Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

20 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I know mate I was being facetious.

LOL I kinda noticed.

When he was on Rogan was amusing, how throughout the talk he never mentioned once about all the hundreds of Starlink Sats he was launching at the time. Was  more interested in pushing the Neuralink brain implant & how many upgrades youll be getting.. (if you want a job & feed your family.)

I think this was the second interview.

Odd tho, youde think it would have been on his mind at the time, or maybe I missed.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Is it just me or do all female news readers look like demonic whores?

I myself would never insult demonic whores by comparing them to female newsreaders.

Newsreaders, politicians, scientists etc are far worse, as they have sold their souls to the metaphoric (probably literal) powers of darkness.

And, yes, it does show in their faces and other physical attributes.. like Bliar gradually turning into a shrivelled demonic monkey.

• Like 1

Guest Gone Fishing...
2 hours ago, Basket Case said:

MOD NOTE (yet another in a long line of identical requests)

CORONAVIRUS
VAXXINES

MASKS
LOCKDOWNS

V PASSPORTS 

CORONAVIRUS
VAXXINES
MASKS
LOCKDOWNS

V PASSPORTS

CORONAVIRUS
VAXXINES

MASKS
LOCKDOWNS

V PASSPORTS 

I AM DELETING ANY AND ALL OFF TOPIC COMMENTS / POSTS.
USE THE REST OF THE FORUM PLEASE.
GIVEN AN INCH, SOME TAKE 10 MILES.
ZERO TOLERANCE FROM ME.

THANK YOU
BC :O)

l am going to keep repeating this over and over and over....
BC

10 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Yeah. This is horrible news. 

I'd really like to believe that most people wont comply with this rubbish but I think they will sadly.

It's a choice if they do. It not difficult to deny you have a smartphone and to give false contact details but how many will just give in?

Edited by Bee
  • Sad 2

MOD NOTE

This thread is already too much as it is and the constant drifting into off-topic discussions doesn't help matters.

A reminder of the 'message' that appears at the top of every page:

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

That means can you all stick to just discussing the COVID-19 'coronavirus pandemic' in this topic. There are other topics in this area for discussing certain aspects of this situation in greater detail. And there is a whole 'memes' subforum for such material.

For other off-topic discussions either find an appropriate topic or start a new one.

Thank you all.

• Like 2

Just now, Bee said:

I'd really like to believe that most people wont comply with this rubbish but I think they will sadly.

I'm living as a hermit then. 

Just wonder if they are going to do this at the driving centre I have a test in May. If I say I don't have a smartphone they already have my details so won't matter? Ffs

4 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

20210212_091741.jpg.037aead9cf4db6f0766b1a6916e2118f.jpg

Aluminium has been used in vaccines and has bad side effects.  Aluminium is toxic.

Aluminum is an experimentally demonstrated neurotoxin and the most commonly used vaccine adjuvant (according to Pubmed)

(i) Aluminum (Al3+), suspected as a toxicant for 100years, injures the CNS and immune systems, individ-ually and synergistically.

(ii) Al3+disrupts biological water dynamics and macro-molecules: DNAs, RNAs, proteoglycans, and proteins.

(iii) Al3+disrupts H-bond cooperativity interfering withthequantumcoherenceoflivingsystems.

(iv) Al3+interferes with biological signaling—biosemio-sis—from the very lowest to the highest levels in thenervous system.

(v) The effects are synergistic with other toxicants,including mercury, lead, fluoride, and glyphosate.

taken from page 19 - https://people.csail.mit.edu/seneff/Shaw_et_al_JOT_2014.pdf

from 2011

(An adjuvant is an ingredient used in vaccines).

Aluminum vaccine adjuvants: are they safe?

Aluminum is an experimentally demonstrated neurotoxin and the most commonly used vaccine adjuvant. Despite almost 90 years of widespread use of aluminum adjuvants, medical science's understanding about their mechanisms of action is still remarkably poor. There is also a concerning scarcity of data on toxicology and pharmacokinetics of these compounds. In spite of this, the notion that aluminum in vaccines is safe appears to be widely accepted. Experimental research, however, clearly shows that aluminum adjuvants have a potential to induce serious immunological disorders in humans. In particular, aluminum in adjuvant form carries a risk for autoimmunity, long-term brain inflammation and associated neurological complications and may thus have profound and widespread adverse health consequences.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21568886/

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic