Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

6 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Ive blocked them on my phone & dont answer calls to anyone or answer my door...census fucks have been snooping recently. GET FUCKED!

I’m so nosey I can’t do that. I had a gypsy here the other day offering to chop the trees back. I’m intrigued. I have to watch them. Not to the point of letting them in but to hear their chatter. Thinking I must be stupid.  

Yea I’m very interested please put your card through the door as I’m very busy right now.  And they stutter off. 

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Liberty said:

I’m so nosey I can’t do that. I had a gypsy here the other day offering to chop the trees back. I’m intrigued. I have to watch them. Not to the point of letting them in but to hear their chatter. Thinking I must be stupid.  

Yea I’m very interested please put your card through the door as I’m very busy right now.  And they stutter off. 

Youde think with this deadly pandemic, they would postpone the census & not have two people at a time knocking on your door on a Sunday spreading the virus.

s-l300.jpg

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Youde think with this deadly pandemic, they would postpone the census & not have two people at a time knocking on your door on a Sunday spreading the virus.

s-l300.jpg

Mine was a week late and only that early because my child kept getting on at me to fill it in or we get a £1,000 fine.  I’m traditionally late but this worrying of my child about the state bothers me. 

9 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

This shows even more what a bang she goes down with:

https://www.bbc.com/news/av-embeds/world-europe-56751489/vpid/p09dn334

Not only has this disappeared, all news or mention of the man who collapsed and died outside the vaccination centre in the UK. His death was blamed on him banging his head I think?

But this extinction rebellion MORON from Brighton has a voice in a national "newspaper"::

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1422913/Extinction-Rebellion-campaign-dairy-food-schools-racist-Brighton-Hove-City-Council

CHEESE IS FUCKING RACIST Y'ALL

Yes. Cheese.

Just now, Liberty said:

Mine was a week late and only that early because my child kept getting on at me to fill it in or we get a £1,000 fine.  I’m traditionally late but this worrying of my child about the state bothers me. 

When they pay me a £1000 ill start filling out their forms.. last time I checked was being handled by Lockheed Martin or some other alien entity, which is more treason.

4 hours ago, Velma said:

To eliminate a supposed virus, for which all the statistics were falsified and the mortality rate was fabricated, the government has committed cruel crimes against the populace of Britain and over-reached its power, into every aspect of our private lives. They can instruct you when it is permissible to go outside of your home, or make you stay in it. They can dictate how many people you can interact with at any given time, or none at all, if they so desire. They have made it their right to authorise what you must wear and where. They have decided when and where you can eat or drink and what time you must return home, (in countries where curfews have been enforced.) They can restrict your ability to travel freely within, or without, the borders of your own nation.

This is the one part of the Covid hoax that makes my blood boil - People saying as if it's acceptable that the government "are going to allow us to (insert whatever you like here)".

It still hasn't clicked with the majority just how sick, fascist and unnatural it is for the government to have that level of power over the most basic of human rights and liberties. This is the UK not North Korea or Communist China for goodness sake.

Edited by Lamp Of Truth
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

When they pay me a £1000 ill start filling out their forms.. last time I checked was being handled by Lockheed Martin or some other alien entity, which is more treason.

You could fill it in to get them off your back, but say you identify as a transgendered fish or similar and believe in Scientology.

Keep them on their toes.

5 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

After I filled it out with the questions on health it made me wonder about organ donation and I felt guilty for stating we were in good health.  

I presume they are solicitors. It’s very intrusive questionnaire. I don’t think think anyone should be revealing anything about their health especially. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

I was only thinking about this morning after reading this article in DM.

I said to myself, 'This stinks of ill gates'

Here's the article;

Time to ditch the burgers? Eating red and processed meat increases your risk of heart disease – including smaller ventricles, poorer cardiac function and stiffer arteries, study warns

UK researchers have conducted an observational study of nearly 20,000 people

Greater intake of red and processed meat was linked with worse heart function

Prior studies have already warned of dangers of regular red meat consumption 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

You could fill it in to get them off your back, but say you identify as a transgendered fish or similar and believe in Scientology.

Keep them on their toes.

Some days im trans lesbian jedi & other days im straight rasta..its my choice. Diversity is strength.🤭

• Haha 3
12 minutes ago, Liberty said:

After I filled it out with the questions on health it made me wonder about organ donation and I felt guilty for stating we were in good health.  

I presume they are solicitors. It’s very intrusive questionnaire. I don’t think think anyone should be revealing anything about their health especially. 

I thought the same, so I ticked off 'Very Bad Health' 👨‍⚕️

4 hours ago, Velma said:

To eliminate a supposed virus, for which all the statistics were falsified and the mortality rate was fabricated, the government has committed cruel crimes against the populace of Britain and over-reached its power, into every aspect of our private lives. They can instruct you when it is permissible to go outside of your home, or make you stay in it. They can dictate how many people you can interact with at any given time, or none at all, if they so desire. They have made it their right to authorise what you must wear and where. They have decided when and where you can eat or drink and what time you must return home, (in countries where curfews have been enforced.) They can restrict your ability to travel freely within, or without, the borders of your own nation.

They can shut your work premises and compel you to work from home, while the police have been given authority to enter your property without a warrant, for alleged violations of these unlawful regulations. They can force entrepreneurs out of business and willfully destroy successful industries, creating mass unemployment or redundancy and then claim to be creating new jobs with the motto, ‘Build, Back, Better.’ They can deny your child a proper education and recreation. They can test you through trickery and trace you wherever you go, to enforce quarantine, on the bogus pretext of new ‘variants.’ They can manipulate you through deceit into being a lab-rat for experimental ‘medicine’ which they call a ‘vaccine’ for a disease which does not exist beyond the media.

And you are surprised to learn that every government is totally corrupt?

18 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

This is the one part of the Covid hoax that makes my blood boil - People saying as if it's acceptable that the government "are going to allow us to (insert whatever you like here)".

It still hasn't clicked with the majority just how sick, fascist and unnatural it is for the government to have that level of power over the most basic of human rights and liberties. This is the UK not North Korea or Communist China for goodness sake.

I remember back in the day when you used to be able to just walk into a pub.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, alexa said:

Time to ditch the burgers? Eating red and processed meat increases your risk of heart disease – including smaller ventricles, poorer cardiac function and stiffer arteries, study warns

Reading any mainstream media is bad for your health & can be potentially fateful even catastrophic experts warn.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Reading any mainstream media is bad for your health & can be potentially fateful even catastrophic experts warn.

Only if you believe whats written :classic_biggrin:

11 minutes ago, Mikheil said:

And you are surprised to learn that every government is totally corrupt?

No, what I'm surprised about is the amount of compliance to a government which has been hated since Edward Heath was at the helm, of the Morning Sickness. Yet, nothing changes, because the same evil personages still run the show, from the shadows and they call it a conspiracy theory.

12 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

I remember back in the day when you used to be able to just walk into a pub.

I know eh. The way things are going I won't be sad if I don't see the inside of a pub again (maybe the beer garden, only if I don't have to give my name and contact details). Same with cinemas and theatres... although I will be sad to give up seeing my beloved Hibernian live.

• Like 1