Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

One guy was being harvested when the doctor stopped them because a finger moved. Once recovered the man said he could feel them working inside him. Totally obscene!

nice prospect

 

you love it then?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, gibby said:

nice prospect

 

you love it then?

The crazy part is one incident like a mask dispute that goes south and cops arrest you and force tests and psychiatry on you and when the test comes back positive you are isolated and treated forcefully until the you land on a ventillators where the harvesting ghouls can ply their lucrative trade. When people encourage confrontations they rarely think about a chain of events that can end very badly. Even if we dont believe it the authorities do and they have extraordinary pandemic powers. One arrest can end in death. A very lonely death. Not sure what you meant about my "loving it".

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, sambaking7 said:

Several people on this thread have now outed themselves as mask wearers, and i bet many more are too ashamed to admit it.

 

They say the truth hurts. Well here goes...

 

You are all happy to come on your internet forums and go to your little protests. You talk, or should i say, type a good game but when push comes to shove you are sniffling, little pussies that are complicit in destroying the future for us all and the psychological damage imposed on the children of this country. Can't even go into the shop without donning the muzzle incase there is confrontation. Awww diddums. Pathetic. I hate confrontation more than the next guy but you need to do what you know is right. 

 

"it's not worth the hassle", "i draw my line in the sand at the vaccine", "it's just for 5 minutes", "i don't cover my nose"... Bla Bla Bla. Take a long hard look at yourself for fuck sakes. Make a stand. NOW.

 

Guilty, probably done it about 3/4 times just to get a quick shop without the drama.


After chatting with a few folks on here about it, and I'm now 100% no mask ever. 

 

If they don't serve me, i'll go somewhere else.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

The crazy part is one incident like a mask dispute that goes south and cops arrest you and force tests and psychiatry on you and when the test comes back positive you are isolated and treated forcefully until the you land on a ventillators where the harvesting ghouls can ply their lucrative trade. When people encourage confrontations they rarely think about a chain of events that can end very badly. Even if we dont believe it the authorities do and they have extraordinary pandemic powers. One arrest can end in death. A very lonely death. Not sure what you meant about my "loving it".

Have you had a "mask incident" ?   

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, gibby said:

never worn one and never will

 

get funny looks now but f em

 

im ready to rip a head off

 

I lost the plot again at work today with two little, fascist, boot lickers. 

 

They were moaning about someone in the local bakers not wearing a mask bla bla bla, then ten minutes later one of the little bootlickers went to pay his weekly work gambling money. He had his mask under his chin when in the queue. I pulled him up for being a hypocrite and was met with silence. Then i lost the plot and started to call them little fascists and how they are ruining the future of our children.

 

I implode with utter anger with these people. Maybe it's a problem on my side. I can't help but fill up with indescribable amounts of rage. I simply can't converse rationally with these people. I won't be shocked if i'm sacked tomorrow as i'm on a final warning. 

 

I know my bosses and workmates can't understand it as 99% of the time i get on great with everyone, and would do anything to help people but when Covid comes up and i'm reminded of how fascistic these little bedwetters are, i simply lose all control. I then tell myself to never speak to people ever again, but as the days go by i naturally calm down and things get back to normal until next time. And so it repeats.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, gibby said:

Have you had a "mask incident" ?   

 

Do you believe if everyone took off their masks that the torture will be over? The cabal would just vanish and this thread closes? Personally, I see the mask as a dangerous and needless thing but where is the evidence that everything hinges on the mask question? The mask confrontations have not changed a bloody thing.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, sambaking7 said:

Several people on this thread have now outed themselves as mask wearers, and i bet many more are too ashamed to admit it.

 

They say the truth hurts. Well here goes...

 

You are all happy to come on your internet forums and go to your little protests. You talk, or should i say, type a good game but when push comes to shove you are sniffling, little pussies that are complicit in destroying the future for us all and the psychological damage imposed on the children of this country. Can't even go into the shop without donning the muzzle incase there is confrontation. Awww diddums. Pathetic. I hate confrontation more than the next guy but you need to do what you know is right. 

 

"it's not worth the hassle", "i draw my line in the sand at the vaccine", "it's just for 5 minutes", "i don't cover my nose"... Bla Bla Bla. Take a long hard look at yourself for fuck sakes. Make a stand. NOW.

You talk a good game. Won’t you teach me to do the same?

 

when I was off work with anxiety due to lockdown after taking care of people of all ages that had attempted suicide daily, I did not wear a mask in main supermarkets as I had the exemption. I would had kicked off had someone approached as I was 100% in the right  The law would looked at it and my situation more than favourably and I would have won.  However, since returning, I have had to declare myself medically fit which means realistically I have to wear it or risk losing my job. Except for local shop which does not bother me partly because I know them and have been communicating throughout about the lie.  For example: hospital empty. People not on incubators but being diagnosed as covid 19 with a multitude of conditions.  I think of it like this:  The Chinese Communist Party never got this far by revealing themselves. 

In short, I handle my own situations according to my own circumstances. 

I’ll do good work in my own way. Not how someone tells me to or thinks I should. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, perpetual said:

I was thinking of doing a campaign to start recommending people to take it.

Only, do it in a certain way.

So I am taking the pro-vaxx stance and as far as normies go, that initially opens their door (speaking to their belief that I am not their enemy like anti-vaxxers) rather than helping them put up their defense. Then say most peculiar thing like...the above.  You might suffer blood clot or stroke but it's for your own good. Then hand out a funeral director's leaflet....just in case you need one. "Jesus/allah/god loves you ❤️" (delete accordingly)..

Needs to be acted perfectly. You need to look perfectly sincere 🤣 Its a great project idea. I like the way you think Chum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

image.jpeg.4e9b7bd1adc1d5df8e7312f37fd4c772.jpeg

Reminds me a while back I was walking in the street and some lad walking in front of me had his mask under his chin and smoking away . All the smoke was blowing back into my face lol 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, sambaking7 said:

 

I lost the plot again at work today with two little, fascist, boot lickers. 

 

They were moaning about someone in the local bakers not wearing a mask bla bla bla, then ten minutes later one of the little bootlickers went to pay his weekly work gambling money. He had his mask under his chin when in the queue. I pulled him up for being a hypocrite and was met with silence. Then i lost the plot and started to call them little fascists and how they are ruining the future of our children.

 

I implode with utter anger with these people. Maybe it's a problem on my side. I can't help but fill up with indescribable amounts of rage. I simply can't converse rationally with these people. I won't be shocked if i'm sacked tomorrow as i'm on a final warning. 

 

I know my bosses and workmates can't understand it as 99% of the time i get on great with everyone, and would do anything to help people but when Covid comes up and i'm reminded of how fascistic these little bedwetters are, i simply lose all control. I then tell myself to never speak to people ever again, but as the days go by i naturally calm down and things get back to normal until next time. And so it repeats.

 

 

There is no need to be this angry. Anger and fear come from not accepting reality as it is. This is not the same as giving up and doing nothing, it is simply recognising that getting affected only makes you feel worse, and when you get angry you give up your power. They are more likely to change their ways if you have quiet confidence in not following the rules then if you lose your shit with them.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sambaking7 said:

Several people on this thread have now outed themselves as mask wearers, and i bet many more are too ashamed to admit it.

 

They say the truth hurts. Well here goes...

 

You are all happy to come on your internet forums and go to your little protests. You talk, or should i say, type a good game but when push comes to shove you are sniffling, little pussies that are complicit in destroying the future for us all and the psychological damage imposed on the children of this country. Can't even go into the shop without donning the muzzle incase there is confrontation. Awww diddums. Pathetic. I hate confrontation more than the next guy but you need to do what you know is right. 

 

"it's not worth the hassle", "i draw my line in the sand at the vaccine", "it's just for 5 minutes", "i don't cover my nose"... Bla Bla Bla. Take a long hard look at yourself for fuck sakes. Make a stand. NOW.

 

For the record I do not comply with any covid measures, but I'm not sure being shamed into not wearing a mask is any different to being shamed into wearing one. 🤔

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, truth_seeker90 said:

Anger and fear come from not accepting reality as it is.

Whilst I get what point you're trying to make but I don't accept this reality either. No one should accept this reality, we weren't consulted and no one asked us if we wanted this as our reality. I see your point, but I don't accept this reality, it can fuck off. 👍

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, perpetual said:

 

 

I was thinking of doing a campaign to start recommending people to take it.

Only, do it in a certain way.

So I am taking the pro-vaxx stance and as far as normies go, that initially opens their door (speaking to their belief that I am not their enemy like anti-vaxxers) rather than helping them put up their defense. Then say most peculiar thing like...the above.  You might suffer blood clot or stroke but it's for your own good. Then hand out a funeral director's leaflet....just in case you need one. "Jesus/allah/god loves you ❤️" (delete accordingly).

 

The elites are forever doing this.... go to work, don't go to work, lockdown, lockdown over etc....

If we were to use the same technique which obviously work, then without saying the obvious "Don't have the vaccine bc..." the message that conveys "you might die" or "something is not right" will go into their head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I like your machiavellian streak! 😁👏

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, perpetual said:

 

Thanks. I am an original piss taker. 🤣

So glad I've studied NLP. Medicine and poison are two of the same thing. How it is served that makes difference.

 

It's time for you to start acting. Yes, you must look sincere and keep straight face. Lock away your anger.... and you might as well have fun.

 

Awesome! I'm off to the funeral homes for pamphlets. Would it be moral/ethical to negotiate a commission on all customers sent 🤣🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, perpetual said:

 

 

I was thinking of doing a campaign to start recommending people to take it.

Only, do it in a certain way.

So I am taking the pro-vaxx stance and as far as normies go, that initially opens their door (speaking to their belief that I am not their enemy like anti-vaxxers) rather than helping them put up their defense. Then say most peculiar thing like...the above.  You might suffer blood clot or stroke but it's for your own good. Then hand out a funeral director's leaflet....just in case you need one. "Jesus/allah/god loves you ❤️" (delete accordingly).

 

The elites are forever doing this.... go to work, don't go to work, lockdown, lockdown over etc....

If we were to use the same technique which obviously work, then without saying the obvious "Don't have the vaccine bc..." the message that conveys "you might die" or "something is not right" will go int

 

THE PLAN IS TO WIPE US OUT

 

THE NEXT GENERATION ARE IN THE CAMPS AWAITING THEIR CHANCE

 

WE ARE NOT REQUIRED MUCH LONGER

 

PEOPLE SOLUTION

27 minutes ago, perpetual said:

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Do you believe if everyone took off their masks that the torture will be over? The cabal would just vanish and this thread closes? Personally, I see the mask as a dangerous and needless thing but where is the evidence that everything hinges on the mask question? The mask confrontations have not changed a bloody thing.

As noble as it is to not wear a mask and show you are not going to comply with the bullshit is all well and good and believe me I did such when I was in hospital for 5 months last year and I refused the tests too until I was threatened with being kicked off the ward if I didn't comply and the energy you use in arguing your case and the opposition which you face is counter productive. I met half a dozen nurses and porters who told me quietly they agreed it was all bs but were threatened with losing their jobs if they didn't toe the covid line even a sister told me this. 

 

I have to go into hospital again in August and need all my energies focused on that and will face the same obstacles again. I will try to use my wits to dodge the mask wearing and testing as much as possible but unfortunately I need this operation and will comply to a point where if I have to have a test I will do it myself and mask wearing will be as little as possible but with the damn things punctured with fuck loads of ventilation holes. 

 

Yes mask less you are making a stand against this evil scamdemic and you can come on here and slag those of us who have decided that compromising our principles for 20 minutes and blending in is cowardly. I don't think it is I think it's being cute and saving your energy for other things that take priority. 

 

Not everything is black and white remember if you were Jewish in WW2 and managed to survive you did so by not drawing attention to yourself. 

 

Also trying to divide us on this forum as those that wear masks are less worthy of using this forum than those that don't is falling into the trap of infighting which is what the elites want. It's a form of inverted snobbery! It's like when football fans start scrapping with each other that support the same team because they don't agree with the team selection or something. 

 

Respect not everyone has the same stance on mask wearing but just as passionately despise this totalitarian chapter in all our lives. Agree to disagree and leave it there. We all want the same outcome. 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, perpetual said:

Being an argumentative one, I would have said "you shut your f-up young lady."

And as they turned their back to walk away, I would have said bitch and ripped open their _ _ _ _. lol

Giving them every excuse to think "god, not only are these conspiracy theorists nut jobs, they can't even string a congruent sentence together." 😄😉😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...