Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 57.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarianF

    3083

  • Avoiceinthecrowd

    2460

  • oddsnsods

    2412

  • SimonTV

    2273

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

6 hours ago, MKZI said:

Can you imagine if they had wanted to condition society to be shit scared of the flu? All over the Internet you’d have been coming across someone that knew someone that died of that as well. People are that dumb though they can’t grasp how easily they’re brainwashed.

 

there never was the right time before. Now the Sages have decreed the changing of Ages has begun and so activated the entire apparatus. It is the Age of Aquarius rapture and end of days

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, zArk said:

 

there never was the right time before. Now the Sages have decreed the changing of Ages has begun and so activated the entire apparatus. It is the Age of Aquarius rapture and end of days

Yes, this is absolutely it, and they used the energy from the conjunction of Pluto and Saturn in Capricorn January 2020 to kick start it.

Just as they used the energy of Pluto entering Saturn in 2008 to create the financial crisis of that year onwards, and the austerity bollox.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

 

 

This is interesting... here in Canada they do not routinely check your VitD three levels. They make you pay for it. So most dont get it. You have to ask for it and pay for it yourself. Like your post says...if low Vit D is responsible for a lot of ailments why is it being overlooked ( deliberately)?!

It's the same EVERYWHERE. They check your TOTAL Testosterone which is utterly MEANINGLESS, but they refuse to check FREE Testosterone, (which is the ONLY one that matters), They don't check Estradiol and the figures they use for TSH are too high. Many people are hypothyroid. You have to DEMAND (and pay for the results yourself). 

 

Then, they find your free Testosterone is almost zero, but they'll find an excuse to refuse to prescribe it OR they'll prescribe the wrong dose OR give you a cream that will improve your testosterone AND THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY AS WELL, including your children and especially your wife. So when your wife starts to grow a beard and her clitoris is as big as your dick. They can prescribe her fucking birth control pills.

 

The entire medical industry is corrupt and 99% of doctors are complete frauds and drug dealers for Pharma

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Top story: wildlife could hold key to saving habitats

 

 

Species such as elephants and wolves should be reintroduced to help restore ecologies ravaged by human development, scientists say, after research revealed that only 3% of the world’s land habitats remain properly intact. The remaining fragments of wilderness where flora and fauna remain unspoiled are mainly in parts of the Amazon and Congo tropical forests, east Siberian and northern Canadian forests and tundra, and the Sahara. But researchers, who combined maps of human damage to habitat with maps of the original range of species, suggest the reintroduction of a small number of species could restore up to 20% of the world’s land to ecological intactness. Elephants spread seeds, for example, while the reintroduction of wolves in Yellowstone park in the US showed how ecologies could be transformed. Dr Andrew Plumptre, the lead author of the study and head of the Key Biodiversity Areas Secretariat in Cambridge, UK, said: “Let’s think about restoring species so that we can try and build up these areas.

 

Article from today's Guardian. 

 

Makes you think if they introduced a very large wolf and bear population into the countryside it would create a natural barrier as many humans would avoid stepping foot into the countryside .Preferring instead to stay safe  in the towns and cities. Farming livestock would also become very difficult to maintain.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Outsider said:

 

Top story: wildlife could hold key to saving habitats

 

 

Species such as elephants and wolves should be reintroduced to help restore ecologies ravaged by human development, scientists say, after research revealed that only 3% of the world’s land habitats remain properly intact. The remaining fragments of wilderness where flora and fauna remain unspoiled are mainly in parts of the Amazon and Congo tropical forests, east Siberian and northern Canadian forests and tundra, and the Sahara. But researchers, who combined maps of human damage to habitat with maps of the original range of species, suggest the reintroduction of a small number of species could restore up to 20% of the world’s land to ecological intactness. Elephants spread seeds, for example, while the reintroduction of wolves in Yellowstone park in the US showed how ecologies could be transformed. Dr Andrew Plumptre, the lead author of the study and head of the Key Biodiversity Areas Secretariat in Cambridge, UK, said: “Let’s think about restoring species so that we can try and build up these areas.

 

Article from today's Guardian. 

 

Makes you think if they introduced a very large wolf and bear population into the countryside it would create a natural barrier as many humans would avoid stepping foot into the countryside .Preferring instead to stay safe  in the towns and cities. Farming livestock would also become very difficult to maintain.

For me it doesn’t take a scientist or a study to know that having nature restored is a good thing. Seems rather obvious. Plus there are so many people and cultures who live well side by side.

The problem is not us. It is constant drive for profit selling shite which is destroying the planet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bombadil said:

For me it doesn’t take a scientist or a study to know that having nature restored is a good thing. Seems rather obvious. Plus there are so many people and cultures who live well side by side.

The problem is not us. It is constant drive for profit selling shite which is destroying the planet.

See your point about using nature as a barrier to restrict movements though. Would probably work for the vast majority as there so used to their comfort zone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Bee said:

I think this is a really good one to show the pro vaxxers. Highlights that there are no completed safety trials for any of the 'vaccines' and that anyone having an injection is basically a guinea pig.

 

https://off-guardian.org/2021/01/03/what-vaccine-trials/

 

17 minutes ago, Bee said:

I think this is a really good one to show the pro vaxxers. Highlights that there are no completed safety trials for any of the 'vaccines' and that anyone having an injection is basically a guinea pig.

 

https://off-guardian.org/2021/01/03/what-vaccine-trials/

Out of likes 👌

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is any body here from Mexico?

How are the covid rules there and is it different than in Europe?

Austria has the worst rules in the world according from someone who was in Dubai, Spain and Switzerland. He lives in Switzerland and is now in Spain on Holliday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

 

I was given the BCG when I was a child, apparently it was because a grandfather had TB.

A few years later in school, still a child they came around giving kids the `heaf test`https://www.oxfordreference.com/view/10.1093/oi/authority.20110803095926527 .This test was little needle pricks in a circle on your forearm. It deposited tuberculin cells. If your didn't react, you had no antibodies to TB. If you developed a raised reddish lump at the site of the test you were immune.

 

Fast forward 30 years, before my realization that vaccines were questionable at best - I was given a heaf test again as a measure because I had a chest infection. My forearm became swollen and red. The doctor at that time warned me that I must never have the test again. He said something about the body becoming super sensitized each time it receives the test when you have antibodies to TB. This made me wonder how the vaccine would actually react to TB if contracted.

It's what they recommend

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/bcg-tuberculosis-tb-vaccine/

I'd forgotten what the pre-test was for exactly, it was a long time ago!

 

I hope you have a TB test every time you get on plane and wear a mask, the vaccine isn't 100% effective. Just shows what b*ll*x this "coronavirus" scam is.

 

The vaccine is 70 to 80% effective against the most severe forms of TB, such as TB meningitis in children.

It's less effective in preventing respiratory disease, which is the more common form of TB in adults.

Edited by campanar
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, pete675 said:

 

If the residents have their 'vaccine' are there many left?🤨

 

'Vaccine' and 'virus' , which one is which?

 

Surprisingly the care home I worked at has only had one death since the jab rollout. 

 

Which one really exists? 

The jab? 

Virus?  Neither, likely. 

Obv there is the visual aspect of the jab which we can see, but if there's no covid, there's not really a covid jab. 

 

It is an odd one though, I am surprised all the residents have been okay. 

It's the staff I've been more concerned about as they've been having the worse reactions. 

Edited by allymisfit
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

 

Surprisingly the care home I worked at has only had one death since the jab rollout. 

 

Which one really exists? 

The jab? 

Virus?  Neither, likely. 

I know someone who works in a care home (England). No covid-19 deaths there.

Edited by campanar
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, campanar said:

I know someone who works in a care home (England). No covid-19 deaths there either.

It's really strange, isn't it. 

I wonder if it has anything to do with who's in charge etc. 

Maybe I'm looking into it wrongly, but when I seen how much of a kiss ass my manager was to the higher up folks, it makes me wonder. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Ey9vfDSWEAA2L0e?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

Schoolkids have had enough.

Now the cops can pull on their jackboots and go out to beat up, kick and gas children. They will be able to have a field day.  God knows how many will be hospitalized.

 

What will their brave, loving parents do? FUCK ALL!

 

The police are only doing their job!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Mikheil said:

Now the cops can pull on their jackboots and go out to beat up, kick and gas children. They will be able to have a field day.  God knows how many will be hospitalized.

 

What will their brave, loving parents do? FUCK ALL!

 

The police are only doing their job!

4,188 secondary schools in the uk,  can they spare the manpower  for this?

It would need say a minimum of 2 constables for each school .

So that is 8000 just to do that for one day. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Official EU Con-vid1984 poison surveillance sees an almost 800 death & 40,000 injury increase in ONE WEEK

 

May be an image of text

(Dead within 28 days of vaccination from any cause)

?

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, campanar said:

I know someone who works in a care home (England). No covid-19 deaths there.

The care home my mother in law is in havent had any covid cases throughout.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

 

Surprisingly the care home I worked at has only had one death since the jab rollout. 

 

Which one really exists? 

The jab? 

Virus?  Neither, likely. 

Obv there is the visual aspect of the jab which we can see, but if there's no covid, there's not really a covid jab. 

 

It is an odd one though, I am surprised all the residents have been okay. 

It's the staff I've been more concerned about as they've been having the worse reactions. 

My mother-in-law had the jab and died soon after (in February).

 

She was in a lovely home, but had gone downhill due to the restrictions.

 

When we turned up for her 90th birthday in June, we had to stand with our bottle of Champagne and cake on the other side of a gate, so she was in a wheelchair in the garden, we stood about 4 metres away.

 

She wasn't allowed any Champagne or cake, and they took her cards and gifts off to quarantine them, ffs.

 

Then a care home manager (executive level) turns up, waltzes into the home with no PPE or mask, just blatant hypocrisy.

 

After the death jab, she never got out of bed again, and they put her on the pathway to die, which took days.

 

Bastards.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...