Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 hours ago, Nats and dogs said:

Sounds too awful :(   Why or why didn't these people check when something wasn't right. They didn't want to listen.

And with half or more of the population sick the healthy will have to take care of them, but we won't have the vaccine passports, so will we be allowed to shop I wonder? Supermarket are going to lose a lot of business.

Fk them, they can look out for themselves. For to long they've walked us into this shite, the can reap what they have sowed. I've had to listen to them say I must stay in, I must wear a mask, I must get vaccinated, try to shame us into to doing what the new order wants us to do. There dying and that's that. They can get Satan's lot to do it cos I won't be.

1 minute ago, alexa said:

How are we going to stop this from happening ?

You won't be able to stop this from happening. Your just gonna have to avoid doing it as best you can for long enough until war becomes the only option.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, alexa said:

LOL'z Actually Gods day of rest is on a Saturday, so how many Saturday's would this have been ?????🤔:classic_biggrin:

He's a lazy so and so, thatcher and co would never have allowed him to have time off. If they do work on Saturdays and it's been going on since Eden let me just check the maths.......1 day a week over......there ahead quite a bit lol

• Haha 1

On 4/12/2021 at 8:37 PM, perpetual said:

Enjoy your freedom while it lasts. No doubt the government will announce the raise of R rate and next lockdown.

This is how it goes. We are let out on a 'day release' for a short period and will be locked up again during the summer.

BBC reporting earlier about the South African strain on the rise in S.W London (Wandsworth), mass testing required, queue the queue for testing. What a scam.

This is a bit of an odd one-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN9YLLQl7gE

Mick Jagger with Dave Grohl 'Eazy Sleazy', released earlier today (13th) on YT. At first it seems like an anti-lockdown/vaccine song. But the third verse gets a bit weird and self-contradictory -

'Shooting the vaccine
Bill Gates is in my bloodstream
It's mind control
The earth is flat and cold
It's never warming up
The Arctic's turned to slush
The second coming's late
And there's aliens in the deep state'

The earth's cold so why is the Arctic slush? Are they trying to discredit 'conspiracy theorists' with references to flat-earth, aliens, etc?

Released on the 13/04/2021 - 13+4+2+2+1=13

music-mick_jagger_and_dave_grohl_96515_c0-175-3002-1925_s885x516.jpg.14a5527f5580666271befa71ac07dbe4.jpg

Edited by BossCrow

Hey everyone im new here!

I was wondering if anyone had any links to medical data or reports to the negative effects due to wearing masks.

Its not for me I never wear masks personally, it is to show my sister who is a nurse and should know but we all know how it is with that field of work...

It is due too her child going to preschool im certain has to wear a mask during schooling hours so any reports dealing specifically with children would be better.

Thanks in advance

• Like 1

On 4/12/2021 at 8:37 PM, perpetual said:

Enjoy your freedom while it lasts. No doubt the government will announce the raise of R rate and next lockdown.

This is how it goes. We are let out on a 'day release' for a short period and will be locked up again during the summer.

11 minutes ago, campanar said:

BBC reporting earlier about the South African strain on the rise in S.W London (Wandsworth), mass testing required, queue the queue for testing. What a scam.

Complacent comes to mind......

14 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Mick Jagger with Dave Grohl 'Eazy Sleazy', released today on YT. At first it seems like an anti-lockdown/vaccine song. But the third verse gets a bit weird and self-contradictory -

'Shooting the vaccine
It's mind control
It's never warming up
The second coming's late

The earth's cold so why is the Arctic slush? Are they trying to discredit 'conspiracy theorists' with references to flat-earth, aliens, etc?

music-mick_jagger_and_dave_grohl_96515_c0-175-3002-1925_s885x516.jpg.14a5527f5580666271befa71ac07dbe4.jpg

I've just listened to this, very strange song indeed!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TwopackShugar said:

Hey everyone im new here!

I was wondering if anyone had any links to medical data or reports to the negative effects due to wearing masks.

Its not for me I never wear masks personally, it is to show my sister who is a nurse and should know but we all know how it is with that field of work...

It is due too her child going to preschool im certain has to wear a mask during schooling hours so any reports dealing specifically with children would be better.

Thanks in advance

Hi. welcome to the forum. This leaflet (below) on mask dangers is good. Don't have any links to scientific studies, etc. right now. But these articles should be useful. I'm sure others on here will have links to mask studies, etc. though

http://www.vernoncoleman.com/masksdamagechildren.htm

http://www.vernoncoleman.com/pdfupdatedmaskbook.pdf

corrected_IMG_5423-1280x1808.png.bcbaf7eb931a7f37e772d08ab6e2d5c0.png

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Mick Jagger with Dave Grohl 'Eazy Sleazy', released earlier today (13th) on YT. At first it seems like an anti-lockdown/vaccine song. But the third verse gets a bit weird and self-contradictory -

'Shooting the vaccine
It's mind control
It's never warming up
The second coming's late

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/mick-jagger-new-song-dave-grohl-vaccines-1154825/amp/ 

Cock.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, alexa said:

I've just listened to this, very strange song indeed!

Was going to mention the inverted cross Grohl's wearing in the photo (from some random concert in 2019 according to Washington Times article. Thought it might be a coincidence but just noticed he's wearing it in the video too.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Was going to mention the inverted cross Grohl's wearing in the photo (from some random concert in 2019 according to Washington Times article. Thought it might be a coincidence but just noticed he's wearing it in the video too.

Thanks .......Just seen it now!

12 minutes ago, Maddmoo said:

"Produced by Jagger’s longtime musical collaborator Matt Clifford, the song is a more encouraging version of “England Lost” and “Gotta Get a Grip,” two politically charged tracks Jagger also released as one-offs in 2017. Jagger (who, incidentally, is fully vaccinated) hopped on the phone to discuss “Eazy Sleazy,” anti-vaxxers, and the difference between the Trump and Biden administrations."

Jagger's probably a Fauci fanboy like Roger Waters.

Edited by BossCrow
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

11 minutes ago, alexa said:

Thanks .......Just seen it now!

Jagger and Grohl have probably both kissed Baphomet's arse. 😄

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Hi. welcome to the forum. This leaflet (below) on mask dangers is good. Don't have any links to scientific studies, etc. right now. But these articles should be useful. I'm sure others on here will have links to mask studies, etc. though

http://www.vernoncoleman.com/masksdamagechildren.htm

http://www.vernoncoleman.com/pdfupdatedmaskbook.pdf

corrected_IMG_5423-1280x1808.png.bcbaf7eb931a7f37e772d08ab6e2d5c0.png

@TwopackShugar just found these -

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/wp-content/uploads/Masks-false-safety-and-real-dangers-Part-1-Friable-mask-particulate-and-lung-vulnerability.pdf

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/wp-content/uploads/Masks-false-safety-and-real-dangers-Part-2-Microbial-challenges-from-masks.pdf

I've heard (from Dr Vernon Coleman) children need more oxygen than adults, so masks would negatively affect them more. It's also very damaging psychologically, again especially for kids.

Edited by BossCrow
  • Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic