Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

rffg.jpg.4de6291561d96e18e29becb067ccbe61.jpg

Nope because progressives and fence sitting lolbertarians will just say private businesses can do what they like, just like they do when people are censored, and we can't have a state that makes sure businesses are kept in check so they don't screw the populace because that's too much like muh fascism for normies to handle.

• Replies 45.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

@Curious cookie

I am sure also that there is a virus. But....wait for it. It's a coronavirus, right?
And there must be hundreds of coronaviruses. Many of them cause colds. We are so used to coronaviruses.

We are used to flu viruses too.

I think the immune system in most people could cope with it -just left to nature.
I caught the damn thing and it was unusual, yes, but  not even as bad as some flus I've had. It was stranger in a way, but my immune system did its job. So what? Big deal.

No help from anything. No pharma meds, just the usual hot drinks and rest, and breathing steam. And good old nature.

Sure it will kill people. People can also die from colds, and definitely from flu. The flu death statistics are much much higher for each past flu season than any from coronavirus in 2020. Mostly old people, those with co-morbid illness, weak immune systems, etc.

The whole mass fear agenda, and deep psy-ops manipulation are the things we have to look at. And all the crap ensuing from that over a....coronavirus?

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

This makes me want to hit this bastard over the head right good and proper:

"Therefore, Dr. Sims said the condition could be a coincidence."

Effing bollocks. The usual spiel ad nauseam. Dynamite the lot of these bastards

40 minutes ago, serpentine said:

Lots of resistance getting details on the number of people who have died within 28 days of receiving a vaccination and not just from FOI requests.

https://www.parallelparliament.co.uk/petitions/580412/publish-deaths-within-28-days-of-a-covid-19-vaccine-split-by-vaccine-type

Perhaps coroners should be requested to place the date of vaccination on deaths certificates if within 28 days bearing in mind the importance the government attached to noting deaths within 28 days of a fraudulent pcr test over the last year to pursue it's aims and batter the populace with.

Refusal to budge on this indicates yellow card data is not telling the whole truth and that possibly many are dying outside the current recording regime or being labelled as just covid deaths.

It makes me very angry... Nothing suspicious about it... We need to do this job. Collect all most popular death causes of the vaccines and compare it before and after roll out of vaccination... Anyone knows how to get these data - like flu stats from WHO? 🤔

Edited by Human10

Snip-it_1617757760506.jpg.954330b371e40871c4c79d8396838af7.jpg

http://blog.diversitynursing.com/blog/empty-pill-bottles-desperately-needed-take-your-meds-help-others

Snip-it_1617757784862.jpg.ce677c6327828d885422a9bf9f3e76a7.jpg

Because of all the plastics used for covid I imagine pharma is anxious not to have the entire plastic pollution fall squarely on their laps where it belongs. So, guided by this philosophy they sell you the idea that the Malawi's want or need these plastic bottles clogging up their landfills. This article, beneath the surface, is implying an act of altruism but is just a clever scheme to spread the pollution around. Dilute it.

Snip-it_1617758128508.jpg.356d51158a2c7d35a220e7d71c2b42e5.jpg

Imagine how many plastic empty pill bottles are out there.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

Interesting stats from deaths UK. 

Since 2011 however, the annual number of annual deaths in the United Kingdom has steadily grown, with the number recorded in 2018 a high for the provided time-period.

So what happened in 2011? Any suggestions? 🤔

deaths_uk.jpg

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1617757760506.jpg.954330b371e40871c4c79d8396838af7.jpg

http://blog.diversitynursing.com/blog/empty-pill-bottles-desperately-needed-take-your-meds-help-others

Snip-it_1617757784862.jpg.ce677c6327828d885422a9bf9f3e76a7.jpg

Because of all the plastics used for covid I imagine pharma is anxious not to have the entire plastic pollution fall squarely on their laps where it belongs. So, guided by this philosophy the sell you the idea the Malawi's want or need these plastic bottles clogging up their landfills. This article, beneath the surface implied altruism, is just a clever scheme to spread the polution around. Dilute it.

We should go found me for a plane and sprinkle it over Gates house... UK Parliament? 🤔

9 minutes ago, Human10 said:

We should go found me for a plane and sprinkle it over Gates house... UK Parliament? 🤔

Dropping used condoms would be more appropriate for that dna pirate farmer 😄

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

lifted from https://principia-scientific.com/leaked-docs-show-uk-govt-planned-for-vaccine-passports-all-along/

More of the same thats already been posted.

Leaked Docs Show UK Govt Planned For Vaccine Passports All Along

Published on April 6, 2021

Written by zerohedge.com

Vaccine-passport-Tourism-Update.jpg?resi

Image: Tourism Update

Despite consistently denying it, the UK government has planned for the rollout of vaccine passports all along, prompting charges that the “Covid passes are shrouded in government cover ups, lies and shady contracts.”

Privacy Watchdog Big Brother Watch points to an article in the London Guardian today that details how the vaccine passport system was in advanced stages back in December at the same time as ministers were telling the public there were no plans for them.

The article cites a government report dated 17 December, originating from Swiss-based consultancy firm Zühlke Engineering, the same company involved with the UK NHS track and tracing app.

The Guardian notes that the document “details research into possible public attitudes to a Covid certificate, sometimes called a domestic Covid passport. This would use vaccination status, a recent negative Covid test or proof of coronavirus antibodies to allow people into potentially packed places when the country opens up.

The report also included diagrams of an app-based Covid certificate with scannable QR codes, all connected to the NHS app.

It almost exactly mirrors how the now official COVID pass looks:

Vaccine-passport-2.jpg?resize=330%2C550&

As Summit News also reported in December last year, the British government contracted multiple firms to develop COVID ‘freedom passports’, that would be used to segregate society between those who have been tested or vaccinated against COVID and those who have not.

Simultaneously, a Deprtment of Health source claimed “It is looking at whether it would be possible,” but urged “There are no plans to introduce immunity passports,”

The plan was always to develop an app based system to integrate a QR code linking to a digital passport, which will be used to gain entry into clubs, venues, cinemas, basically anywhere in public.

As far back as November, we reported on these plans, then in January it became clear that vaccine passports were being rolled out.

Throughout this sorry saga, government ministers have engaged in cognitive dissonance, at once admitting that vaccine passports are being introduced, but then suggesting that they are not actually vaccine passports.

Just over a month ago, it became apparent that the system would apply even to pubs and restaurants.

Then a fortnight ago, Prime Minister Boris Johnson suggested that pubs would be able to use the vaccine passes at their discretion, promoting a huge backlash among landlords and punters.

Johnson then walked back that suggestion last week, announcing that pubs and restaurants would be exempt. The strategy is clear, threaten the worst, then when a bone is offered it appears like a concession has been made, so the people will accept the overall system.

Now, the government has announced that the public will be “urged” to take TWO Covid tests EVERY WEEK in order to reengage in society.

Where does this end?

The answer is with digital face scans to enter pubs, gigs and sports events.

Domestic and international biometric ID systems all eventually interlinked and connected to a Chinese style social credit score system.

It is not too late to stop this nightmare future from unfolding.

UK Ministers are set to vote on the vaccine passport system, and could defeat it, killing off the system, at least in the short term.

See more here: zerohedge.com

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

From armstrong economics

Europe is under Control of World Economic Forum

EU-Stakeholder.png.350f13db4691253cb067d6a8f3270f38.png

I have received some emails from Europe saying there is no proof that Europe is being controlled by Klaus Schwab and his World Economic Forum. Here is the official

“ROADMAP FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ACTIONS BY THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION BASED ON THE COMMISSION COMMUNICATION AND THE COUNCIL RECOMMENDATION ON STRENGTHENING COOPERATION AGAINST VACCINE PREVENTABLE DISEASES”

which you can download here (2019-2022_EU roadmap for Vaccine Pasports !_en). Besides the fact that this began in 2019 BEFORE COVID, note that the language very clearly states “stakeholder” which is Schwab’s entire thesis behind his Great Reset.

“Create a sustainable and multi-stakeholder
platform for EU post-marketing surveillance
studies monitoring the safety, effectiveness, and
impact of vaccination”

Video Player

00:00

00:46

This proposal from the EU is all about COVID Passports to reduce traveling which is really to prevent climate change. They are now proposing to turn c corporations into STAKEHOLDERS to enforce vaccines. Reliable sources are saying there are efforts to have corporations refuse to hire people without vaccines. Welcome to the new world order that is intent upon restricting movement all for climate change.

Salesforce, in partnership with Schwab’s World Economic Forum, has rolled out software to manage implementing vaccines. This is what Salesforce has to say:

“On one hand, employers are believed to have a responsibility (WHICH IS Schwab’s Stakeholder Thesis) to make a positive impact on society and to keep their workplaces safe. Employers — especially large ones — can influence not only their employees, but also their customers and partners by mandating vaccines, which can help move the needle toward mass vaccination and pandemic recovery.”

EU-Stakeholder.png

Edited by zarkov
  • Sad 1

_117863262_mirror-nc.png

Looks like all of my clothes have to be purchased from M&S then.

And now they are adding mental illness as Covid symptom..... mnn yeah...anything else? How about burping?

_117863258_inewspaper-nc.png

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-56657519

3 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

There is no 'virus'

Why do people like you have to pop up on this forum every now and then?

Go away.

Hi I've been following David for twenty three thousand years but I don't seem to understand any of the most basic arguments and points he makes or understand the virus isolated by the Chinese in January 2020 was a computer model.

Instead of researching for myself and starting a thread exploring my concerns i've decided to use this fast moving information based mega thread to post Reuters links.

Honk Honk 🤡

• Haha 4
6 hours ago, Human10 said:

Like the Queen said there is a powerful force even she fears(?)

Didn't she say 'powerful dark force' ? :classic_ohmy:

1287214478_apink.jpg.c7e0c7e9e821604d936d7f80429b631b.jpg

2 hours ago, perpetual said:

_117863262_mirror-nc.png

Looks like all of my clothes have to be purchased from M&S then.

And now they are adding mental illness as Covid symptom..... mnn yeah...anything else? How about burping?

_117863258_inewspaper-nc.png

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-56657519

Just for a change how about make no one our next 'king' and chase those paedophile slime out of our country. 

• Like 3