Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Sorry to post this out of sequence (Friday is my day off so no work tomorrow to prep for!), but someone posted earlier in the week about the worst supermarkets for Covid bollocks. My answer: Tesco! Every time. Sainsbury's bad also, Asda isn't brilliant. Aldi worse than Lidl. Can't afford to shop in Waitrose. 

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Dickwan said:

Sorry to post this out of sequence (Friday is my day off so no work tomorrow to prep for!), but someone posted earlier in the week about the worst supermarkets for Covid bollocks. My answer: Tesco! Every time. Sainsbury's bad also, Asda isn't brilliant. Aldi worse than Lidl. Can't afford to shop in Waitrose. 

Ha! Tesco has always been the worst for me, even before Covid.........

You just don't know WHO to believe theses days😅

'Case numbers are DOWN': No10 slaps down Justin Trudeau after he claims Britain is facing a 'very serious' Covid third wave - with Tories accusing him of 'fake news' to distract from Canada's woes

DM

I'm glad he's not my surgeon 😂

Cuban healer who uses a MACHETE to perform surgery and prescribes half a bottle of rum to beat Covid after a 'spirit' told him to help people is flooded with customers as word spreads of his miraculous work

1264310235_41798912-9475299asur.jpg.e1e3948954d8f493c5c284c29841be50.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9475299/Cuban-healer-uses-MACHETE-perform-surgery-prescribes-half-bottle-rum-beat-Covid.html

22 minutes ago, perpetual said:

What a great idea.

You can custom print your own bullshit gaffa tape. Aliexpress. lol

Great, where can I get this done ?

1 hour ago, perpetual said:

Guys, I need a little help please.

I am to put together an info pack which I have done last year but obviously things have moved on far too much since then. Of course I have bookmarked key info but even I am overwhelmed.... lol How am I going to explain someone the A-Z of Covid scam? The thing is neighbour's family members who had them became ill one way or another after the first shot but he is not having it even if meant that his livelihood is threatened. He knows that this is a depopulation.

I am thinking of including:

- Vaxx info data e.g. ingredients.

- Mike Yeardon's comment about the vaxx

- Chief Mordena medical officer's comment about mRNA altering DNA

- Bupa insurance company letter refusing to cover

- Info about PCR

- Kary Mullis video

There was a roadmap/blueprint document from 2018 with similar name like Covid but I didn't bookmark this... can't remember it was in one of David/Gareth's recent video.

May be i should include injury symptom list or death numbers after having the vaxx....

Easy to get overwhelmed by this all, I think we all are at times.

some of these might help -

All cause mortality figures from the past 20 yrs which shows 2010 and prior to that mortality was higher than now.

Which of course by todays standards means we collectively have been living in pandemic conditions up till 2010 but didnt realise it.

of course who changed the definition of what constitutes a pandemic.

as well as a new vaccine definition.

Global all cause mortality rates are the same as 2015 and each year before that had higher rates

Gov announced coronavirus was not longer classed as a HCID in March 2020, just before lockdown for a statistical non event.

Vaccine manufacturers are immune from prosecution (but not prostitution!)

I think the figures speak volumes and there are also some good graphics from UK column showing standardised all cause mortailty in england and wales as being easily within the bounds of normality

AgeStandardisedMortality.jpg.62297501e34f0b420b59bc36041c1266.jpg

6 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

That's telling. There is no consistency in the way the 'rules' are applied. In the USA, states differ widely. Compare Florida to Michigan and you'll see what I mean. Maybe the virus acts in a different way when it crosses state lines or international borders. It really is a miracle bug.

It sure is... even when on a plane the thing disappears up the vents so you can eat your meal without being told to cover your face. Comes back out again once the meal trays have been collected.

If they need a scapegoat like flu to be rebranded as cover!

The full article  -  https://humansarefree.com/2021/04/germany-170-cities-and-municipalities-now-have-5g.html 

Cities worldwide AND entire countries have taken action to ban, delay, halt, and limit 5G installation AS WELL AS issue moratoriums due to economic, environmental, health, and public safety risks. In fact, the majority of scientists worldwide oppose deployment. Nevertheless, it’s now operating in Germany.

In 2019 The World Health Organization warned that high levels of Electromagnetic Fields (aka “Electrosmog”) could cause health issues in a significant percentage of the population. A petition has been launched asking that the WHO set more protective EMF/RF limits

Edited by zarkov
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Liberty said:

I’ve had my invite from GP. Not replied and not going to as the message states to reply either yes/no or had it done with the NHS. It is calling for me to follow the rule of replying so I’m not replying. I already told my workplace no and sent the adverse reactions to them. Now my GP is having a try.  I’d rather create them the extra work and slow them down. 

The (fake) pandemic has certainly shaken GPs out of their usual torpor.

Not like the good old days when every surgery had a pair of fearsome dragons aka receptionists whose sole function was to prevent anyone actually accessing the quack, thus leaving him free to have a nice afternoon kip or - if feeling more energetic - sneak off to the nearest golf course.

• Haha 1

Woman who died after COVID-19 jab had serious health issues

https://www.9news.com.au/national/covid19-vaccine-death-vaccination-nsw-woman-dies-tga-coronavirus/b412e003-8f8b-454e-80e8-f90c761f1463

Yes, so it can't be the safety of the vaccine.

But if someone with serious health issues dies of Covid, based on a fake PCR test, then well it must be Covid. No question about it.

• Like 5
On 4/9/2021 at 7:43 AM, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Reiner Fuellmich is said to be going after the cabal in court with other top lawyers yet his web presentations are untarnished. They should hate this guy like no others. Yet he is showcased as the savior of humanity. I can't find a speck of dirt on him and he believes the holocau$t stories. Odd for a man bright enough to see through covid and having developed a flair for detecting corruption and lies. He sits and discusses parallels with covid and the NAZIS regime. This is no saviour of humanity folks.

I do feel like we are going through similar motions to the Q psyop. Sit back and relax, don’t worry someone else is sorting it for you... It just seems to good to be true. Making videos for us truth seekers to keep us happy and hopeful. 

Like you say though, a clean record, maybe he’s on our side, only time will tell. I see no evidence of anything changing or politicians bring worried though 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, perpetual said:

Guys, I need a little help please.

I am to put together an info pack which I have done last year but obviously things have moved on far too much since then. Of course I have bookmarked key info but even I am overwhelmed.... lol How am I going to explain someone the A-Z of Covid scam? The thing is neighbour's family members who had them became ill one way or another after the first shot but he is not having it even if meant that his livelihood is threatened. He knows that this is a depopulation.

I am thinking of including:

- Vaxx info data e.g. ingredients.

- Mike Yeardon's comment about the vaxx

- Chief Mordena medical officer's comment about mRNA altering DNA

- Bupa insurance company letter refusing to cover

- Info about PCR

- Kary Mullis video

There was a roadmap/blueprint document from 2018 with similar name like Covid but I didn't bookmark this... can't remember it was in one of David/Gareth's recent video.

May be i should include injury symptom list or death numbers after having the vaxx....

Was it the SPARS pandemic simulation? -

https://seemorerocks.is/the-spars-pandemic-2025-2028-simulation-details-a-new-coronavirus-plandemic-that-will-follow-covid-19/

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/our-work/pubs_archive/pubs-pdfs/2017/spars-pandemic-scenario.pdf

Edited by BossCrow
4 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

It sure is... even when on a plane the thing disappears up the vents so you can eat your meal without being told to cover your face. Comes back out again once the meal trays have been collected.

I've said this before, it's a clever little bugger. 😅