Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, Shake said:

I had a strange morning. As I queued up for my cheap bottle of grog (non masked) I noticed the "I" newspaper had a headline about under 30s not taking the astrazenica vax due to blood clots. 

I read this aloud to annoy the mask Nazis. Someone turned around and told me to shut up. I said I wasnt in a library. After a few more muzzled tuts, the till lady gave me a huge smile.

I think maybe 20% are aware of what's going on

Someone actually told you to shut up???!!!

I guess they haven't had the full effects/ dosage yet of their magic potion. 💉

They probably think too (and I'm assuming that this was an older person), that the younger generation have a duty to take the magic potion, to protect the selfish evil old beggars like them.

7 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

Shocking!

F35C14D2-6A98-4861-B366-DA62D41ADD04.png

Thats one of the first places pharma bought. They would have been nuts not to own tribunals like these during their epic swindles. What was left of the courts before covid.... went down the toilet after covid.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

They probably think too (and I'm assuming that this was an older person), that the younger generation have a duty to take the magic potion, to protect the selfish evil old beggars like them.

Indeed. She looked about a 60 something (hard to tell these days because of the nappies)

She really got angry when I was just reading the newspaper aloud. She was the only one that did get annoyed. The other folk queuing up didn't say anything

She probably hated me in pre vaxxed era in 2019. Do your moral duty and take that experimental jab (NO)

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, alexa said:

Makes me wonder why they'd want to do this to Christian's, and more important, why are we are letting them do this.

I prey that no one tries to be a martyr & gets shot b/cus if this happens there will be an all out war by Jesus's warriors.

I know that if I lived out there, I would be one of the first to defy them as this makes my blood boil.:classic_angry:

As Jesus said, 

Matt 10:28

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Edit

https://globalnews.ca/news/7742895/edmonton-area-gracelife-church-closure-covid-19/

De-Christianisation.

Been going on since the Illuminati-Masonic 'French Revolution'.

Continued with the Paris Commune - when nuns arrested while Rothschild banks were left untouched by the 'revolutionaries' - Russian Revolution, Mexican Revolution and Spanish Civil War.

They are hostile to all forms of spirituality, but especially to Christianity. Non-existent plague a great opportunity to close down churches.

• Like 1

A very convenient pandemic

IN THE early stages of the ongoing ‘war on terror’, which started twenty years ago, a nebulous conception of the enemy, non-existent victory conditions and the consistent dishonesty of warmongering politicians such as Blair led some to wonder if the threat of the global ‘Axis of Evil’ had been exaggerated to achieve some other set of goals.

Today, in similar circumstances of unanswered questions and ambiguous realities underpinned by systematic deception, reinforced by Boris Johnson on Monday as he launched the new phase of the psychological and economic war he is waging on the British people – vaccine passports (and after that?) – this question is being asked:

Is there a pandemic? Was there ever a pandemic? 

Perhaps the most important point to grasp is that a pandemic is a construct, not an object. There is nothing you can point at which is the pandemic, only various data points indicating that one exists.

The World Health Organisation changed its definition in 2008 to exclude the criterion of ‘enormous numbers of deaths and illness’. In other words, the definition of a pandemic is ultimately a matter of interpretation. There is no data that currently supports the claim there is a pandemic in Britain at this moment, and whether any data ever did is doubtful..

The scientific process has happened in reverse. Starting in January last year, the existence of a deadly new pandemic, unlike anything previously confronted, was conjectured on the basis of terrifying rumours and unreliable reports from China, not scientifically established facts.

Once the existence of an extraordinary pandemic was assumed, extraordinary measures were justified to fight it, including the rapid deployment of highly unreliable PCR protocols developed by the Gates Foundation-funded Christian Drosten, shock propaganda messaging, a massive and drastic reduction in health care provision (which has functionally destroyed the NHS in order to ‘protect’ it) and de facto euthanasia policies in care homes, based on Neil Ferguson’s Gates Foundation-funded models.

Compromised administrative procedures recorded deaths as lives lost to the pandemic, providing further evidence for its existence.

As is now well known, an overwhelming majority of pandemic casualties also suffered from other conditions and the average age of victims tracks life expectancy in every country.

If the pandemic had not been assumed to exist, and the reckless and cynical interventions against it had not taken place, how would anyone know there was one?

Data clearly demonstrates that lockdowns and related policies were never necessary or effective. Experimental therapies have been deployed which are unreliable and potentially dangerous. Vaccination may or may not prevent contagion or transmission. The fact that governments and their paid experts are unable or unwilling to incorporate these matters into their thinking testifies either to their sinister intentions or the extent to which their mental processes have been corrupted.

Either they believe that some clandestine end justifies repressive and deceptive means, or else they are insane, or mindless through conformism: there is no other explanation.

Phenomenologically, the most important evidence for the existence of the pandemic is its external signifiers, especially face masks, this mass psychological theatre.

Here again, the conjecture of the pandemic itself justified the imposition of the mandate, and nothing else: no evidence supports the thesis that masks have any positive medical effect and the more plausible scenario is their medical effect is negative. Nonetheless the Gates Foundation-funded behavioural psychologists of Sage and their equivalents in other countries argued that mandating them was necessary(‘because most people still did not feel sufficiently threatened’). 

The vague objective of an incomprehensible ambition, opposed against a nightmare, discloses a more concrete aim: control.

Why the authors of this initiative want control presents a complex question. Either they just want it without even knowing why, or they want it for another reason. Perhaps they have a broader plan which demands dramatically upgraded repression.

Either way, what they seem to desire is control over the bodies of their populations. In the idea of vaccine passports, what is being implemented is a political and legal climate in which experimental genetic therapies on human populations are normalised and inescapable. Armed with vaccine passports, global governments and their corporate allies would be able to establish the foundations of a global surveillance state, with the power to monitor every social interaction.

Vaccine passports are the gateway to the most radical slavery the world has ever seen. It now seems likely that creating a psychological and social climate in which to impose them was always the aim behind the engineered pandemic. The pandemic was needed to impose the vaccinations, and the vaccinations are needed to impose the passport.

This transformation of one part of the population into the vaccinated simultaneously invents the unvaccinated, a problem which could eventually be resolved through liquidation, but meanwhile offering opportunity for politically profitable stigmatisation. The vaccinated (via vaccine passports) are granted ‘privileges’ that the unvaccinated are denied in order to compel compliance.

Like accepting being forced to wear a government mandated gimp mask, for no reason whatsoever, a person accepting vaccination implicitly accepts the terms of the new normal. At the same time, vaccination is a ritual, substantiating membership in a psychological community.

Anyone who supposes the vaccine passport could lead to discrimination fails to grasp that this is the whole purpose of this document. The entire point is to divide society, to rule it. By creating checkpoints everywhere, power flows to the authority controlling access, in this case Johnson and his faction: a criminal cartel.

Accepting vaccination does not automatically imply a happy ending. The privilege to resume the semblance of a normal life (a ’new normal’ life) is linked to vaccination status now, but the reasoning behind this privilege is contingent on the existence of the non-vaccinated. Once non-vaxxers vanish, the reason for continuing to offer privileges is also gone. At this point a new status category can be introduced, and the same selective sequence played again. In this way, it would be possible progressively to eliminate a significant percentage of the population.

So far the theatre of the pandemic has been organised as a campaign of psychological manipulation with policies conceived to ‘nudge’ compliance by alternately dangling rewards (which are usually snatched away) and making threats. This campaign has also featured systematic censorship and intimidation directed against some of the most accomplished scientists in the world.

Although these tactics make a mockery of the principle of informed consent, they are of the ‘softer’ variety. Ultimately, more aggressive tactics will be deployed. The intensifying lawlessness of the police now points in this direction.

What can be done? The government is ruling via a threadbare fraud. When that disintegrates what will remain is force, but the real command authority of Johnson and his collaborators over the monopoly of violence that defines the British state has barely been tested.

Would British police or soldiers open fire on peaceful protesters on Johnson’s, Gove’s or Starmer’s orders? The question may arise. So far, the Territorial Support Group have been used by Johnson to attack protesters, and a strategy of tension is being used to increase antagonism between the people and the police, but further escalation would be risky.

What is needed in the meantime is urgently to unwind the cycle of compliance, beginning with the mass removal of the mask, extending to the deconstruction of the narrative, and culminating in total disobedience against the tyranny now represented by this illegitimate and shameful government.

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/a-very-convenient-pandemic/

Snip-it_1617881174793.jpg.03d717aab63c8b4b9b29b4e46e4601bc.jpg

https://financialpost.com/investing/the-new-drug-dilemma-does-big-pharma-have-a-moral-duty-to-humankind-or-its-shareholders/wcm/2386ba5c-a3f4-4c07-a43a-d6b28f12250e/amp/

Snip-it_1617881231453.jpg.2fc02e979e4760a44f1d9aa1f23546a2.jpg

Let me reformulate the question;

Does pharma have a duty to cheat, injure, and kill humanity to keep their shareholders happy? Thinking I will roll up my sleeve and risk hell to keep pharma shareholders happy is obscene. They are so demented and greedy that they wonder where their priorities are.

42 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Well I had a conversation with someone this morning over the phone about the vaccines - this person thought that gave them all the protection they needed, and was stunned when I said the vaccine doesn't protect you, and it's all experimental. Silence... oh it's just the Pfizer one.  I said NO, they're all experimental, this hasn't been done before.

Maybe she'll think about it?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

Shocking!

F35C14D2-6A98-4861-B366-DA62D41ADD04.png

What I presume is some Euro symbol on the right looks remarkably Saturnic. 'Des Droits de L' Homme' is a slogan taken  directly from the Masonic Revolution of 1789, which in fact means the exact opposite.. you have no rights at all.

Just a thought that crossed my mind a pondering really.

Wondering if this Astrazeneca noise is an attempt to get people to take the other vaccines?

Simply because it is my understanding that the other vaccines are gene therapies, and the AZ one isn't. So if they wanna mess with your genes they want you on the other ones............

hmmm

Apologies if this has been been posted already

Moderna Chief Medical Officer Admits mRNA Alters DNA

Sons of Liberty – by Suzanne Hamner

Several prominent physicians, doctors, Sons of Liberty Media Health and Wellness expert Kate Shemirani, her colleague Dr. Kevin Corbett, and I have postulated that the current experimental mRNA injection for coronavirus, aka COVID-19, could alter one’s genetic code or DNA. Bill Gates stated it, which was included in my video “Human Genome 8 and mRNA Vaccine” on Brighteon.com. It is one reason the term “experimental human genome altering mRNA injection” has been used to describe the jab being foisted onto the mostly unsuspecting public. While many in the media, Dr. Anthony Fauci and his merry band of chronic liars, and “fact checkers” have declared this claim as false, a video of a TEDx Beacon Street talk by Tal Zaks, chief medical officer of Moderna, Inc., one pharmaceutical company manufacturer of the experimental mRNA technology injection, confirms mRNA injection for COVID-19 can change your genetic code or DNA. This TEDx Beacon Street talk occurred in 2017.

Out of the words of Tal Zaks of Moderna, mRNA can alter the human genome. Whether by design or “unintended consequences”, this technology is being used to do just that. He calls this “information therapy”; although, some would call it “mad science”. In attempts to “rewrite” genetic code to correct defects, studies have shown there were “cascading failures”. In other words, changing one “defective gene” in one genome caused other genes to “fail” or cause problems. And, it was not just one subsequent gene becoming defective, but many. This is more than likely why there are over 400 adverse events surrounding the experimental mRNA injection.

So, the next time someone claims these “vaccines” do not alter the human genome or DNA, you can refer that individual to Tal Zaks of Moderna, Inc. who claims otherwise.

https://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/moderna-chief-medical-officer-admits-mrna-alters-dna/283512

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Friendly reminder that the public will not know when microwave towers alter their frequencies and signal intensities to provoke clusters of illness to be attributed to some new "variant". Its invisible but very deadly. The smartmeters have unlimited juice and the flexibility to target specific districts to mimick an outbreak of covid. I mean, its insane the number of ways they have to poison and kill us. We are inclined to think they are too engrossed in vax killing to bother activating other more basic tradition methods of tainting food and drink and air. The real disease is that talmudic mindset driving this madness. It has no mechanism for moderation. It is unfettered excess normally moderated by those targetted. When the last of us are gone these tribally affiliated clowns will feed on each other and self destruct. That or the robots will do what we should have done, eradicate this disease once and for all. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Just a thought that crossed my mind a pondering really.

Wondering if this Astrazeneca noise is an attempt to get people to take the other vaccines?

Simply because it is my understanding that the other vaccines are gene therapies, and the AZ one isn't. So if they wanna mess with your genes they want you on the other ones............

hmmm

Maybe it is.... but I wouldn't have any.  Why are there so many deaths and bad side effects being reported from the vaccines? I don't trust them.

https://usawatchdog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/1a-3.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Friendly reminder that the public will not know when microwave towers alter their frequencies and signal intensities to provoke clusters of illness to be attributed to some new "variant". Its invisible but very deadly. The smartmeters have unlimited juice and the flexibility to target specific districts to mimick an outbreak of covid. I mean, its insane the number of ways they have to poison and kill us. We are inclined to think they are too engrossed in vax killing to bother activating other more basic tradition methods of tainting food and drink and air. The real disease is that talmudic mindset driving this madness. It has no mechanism for moderation. It is unfettered excess normally moderated by those targetted. When the last of us are gone these tribally affiliated clowns will feed on each other and self destruct. That or the robots will do what we should have done, eradicate this disease once and for all. 

Out of likes, but a good reminder.

Snip-it_1617883657984.jpg.cbb74fe6bdd59fe190e6c5f729f0c13a.jpg

https://www.fiercepharma.com/special-report/pharma-s-biggest-flops

20210408_080850.jpg.3199c949e98833070f6a17a107253ae7.jpg

Snip-it_1617883740656.jpg.cca4ddc6a58d720b15316283ad0a47e5.jpg

9. Covid-19 vaccines. Truly a timeline of suffering and needless death. A legacy of cheating and lying and homicide yet the zombies line up filled with hope and trust. So arrogant and philosemetic they use humans instead of rats for experimentation. Legions of persons through history have tried to warn us about this judaic plague sickening humanity.

6 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

The European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) in Strasbourg ruled Thursday that compulsory vaccinations are legal and may be necessary in democratic societies.

https://www.dw.com/en/echr-rules-obligatory-vaccination-may-be-necessary/a-57128443

Wankers!

However, reading the article at hand, I wonder if they have any compelling evidence to back this statement up:

Anti-vaxxers — people who refuse to receive vaccines, or to vaccinate their children — have spread various conspiracy theories about why governments want to vaccinate their populations

Fuckin unbelievable statement this is. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

European Court for Human Rights has ruled vaccines could be compulsory.

https://www.dw.com/en/echr-rules-obligatory-vaccination-may-be-necessary/a-57128443

This is a court filled with imposters. A den of vipers eager to see growth and profit in their pharma stock. Whoring out their credentials to the highest bidders. We will need a totally overhauled judicial system too if we want to avoid widespread vigilante justice. The courts were designed to avoid people taking the law into their own hands. If I was them I would be hesitant to broadcast such a total breakdown of those systems of redress.