Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

How anyone can refer to what's happening here in England today as "the Great Reopening" is beyond me. So many STILL not getting what's right underneath their noses - it's absolutely mind boggling and is tragically dragging us all in to a hell we will never escape from :(

download (3).jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Bee said:

"Eager punters at The Oak Inn in Coventry queued from 10pm in the snow to be the first to get their hands on a pint as lockdown restrictions eased in England."

 

All these people so desperate for a pint that they are prepared to roll over like good little puppy dogs to be tracked and traced and comply with fascist government 'rules'. They clearly couldn't give a toss about freedom or liberty. They make me physically sick. 

 

 

Someone at least in Earlsdon is putting up "denier" posters!!!!

 

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/anger-insulting-covid-denier-posters-20345956

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

Victoria pauses AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine rollout for those under 50

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-04-12/victoria-pauses-covid-19-astrazeneca-rollout-vaccine/100062620

 

Quote from above article:

Professor McLaws, who is also a member of the World Health Organization’s advisory panel on COVID-19, said Australia should reconsider the vaccine rollout schedule.

She said we should be vaccinating frontline workers and younger people with the Pfizer vaccine in order to "ringfence" the elderly.

"For those 50 and over, AstraZeneca does give a good level of protection," she said.

"Once our young have their Pfizer, the elderly are even more protected.

"Really, we need the Pfizer to start with the young ones because they are the ones that place the older people at risk."

 

Who is Professor McLaws?

 

A lying shill, obviously.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/blood-clots-likely-not-linked-to-astrazeneca-vaccine-says-leading-epidemiologist/e19b9d94-cc58-4fc8-874d-0b49a9ce6b81

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have tried this a couple of times now and the reactions i got were both the same,it was something akin to abject terror and helplessness

 

Me: Have you had your jab yet ?...Them: Oh yes getting my second soon...Me:Do you think you will survive this winter now you are primed and extremely susceptible to any type of coronavirus?

 

Cruel? yes..necessary?...same answer

 

They have had 13 months ffs

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I have tried this a couple of times now and the reactions i got were both the same,it was something akin to abject terror and helplessness

 

Me: Have you had your jab yet ?...Them: Oh yes getting my second soon...Me:Do you think you will survive this winter now you are primed and extremely susceptible to any type of coronavirus?

 

Cruel? yes..necessary?...same answer

 

They have had 13 months ffs

 

Well at least they can't say we didn't try to warn them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ok I took the test because I need to go to a hospital tomorrow but at a doctor not those test stations.

ok it is dry, and it doesn't get deep into the nose. I get deeper with my finger. Didn't have to raise my head like you see it on TV.

If you have to go and there is no why out go to a real doctor but still this was the first and last time I took this test. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rolandson said:

ok I took the test because I need to go to a hospital tomorrow but at a doctor not those test stations.

ok it is dry, and it doesn't get deep into the nose. I get deeper with my finger. Didn't have to raise my head like you see it on TV.

If you have to go and there is no why out go to a real doctor but still this was the first and last time I took this test. 

 

Hope it goes well at the hospital tomorrow 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pina Colada said:
On Page 55 The SPARS PandemicANTIBIOTICS, HO!CHAPTERSIXTEEN is mentioned about anti-vaccine activists scenario
 
It looks like whatever we do they have a solution prepared already?!
 
 
 

 

Edited by White_Raven
...
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, White_Raven said:
On Page 55 The SPARS PandemicANTIBIOTICS, HO!CHAPTERSIXTEEN is mentioned about anti-vaccine activists scenario
 
It looks like whatever we do they have a solution prepared already?!
 
 
 

 

LOVERS AND HATERS CHAPTER THIRTEEN Early on in the Corovax vaccination campaign, anti-vaccination groups began emerging on social media platforms. These groups initially came from four primary sources: Muslim groups across the country, who opposed the vaccine on the basis that the original formulation was used to treat pigs; African Americans, who refused vaccination based on continued fear of governmental experimentation on African American populations; alternative medicine proponents, who had also been active in campaigning against Kalocivir; and anti-vaccination activists, who were galvanized by the anti-antivaccination sentiment associated with the nationwide measles outbreak in 2015.

 

Mystic-Meg-001.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, BossCrow said:

This Irish journalist did some FOI requests. Lots of info on her site-

https://gemmaodoherty.com/

 

Irish Health Service Admits Covid19 Does Not Exist FOI request response (Gemma O'Doherty)-https://www.bitchute.com/video/bwa9tYlO2pdC/  (video is from last year I think)

 

some associated Irish journalists/channels. Computing Forever is very good, seen quite a few. -

https://johnwaters.substack.com/

https://computingforever.com/

 

some leaflets from her site-

 

corrected__IMG_5435-1280x1810.png.2677ab4503aa9e6f6c3c7c3713bd3b7a.png

 

corrected_IMG_5423-1280x1808.png.8568219808d01efda29dbab884ccaea5.png

 

Out of likes.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, BossCrow said:

This Irish journalist did some FOI requests. Lots of info on her site-

https://gemmaodoherty.com/

 

Irish Health Service Admits Covid19 Does Not Exist FOI request response (Gemma O'Doherty)-https://www.bitchute.com/video/bwa9tYlO2pdC/  (video is from last year I think)

 

some associated Irish journalists/channels. Computing Forever is very good, seen quite a few. -

https://johnwaters.substack.com/

https://computingforever.com/

 

some leaflets from her site-

 

corrected__IMG_5435-1280x1810.png.2677ab4503aa9e6f6c3c7c3713bd3b7a.png

 

corrected_IMG_5423-1280x1808.png.8568219808d01efda29dbab884ccaea5.png

 

Out of likes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

anti-vaccination groups

I would expect data percentage of anti-vaccination groups and I noticed that all this  opponents simply  want to stand against adverse reactions and to avoid ever not to  jab this genetically modified Shit. This is "my normal" I don`t care their...

 

Edited by White_Raven
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I have tried this a couple of times now and the reactions i got were both the same,it was something akin to abject terror and helplessness

 

Me: Have you had your jab yet ?...Them: Oh yes getting my second soon...Me:Do you think you will survive this winter now you are primed and extremely susceptible to any type of coronavirus?

 

Cruel? yes..necessary?...same answer

 

They have had 13 months ffs

 

 

Don't bother with the pathetic clowns.

They are beyond help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Bee said:

“We will have to rapidly come up with a hospital pathway and policy to risk stratify these people. Our haematologists are working on this,” the doctor said.

 

They already have, I posted it yesterday on here.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

F*ck me :(

 

Seeing this s*it, all the queues for pubs, Primark etc today I just feel despair. WTF is wrong with all these zombies???????????????????

 

 

Edited by Bee
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Poor sod.

I was that age in 1964 and life was wonderful.

 

6 hours ago, Jikwan said:

Covid sniffer dogs detect the deadly virus in cambodia!

 

 

Good - better this than f tests...  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Bee said:

F*ck me :(

 

Seeing this s*it, all the queues for pubs, Primark etc today I just feel despair. WTF is wrong with all these zombies???????????????????

 

 

Will you just look at this absolute fuckwit.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...