Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Bee said:

How can I prove it? You are being deliberately unreasonable.

 

I was so pissed off with the last man to do it I decided to use the system and have reported him to the police who have accepted it as a crime and are investigating, getting CCTV from the shop etc. How can I prove it beyond giving you the crime number?! Unlike others, I walk my talk.

 

Its up to people what they do, its their choice. Its the excuses I can't stand. We all have our own circumstances and situations but at least be honest. If you choose to wear a mask to make your life easier by being perceived to comply then just say so. Don't dress it up and act the warrior online and then happily wear a muzzle to Tesco!

 

I know exactly who I am when the chips are down, its irrelevant to me whether you or anyone believes it. I have been frogmarched out of my job by security in front of all my colleagues for being a whilstle blower over serious safety concerns in an airline that were being systematically covered up. I tried doing it the right way and was ignored so I went to the aviation authority. Married, with a mortgage and helping to financially support my mum. I still did it because I believed it was the right thing to do. Was it bloody awful? Of course it was. Would I do it again? Yes.

 

Live how you want to live but at the very least be honest about your choices and own who you are.

I think pamphleteers are getting more mileage than your incitements to mask confrontations. For me that confrontation has no value in educating people. It just showcases non conformists as ripe to be locked up as dangerous fanatics. By all means go do stuff without a mask but dont expect sympathy from belligerent behaviour. Even in normal times many in countries wear masks voluntarily. You want to reform them too?

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

 

Snip-it_1617953218017.jpg.a514b2abed72563cd41048d99d19392e.jpg

https://www.surreynowleader.com/news/new-survey-says-53-of-canadians-teetering-on-the-brink-of-insolvency/#

 

Snip-it_1617953361363.jpg.f5b37fa090798b724dfcbe6c47cc80eb.jpg

 

Imagine them saying the party is over as if covid was a festivity of some sort. Its truly disgusting witnessing a total absence of lawsuits questioning the root, the PCR test. They rather go down and be destroyed than question the narrative.

 

Justin Trudeau

 

898301649_ajust.jpg.044951556a3f311ae0bd170f56914ef4.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DarianF said:


My prediction is they will pull production of the Astra jab, claiming they are protecting us all. Then they will say, "oh but look,  here are these other much safer options..." And of course most idiots will believe them. it's all a game .

 

Yep, the whole world is a stage and all that. Maybe if nothing else it may get a few people to pay attention to the injections and look in to them a bit more? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I think pamphleteers are getting more nileage than your uncitements to mask confrontations. For me that confrontation has no value in educating people. It just showcases non conformists as ripe to be locked up as dangerous fanatics. By all means go do stiff without a mask but dont expect sympathy from belligerent behaviour. Even in normal times many in countries were masks voluntarily. You want to reform them too?

Belligerent behaviour? Its 'belligerent behaviour' to believe that I should be able to do my shopping without being verbally assaulted and threatened for not wearing a mask and that I will challenge anyone who does so?! You may accept being bullied in a shop; I wont and I dont feel others should be subject to it either. 

 

Got to love all the assumptions you continue to make, such as me not wearing a mask is some kind of rebellion and that I dont do anything else like the 'pamphleteers'!!! I dont wear a mask for the simple reason I like to breathe and I won't wear one and compromise my air intake just because I am told to by a lying tory government and its 'sage' advisors. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

herd immunity reached

 

UK set to reach herd immunity 'milestone' within days, say scientists

 

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-uk-set-to-reach-herd-immunity-milestone-within-days-say-scientists-12269405

 

 

 

Well then, that should be the end of it... Oh but wait, bring the variants to justify more lockdown. It will never end.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Bee said:

Belligerent behaviour? Its 'belligerent behaviour' to believe that I should be able to do my shopping without being verbally assaulted and threatened for not wearing a mask and that I will challenge anyone who does so?! You may accept being bullied in a shop; I wont and I dont feel others should be subject to it either. 

 

Got to love all the assumptions you continue to make, such as me not wearing a mask is some kind of rebellion and that I dont do anything else like the 'pamphleteers'!!! I dont wear a mask for the simple reason I like to breathe and I won't wear one and compromise my air intake just because I am told to by a lying tory government and its 'sage' advisors. 

Not everyone is having your experiences. I have been in stores without one and was politely asked but they did not insist. You want people terrified of a killer monster germ to just take off their masks. You treat this matter as if everything hinges on the mask wearing when in fact it is an element of a complex assault on humanity. A person reads the pamphlet and decides himself to remove it after understanding. You want to rip it off their faces in direct confrontations. Your level of militancy in this regard makes me wonder how you failed to find what you need in stores that sympathise with you. I have. I dont need public confrontations. Especially not in the midst of panicked terrified sheep. Thats just asking for a ride in a police car.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Not everyone is having your experiences. I have been in stores without one and was politely asked but they did not insist. You want people terrified of a killer monster germ to just take off their masks. You treat this matter as if everything hinges on the maak wearing when in fact it is an element of a complex assault on humanity. A person reads the pamphlet and decides himself to remive it after understanding. You want to rip it off their faces in direct confrontations. Your level of milutancy in this regard makes me wonder how you failed to find what you need in stores that sympathise with you. I have. I dont need public confrontations. Especially not in the midst of panixked terrified sheep. Thats just asking for a ride in a police car.

You do so love your assumptions dont you?!

 

I dont recall rampaging through any shop, or anywhere for that matter, 'ripping' off peoples face masks in an orgey of millitancy as you would have it!

 

A lady customer came up to me after and we had a good discussion about it all after she expressed how "horrified" she was by someone being treated this way and it had really opened her eyes. She certainly went away a lot more thoughtful having been previously unaware that this was happening to people. I also had a really good chat with the store colleague who witnessed it who also went away more thoughtful and having confided in me what many staff really think and how good it was to see a customer without a mask, actually see a customers face.

 

You are treating me like I stood in the shop and just went in to one for no reason, shouting and swearing. I gave the guy goo, polite warning to leave me alone and when he wouldnt, yes, I lost my temper and told him to f off. After over a year of all this rubbish, like most, I'd had enough. Hardly the crime of the century is it?! Contrary to your claims, others here have had the same experience as me so nice try at the attempt to isolate and 'other' me but a fail Im afraid.

 

You can slag me off all you like, I couldn't care less, but if the truth is you wear a mask because you are too afraid of confrontation and are so unwilling to experience confrontation in defence of basic human rights then why not say so and just be honest? If you are happy to make post after post on here, including attacking others for actually standing up for their rights, but don't walk your own talk in 'real life' then you are a hypocrite with your totally ignorant assumptions.

 

P.S I didnt get a ride in a police car - I must complain about that........!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Bee said:

You do so love your assumptions dont you?!

 

I dont recall rampaging through any shop, or anywhere for that matter, 'ripping' off peoples face masks in an orgey of millitancy as you would have it!

 

A lady customer came up to me after and we had a good discussion about it all after she expressed how "horrified" she was by someone being treated this way and it had really opened her eyes. She certainly went away a lot more thoughtful having been previously unaware that this was happening to people. I also had a really good chat with the store colleague who witnessed it who also went away more thoughtful and having confided in me what many staff really think and how good it was to see a customer without a mask, actually see a customers face.

 

You are treating me like I stood in the shop and just went in to one for no reason, shouting and swearing. I gave the guy goo, polite warning to leave me alone and when he wouldnt, yes, I lost my temper and told him to f off. After over a year of all this rubbish, like most, I'd had enough. Hardly the crime of the century is it?! Contrary to your claims, others here have had the same experience as me so nice try at the attempt to isolate and 'other' me but a fail Im afraid.

 

You can slag me off all you like, I couldn't care less, but if the truth is you wear a mask because you are too afraid of confrontation and are so unwilling to experience confrontation in defence of basic human rights then why not say so and just be honest? If you are happy to make post after post on here, including attacking others for actually standing up for their rights, but don't walk your own talk in 'real life' then you are a hypocrite with your totally ignorant assumptions.

 

P.S I didnt get a ride in a police car - I must complain about that........!

Did you read the rules when you signed up? No personal insults. I am no hypocrite and not ignorant.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1617956156127.jpg.8bab8ff0e5ea1b7e81ee204fa11ef52b.jpg

https://barrie.ctvnews.ca/mobile/big-box-stores-impacted-by-new-restrictions-as-small-businesses-choose-to-defy-rules-1.5379947

 

Snip-it_1617956226946.jpg.3ee632d061a877d3474a0c38443211ce.jpg

 

Bolshevic control freaks. Amazing those police that can interrogate a suspect for hours on every detail can't see further that the surface narrative in covid. Police are a big reason people are complying. Those armed persons paid to enforce law assisting genocide while standing down their investigative units.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Bee said:

Pub staff will check drinkers' phones to prove they have registered with Test and Trace:

 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/04/08/exclusive-pub-staff-will-check-drinkers-phones-prove-have-registered/

Paywall locked

 

what if you don’t have a phone

 

 if covid is real lol, they want to touch my phone?

 

no

 

anyone have full article

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...