Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 57.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarianF

    3083

  • Avoiceinthecrowd

    2460

  • oddsnsods

    2412

  • SimonTV

    2273

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Listen to these Scottish nurses. Look at their faces as they bear witness to what this vaccine is doing. They look like they've been in a combat zone. They have the classic 1000 yard stare at times. You can tell these ladies really care for their charges and are shocked and psychologically battered by what they have seen.

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IPRuLJ6ilJj5/

 

Going to watch this now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pina Colada said:

Fascist bastards

Talking of fascists

 

any comment I made on the bbc re vaccines is being removed by moderators 

 

lol

 

fascists

 

what are they trying to hide

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

Its almost like eugenics in action.

 

It is. This was never about a disease but depopulation. The monsters are hell bent on killing a huge swathe of the population so they have the planet all to themselves. They've been on this path for decades if not longer. They make no secret of it either. We have to fight back or die.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is update from Poland (it's MSM Poland www.onet.pl)

1) Vaccinated

2) Tested positive

3) Covid deaths

Coincidences on the graphs... Looks like they have problem with willing to take the power juice and pandemic slowing down again... ;)

 

 

 

 

new.jpg

Edited by Human10
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FrankVitali said:

 

 

Thanks @Nemuri Kyoshiro I have seen such videos, it is horrific. Why are they forcing the mentally disabled people to have it?

 

That makes me suspect something sinister is at play for sure.

 

Agreed. The fact that the government stated that it was keen on getting the 'vaccine' to pensioners, black people, the homeless and mentally disturbed really set the alarm bells off for me.

 

Should do so  in anyone with any remaining sense and caution. However, three of the groups mentioned above have gone for Dr Evil's injection, with only one showing signs of sensible rejection.

 

Don't trust your government - mainly because it isn't really yours.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vinny79 said:

Talking of fascists

 

any comment I made on the bbc re vaccines is being removed by moderators 

 

lol

 

fascists

 

what are they trying to hide

You might have a better chance of getting a comment up if you change your email and re-register.

 

From experience can tell you that BBC, Mail, Guardian anti-free speech coordinators aka 'moderators' tend to ban by your ID/email.

 

Also, make the comment subtle so they don't realise the true meaning for a while. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

Yes, a great example of pre-emptive arse covering isn't it?

 

The effects of the Covid vaccines medium to long term are likely to be Antibody Dependent Enhancement, so when the "vaccinated" encounter coronaviruses in the autumn winter 2021/22, their bodies will go into overdrive, causing organ failure, etc, as described by Judy Mikovits, for other vaccines, but to cover their backsides, they will say it's Variants of Concern (VC 22 3, ie 66) and BLAME the unvaccinated, including CHILDREN.

 

That's my assumption anyways.

 

Those aged 70 years and over, care home residents, healthcare workers and people required to shield, were offered the jab by mid-February. These groups account for 88% of alleged covid deaths to date. Those aged 50 years and above will have been offered a jab by mid-April, (now) and the under 40’s are next. It is claimed that 32 million people have received vaccinations so far and that should total 53 million of the adult population by July, if they acquiesce. That means if there was any subsequent “surge” in cases or deaths, it could only be amongst children. However, we were told children were not susceptible to the disease, although they could still spread it. Only, who can they possibly spread it to now, or endanger, when all the above groups are supposedly protected by immunisation and no longer vulnerable?

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Velma said:

That means if there was any subsequent “surge” in cases or deaths, it could only be amongst children. However, we were told children were not susceptible to the disease, although they could still spread it. Only, who can they possibly spread it to now, or endanger, when all the above groups are supposedly protected by immunisation and no longer vulnerable?

 

they have injected all the vulnerable so why would they need to inject children? If the vulnerable are now supposedly protected by the injection they should have nothing to fear from uninjected children

 

So at some point all those adults still capable of rational thought will have to conclude that this is not really about achieving herd immunity especially as they have continued to flood 9000 people into the country per day through international flights as well as others coming in illegally for example over the channel in dingies etc so eliminating any virus is impossible...and yet they still want to get their mystery-juice into children:

Exclusive: Children in line for Covid vaccines from August

Ministers waiting for results of study to ensure jabs will be safe before making final decisions

By Ben Riley-Smith, Political Editor and Laura Donnelly, Health Editor 23 March 2021 • 9:51pm

 

Children will start getting the Covid vaccine as early as August under provisional government plans to push for maximum immunity from the virus, The Telegraph can disclose.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/03/23/exclusive-children-line-covid-vaccines-august/

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Velma said:

Those aged 70 years and over, care home residents, healthcare workers and people required to shield, were offered the jab by mid-February. These groups account for 88% of alleged covid deaths to date. Those aged 50 years and above will have been offered a jab by mid-April, (now) and the under 40’s are next. It is claimed that 32 million people have received vaccinations so far and that should total 53 million of the adult population by July, if they acquiesce. That means if there was any subsequent “surge” in cases or deaths, it could only be amongst children. However, we were told children were not susceptible to the disease, although they could still spread it. Only, who can they possibly spread it to now, or endanger, when all the above groups are supposedly protected by immunisation and no longer vulnerable?

 

Yes, the narrative is definitely unravelling. If only the right people (by which I mean, those in the public domain) had the gumption to actually ask pertinent questions.

But the snakes who are dictating the narrative are sure to come up with the smart answers to knock people off the right (Truth) track. 

It should be pretty obvious by now that having a vaccine will not:

a) Allow you to get "Back to normal" in any way at all.

b) Enable you to travel freely.

c) Give you automatic exemption from wearing a mask.

d) Allow you to visit who you want, when or where you want.

 

So now, to justify further tyranny, the narrative needs to be driven towards 

 

1) New variants, to justify further lockdowns and explain away deaths from the vaccines.

2) Targeting young people and children for vaccination, as they are selfish if they don't acquiesce, as they need to protect their grandparents, older members of staff at their school, and the public at large.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, epsom said:

Shock Video: Cops Force-Vaccinate Special Needs Girls In Statewide ‘Operation Homebound’ Program

by Jamie White

 
 
 

Like they did care about disabled people... Lady I know was advised and encouraged to abort child after tests showing Down syndrome... They call her irresponsible when she refused. The lady was crying for nights after diagnosis... And praying. She gave a birth to a beautiful, healthy girl. It was a miracle... This is true story. 🥰

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

The bonesetter was the go-to guy for treatment. When I was in Japan, many years ago, the art of bone-setting was practiced in rural areas and may still be for all I know. Dojos would normally have one at hand to treat fractures and dislocated joints which happened all the time. It's called sekkotsu over there.

 

they seem to take it as a point of pride not to tap out when someone is applying pressure no doubt leading to a lot of dislocations!

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

Children will start getting the Covid vaccine as early as August under provisional government plans to push for maximum immunity from the virus

Well, as I said before, they can fuck off far away from my kids.

What parents will line up their kids for this devil juice?

It's utter insanity.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Well, as I said before, they can fuck off far away from my kids.

What parents will line up their kids for this devil juice?

It's utter insanity.

 

i guess the parents who have already lined up themselves and accepted the jab...

 

lets hope that even some of them have a glimmer of logic and realise that children are in no way at risk of covid and therefore are in no need of an experimental drug...but then again i wouldn't under-estimate the retardation of some of the normies

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Listen to these Scottish nurses. Look at their faces as they bear witness to what this vaccine is doing. They look like they've been in a combat zone. They have the classic 1000 yard stare at times. You can tell these ladies really care for their charges and are shocked and psychologically battered by what they have seen.

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IPRuLJ6ilJj5/

Brilliant video, very moving and poignant. If ever a sheep was to wake up I think this video would do it as you can't ignore these NHS nurses heartfelt and eye opening experiences and not see the evil lies that are being spread by this morally corrupt government and msm on behalf of Big Pharma. 

 

Also a fantastic bit of info on how you can legally refuse the dodgy pcr test especially if like me in a few months time you are going to be a patient in hospital then you can point out to them that to insist on you having it would be medical discrimination and the nurse in the video said they would definitely back off I presume for fear of being sued and also that if they really want to know you are covid free then all they need to do is a simple anti body blood test. 

 

I am very grateful for this nugget of vital info that means I now do not feel stressed or worried about the prospect of that blinkin swab putting God knows what into my body. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pina Colada said:

Lol

Like they hadn't made up their minds about this last year

 

Let me look into my crystal ball....the 'safety data' from the 'critical child vaccine study' being run by oxford university which the ministers will use to inform their decision is going to come to the conclusion that the injection is......safe...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Well, as I said before, they can fuck off far away from my kids.

What parents will line up their kids for this devil juice?

It's utter insanity.

Well they stream kids with 'covid' under respirators in Poland - they are convinced kids getting it too... Masks did their job... I'm sure years before they would be able to find kid with pneumonia in lethal condition.🙄

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

i guess the parents who have already lined up themselves and accepted the jab...

 

lets hope that even some of them have a glimmer of logic and realise that children are in no way at risk of covid and therefore are in no need of an experimental drug...but then again i wouldn't under-estimate the retardation of some of the normies

It's gonna go the same way as the vaccines did for themselves.

So many people I know said that they would no way have an experimental vaccine.

Months of the vaccine 24/7 infomercial later, and off they trot to get their vaccine.

When it becomes the norm over the summer to get your child "their" vaccine, then off they will go again.

Baaaaaaa.

I shall make it clear how I feel to all my friends with kids, which is most of my friends.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...