Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 50.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, zArk said:

IMG-20210417-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20210417-WA0002.jpg

Most parents need banging up.  I have seen more than enough in my life to know the phrase "I will die for my kids" is total bollocks! Most parents would throw their kids to the lions for a new Range Rover (in white or silver of course) and the trash mothers forno more than  a box of fags.

Materialistic sheep at best.

I ain't posted for a long time on the forum. I had a detox/break from it all (so to speak). I'm back and as you can see the break ain't done much.                                                                                             

• Like 4
5 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

I have a strong suspicion that I'm going to end up in some concentration camp in the near future.

Don't worry, you wont be on your own, we will be with you 👍 Stay strong.......

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Its worse than we thought!

The mass is a fucked up mess of useless twats who could not make an informed choice if it sat on their faces.

Replying to
These poor mind controlled zombies were created by propaganda ...just wait until the real Zombies show up...I'm thinking these vaccines have a sinister purpose They've been pushing a zombie apocalypse for about four decades now the mrna is the delivery system for it

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Its worse than we thought!

The mass is a fucked up mess of useless twats who could not make an informed choice if it sat on their faces.

Replying to
These poor mind controlled zombies were created by propaganda ...just wait until the real Zombies show up...I'm thinking these vaccines have a sinister purpose They've been pushing a zombie apocalypse for about four decades now the mrna is the delivery system for it

Weird but my daughter reckons her teachers have changed and become more robotic!!!!  ie since they've had their jab.

This is so unscientific, but I thought quite funny.  Zombies??

Also, she said that one of the morons I unfortunately leave her with in good faith, has been peddling vaccine propaganda. Saying shit like, "Well, children, you can sit next to someone else today, because less people are ill, as so many people have had the vaccine." Poor kids.

Plus, and even more annoying, their Topic this half term is about health and medicine, and one of the big subjects for discussion already is the history of vaccination.

At least when we were at school, we learned that the reduction in deaths from infectious disease was due to improvements in sanitation and housing, etc.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Pina Colada said:

Weird but my daughter reckons her teachers have changed and become more robotic!!!!  ie since they've had their jab.

Also, she said that one of the morons I unfortunately leave her with in good faith, has been peddling vaccine propaganda. Saying shit like, "Well, children, you can sit next to someone else today, because less people are ill, as so many people have had the vaccine." Poor kids.

Plus, and even more annoying, their Topic this half term is about health and medicine, and one of the big subjects for discussion already is the history of vaccination.

At least when we were at school, we learned that the reduction in deaths from infectious disease was due to improvements in sanitation and housing, etc.

I think children see through "adult" crap very clearly - pleased your daughter is noticing behavioural changes.

I remember using the word hypocrite for the first time to describe adults when I was 9.

The history of vaccination is a great opportunity to dispel the deceit, I believe that the recommended books section on this forum has supporting material and links. Graphical representations are great and exemplify as you noted already the benefit of sanitation at the point of introduction presenting a no brainer reveal!

Agree with your sentiment though - poor kids!

57 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

EzIboE_WEAAVat5?format=jpg&name=large

Jesus. If this situation we're in wasn't so dangerous for humanity this shit would be laughable. They are priming the dumb public for getting kids vaxxed. We are heading into the BIGGEST shit storm this Autumn. This needs sorting before September or WE ARE COMPLETELY FUCKED. How many kids will have to die from the jab before people wake the fuck up? 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

A voice in the crowd. Posted something one day about milk maids not getting smallpox because of their steady exposure to it. That might be a good thing to show them if you can find it. 

In the olden days they used to deliberately let the kids mix with those who had chicken pox and measles so they’d become immune. 

• Like 1

Fully Vaccinated Person Dies of COVID-19 in Texas, Officials Say

A person who was fully vaccinated against the virus that causes COVID-19 died of the disease in Texas, officials announced Friday.

One of the 15 deaths reported in Dallas County was an immunocompromised individual who had received two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine but was a solid organ transplant patient, Judge Clay Jenkins, the top elected official in the county, said in a statement.

Immunocompromised individuals are still vulnerable to this deadly virus even after vaccination. If you have family members who are high-risk, it’s critical that you get the vaccine and avoid large crowds so that you can best protect them,” Jenkins said.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/fully-vaccinated-person-dies-of-covid-19-in-texas-officials-say_3780014.html

C'mon man!  🤡🌍

25 minutes ago, Doc said:

Jesus. If this situation we're in wasn't so dangerous for humanity this shit would be laughable. They are priming the dumb public for getting kids vaxxed. We are heading into the BIGGEST shit storm this Autumn. This needs sorting before September or WE ARE COMPLETELY FUCKED. How many kids will have to die from the jab before people wake the fuck up? 

Well Wing Wang posted recently how many under 20's have died...I believe its 40 in total in a year with underlying conditions..around 900 died from the jab & thousands of injuries before the risk of pathogenic priming & cytokine storm risk this autumn.

Only a mad person or soul less NPC would volunteer their child for that.

I cant tell if this has been posted already. My (rural) internet is very slow today/most days - sometimes cant even log on.

https://www-cnbc-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/04/09/pfizer-biontech-request-expanded-emergency-use-of-covid-19-vaccine-for-ages-12-15.html

Pfizer, BioNTech request expanded emergency use of Covid-19 vaccine for ages 12-15

PUBLISHED FRI, APR 9 2021 1:19 PM EDT
UPDATED FRI, APR 9 2021 2:28 PM EDT
KEY POINTS
  • Pfizer and its German partner BioNTech said on Friday they have requested the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to expand the emergency use of their Covid-19 vaccine in adolescents aged 12 to 15.
  • In March, the drugmakers said the vaccine was found to be safe, effective and produced robust antibody responses in 12- to 15-year olds in a clinical trial.
1 hour ago, Pina Colada said:

Here we go....

They are nothing but 100% predictable.

Where will they go next with the bullshit?

I have a feeling it might be covid cats and dogs.. is your innocent looking pet about to infect you with conjob 19?

Get your pet vaxxed/exterminated to help stop the spread of the dreaded lurgy!

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, zarkov said:

I cant tell if this has been posted already. My (rural) internet is very slow today/most days - sometimes cant even log on.

https://www-cnbc-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/04/09/pfizer-biontech-request-expanded-emergency-use-of-covid-19-vaccine-for-ages-12-15.html

Pfizer, BioNTech request expanded emergency use of Covid-19 vaccine for ages 12-15

PUBLISHED FRI, APR 9 2021 1:19 PM EDT
UPDATED FRI, APR 9 2021 2:28 PM EDT
KEY POINTS
  • Pfizer and its German partner BioNTech said on Friday they have requested the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to expand the emergency use of their Covid-19 vaccine in adolescents aged 12 to 15.
  • In March, the drugmakers said the vaccine was found to be safe, effective and produced robust antibody responses in 12- to 15-year olds in a clinical trial.

I'm pretty sure they threw out the preposterous 'it's ok for pregnant women to get the fake vax' yesterday in order to make this kind of legislation more palatable for the braindead. This way, less resistance.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Well Wing Wang posted recently how many under 20's have died...I believe its 40 in total in a year with underlying conditions..around 900 died from the jab & thousands of injuries before the risk of pathogenic priming & cytokine storm risk this autumn.

Only a mad person or soul less NPC would volunteer their child for that.

I know Odds. This should be all over the headlines.. When I tell people about the yellow card adverse reactions and deaths some are shocked but some just see it as an inevitable consequence of the roll out!!! Their minds have been ruined and conditioned to think death by jab is preferable to death by imaginary virus. It's like repeatedly smashing your face into a brick wall trying to talk to most people.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Liberty said:

A voice in the crowd. Posted something one day about milk maids not getting smallpox because of their steady exposure to it. That might be a good thing to show them if you can find it. 

In the olden days they used to deliberately let the kids mix with those who had chicken pox and measles so they’d become immune. 

Dr Tom Cowan and his co-author Sally Fallon Morell cover this in their book 'The Contagion Myth'. This is one link to the pdf version of the book. I have also linked to the thread about the book below. Perhaps @Pina Colada may be interested too.

https://aim4truth.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/The_Contagion_Myth_Why_Viruses_Including_Coronavirus_Are_Not_the_Cause_of_Disease_by_Thomas_S._Cowan_Sally_Fallon_Morell.pdf

The part about the milkmaids can be found at the start of chapter 13 'A Vaccine for Covid-19' on page 170. Essentially, the dairymaids had a healthy, unmarked complexion demonstrating that they did not develop smallpox. A theory grew that, because the milkmaids must have been exposed to cowpox, this gave them protection against smallpox (the human form of the disease). However, physicians noted differently in their observations at the time knowing of hundreds of cases of people developing smallpox after having had cowpox (https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Case_Against_Vaccination).

In 1796 Robert Jenner tested this hypothesis and inoculated a boy with pus scraped from cowpox blisters and then, with vehement self promotion, declared that the vaccine gave lifelong immunity to the disease. However, this can be shown not to be the case through analysis of death rates in both the vaccinated and unvaccinated through the 1800s and into the early 1900s. There was also the famous refusal by the inhabitants of Leicester to have the vaccine - who instead improved sanitation and quarantined the sick - resulting in only one smallpox death during the 1870-2 epidemic.

Cowan and Fallon Morell therefore disagree that it was exposure to cowpox that protected the milkmaids from smallpox. They suggest instead that the maids had access to a superbly nutritious probiotic food - raw milk - and praise the benefits of good nutrition in preventing disease.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2