persons death and the covid jab they had just hours before'....

I saw them use the same line in a video posted on davids headlines by that guy who makes the satirical videos. In this one he talks about gun control and how throughout history there are many examples of governments disarming their populations right before they massacre swathes of their own people. The 'fact checkers' who police instagram used that line against someone who made this point when they claimed there is no direct link between genocides and gun control!

How many fricking examples of these things do people need before they start to accept a direct bloody link!!!

Interestingly he goes on to show that the supposedly 'independent' 'fact checkers' are in fact funded by facebook who own instagram! So facebook funds the very same people who police facebooks platforms.....

• Like 1

Had a lovely young lady in my shop today she's 20 yrs old. I know her a little she seems very honest. Anyway she told me she's off work sick at the moment,I asked her what was wrong,and she said she has high BP and Tachycardia with a HR of 160 for the last few weeks. She also said she worked for a care home that all but forced her to have the Pfizer jab two doses. She was fully well before the jabs she reported, then three months later she was suffering cardiac problems.

I asked her if she thought it was vaccine related,but her GP said no it isn't. 

She is now waiting for an NHS appointment which has been weeks.

So i think this is a VAR report myself. But GP has already said no.

Also she did report her mum had a cardiac Hx. Maybe important. Is this why they take your DNA to see what your genetic predisposition is ?

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

She also said she worked for a care home that all but forced her to have the Pfizer jab two doses. She was fully well before the jabs she reported, then three months later she was suffering cardiac problems.

of the people i know who have had the covid jabs one is in hospital facing surgery for a blocked bowel, one has had MRI scans due to a persistent headache, one lost their sense of smell, one has had trouble with their legs and has been falling over and receiving medical assistance for this and ones toes turned purple

So three of the five have had to receive medical care. One with the more minor reactions was a nurse

I even know someone whose dog has developed bowel problems this year due to being vaccinated (non covid) which is likely due to the squalene in the jabs which causes bowel problems

.....when are people going to wake up?

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

of the people i know who have had the covid jabs one is in hospital facing surgery for a blocked bowel, one has had MRI scans due to a persistent headache, one lost their sense of smell, one has had trouble with their legs and has been falling over and receiving medical assistance for this and ones toes turned purple

So three of the five have had to receive medical care. One with the more minor reactions was a nurse

I even know someone whose dog has developed bowel problems this year due to being vaccinated (non covid) which is likely due to the squalene in the jabs which causes bowel problems

.....when are people going to wake up?

The people i met today at work, seem to be under so kind of spell. They seem happy to be having there jabs. I dont get it at  all. They seem to trust the MSM 100% and dont do any reseach of there own. Mind blowing.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Captainlove said:

The people i met today at work, seem to be under so kind of spell. They seem happy to be having there jabs. I dont get it at  all. They seem to trust the MSM 100% and dont do any reseach of there own. Mind blowing.

it's very difficult in a professional capacity because it can feel like stepping over a line to discuss certain information

For my own conscience I have given information to my loved ones and what they do with it is their call. If they then decide to disregard what i've said and go ahead and have the jab and develop health problems then I'll be there for them and do the best i can to help

beyond that there's little else you can do. We (the public) could have stopped all of this if we had just maintained some solidarity

I saw this game played out once during a trade union dispute. Management will always seek to create and exploit fracture lines in the workers to destroy their solidarity. They will give perks to those they think they can turn to try and tempt them to break ranks and we are seeing that carrot offered to people with the vaccine passport idea.

If people just used their heads they could realise that if no body moved the government would be stymied and would have to back down. But instead some people are toadying upto the authorities like the weak guy who taunts from behind the school yard bully

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Bombadil said:

The thing is, the guy in the video tried to compare what’s going on now to the the Jewish holy cow. Nothing, absolutely nothing can be allowed to be compared to this. No other suffering individually or collectively can be comparable to their suffering.

No .... he said `next you`ll want us to wear a yellow star``    THAT was the context he was meaning. And besides...there are two schools of thought re the Holocaust...which  did not just include jews.  Jehovah Witnesses, homosexuals, cripples, dissenters and more were allegedly treated the same.  HI(S) STORY is a funny thing....you never really know the real story.

5 hours ago, zarkov said:

I must have heard "rare" adverse reaction a million times now!

It seems to be anything but rare!

Was at an event with 30 people in one room/hall this evening and the wearing of masks was completely optional, and given this choice 26 people went mask free and 6 wore the rag.

Other than restoring my confidence in the Sheeple folks, this tells me that as soon as they start relaxing some of these mask measures the entire charade will fall appart within a week.

Edited by Roscommon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Bombadil said:

One thing I’ve noticed in my area is the amount of people carrying on as usual. Maybe 75-80%.

Whilst this is good, it’s not being done out of any form of resistance.

The people are doing it because of being the usual arseholes they are.

To put in context, these are the same people with the coppers round every night for violence, drugs etc. Shithole houses, complaining about their lot in life. Unwittingly by doing what they want they have inadvertently encouraged some more straight laced people to not use face nappies. Definitely had a knock on effect, maybe with more nor use fealing ‘safe” as a result.

I never thought I’d appreciate those arseholes so much!

A lot of people from all walks of life are resisting in my area...and in areas where I know people.  Maybe some people have taken more bullshit in their lives than others and are not going to take any more...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Dr Tom Cowan and his co-author Sally Fallon Morell cover this in their book 'The Contagion Myth'. This is one link to the pdf version of the book. I have also linked to the thread about the book below. Perhaps @Pina Colada may be interested too.

https://aim4truth.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/The_Contagion_Myth_Why_Viruses_Including_Coronavirus_Are_Not_the_Cause_of_Disease_by_Thomas_S._Cowan_Sally_Fallon_Morell.pdf

The part about the milkmaids can be found at the start of chapter 13 'A Vaccine for Covid-19' on page 170. Essentially, the dairymaids had a healthy, unmarked complexion demonstrating that they did not develop smallpox. A theory grew that, because the milkmaids must have been exposed to cowpox, this gave them protection against smallpox (the human form of the disease). However, physicians noted differently in their observations at the time knowing of hundreds of cases of people developing smallpox after having had cowpox (https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Case_Against_Vaccination).

In 1796 Robert Jenner tested this hypothesis and inoculated a boy with pus scraped from cowpox blisters and then, with vehement self promotion, declared that the vaccine gave lifelong immunity to the disease. However, this can be shown not to be the case through analysis of death rates in both the vaccinated and unvaccinated through the 1800s and into the early 1900s. There was also the famous refusal by the inhabitants of Leicester to have the vaccine - who instead improved sanitation and quarantined the sick - resulting in only one smallpox death during the 1870-2 epidemic.

Cowan and Fallon Morell therefore disagree that it was exposure to cowpox that protected the milkmaids from smallpox. They suggest instead that the maids had access to a superbly nutritious probiotic food - raw milk - and praise the benefits of good nutrition in preventing disease.

Thank you Mitochondrial Eve ❤❣❤

• Like 3

1 hour ago, perpetual said:

There seem to be a lot of fear in the last 24 hrs. People speculating the worst case scenario....

I learned this through an experience. When I was taken a hostage, a voice told me to look for a 1-second window which would give me a chance to escape. I had no clue what it would be but following the nature, things progressed and I did make that 1-second opportunity and managed to escape from being killed.

Guys, never forget, even if you were cornered in or in locked up like situation and you think there is no way out, there is always 1% chance that something you don't know will happen and you have to grab that opportunity without thinking. But rather than relying on chance happening, even better if you can create that escape route yourself when in crisis. For example, you could trigger a fire alarm or visualise something unusual to happen and things do happen. This is the level of mastery we all want to be achieving if you are children of the Creator.

While we get bits of world corona news here and there, we don't know exactly what is happening in Finland or any other country and a few have surprised us....likes of Portugal and Belgium etc.

My suggestion is, go out and soak up some sun while we still have.....

Enjoy the spring, appreciate, raise vibration and a door of impossible will open. It is that simple.

You guys been feeling the negativity from news material day in day out without stopping to think you are also going down. Hence you are dancing with the devil and not seeing the light. Ask yourself a question, "why am I giving my energy to the Cabal's dream and contributing for it to manifest?"

By all means, dance with the devil but if you can learn to go in and out of both light and dark at will. That's mastery.

Good points perpetual.

Creativity and hence unpredictability is I feel the seat of our strength and because of our influenced focus of fear, it is the last thing we would contemplate.

We are being funnelled into a "cul de sac" mind-set of inevitability in all ways with seemingly no recourse but to accept.

But it is merely a consequence of multilevel fear inducement which I am sure will continue to ramp upwards.

This induced state obscures the real opportunities being presented to us as.

Government is creating a void in the perception of leadership.

While creating an opportunity for themselves, they also open the same opportunity to others.

Its up to us to recognise it as a positive which is difficult in a culture of fear.

I think it was a Tom Woods interview I saw recently where it was noted that the advantage this controlled chaos is presenting is not be optimised by libertarian reps.

Positive mental attitude creates opportunity and conversely a negative one restricts opportunity and we see evidence of this all around us now.

It helps to be conscious of it so thanks for your comment.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, zarkov said:

I think children see through "adult" crap very clearly - pleased your daughter is noticing behavioural changes.

I remember using the word hypocrite for the first time to describe adults when I was 9.

The history of vaccination is a great opportunity to dispel the deceit, I believe that the recommended books section on this forum has supporting material and links. Graphical representations are great and exemplify as you noted already the benefit of sanitation at the point of introduction presenting a no brainer reveal!

Agree with your sentiment though - poor kids!

Yes that's so true about kids, they are very intuitive, like the child in emperor's new clothes. 

Thanks for the tip of looking in the recommended books.👍

43 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

No .... he said `next you`ll want us to wear a yellow star``    THAT was the context he was meaning. And besides...there are two schools of thought re the Holocaust...which  did not just include jews.  Jehovah Witnesses, homosexuals, cripples, dissenters and more were allegedly treated the same.  HI(S) STORY is a funny thing....you never really know the real story.

I get that. Just meant mentioning yellow stars in any context will get jumped upon 

2 hours ago, Roscommon said:

Was at an event with 30 people in one room/hall this evening and the wearing of masks was completely optional, and given this choice 26 people went mask free and 6 wore the rag.

Other than restoring my confidence in the Sheeple folks, this tells me that as soon as they start relaxing some of these mask measures the entire charade will fall appart within a week.

Agree.

Looking forward to the summer. Summer is always positive, gives people energy, time and leisure to reflect.

After this shitstorm of crapola thats been spewing from every orifice of the state I thinks its inevitable that the disgruntled are going to start questioning irrespective of what the parasites push next.

I cant predict the outcome, some feel the inevitability of the state and others dont.

The state though is just an idea.

Just like natural law, common law, libertarianism and true democracy.

The state is now providing us with an excellent metric for totalitarianism with which to build against.

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Finally theres life on Twatter, when it comes to truth, amongst the cesspit of royalist virtual signalling bootlickers.

Because the queen is a big player in the cult that is driving this crap!

• Like 1

Here is a German guy named Samuel Eckert who want to pay anybody 1 million Euro who can isolate the SarsCOV-2 Corona virus properly. He says it hasn't been done yet.
https://www.samueleckert.net/isolat-truth-fund/
He did this before with probably 400k Euro (so ), but no lab or virologist has bothered taking the (supposedly) easy money.
Now he's trying it with 1 Million 🤑 . I'm curious if at least Drosten can bring that prove. It should be so easy, otherwise how could he have developed a PCR test for it 😅
Actually I think he has used used a computer model for the PCR test 🤣

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Enough is enough.

The parents should be burnt alive, along with the person that needled the poor innocent mite.

I could weep.

dies.jpg

Thanks.  I do think there’s some kind of black magic going on here. It is like they’re under a spell.  

• Like 1