Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bee said:

My had hurts it really does :( This is a response to Lucy Worsley posting on twitter today that she has had her first Astro Zeneca jab. I honestly, truly and genuinely don't get people like this. 

As for Lucy Worsley, hardly uneducated and unintelligent but still has the jab :(

image.png.2a3db8ac170f9d6316ee0d771941e95a.png

I quote ziggy to this Bevl. Fuck the fuck off

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Saved said:

Everybody I know who has had the jab is highly intelligent. Retired engineers, teachers, architects etc.

Intelligence not used is foolishness. Not one of them employed wisdom - which in this case is to simply find out the truth of a matter.

They had the intelligence to do so but did not. Instead, they put their trust in the government and the media.

This is what confuses me. It has always been accepted by everyone that the government are liars. Suddenly everyone treats what the government say as the gospel truth, simply because they claim there is a virus.

• Like 3

Now we've got this...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/covid-brain-clot-astrazeneca-vaccine-b1831876.html?amp

So even if this were true and you are more likely to get a blood clot from covid than from the vaccines. They failed to mention that you can still get covid after the vaccine. So why can't people see that you are still better off not getting the vaccine?

Am I missing something, who is fooled by this nonsense?

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Fluke said:

When someone in my family tested positive I could smell it. But it's the same with flu... I am starting to think it's just the flu rebranded now. 

Oh and I didn't catch it. 

I don’t think there is an ‘it’ as such. It’s just people testing positive from a pcr test that has been ramped up to 45x detecting dead nucleotides or a doctors word because of the symptoms.  Some would have had flu and others wouldn’t. 

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

What’s in the bbc link above. Been taken down by the bbc. So must be interesting

Never seen that before on the BBC News; Page Not Found?

9 hours ago, Mikheil said:

It's the same EVERYWHERE. They check your TOTAL Testosterone which is utterly MEANINGLESS, but they refuse to check FREE Testosterone, (which is the ONLY one that matters), They don't check Estradiol and the figures they use for TSH are too high. Many people are hypothyroid. You have to DEMAND (and pay for the results yourself). 

Then, they find your free Testosterone is almost zero, but they'll find an excuse to refuse to prescribe it OR they'll prescribe the wrong dose OR give you a cream that will improve your testosterone AND THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY AS WELL, including your children and especially your wife. So when your wife starts to grow a beard and her clitoris is as big as your dick. They can prescribe her fucking birth control pills.

The entire medical industry is corrupt and 99% of doctors are complete frauds and drug dealers for Pharma

Agree, so its all the same everywhere ..including the other tests you mention. It becomes more clear what is happening....thanks for your post.

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

This guy talks the truth, must watch & add queeny to the list of treasonous bastards. 👏👏👏😡

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/ex-policeman-speaks-the-truth-regarding-your-rights_FzLZDAdwhLkrHXp.html

Thanks - brilliant and uplifting to hear someone speak about our constitutional right.

If someone here has an account with the UK column please send it in to them - bet it makes tomorrows news reel :)

• Like 3

To eliminate a supposed virus, for which all the statistics were falsified and the mortality rate was fabricated, the government has committed cruel crimes against the populace of Britain and over-reached its power, into every aspect of our private lives. They can instruct you when it is permissible to go outside of your home, or make you stay in it. They can dictate how many people you can interact with at any given time, or none at all, if they so desire. They have made it their right to authorise what you must wear and where. They have decided when and where you can eat or drink and what time you must return home, (in countries where curfews have been enforced.) They can restrict your ability to travel freely within, or without, the borders of your own nation.

They can shut your work premises and compel you to work from home, while the police have been given authority to enter your property without a warrant, for alleged violations of these unlawful regulations. They can force entrepreneurs out of business and willfully destroy successful industries, creating mass unemployment or redundancy and then claim to be creating new jobs with the motto, ‘Build, Back, Better.’ They can deny your child a proper education and recreation. They can test you through trickery and trace you wherever you go, to enforce quarantine, on the bogus pretext of new ‘variants.’ They can manipulate you through deceit into being a lab-rat for experimental ‘medicine’ which they call a ‘vaccine’ for a disease which does not exist beyond the media.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Fluke said:

Told you Dave Grohl was shilling for his master's. 

IVE GOT ANOTHER CONFESSION TO MAKE. I'm a frauuuud

Were you born to resit ist or be abused?  

Love them. Dissapointed.  

8 hours ago, campanar said:

It's what they recommend

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/bcg-tuberculosis-tb-vaccine/

I'd forgotten what the pre-test was for exactly, it was a long time ago!

I hope you have a TB test every time you get on plane and wear a mask, the vaccine isn't 100% effective. Just shows what b*ll*x this "coronavirus" scam is.

The vaccine is 70 to 80% effective against the most severe forms of TB, such as TB meningitis in children.

It's less effective in preventing respiratory disease, which is the more common form of TB in adults.

Exactly, constantly lied to and assaulted by this bullshit from infancy till they refuse to revive you in old age. Evil bastards

2 hours ago, Saved said:

Everybody I know who has had the jab is highly intelligent. Retired engineers, teachers, architects etc.

Intelligence not used is foolishness. Not one of them employed wisdom - which in this case is to simply find out the truth of a matter.

They had the intelligence to do so but did not. Instead, they put their trust in the government and the media.

What about all those intelligent women with lots of money that ran off with Gambian toy boys!  Went on their hols and someone told them they were pretty and would like to marry them although they look old enough to be their grandmother. I always knew there was a difference in intelligences.    It’s a fascinating subject how people can be taken in.  

8 hours ago, Rolandson said:

Is any body here from Mexico?

How are the covid rules there and is it different than in Europe?

Austria has the worst rules in the world according from someone who was in Dubai, Spain and Switzerland. He lives in Switzerland and is now in Spain on Holliday.

My son is in Mexico. It is wide open... hospitals only at 16% and thats for all admissions. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Outsider said:

Top story: wildlife could hold key to saving habitats

Species such as elephants and wolves should be reintroduced to help restore ecologies ravaged by human development, scientists say, after research revealed that only 3% of the world’s land habitats remain properly intact. The remaining fragments of wilderness where flora and fauna remain unspoiled are mainly in parts of the Amazon and Congo tropical forests, east Siberian and northern Canadian forests and tundra, and the Sahara. But researchers, who combined maps of human damage to habitat with maps of the original range of species, suggest the reintroduction of a small number of species could restore up to 20% of the world’s land to ecological intactness. Elephants spread seeds, for example, while the reintroduction of wolves in Yellowstone park in the US showed how ecologies could be transformed. Dr Andrew Plumptre, the lead author of the study and head of the Key Biodiversity Areas Secretariat in Cambridge, UK, said: “Let’s think about restoring species so that we can try and build up these areas.

Article from today's Guardian. 

Makes you think if they introduced a very large wolf and bear population into the countryside it would create a natural barrier as many humans would avoid stepping foot into the countryside .Preferring instead to stay safe  in the towns and cities. Farming livestock would also become very difficult to maintain.

1 hour ago, TheOldNormal said:

This is what confuses me. It has always been accepted by everyone that the government are liars. Suddenly everyone treats what the government say as the gospel truth, simply because they claim there is a virus.

It’s usually these groups that are the most subservient. Lawyers, engineers etc. Their trust in the establishment is generally garnered by virtue of coming from a privileged background. They have never been required or felt the need to question their own reality.

Edited by Clubsandwich
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

What’s in the bbc link above. Been taken down by the bbc. So must be interesting

1 hour ago, Velma said:

Never seen that before on the BBC News; Page Not Found?

It's a video of Tanja Erichsen fainting/dropping down. (another camera view after I posted a twitter post and video) Here's the BBC page where it says the "This video has been removed for rights reasons."

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-56751489

Edited by metak88
  • Like 1

On having quite a lot of hospital appointments recently for a host of non-covid related ailments, I've been pleasantly surprised to note zero attempts at coercion, or even persuasion to get jabbed.

Several medics have asked whether I've had my jab yet, and I've always responded that it's not my jab and I will not be having it under any circumstances. Each time, I've been like a coiled spring, ready to do battle with them over the topic, but none of them have commented further.

They did not even ask why - not one of them.

Because I'm sure they bloody well know they are complicit on the quiet in the biggest scam ever. How the hell do they live with that!

• Like 2

The ticket factory quoting Liam Gallagher. 

tweet-of-the-week.jpg

TWEET OF THE WEEK

And finally, we bring you our Tweet of the Week (actually two Tweets), from non other than Liam Gallager. He's tweeted what's on all of our minds. PUB and ZOO. We hope you enjoy whatever your plans are this week! Have a great one everyone.

SAY HELLO TO OUR LOVELY PARTNERS
Sponsors
3 hours ago, Fluke said:

Told you Dave Grohl was shilling for his master's. 

IVE GOT ANOTHER CONFESSION TO MAKE. I'm a frauuuud

All seeing eye !!! Who are they targeting?59016FEF-F982-4FEE-AC45-FD363B8D5E61.jpeg.03e32ed75d3c1eb1d641678dc42d4b31.jpeg

ALL of us!!!

3 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

My son is in Mexico. It is wide open... hospitals only at 16% and thats for all admissions. 

That's telling. There is no consistency in the way the 'rules' are applied. In the USA, states differ widely. Compare Florida to Michigan and you'll see what I mean. Maybe the virus acts in a different way when it crosses state lines or international borders. It really is a miracle bug.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

On having quite a lot of hospital appointments recently for a host of non-covid related ailments, I've been pleasantly surprised to note zero attempts at coercion, or even persuasion to get jabbed.

Several medics have asked whether I've had my jab yet, and I've always responded that it's not my jab and I will not be having it under any circumstances. Each time, I've been like a coiled spring, ready to do battle with them over the topic, but none of them have commented further.

They did not even ask why - not one of them.

Because I'm sure they bloody well know they are complicit on the quiet in the biggest scam ever. How the hell do they live with that!

On a broadly similar topic.... I received a letter back in early/mid-February instructing me to attend for my jab on 22 Feb, but I ignored it. I've been waiting for the inevitable vaccine harassment from my GP surgery, but not a peep until this morning, when I received a call from a nice lass asking me to book an alternative slot. 

Call it quick or slow thinking, as I was just finishing my morning ciggy and cuppa and not at full operating temp, I said 'oh but I did have it - attended my appointment in February'. There was a silence before she said I hadn't, according to their records. But no, definitely received it, I claimed. Another silence. Oh well, must be a mistake, she said and rang off.

I've been bothered by this all day as I don't know why I said it - was looking forward to telling them to 'fuck the fuck off' © (copyright Mister Ziggy S), but for some reason I automatically went into fib mode. On the grand scale of things,was this a good or a bad move? 
  • Haha 2