Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, zarkov said:

 

Its worse than we thought!

The mass is a fucked up mess of useless twats who could not make an informed choice if it sat on their faces.

 

Replying to
These poor mind controlled zombies were created by propaganda ...just wait until the real Zombies show up...I'm thinking these vaccines have a sinister purpose They've been pushing a zombie apocalypse for about four decades now the mrna is the delivery system for it

Weird but my daughter reckons her teachers have changed and become more robotic!!!!  ie since they've had their jab.

This is so unscientific, but I thought quite funny.  Zombies??

Also, she said that one of the morons I unfortunately leave her with in good faith, has been peddling vaccine propaganda. Saying shit like, "Well, children, you can sit next to someone else today, because less people are ill, as so many people have had the vaccine." Poor kids.

Plus, and even more annoying, their Topic this half term is about health and medicine, and one of the big subjects for discussion already is the history of vaccination.

At least when we were at school, we learned that the reduction in deaths from infectious disease was due to improvements in sanitation and housing, etc.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pina Colada said:

Weird but my daughter reckons her teachers have changed and become more robotic!!!!  ie since they've had their jab.

This is so unscientific, but I thought quite funny.  Zombies??

Also, she said that one of the morons I unfortunately leave her with in good faith, has been peddling vaccine propaganda. Saying shit like, "Well, children, you can sit next to someone else today, because less people are ill, as so many people have had the vaccine." Poor kids.

Plus, and even more annoying, their Topic this half term is about health and medicine, and one of the big subjects for discussion already is the history of vaccination.

At least when we were at school, we learned that the reduction in deaths from infectious disease was due to improvements in sanitation and housing, etc.

 

I think children see through "adult" crap very clearly - pleased your daughter is noticing behavioural changes.

I remember using the word hypocrite for the first time to describe adults when I was 9.

 

The history of vaccination is a great opportunity to dispel the deceit, I believe that the recommended books section on this forum has supporting material and links. Graphical representations are great and exemplify as you noted already the benefit of sanitation at the point of introduction presenting a no brainer reveal!

Agree with your sentiment though - poor kids!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

EzIboE_WEAAVat5?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

Jesus. If this situation we're in wasn't so dangerous for humanity this shit would be laughable. They are priming the dumb public for getting kids vaxxed. We are heading into the BIGGEST shit storm this Autumn. This needs sorting before September or WE ARE COMPLETELY FUCKED. How many kids will have to die from the jab before people wake the fuck up? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Weird but my daughter reckons her teachers have changed and become more robotic!!!!  ie since they've had their jab.

This is so unscientific, but I thought quite funny.  Zombies??

Also, she said that one of the morons I unfortunately leave her with in good faith, has been peddling vaccine propaganda. Saying shit like, "Well, children, you can sit next to someone else today, because less people are ill, as so many people have had the vaccine." Poor kids.

Plus, and even more annoying, their Topic this half term is about health and medicine, and one of the big subjects for discussion already is the history of vaccination.

At least when we were at school, we learned that the reduction in deaths from infectious disease was due to improvements in sanitation and housing, etc.

 

 

 

A voice in the crowd. Posted something one day about milk maids not getting smallpox because of their steady exposure to it. That might be a good thing to show them if you can find it. 
 

In the olden days they used to deliberately let the kids mix with those who had chicken pox and measles so they’d become immune. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fully Vaccinated Person Dies of COVID-19 in Texas, Officials Say

A person who was fully vaccinated against the virus that causes COVID-19 died of the disease in Texas, officials announced Friday.

One of the 15 deaths reported in Dallas County was an immunocompromised individual who had received two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine but was a solid organ transplant patient, Judge Clay Jenkins, the top elected official in the county, said in a statement.

Immunocompromised individuals are still vulnerable to this deadly virus even after vaccination. If you have family members who are high-risk, it’s critical that you get the vaccine and avoid large crowds so that you can best protect them,” Jenkins said.

 

https://www.theepochtimes.com/fully-vaccinated-person-dies-of-covid-19-in-texas-officials-say_3780014.html

 

C'mon man!  🤡🌍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Doc said:

Jesus. If this situation we're in wasn't so dangerous for humanity this shit would be laughable. They are priming the dumb public for getting kids vaxxed. We are heading into the BIGGEST shit storm this Autumn. This needs sorting before September or WE ARE COMPLETELY FUCKED. How many kids will have to die from the jab before people wake the fuck up? 

 

Well Wing Wang posted recently how many under 20's have died...I believe its 40 in total in a year with underlying conditions..around 900 died from the jab & thousands of injuries before the risk of pathogenic priming & cytokine storm risk this autumn.

Only a mad person or soul less NPC would volunteer their child for that.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I cant tell if this has been posted already. My (rural) internet is very slow today/most days - sometimes cant even log on.

 

https://www-cnbc-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/04/09/pfizer-biontech-request-expanded-emergency-use-of-covid-19-vaccine-for-ages-12-15.html

Pfizer, BioNTech request expanded emergency use of Covid-19 vaccine for ages 12-15

PUBLISHED FRI, APR 9 2021 1:19 PM EDT
UPDATED FRI, APR 9 2021 2:28 PM EDT
SHARE
KEY POINTS
  • Pfizer and its German partner BioNTech said on Friday they have requested the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to expand the emergency use of their Covid-19 vaccine in adolescents aged 12 to 15.
  • In March, the drugmakers said the vaccine was found to be safe, effective and produced robust antibody responses in 12- to 15-year olds in a clinical trial.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pina Colada said:

Here we go....

They are nothing but 100% predictable.

Where will they go next with the bullshit?

 

I have a feeling it might be covid cats and dogs.. is your innocent looking pet about to infect you with conjob 19?

 

Get your pet vaxxed/exterminated to help stop the spread of the dreaded lurgy!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, zarkov said:

I cant tell if this has been posted already. My (rural) internet is very slow today/most days - sometimes cant even log on.

 

https://www-cnbc-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/04/09/pfizer-biontech-request-expanded-emergency-use-of-covid-19-vaccine-for-ages-12-15.html

Pfizer, BioNTech request expanded emergency use of Covid-19 vaccine for ages 12-15

PUBLISHED FRI, APR 9 2021 1:19 PM EDT
UPDATED FRI, APR 9 2021 2:28 PM EDT
SHARE
KEY POINTS
  • Pfizer and its German partner BioNTech said on Friday they have requested the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to expand the emergency use of their Covid-19 vaccine in adolescents aged 12 to 15.
  • In March, the drugmakers said the vaccine was found to be safe, effective and produced robust antibody responses in 12- to 15-year olds in a clinical trial.

 

I'm pretty sure they threw out the preposterous 'it's ok for pregnant women to get the fake vax' yesterday in order to make this kind of legislation more palatable for the braindead. This way, less resistance.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Well Wing Wang posted recently how many under 20's have died...I believe its 40 in total in a year with underlying conditions..around 900 died from the jab & thousands of injuries before the risk of pathogenic priming & cytokine storm risk this autumn.

Only a mad person or soul less NPC would volunteer their child for that.

 

I know Odds. This should be all over the headlines.. When I tell people about the yellow card adverse reactions and deaths some are shocked but some just see it as an inevitable consequence of the roll out!!! Their minds have been ruined and conditioned to think death by jab is preferable to death by imaginary virus. It's like repeatedly smashing your face into a brick wall trying to talk to most people.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Liberty said:

A voice in the crowd. Posted something one day about milk maids not getting smallpox because of their steady exposure to it. That might be a good thing to show them if you can find it. 
 

In the olden days they used to deliberately let the kids mix with those who had chicken pox and measles so they’d become immune. 

 

Dr Tom Cowan and his co-author Sally Fallon Morell cover this in their book 'The Contagion Myth'. This is one link to the pdf version of the book. I have also linked to the thread about the book below. Perhaps @Pina Colada may be interested too.

 

https://aim4truth.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/The_Contagion_Myth_Why_Viruses_Including_Coronavirus_Are_Not_the_Cause_of_Disease_by_Thomas_S._Cowan_Sally_Fallon_Morell.pdf

 

The part about the milkmaids can be found at the start of chapter 13 'A Vaccine for Covid-19' on page 170. Essentially, the dairymaids had a healthy, unmarked complexion demonstrating that they did not develop smallpox. A theory grew that, because the milkmaids must have been exposed to cowpox, this gave them protection against smallpox (the human form of the disease). However, physicians noted differently in their observations at the time knowing of hundreds of cases of people developing smallpox after having had cowpox (https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Case_Against_Vaccination).

 

In 1796 Robert Jenner tested this hypothesis and inoculated a boy with pus scraped from cowpox blisters and then, with vehement self promotion, declared that the vaccine gave lifelong immunity to the disease. However, this can be shown not to be the case through analysis of death rates in both the vaccinated and unvaccinated through the 1800s and into the early 1900s. There was also the famous refusal by the inhabitants of Leicester to have the vaccine - who instead improved sanitation and quarantined the sick - resulting in only one smallpox death during the 1870-2 epidemic.

 

Cowan and Fallon Morell therefore disagree that it was exposure to cowpox that protected the milkmaids from smallpox. They suggest instead that the maids had access to a superbly nutritious probiotic food - raw milk - and praise the benefits of good nutrition in preventing disease.

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

 

Dr Tom Cowan and his co-author Sally Fallon Morell cover this in their book 'The Contagion Myth'. This is one link to the pdf version of the book. I have also linked to the thread about the book below. Perhaps @Pina Colada may be interested too.

 

https://aim4truth.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/The_Contagion_Myth_Why_Viruses_Including_Coronavirus_Are_Not_the_Cause_of_Disease_by_Thomas_S._Cowan_Sally_Fallon_Morell.pdf

 

The part about the milkmaids can be found at the start of chapter 13 'A Vaccine for Covid-19' on page 170. Essentially, the dairymaids had a healthy, unmarked complexion demonstrating that they did not develop smallpox. A theory grew that, because the milkmaids must have been exposed to cowpox, this gave them protection against smallpox (the human form of the disease). However, physicians noted differently in their observations at the time knowing of hundreds of cases of people developing smallpox after having had cowpox (https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Case_Against_Vaccination).

 

In 1796 Robert Jenner tested this hypothesis and inoculated a boy with pus scraped from cowpox blisters and then, with vehement self promotion, declared that the vaccine gave lifelong immunity to the disease. However, this can be shown not to be the case through analysis of death rates in both the vaccinated and unvaccinated through the 1800s and into the early 1900s. There was also the famous refusal by the inhabitants of Leicester to have the vaccine - who instead improved sanitation and quarantined the sick - resulting in only one smallpox death during the 1870-2 epidemic.

 

Cowan and Fallon Morell therefore disagree that it was exposure to cowpox that protected the milkmaids from smallpox. They suggest instead that the maids had access to a superbly nutritious probiotic food - raw milk - and praise the benefits of good nutrition in preventing disease.

 

 

Wow. Thanks. I’ve saved all of that to read later 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, zarkov said:

I must have heard "rare" adverse reaction a million times now!

It seems to be anything but rare!

 

That seems to be their go-to tagline

 

They also love to trot out the line ''there is no 'direct evidence' of a causal link between such-and-such persons death and the covid jab they had just hours before'....

 

I saw them use the same line in a video posted on davids headlines by that guy who makes the satirical videos. In this one he talks about gun control and how throughout history there are many examples of governments disarming their populations right before they massacre swathes of their own people. The 'fact checkers' who police instagram used that line against someone who made this point when they claimed there is no direct link between genocides and gun control!

 

How many fricking examples of these things do people need before they start to accept a direct bloody link!!!

 

Interestingly he goes on to show that the supposedly 'independent' 'fact checkers' are in fact funded by facebook who own instagram! So facebook funds the very same people who police facebooks platforms.....

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Had a lovely young lady in my shop today she's 20 yrs old. I know her a little she seems very honest. Anyway she told me she's off work sick at the moment,I asked her what was wrong,and she said she has high BP and Tachycardia with a HR of 160 for the last few weeks. She also said she worked for a care home that all but forced her to have the Pfizer jab two doses. She was fully well before the jabs she reported, then three months later she was suffering cardiac problems.

I asked her if she thought it was vaccine related,but her GP said no it isn't. 

She is now waiting for an NHS appointment which has been weeks.

So i think this is a VAR report myself. But GP has already said no.

Also she did report her mum had a cardiac Hx. Maybe important. Is this why they take your DNA to see what your genetic predisposition is ?

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...