Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Wow I don't know about you, but I can't wait to go to burger king.

Well you should really eat alone...like Tesco warns you everytime you enter to shop alone save lives.

How about guillotine at the door..chop head off before entering, collect when you leave.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Well you should really eat alone...like Tesco warns you everytime you enter to shop alone save lives.

How about guillotine at the door..chop head off before entering, collect when you leave.

Sainsbury's round here is the worst.

Mind you, I did stoop way below my usual standards by telling some nazi in M and S to fuck off.

There I was, minding my own business in the Food Hall, choosing overpriced food, when a gangly eejit strides up to me, telling me to put a mask on.

I couldn't really think of a polite reply, in retrospect maybe, "I'm exempt" would have sufficed.

Unfortunately, Fuck off actually came out before I could stop it.

Then I moved away to another aisle, and I saw a Store Manager, scarily resembling Miss Trunchbull, steaming along, followed by a burly man, as they walked past the top of the aisle.

Luckily I managed to get to a till.

Nowadays, I wear an exemption card. I'm exempt on the grounds I think it's all a lie.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Indian Strain here, double mutation, can evade antibodies and T-cells.

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/brexit-news/westminster-news/boris-johnson-trade-trip-india-7903234

Doris Gump off to India. 50 flights a day from there.

New scare that'll just fade away like the "Bristol" variant, or new excuse for lockdown and extra jabs?

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Photo ID for a greasy burger made from horse lips and arse meat?

That's a huge fuck the fuck off.

BK have grubby, dirty restaurants in the main, need multiple vaccines to enter and stay well :-) . Better food than Maccie D's though, but it's all relative.

But yes, they can F the F O 

Edited by campanar

I guess it was only a matter of time and to be expected, but I am still pissed off at this news. UK Column have been suspended from YouTube for a week.

They do seem to be broadcasting on other channels live as I post this. No doubt the broadcast will be on their Bitchute channel later which is linked below.

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/8A8gTUgMoXYR/

• Sad 2

15 hours ago, Liberty said:

You thought first.  I thought later. 

That was a mistake. 

No - it's lose, lose. Healthy? Organ harvesting potential. Sick? Weak useless eaters who can be easily added to the fake 'Died from Covid', stat's.

I filled it in. I remember my Dad getting fined (we were skint, so it hurt) and threatened with imprisonment when I was a teenager because instead of giving them straight answers to the census questions of the time, he referred them to their other departments reminding them that they already had the answers on record.

But yes, the whole thing is just intrusive.

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic