Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Is this the future of our Pubs & restaurants ?

the proprietors of The Scenic Supper in Moreton-in-Marsh in Gloucestershire have erected seven Tthat can accommodate two or four guests

+6

The proprietors of The Scenic Supper in Moreton-in-Marsh in Gloucestershire have erected seven that can accommodate two or four guests

Somerset House, on the Strand in Central London, has put in dining domes to allow visitors to enjoy an alfresco eating experience

+6

Somerset House, on the Strand in Central London, has put in dining domes to allow visitors to enjoy an alfresco eating experience

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

yup - NZ is calling it that too. 

The fucking bastards are also saying this about PREGNANT WOMAN!

If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding

Pregnant women can become very sick if they get COVID-19. If you are pregnant and choose to get vaccinated, you can get early access.

COVID-19: Pfizer/BioNTech (Comirnaty) vaccine

https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/diseases-and-conditions/covid-19-novel-coronavirus/covid-19-vaccines/covid-19-types-vaccines/covid-19-pfizer-biontech-comirnaty-vaccine

Devious evil bastards.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Fortunately I dont have to catch PT on a regular basis and I live rural so I havent seen mask madness personally. Although when Auckland was in its previous lockdown and the rest of the country was in "level 2" which mandated masks worn on PT - I happened to stop at a BP service station and found it quite an odd sight to see the workers wearing them!

Given they're behind plastic panels I openly asked the guy why he was wearing a mask to which he replied "company policy" - So BP was skirting the actual Laws to force them on its workers.....

It reminds of that idiotic Sata clip where Santa is wearing a plastic shield behind a plastic shield 😆

12 hours ago, DarianF said:

Hey @skitzorat not sure if you've seen this yet [ https://www.tga.gov.au/covid-19-vaccine-provisional-registrations ]. Pfizer jab in Australia going under name COMIRNATY - BNT162b2 [mRNA].

Any info on this jab from the NZ Government yet? I know you're following it closely.

Anyway, here is the product info from TGA [ https://www.ebs.tga.gov.au/ebs/picmi/picmirepository.nsf/pdf?OpenAgent&id=CP-2021-PI-01092-1&d=202104101016933 ].

Media has switched big time to this one now. Astra being dumped. They definitely want this mRNA shit in our bodies more than the other it seems.

Yup..we called it ages ago - re; controlled opposition AZ - its all about the mRNA.. coming to the kiddie vax soon no doubt

"mRNA vaccines represent a promising alternative to conventional vaccine approaches because of their high potency, capacity for rapid development and potential for low-cost manufacture and safe administration. However, their application has until recently been restricted by the instability and inefficient in vivo delivery of mRNA. Recent technological advances have now largely overcome these issues, and multiple mRNA vaccine platforms against infectious diseases and several types of cancer have demonstrated encouraging results in both animal models and humans. This Review provides a detailed overview of mRNA vaccines and considers future directions and challenges in advancing this promising vaccine platform to widespread therapeutic use."

mRNA vaccines — a new era in vaccinology

https://www.nature.com/articles/nrd.2017.243

10 hours ago, Saved said:

I couldn't get a coffee and a slash anywhere on the day of the second Trafalgar Square rally back in September.

Track and trace App, leave your details or no service.

I went with the last option. That was over six months ago and it was commonplace in London. I knew then (for sure) that time was short.

Always carry an old hot water bottle. 😉

3 hours ago, Velma said:

No-one is policing this, people are policing themselves!

Exactly this. Exactly. Wearing a mask is a choice. It is a public declaration of compliance to nonsensical government policy and fraud.

No one is making anyone wear a mask. 

Hope you had a great trip Velma :)

• Like 1

A very good one to show to those who say 'if there was anything wrong then doctors would speak out - why aren't they speaking out?'. Sadly, many people aren't aware of the utter corruption of the 'peer review' and publishing process.

Professor Denis Rancourt has been banned from academic pre-print publishing site ResearchGate for publishing research evidence suggesting masks can cause harm to the wearer.

https://lockdownsceptics.org/2021/04/10/professor-denis-rancourt-banned-from-researchgate-for-warning-of-harms-of-masks/

22 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

incredible. they tell everyone to get the jab, then predict these deaths and hospitalisations

this is the sort of thing i cant speak to my parents about. :S

they will be basing this on evidence like thismeasles.jpg.d60c946e20dfdc1dd1703eb5cd668ba0.jpg

vaccinated cases = portional death

unvaccinated cases doesnt

Just been outside to cut the grass

No one dead on my lawn, birds singing.

clown world here in the uk.

if you didn’t watch the news you wouldn’t know there was a deadly pandemic going on that meant a passport to go to the shops and pubs 

I ask again

when do we riot?

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic