Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 59.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Seeker said:

I do feel like we are going through similar motions to the Q psyop. Sit back and relax, don’t worry someone else is sorting it for you... It just seems to good to be true. Making videos for us truth seekers to keep us happy and hopeful. 

Like you say though, a clean record, maybe he’s on our side, only time will tell. I see no evidence of anything changing or politicians bring worried though 

Agreed, Fuellmich just seems controlled ops & all the talk about Nuremberg 2.0 is a laugh..see how European court of human rights one minute says it is against vaccine passports, next minute saying it has no problem with the vaccine being mandatory for pre school children.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56669397

Fuellmich is damage limitation at best, gatekeeping saboteur more likely.

Nuremberg was a show trial.

The real players bankers/IG Farben got away of course.

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, Rolandson said:

25 people here in Austria who got the vaccine had covid but they didn't need to go to the intensive station. You see what they are doing. They sell us that vaccine is a good thing. The vaccine does not prevent you to get covid but you will not get it as strong as non vaccined people.

That's what they always say about vaccines, when vaccinated people still get an illness.

"Yes, you can still catch ......, but without the vaccine, you would have been more ill."

Ok.

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Agreed, Fuellmich just seems controlled ops & all the talk about Nuremberg 2.0 is a laugh..see how European court of human rights one minute says it is against vaccine passports, next minute saying it has no problem with the vaccine being mandatory for pre school children.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56669397

Fuellmich is damage limitation at best, gatekeeping saboteur more likely.

Nuremberg was a show trial.

The real players bankers/IG Farben got away of course.

They have covered all bases this time obviously

https://human-synthesis.ghost.io/2021/04/10/untitled-194/

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/11/984787779/should-colleges-require-covid-19-vaccines-for-fall-more-campuses-are-saying-yes

More colleges demanding kids be jabbed...even before the jab has been cleared for emergency use.

Jeez, we're screwed

"Vaccinations are an important tool for making the fall semester safe," says Antonio Calcado, who leads Rutgers' COVID-19 task force. "We felt that just simply encouraging would not have the same effect as a requirement."

• Like 1
1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

Faucism.

Fauci admits to LYING about Covid-19 herd immunity threshold to manipulate public support for vaccine, moves goal post to 90%

https://www.rt.com/usa/510706-fauci-lied-herd-immunity/

Well he's lied there is a new virus, so everything else that comes out of his rotten mouth is more and more lies.

Do they have the electric chair in his State?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

They realy are obsessed with vaccines in an insane over zealous sort of way. 

They are MANDATING something which has no data to support it being safe, effective or necessary.

Illegal, inhumane, evil.

2 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Wow I don't know about you, but I can't wait to go to burger king.

Well you should really eat alone...like Tesco warns you everytime you enter to shop alone save lives.

How about guillotine at the door..chop head off before entering, collect when you leave.

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, DarianF said:

Pfizer CEO believes third COVID vaccine dose may be needed between six and 12 months after vaccination

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-04-16/pfizer-boss-says-third-covid-vaccine-dose-needed-within-a-year/100073356

Why don't they just inject everyone every day until they're dead?

Why fuck about.

😩

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Well you should really eat alone...like Tesco warns you everytime you enter to shop alone save lives.

How about guillotine at the door..chop head off before entering, collect when you leave.

Sainsbury's round here is the worst.

Mind you, I did stoop way below my usual standards by telling some nazi in M and S to fuck off.

There I was, minding my own business in the Food Hall, choosing overpriced food, when a gangly eejit strides up to me, telling me to put a mask on.

I couldn't really think of a polite reply, in retrospect maybe, "I'm exempt" would have sufficed.

Unfortunately, Fuck off actually came out before I could stop it.

Then I moved away to another aisle, and I saw a Store Manager, scarily resembling Miss Trunchbull, steaming along, followed by a burly man, as they walked past the top of the aisle.

Luckily I managed to get to a till.

Nowadays, I wear an exemption card. I'm exempt on the grounds I think it's all a lie.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Why don't they just inject everyone every day until they're dead?

Why fuck about.

😩

Lol

They'll announce that everyone is entitled to a "Free" injection for each day of the week, a self- jab kit.

Great news.

4 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

What are the odds on the cops whaling into the royalist mourners this weekend/ handing out covid fpn's.

Imagine being a 'royalist mourner'

lol

• Like 2