Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, owen said:

20k idiot hypochondriacs have gone to these test centres in the last few weeks apparently

 

Bet some of these idiots will be turning up every few days.
 

You know the type, the type that look at you with the mad eyes and jump out of your way if you get within two metres.
 

These people are psycologically damaged.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, perpetual said:

 

You know it's a lie when they say this.

It means it will happen. They've done it so many times. "Oh we are not gonna have this...that and the other..." then two weeks later....

 

 

Oh I see. That is a possibility.

Basically he/labour won't be supporting a vaxx passport bill but they will be supporting once they change its name. That makes sense.

Vaccine  passports became vaxapp, became vaccine certification,  became ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, skitzorat said:

 

 

 

 

@DarianF  BINGO!

 

 

APRIL 9, 20214:57 PMUPDATED 6 HOURS AGO

France to recommend mRNA COVID-19 shots as second dose for some after AstraZeneca - minister

PARIS (Reuters) - France’s top health body should say on Friday that recipients of a first dose of AstraZeneca’s traditional COVID-19 vaccine who are under 55 should get a second shot with a new-style messenger-RNA vaccine, Health Minister Olivier Veran said.

“This should normally be confirmed today”, Veran told RTL radio, adding he did not want to announce the move ahead of a news conference by the body - the Haute Autorite de la Sante (HAS) - later in the day.

 

Veran said this was a precautionary measure that could evolve in time, pending the gathering of further data on the AstraZeneca shot. France would continue to encourage the use of the AstraZeneca vaccine, he added.

Two sources told Reuters on Thursday about the HAS’s upcoming announcement. Two mRNA vaccines, one from Pfizer and BioNTech and another from Moderna, are approved for use in France.

 

Messenger RNA vaccines prompt the human body to make a protein that mimics part of the virus, triggering an immune response, while traditional vaccines such as AstraZeneca’s use an inactivated virus to carry a protein from the pathogen - in this case the novel coronavirus - to do the same thing.

Confidence in the AstraZeneca vaccine has dropped in Europe since a very few, mostly young, recipients of the shot were found to have suffered extremely unusual blood clots.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-health-coronavirus-france-vaccines/france-to-recommend-mrna-covid-19-shots-as-second-dose-for-some-after-astrazeneca-minister-idUKKBN2BW0PK

 

 

What a massive shit show is building here. Wow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey @skitzorat - right on cue...

 

Quote

 

Australia is now pinning its hopes on the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine as authorities across the country fathom how new health advice affects the jab rollout.

The AstraZeneca vaccine is no longer recommended for people under 50 because of an extremely rare but serious blood clot side effect.

That age group has been told to opt for the Pfizer option, with the government hoping an extra 20 million doses arrive in the country by the end of the year.

It would take Australia's total supply of Pfizer jabs to 40 million.

 

 

Australia shifts vaccine hopes to Pfizer

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/7203453/australia-shifts-vaccine-hopes-to-pfizer/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When the msm keep declaring that the risk of clots from the Oxford vax is very small are they basing that on a single shot? Surely a second dose within 12 weeks is going to greatly increase the risk of clotting?

They've now declared that it's not safe for under 30 year olds so how can it be safe for a 60 year old to have a double dose within such a short time frame? 

Edited by Outsider
.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, perpetual said:

Another good video from Gareth and David.

https://davidicke.com/2021/04/09/we-live-in-a-simulation-created-by-a-non-human-entity-david-icke-dot-connector-videocast/

 

Now....David mentioned this individual who is married to a GP.

https://osr.statisticsauthority.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/20201106-Patrick-Vallance-to-Ed-Humpherson.pdf

 

You guys can probably dig further than I can but what interests me is that the area he has studied....e.g. vascular biology, HIV and autoimmune disease and it appears that he had an influence in designing the vaccine.

 

Could he possibly be evil?

 

Most definitely.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Hey @skitzorat - right on cue...

 

 

Australia shifts vaccine hopes to Pfizer

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/7203453/australia-shifts-vaccine-hopes-to-pfizer/

Can't understand why they've not just gone full on with the mRNA Vax from the beginning, from experience most people who've had a Vax don't care less how they work or what they contain....why did they set up the Oxford one to fail when we all know they could have easily buried the clotting issue? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Outsider
.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Outsider said:

When the msm keep declaring that the risk of clots from the Oxford vax is very small are they basing that on a single shot? Surely a second dose within 12 weeks is going to greatly increase the risk of clotting?

They've now declared that it's not safe for under 30 year olds so how can it be safe for a 60 year old to have a double dose within such a short time frame? 

Don't ask just take the damn vaccine in the name of ssssscience ! 🐍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Don't ask just take the damn vaccine in the name of ssssscience ! 🐍

To me it's like playing russian roulette, first time vaxers didn't realise the gun was loaded so were fairly trusting. Now if they go for the second injection the msm have told them that first time there was one bullet in the chamber....and now they have added another! 

If I was in their position I would have lost all faith and confidence in all vaccines related to covid and would run a mile from anyone in a white coat brandishing a syringe.

I've talked to some people to see if has put them off the second injection, but it really doesn't seem to worry or bother them....insane

Edited by Outsider
.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now, one of the rapper's close family members revealed that he doubts if DMX suffered a heart attack due to drug overdose and revealed that the singer received Covid-19 vaccine about a week before he got the heart attack.

 

The family member did not confirm that the vaccine got the singer down but stated that it might have been the cause for his heart attack.

 

''(DMX) got the vaccine when they opened it up to people over 50. He got it so that he could go travel and perform, stuff like that,'' the family member said in a statement.

 

He stated that he suspects the vaccine might have caused a negative reaction on the rapper's body leading him to be hospitalized a week later.

 

''He took that vaccine, and he had a heart attack. I'm not saying the vaccine did it, but he never had a heart attack before,'' the statement read and further stated that his body might have had a "reaction to the vaccine". Also, the name of the vaccine which DMX reportedly took has not been revealed.

 

The statement also said the family member was "furious" when reports about his drug overdose was all over the news and said if that was indeed true, the doctors would have made it public.

 

https://www.ibtimes.sg/dmx-got-heart-attack-after-taking-covid-19-vaccine-rappers-family-clarifies-56705

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another excellent video today from Corbett which has already disappeared from YouTube as has his main channel...  that might be it for him there now. 

bitchute video linked instead .. 


Science says!!!
The mouthpieces of the scientific establishment have identified the latest global security threat: antiscience. So what does that mean, exactly? Whatever they want it to mean, of course! This week on The Corbett Report podcast, James explores the game of Science Says that the self-appointed experts are playing with the public and outlines how that game is about to get a whole lot  darker

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zc47zJolngc/

 

Edit: not sure how to or if you can embed from bitchute 

Edited by Sidlittle
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Outsider said:

To me it's like playing russian roulette, first time vaxers didn't realise the gun was loaded so were fairly trusting. Now if they go for the second injection the msm have told them that first time there was one bullet in the chamber....and now they have added another! 

If I was in their position I would have lost all faith and confidence in all vaccines related to covid and would run a mile from anyone in a white coat brandishing a syringe.

I've talked to some people to see if has put them off the second injection, but it really doesn't seem to worry or bother them....insane

It's the way it show it in the media and cover other side effects and deaths... They don't cover them - they just ignore them and don't talk about them. Blood clots? The last thing I would be worried about... 🥴 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, epsom said:

European Court of Human Rights Rules That Mandatory Vaccinations Are Legal

by Paul Joseph Watson

 

The European Court of Human Rights has ruled that mandatory vaccinations are legal in a significant judgment that could have a big impact on the rollout of the COVID-19 jab.

The ruling was in response to a complaint from a group of Czech families who had been fined and had their children denied nursery care over their refusal to let their kids take mandatory vaccinations against against nine diseases including diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough, hepatitis B and measles.

 

The parents argued that the law was in violation of of Article 8 on the right to respect for private life, but the court disagreed and said that the compulsory jabs were in the “best interests” of children to ensure “every child is protected against serious diseases, through vaccination or by virtue of herd immunity.”

Mandatory vaccinations “could be regarded as being ‘necessary in a democratic society’,” the court judgment read.

Although not directly related to COVID, the ruling could have significant implications given current debates over vaccine passports and whether workers in some jobs should be forced to take the vaccine as a condition of employment.

This judgment “reinforces the possibility of a compulsory vaccination under conditions of the current COVID-19 epidemic,” Nicolas Hervieu, a legal expert specializing in the ECHR, told AFP.

It’s also worth noting that despite having left the European Union as a result of Brexit, the UK, which is currently in the process of planning for domestic vaccine passports, is still a member of the European Court of Human Rights.

They should be forced to fill this in

 

Vaccine Safety Clause
 

Please complete and sign this clause before the vaccine can be administered.


Date: ___ / ___ / ___

 

Name of nurse/administrator/medical professional_______________________

 

As a medical practitioner, I am held by The Hippocratic oath. The first point of the Hippocratic is to do no harm, whilst also use treatments for the benefit of the ill in accordance with my ability and my judgment, but from what is to their harm and injustice I will keep them.” Please tick the answer Yes, or No to the following questions:

 

https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/downloads/en/legal/science/vaccine.pdf

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Human10 said:

It's the way it show it in the media and cover other side effects and deaths... They don't cover them - they just ignore them and don't talk about them. Blood clots? The last thing I would be worried about... 🥴 

Me too but it puzzles me why the media even covers the clot risk....why don't they just ignore it like they do all the other adverse reactions?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rapper will.i.am is (cashing in on covid) by launching a strange Bluetooth-connected face mask with lights, headphones, and multiple fan speeds built in.

 

The musician made the strange announcement of the “xupermask” via an Instagram post, apparently set to launch on 8 April via its own website at $299 (£218).

 

“We are living in sci-fi times,” Will.i.am said to the New York Times about the launch of the mask.

 

The pandemic “is straight out of a friggin’ movie. But we are wearing masks from yesterday’s movie. So I wanted to make a mask to fit the era that we’re in”, he added.

 

That capabilities of the mask include dual three-speed fans, active noise cancelling audio and microphone capabilities, Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, LED day glow lights, and a magnetic earbud docking system.

 

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/william-mask-lights-headphones-scifi-b1827866.html

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Outsider said:

They've now declared that it's not safe for under 30 year olds so how can it be safe for a 60 year old to have a double dose within such a short time frame? 

Any dose isn't safe, let alone a double dose. And being over 30 isn't old. But if you have the vaccine you soon will be!

But now they have to BRIBE you to get the vaccine in the US

 

ShotForSam_lockup.png

Sam Adams hopes drinkers will get back to supporting the bars and restaurants they love. So if you get vaccinated against Covid-19, we'll buy your first beer back!
Starting April 12th, post your vaccination sticker or bandage (don't share your vaccination card or post personal information) and we’ll send you $7 through the Cash App for a beer at your favorite bar. Use the hashtag #shotforsam and tag @samueladamsbeer on Instagram or Twitter, then look out for a DM from Sam. Make sure you have a Cash App account and don’t forget to tip your servers!

Rules & RegulationsNO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ENTER.

HOW TO ENTER:

There are four (4) ways to enter:

1) Instagram: During the Promotion Period: Share a photo of your bandage, sticker, or vaccination card to show you have been vaccinated. Use the hashtags #ShotforSam and tag @samueladamsbeer.

2) Twitter: During the Promotion Period: Share a photo of your bandage, sticker, or vaccination card to show you have been vaccinated. Use the hashtags #ShotforSam and tag @samueladamsbeer.

more

https://www.samueladams.com/shotforsam

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Velma said:

Rapper will.i.am is (cashing in on covid) by launching a strange Bluetooth-connected face mask with lights, headphones, and multiple fan speeds built in.

 

The musician made the strange announcement of the “xupermask” via an Instagram post, apparently set to launch on 8 April via its own website at $299 (£218).

 

“We are living in sci-fi times,” Will.i.am said to the New York Times about the launch of the mask.

 

The pandemic “is straight out of a friggin’ movie. But we are wearing masks from yesterday’s movie. So I wanted to make a mask to fit the era that we’re in”, he added.

 

That capabilities of the mask include dual three-speed fans, active noise cancelling audio and microphone capabilities, Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, LED day glow lights, and a magnetic earbud docking system.

 

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/william-mask-lights-headphones-scifi-b1827866.html

Oh dear William....did you write these lyrics?

 

 

What's wrong with the world, Mama?

People livin' like they ain't got no mamas

I think the whole world's addicted to the drama

Only attracted to things that'll bring you trauma

Overseas, yeah, we tryna stop terrorism

But we still got terrorists here livin'

In the USA, the big CIA

The Bloods and the Crips and the KKK

But if you only have love for your own race

Then you only leave space to discriminate

And to discriminate only generates hate

And when you hate, then you're bound to get irate, yeah

Madness is what you demonstrate

And that's exactly how anger works and operates

Man, you gotta have love just to set it straight

Take control of your mind and meditate

Let your soul gravitate to the love, y'all, y'all

 

[Chorus: Justin Timberlake]

People killin', people dyin'

Children hurtin', hear them cryin'

Can you practice what you preach?

And would you turn the other cheek?

Father, father, father, help us

Send some guidance from above

'Cause people got me, got me questioning

Where is the love?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Oh dear William....did you write these lyrics?

 

 

What's wrong with the world, Mama?

People livin' like they ain't got no mamas

I think the whole world's addicted to the drama

Only attracted to things that'll bring you trauma

Overseas, yeah, we tryna stop terrorism

But we still got terrorists here livin'

In the USA, the big CIA

The Bloods and the Crips and the KKK

But if you only have love for your own race

Then you only leave space to discriminate

And to discriminate only generates hate

And when you hate, then you're bound to get irate, yeah

Madness is what you demonstrate

And that's exactly how anger works and operates

Man, you gotta have love just to set it straight

Take control of your mind and meditate

Let your soul gravitate to the love, y'all, y'all

 

[Chorus: Justin Timberlake]

People killin', people dyin'

Children hurtin', hear them cryin'

Can you practice what you preach?

And would you turn the other cheek?

Father, father, father, help us

Send some guidance from above

'Cause people got me, got me questioning

Where is the love?

Damn you got that in my head now.

 

 

He has always been a twat though imo. He is more mainstream than rest. Always on UK chat shows over the years with his stupid haircut and futuristic voice overs. They are all suckers of Satan's c as a famous American comedian once said.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, perpetual said:

 

There is a problem with this.

The government waved indemnity against the vaxx manufacturers. So now that we could go for medical practitioners but when they are sued....do you think they can pay you a large sums of compensation money? I doubt it. Hence not much point in sueing an average worker.

Yes the govt did that. But I doubt anyone here would sue an average worker. I was thinking more along the lines that this could put them off if they see the form?  We have to try, right?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...