Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 hours ago, allymisfit said:

They'll be calling it Covid ears next.. 

Side effect from too much mask wearing 🤣

COVID UK: Cases of coronavirus are continuing to rise in the UK, and symptoms include a high fever, a new cough, and loss of smell and taste. You may also be at risk of COVID-19 if you develop a slight change to your hearing. This is the sign of COVID in your ears - should you consider self-isolating?

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1349128/covid-uk-coronavirus-symptoms-signs-infection-ears-tinnitus-hearing-loss

8 minutes ago, bryan said:

COVID UK: Cases of coronavirus are continuing to rise in the UK, and symptoms include a high fever, a new cough, and loss of smell and taste. You may also be at risk of COVID-19 if you develop a slight change to your hearing. This is the sign of COVID in your ears - should you consider self-isolating?

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1349128/covid-uk-coronavirus-symptoms-signs-infection-ears-tinnitus-hearing-loss

Or it could just be tinnitus FFS. 🙄

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pina Colada said:

On that note, "Going for a shit" is now a sign you have covid, according to the Daily Express, which means it is true.

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1347034/covid-uk-coronavirus-cases-symptoms-signs-diarrhoea-toilet

I'd just deleted that thread direction pic as in the time I took to put it on three covid related posts appeared.

DOH!

• Haha 1

Just now, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I'd just deleted that thread direction pic as in the time I took to put it on three covid related posts appeared.

DOH!

Lol, I've only just started looking again at the thread, and was looking at the Daily Express- this is what a plandemic does to you- and saw their "article" about going to the toilet, then saw your picture referencing services, I couldn't resist!!!!!!

54 minutes ago, bryan said:

Good grief, the end really is nigh! 

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

What do you think about these virus scares in animals that causes them to kill 100ks of animals? Is it all a fraud? for what purpose? pushing farm health compliance laws? 

https://www.naijanews.com/2021/04/11/__trashed-28/

Yes it’s a total fraud, to lead us into eating the fake gmo meat, which bill gates will profit from. Not only that but the gmo shite will be toxic and very likely to be emasculating and sterilising based on the vegan impossible meat. This is why veganism has been promoted all these years, building up to this. There’s a reason why bill gates has bought so much farm land....

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Yes it’s a total fraud, to lead us into eating the fake gmo meat, which bill gates will profit from. Not only that but the gmo shite will be toxic and very likely to be emasculating and sterilising based on the vegan impossible meat. This is why veganism has been promoted all these years, building up to this. There’s a reason why bill gates has bought so much farm land....

Our 'friends' with the noses are very fond of burned offerings and ritual slaughter. How many children 'vanish' every year? How many go as 'toys' to Saudi Arabia? How many are sacrifices?

1 hour ago, bryan said:

That's everything but bollock-ache, a symptom of covid19 and people still think, at this late stage, that the virus is real.

This is a very sad story. Today in my local city police were called to an NCP car park roof as a young girl tried to end her life. The police negotiation officer i spoke too said its happening everyday all over, with people as young as 12 years ending there lives. But no-one is talking about it. 

I am deeply saddened to think that people feel this is now the only option. My heart goes out to you.

Fuck you Goverment,and media you really are evil wankers. Not one report.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Seeker said:

The question is are they needlessly killing 100k animals because of some misdirected and corrupted health official who thinks he sees sick animals or are there realy sick animals and a contagious virus leading to the need for killing so many animals. I assume they tell the farmers you can either pay for expensive vaccine/medicine or kill all your chickens because otherwise we will not permit for them to be sold or used for production. They did the same in Denmark with minks and I wonder if they will be using this more now that they have managed to lie about virus contagiousness. Next they will be saying animals are sick without any symptoms if not already. 

Edited by SimonTV

Just now, SimonTV said:

The question is are they needlessly killing 100k animals because of some misdirected and corrupted health official who thinks he sees sick animals or are there realy sick animals and a contagious virus leading to the need for killing so many animals. I assume they tell the farmers you can either pay for expensive vaccine/medicine or kill all your chickens because otherwise we will not permit for them to be sold or used for production. 

The former, always the former in this situation. 

1 hour ago, Seeker said:

Out of likes 👍

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic