Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 59.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarianF

    3131

  • Avoiceinthecrowd

    2460

  • oddsnsods

    2453

  • SimonTV

    2379

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

On having quite a lot of hospital appointments recently for a host of non-covid related ailments, I've been pleasantly surprised to note zero attempts at coercion, or even persuasion to get jabbed.

 

Several medics have asked whether I've had my jab yet, and I've always responded that it's not my jab and I will not be having it under any circumstances. Each time, I've been like a coiled spring, ready to do battle with them over the topic, but none of them have commented further.

 

They did not even ask why - not one of them.

 

Because I'm sure they bloody well know they are complicit on the quiet in the biggest scam ever. How the hell do they live with that!

On a broadly similar topic.... I received a letter back in early/mid-February instructing me to attend for my jab on 22 Feb, but I ignored it. I've been waiting for the inevitable vaccine harassment from my GP surgery, but not a peep until this morning, when I received a call from a nice lass asking me to book an alternative slot. 

 
Call it quick or slow thinking, as I was just finishing my morning ciggy and cuppa and not at full operating temp, I said 'oh but I did have it - attended my appointment in February'. There was a silence before she said I hadn't, according to their records. But no, definitely received it, I claimed. Another silence. Oh well, must be a mistake, she said and rang off.
 
I've been bothered by this all day as I don't know why I said it - was looking forward to telling them to 'fuck the fuck off' © (copyright Mister Ziggy S), but for some reason I automatically went into fib mode. On the grand scale of things,was this a good or a bad move? 
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheOldNormal said:

This is what confuses me. It has always been accepted by everyone that the government are liars. Suddenly everyone treats what the government say as the gospel truth, simply because they claim there is a virus.

Fear does strange things to people. 

Jumping into the road to avoid someone who might have a cold for example.

Pure fear driven behaviour. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dickwan said:

On a broadly similar topic.... I received a letter back in early/mid-February instructing me to attend for my jab on 22 Feb, but I ignored it. I've been waiting for the inevitable vaccine harassment from my GP surgery, but not a peep until this morning, when I received a call from a nice lass asking me to book an alternative slot. 

 
Call it quick or slow thinking, as I was just finishing my morning ciggy and cuppa and not at full operating temp, I said 'oh but I did have it - attended my appointment in February'. There was a silence before she said I hadn't, according to their records. But no, definitely received it, I claimed. Another silence. Oh well, must be a mistake, she said and rang off.
 
I've been bothered by this all day as I don't know why I said it - was looking forward to telling them to 'fuck the fuck off' © (copyright Mister Ziggy S), but for some reason I automatically went into fib mode. On the grand scale of things,was this a good or a bad move? 

I'd say good move, if they ever come back say "could have sworn I had it."

Wait it out see if they come back again.?

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dickwan said:

On a broadly similar topic.... I received a letter back in early/mid-February instructing me to attend for my jab on 22 Feb, but I ignored it. I've been waiting for the inevitable vaccine harassment from my GP surgery, but not a peep until this morning, when I received a call from a nice lass asking me to book an alternative slot. 

 
Call it quick or slow thinking, as I was just finishing my morning ciggy and cuppa and not at full operating temp, I said 'oh but I did have it - attended my appointment in February'. There was a silence before she said I hadn't, according to their records. But no, definitely received it, I claimed. Another silence. Oh well, must be a mistake, she said and rang off.
 
I've been bothered by this all day as I don't know why I said it - was looking forward to telling them to 'fuck the fuck off' © (copyright Mister Ziggy S), but for some reason I automatically went into fib mode. On the grand scale of things,was this a good or a bad move? 

I’ve had my invite from GP. Not replied and not going to as the message states to reply either yes/no or had it done with the NHS. It is calling for me to follow the rule of replying so I’m not replying. I already told my workplace no and sent the adverse reactions to them. Now my GP is having a try.  I’d rather create them the extra work and slow them down. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bombadil said:

What’s in the bbc link above. Been taken down by the bbc. So must be interesting

Ah it was the difference between fainting and losing consciousness due to  seizures or a stroke, both of which I think have been linked to the vaxxes???

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Liberty said:

I’ve had my invite from GP. Not replied and not going to as the message states to reply either yes/no or had it done with the NHS. It is calling for me to follow the rule of replying so I’m not replying. I already told my workplace no and sent the adverse reactions to them. Now my GP is having a try.  I’d rather create them the extra work and slow them down. 

On reflection I'm wondering if this could be a good approach - basically fuck with them and their admin systems. On the work front I've said nowt, just let them assume I'm an obedient sheep. Bit cowardly, I know, but I feel we're in the eye of the storm and a lot is going to happen in the coming months (ie vaxxed sheep becoming ill and falling dead at an alarming rate) and it doesn't pay to play one's hand too soon eh.

 

And thanks @shadowmoon 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Liberty said:

I’ve had my invite from GP. Not replied and not going to as the message states to reply either yes/no or had it done with the NHS. It is calling for me to follow the rule of replying so I’m not replying. I already told my workplace no and sent the adverse reactions to them. Now my GP is having a try.  I’d rather create them the extra work and slow them down. 

Don't reply, it will keep them at bay hopefully 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

I wonder what the stats are comparing how many people get a referral from their GP, since the huge reduction in waiting time, even long before covid. (Looking at the graph, since 2009 ish).

How did they dramatically reduce the numbers over that short timescale? Was it simply by making it more difficult to access treatment in the first place?

 

A very good point.

 

One thing that can be be mentioned is that, through the 2000s, the New Labour government had a big campaign to get the backlog/waiting times down with GPs, out patients and in patient/hospital appointments, it was a check box, conveyor belt, cattle market to hit targets.

Edited by Orange Alert
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dickwan said:

On reflection I'm wondering if this could be a good approach - basically fuck with them and their admin systems. On the work front I've said nowt, just let them assume I'm an obedient sheep. Bit cowardly, I know, but I feel we're in the eye of the storm and a lot is going to happen in the coming months (ie vaxxed sheep becoming ill and falling dead at an alarming rate) and it doesn't pay to play one's hand too soon eh.

 

And thanks @shadowmoon 

No it doesn’t. Trust your instincts.  If that is what you said without thinking then wait and see the response. They’ll be spending time chasing it up. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Don't reply, it will keep them at bay hopefully 

That’s what I’m thinking too. By responding no you are putting yourself on a register. 
 

and then shall just move onto someone younger. By not responding it’s a pending and more work. 

Edited by Liberty
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Liberty said:

That’s what I’m thinking too. By responding no you are putting yourself on a register. 

Saw a Twitter post where the word Decline in a text has been changed to REFUSE and actually in capital letters. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Velma said:

To eliminate a supposed virus, for which all the statistics were falsified and the mortality rate was fabricated, the government has committed cruel crimes against the populace of Britain and over-reached its power, into every aspect of our private lives. They can instruct you when it is permissible to go outside of your home, or make you stay in it. They can dictate how many people you can interact with at any given time, or none at all, if they so desire. They have made it their right to authorise what you must wear and where. They have decided when and where you can eat or drink and what time you must return home, (in countries where curfews have been enforced.) They can restrict your ability to travel freely within, or without, the borders of your own nation.

 

They can shut your work premises and compel you to work from home, while the police have been given authority to enter your property without a warrant, for alleged violations of these unlawful regulations. They can force entrepreneurs out of business and willfully destroy successful industries, creating mass unemployment or redundancy and then claim to be creating new jobs with the motto, ‘Build, Back, Better.’ They can deny your child a proper education and recreation. They can test you through trickery and trace you wherever you go, to enforce quarantine, on the bogus pretext of new ‘variants.’ They can manipulate you through deceit into being a lab-rat for experimental ‘medicine’ which they call a ‘vaccine’ for a disease which does not exist beyond the media.

Fuckers 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Saw a Twitter post where the word Decline in a text has been changed to REFUSE and actually in capital letters. 

Covid, yes, no, nhs, and respond are all in caps on mine. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

This shows even more what a bang she goes down with:

 

https://www.bbc.com/news/av-embeds/world-europe-56751489/vpid/p09dn334

Sorry yes this was very clear footage of the woman from Denmark fainting or losing consciousness and it was quite dramatic,  I guess snoops lurking on here and probably elsewhere were alerted to it so took it down

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Funny as all mine have generally been lower case. Except NHS.

 

Yes it is. So it’s not generic. NHS should be in caps but the others shouldn’t. 
 

or universal might be a better word than generic. 

Edited by Liberty
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Yes it is. So it’s not generic. NHS should be in caps but the others shouldn’t. 
 

or universal might be a better word than generic. 

I imagine each doctors  surgery is sent a script to work from?

Who knows.?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, shadowmoon said:

I imagine each doctors  surgery is sent a script to work from?

Who knows.?

Yes like a postcode lottery. Mine was more instructive and demanding than yours from the sounds of it. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

I imagine each doctors  surgery is sent a script to work from?

Who knows.?

Based on what other folk said previously I wondered if it was a centralised thing, sort of like a call centre, but the lass who phoned me this moring definitely said she was calling from my GP surgery. Could be semantics, mind you, as in calling on behalf of my GP surgery. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dickwan said:

Based on what other folk said previously I wondered if it was a centralised thing, sort of like a call centre, but the lass who phoned me this moring definitely said she was calling from my GP surgery. Could be semantics, mind you, as in calling on behalf of my GP surgery. 

 

 

I think it is your gp's,  getting some of their staff to it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...