Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Let me look into my crystal ball....the 'safety data' from the 'critical child vaccine study' being run by oxford university which the ministers will use to inform their decision is going to come to the conclusion that the injection is......safe...

Yes. Surprise. Oh look, the Scientific Data says it perfectly safe.

☠️

1 minute ago, Pina Colada said:

I shall make it clear how I feel to all my friends with kids, which is most of my friends.

we keep hearing that 'leaks' are saying that the government intend to make injections mandatory for different sections of the work force but obviously this is just the tip of the iceberg and in reality they intend to impose it on everyone. The trade unions have made some noise about it being wrong to force things on workers but the unions are so compromised that i expect them to buckle as the pressure grows

if they are going to be shoving these injections down the necks of school kids by august that doesn't leave us much time.

In order to get maximum uptake they will seek to get the schools on board and because everything in this country is a pyramidal hierarchy the educational 'authorities' will simply pass directives to school heads who will pass them onto parents and teachers

They could play the card of saying that kids MUST have the injections in order to attend school which would cause some parents to capitulate

They'll chip away at the public one piece at a time to try and whittle down the resistance before they really apply the jackboot but things are moving fast

4 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Yes. Surprise. Oh look, the Scientific Data says it perfectly safe.

☠️

maybe they'll have some of the kids in the study develop some sort of health problem like a blood clot or paralysis or something and they'll just say that it was unrelated to the injections and must have been an underlying health problem in the test subjects

They'll trot out their old mantra 'correlation doesn't prove causation' and say that no causal link has been proven between the adverse reactions and the injections and therefore the injections are on balance worth it....and bla bla bla

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Lol. Such hypocrisy. 

But microchips are a conspiracy theory, right???!!!

yes the conspiracy theorists have been proven right again but just watch what happens...

instead of acknowledging that we were right about that the people who have been deriding us will simply deny our latest claims

i've been saying things that have become true for over a decade now and the people who disagreed with me then still disagree with me today. Some of them have agendas and some of them are just retarded

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

we keep hearing that 'leaks' are saying that the government intend to make injections mandatory for different sections of the work force but obviously this is just the tip of the iceberg and in reality they intend to impose it on everyone. The trade unions have made some noise about it being wrong to force things on workers but the unions are so compromised that i expect them to buckle as the pressure grows

if they are going to be shoving these injections down the necks of school kids by august that doesn't leave us much time.

In order to get maximum uptake they will seek to get the schools on board and because everything in this country is a pyramidal hierarchy the educational 'authorities' will simply pass directives to school heads who will pass them onto parents and teachers

They could play the card of saying that kids MUST have the injections in order to attend school which would cause some parents to capitulate

They'll chip away at the public one piece at a time to try and whittle down the resistance before they really apply the jackboot but things are moving fast

I hope not - they didn't have to do tests and I don't think they will be mandatory. Most will take it anyway...

Edited by Human10

1 minute ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Can't these fucking meglomaniacs find some other way to get their twisted jollies?

I thought this "experimental testing on babies, children and the disabled" went out with the end of WW2.

no they just employed those people and helped them carry on their research, see for example operation paperclip and the Alsos Mission

If you want an idea of the scope of the evil then have a scan of this wikipedia page that looks at unethical human experimentation often by our own western governments:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I hope not - they didn't have to do tests and I don't think they will be mandatory. Most will take it anyway...

they want to make it mandatory and they will if they can....if we let them

• Sad 1

53 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

The monsters are hell bent on killing a huge swathe of the population so they have the planet all to themselves. They've been on this path for decades if not longer.

Lucifer's been on our trail since the Garden of Eden & like God he never sleeps.

2 minutes ago, alexa said:

Lucifer's been on our trail since the Garden of Eden & like God he never sleeps.

No but God has Sunday off so gave them the chance to get ahead lol

24 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

they want to make it mandatory and they will if they can....if we let them

For now nothing is compulsory and people do it anyway... In my daughter's school they were tasting most of kids - only my daughter and another kid refused... It's 10% in one class.

4 hours ago, Nats and dogs said:

Sounds too awful :(   Why or why didn't these people check when something wasn't right. They didn't want to listen.

And with half or more of the population sick the healthy will have to take care of them, but we won't have the vaccine passports, so will we be allowed to shop I wonder? Supermarket are going to lose a lot of business.

Fk them, they can look out for themselves. For to long they've walked us into this shite, the can reap what they have sowed. I've had to listen to them say I must stay in, I must wear a mask, I must get vaccinated, try to shame us into to doing what the new order wants us to do. There dying and that's that. They can get Satan's lot to do it cos I won't be.

1 minute ago, alexa said:

How are we going to stop this from happening ?

You won't be able to stop this from happening. Your just gonna have to avoid doing it as best you can for long enough until war becomes the only option.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GSM said:

No but God has Sunday off so gave them the chance to get ahead lol

LOL'z Actually Gods day of rest is on a Saturday, so how many Saturday's would this have been ?????🤔:classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, alexa said:

LOL'z Actually Gods day of rest is on a Saturday, so how many Saturday's would this have been ?????🤔:classic_biggrin:

He's a lazy so and so, thatcher and co would never have allowed him to have time off. If they do work on Saturdays and it's been going on since Eden let me just check the maths.......1 day a week over......there ahead quite a bit lol

• Haha 1

On 4/12/2021 at 8:37 PM, perpetual said:

Enjoy your freedom while it lasts. No doubt the government will announce the raise of R rate and next lockdown.

This is how it goes. We are let out on a 'day release' for a short period and will be locked up again during the summer.

BBC reporting earlier about the South African strain on the rise in S.W London (Wandsworth), mass testing required, queue the queue for testing. What a scam.

This is a bit of an odd one-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN9YLLQl7gE

Mick Jagger with Dave Grohl 'Eazy Sleazy', released earlier today (13th) on YT. At first it seems like an anti-lockdown/vaccine song. But the third verse gets a bit weird and self-contradictory -

'Shooting the vaccine
Bill Gates is in my bloodstream
It's mind control
The earth is flat and cold
It's never warming up
The Arctic's turned to slush
The second coming's late
And there's aliens in the deep state'

The earth's cold so why is the Arctic slush? Are they trying to discredit 'conspiracy theorists' with references to flat-earth, aliens, etc?

Released on the 13/04/2021 - 13+4+2+2+1=13

music-mick_jagger_and_dave_grohl_96515_c0-175-3002-1925_s885x516.jpg.14a5527f5580666271befa71ac07dbe4.jpg

Edited by BossCrow

Hey everyone im new here!

I was wondering if anyone had any links to medical data or reports to the negative effects due to wearing masks.

Its not for me I never wear masks personally, it is to show my sister who is a nurse and should know but we all know how it is with that field of work...

It is due too her child going to preschool im certain has to wear a mask during schooling hours so any reports dealing specifically with children would be better.

Thanks in advance

• Like 1

On 4/12/2021 at 8:37 PM, perpetual said:

Enjoy your freedom while it lasts. No doubt the government will announce the raise of R rate and next lockdown.

This is how it goes. We are let out on a 'day release' for a short period and will be locked up again during the summer.

11 minutes ago, campanar said:

BBC reporting earlier about the South African strain on the rise in S.W London (Wandsworth), mass testing required, queue the queue for testing. What a scam.

Complacent comes to mind......

14 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

This is a bit of an odd one-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN9YLLQl7gE

Mick Jagger with Dave Grohl 'Eazy Sleazy', released today on YT. At first it seems like an anti-lockdown/vaccine song. But the third verse gets a bit weird and self-contradictory -

'Shooting the vaccine
Bill Gates is in my bloodstream
It's mind control
The earth is flat and cold
It's never warming up
The Arctic's turned to slush
The second coming's late
And there's aliens in the deep state'

The earth's cold so why is the Arctic slush? Are they trying to discredit 'conspiracy theorists' with references to flat-earth, aliens, etc?

Released on the 13/04/2021 - 13+4+2+2+1=13

music-mick_jagger_and_dave_grohl_96515_c0-175-3002-1925_s885x516.jpg.14a5527f5580666271befa71ac07dbe4.jpg

I've just listened to this, very strange song indeed!

• Like 1