Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, Velma said:

Skeptical of lockdown regulations?

 

Don't worry, sinister Professor Crutchfield has a psychoactive “morality pill” just for you, which he says should be made compulsory or administered secretly via the water supply.

 

Crutchfield argues that “when someone chooses not to follow public health guidelines around the coronavirus, they’re defecting from the public good” and that such “defectors” require chemical “moral enhancement” substances to help them “reason about what the right thing to do is.”

 

The chemicals mentioned by Crutchfield are oxytocin and psilocybin, the active component of “magic mushrooms,” which he says “may cause a person to be more empathetic and altruistic, more giving and generous.”

 

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/us-professor-ensure-lockdown-compliance-by-drugging-dissenters-with-psychoactive-pill

 

 

think if they start giving mushrooms, people will wake up

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, AXPCalledJeff said:

There is indeed nothing that would be too immoral or too disturbed for these beings, but it would be smart to keep searching for the facts. It is through speculation and assumption how the media, for one, manupilates masses of people into mass hysteria. Best not to assume anything these until you have seen actual relevent proof, not just the numbers with the usual assumptions. 

 

About DNA; it has bin proven that a lot of vaccines have Aluminium, Fluoride and fetusses among a long list. So yes, DNA is used in vaccines 

 

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/06/abortion-opponents-protest-covid-19-vaccines-use-fetal-cells#

 

When they roll out the "Covid cure", please dear people, don't use it! Bill Gates, who inevitably will be involved, does not have humanity's best interestest in mind. That by the way is a understatement. 

 

"To find yourself, think for yourself" - Socrates -

 

Immortalised fetal cells no less otherwise know as cancer.

An Itallian micro biology company has been testing vaccines for some time - if I can find my posts - shows many more contaminants beyond those you mention Hg being the worst offendor imho.

Re: Metalised Nano particles - the possibility that they could be persistant in the body, shedding and oxidising for extended periods and difficult, because of size, to eliminate by ordinary biological means  present a concern.

 

 

 

52 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

 

If that’s what they want, go for it; it makes no difference in the end.

 

How many billions of people in the world? If they want all that dna, to what end?

And really, if they wanted to depopulate the world etc etc, they could do it covertly so easily; this is about control.

 

Scare tactics, from our end, the dna stuff; jmo.

 

Cloning and embryology since dolly the sheep has been conducted behind closed doors. It would be interesting to discover what people can find out about the extent of developmnet in this area.

If intact DNA is being harvested via testing then it seems prudent to me resist being tested. I dont know the extent of development in the cloning/embryology area but it is hiddden from the public.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

 

 

25 minutes in he says to not use your card  in the shops as if the 'covid' is in the shop you will be rounded up.

A point I hadn't even considered.

 

Good straightforward  crucial info and good point about tracing through cards!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, zarkov said:

 

Immortalised fetal cells no less otherwise know as cancer.

An Itallian micro biology company has been testing vaccines for some time - if I can find my posts - shows many more contaminants beyond those you mention Hg being the worst offendor imho.

Re: Metalised Nano particles - the possibility that they could be persistant in the body, shedding and oxidising for extended periods and difficult, because of size, to eliminate by ordinary biological means  present a concern.

 

 

 

 

Cloning and embryology since dolly the sheep has been conducted behind closed doors. It would be interesting to discover what people can find out about the extent of developmnet in this area.

If intact DNA is being harvested via testing then it seems prudent to me resist being tested. I dont know the extent of development in the cloning/embryology area but it is hiddden from the public.

 

 

 

 

Re the first part of your above post, have a look at the beginning of this video by Max (the rest is worth a look as well 🙂).

 

I agree with your second statement; of course it’s all hidden, like everything else that these pricks get up to.

 

Sometimes I think there are already ‘human’ clones walking around amongst us; so many ‘empty’ people around.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not sure if anyone has seen this crazy "doctor" bitch talking about getting rid of all the whites in the US.

 

More proof that the US judicial system is a giant fraud. That a person who calls themself a "doctor" would talk about getting rid of a particular ethnic background simply because they don't want to be injected with some unknown substance which could be toxic, shows how corrupt the allopathic medical system has become, and also proves how screwed up the "education" system is who churn out these psychopath's who consider themselves "doctors".

 

Black magicians as I have said many times. Sorcerers, witches, etc.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Not sure if anyone has seen this crazy "doctor" bitch talking about getting rid of all the whites in the US.

 

More proof that the US judicial system is a giant fraud. That a person who calls themself a "doctor" would talk about getting rid of a particular ethnic background simply because they don't want to be injected with some unknown substance which could be toxic, shows how corrupt the allopathic medical system has become, and also proves how screwed up the "education" system is who churn out these psychopath's who consider themselves "doctors".

 

Black magicians as I have said many times. Sorcerers, witches, etc.

 

 

 

I hope she’s the first white exterminated.

 

Of course she’s talking bullshit; trouble is, so many can’t see it.

Thats the problem.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jonesthepost said:

 

I hope she’s the first white exterminated.

 

Of course she’s talking bullshit; trouble is, so many can’t see it.

Thats the problem.

Yeah it's pretty messed up that these people can talk about depopulation and getting rid of people, like Ted Turner who started CNN, he said he agreed with China's one child (per family) policy, but he himself has four or five kids. But it's amazing how these people can talk about getting rid of people and decreasing the population, but they don't want to lead by example. If they believe that their cause is so noble and honorable then they would lead by example.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/11/2020 at 4:19 PM, Messenger said:

Aliens exist alright, many people have talked about it but this isn't the thread for that topic.

 

I found this today also.

 

 

I see that this isn't showing while embedded. The video title is:

 

Coronavirus Predictive Programming Exposed! The Spell Was Cast at the 2012 Olympics in London

 

Youtube channel is: Scottish Intelligence Service

 

lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, jonesthepost said:

 

I hope she’s the first white exterminated.

 

Of course she’s talking bullshit; trouble is, so many can’t see it.

Thats the problem.

 

eugenicists come in all colours, ages and both sexes

 

gates is another one

 

listen to his ethos

to reduce the population we need healthy, well educated, wealthy people

 

so in essence for him --- the sick, the poor, the stupid are the problem

 

Eugenicists create the social conditions to prove their own philosophy

Eugenicists do not want to improve school education programs , produce organic food and ban the use of growing chemicals or increase their tax liability to share the wealth

 

Eugenicists blame the 'inferior people', 'inferior groups'

 

 

Edited by zArk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

 

 

25 minutes in he says to not use your card  in the shops as if the 'covid' is in the shop you will be rounded up.

A point I hadn't even considered.

I listened to some of that video yesterday. Jason spoke at the freedom gathering last Saturday. If anyone hasn't seen it already. I thought he gave a really good speech. Yes. and good point about the cash. I started trying yesterday to pay with cash. Our Tesco used to have two cash machines, but I noticed they've blocked one of them off. 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, zArk said:

 

eugenicists come in all colours, ages and both sexes

 

gates is another one

 

listen to his ethos

to reduce the population we need healthy, well educated, wealthy people

 

so in essence for him --- the sick, the poor, the stupid are the problem

 

Eugenicists create the social conditions to prove their own philosophy

Eugenicists do not want to improve school education programs , produce organic food and ban the use of growing chemicals or increase their tax liability to share the wealth

 

Eugenicists blame the 'inferior people', 'inferior groups'

 

 

 

Well said zArk.

 

The quintessential psychopathic mindset.

Their superiority complexes will be the undoing of them in the end I think; we’re not all mindless bots.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Jack said:

think if they start giving mushrooms, people will wake up

 

Or just laugh hysterically at the lockdown measures! Then vomit....

 

The lunatics really are running the asylum if Dr. Jekyll thinks he can medicate us to believe a lie and comply with it.

 

"Defecting" from the lamestream narrative is an act of subversion!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Jack said:

think if they start giving mushrooms, people will wake up

 

They already made that mistake once with MK Ultra and the LSD experiments, ending up fuelling the hippy movement. Wouldn't be the worst thing if they managed to do it again 😂

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, zarkov said:

 

Good straightforward  crucial info and good point about tracing through cards!

 

Exactly why everyone should use try and make sure they use cash (most big supermarkets have a cash machine outside, just get plenty of cash before you go in), and I also now avoid offering up any reward card (eg. clubcard, nectar card etc.), just to make sure they don't track you with that as well.

Edited by bridb
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...