Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

The AstraZ clot panto is a desperate attempt to overplay an incredibly weak hand. They're trying to use it to either extend the current lockdown or lead us into the next one in a few weeks, whilst distracting from the fact their own 'covid' 'death/case' figures are negligible. I say bring it on, because even a fair proportion of the hypnotised majority aren't going to take another lockdown so willingy.    

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

He/she an Obvious 77th job in my opinion.

 

Yep.

Why else would they come here, needling people in a phony, questioning manner about these same basic questions.

Then posting fact checker ffs.

Hence my earlier post, The Troll Song.

However, sincere apologies if I'm wrong.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

The AstraZ clot panto is a desperate attempt to overplay an incredibly weak hand. They're trying to use it to either extend the current lockdown or lead us into the next one in a few weeks, whilst distracting from the fact their own 'covid' 'death/case' figures are negligible. I say bring it on, because even a fair proportion of the hypnotised majority aren't going to take another lockdown so willingy.    

 

Let's hope so

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, TFH said:

 

I'm not saying everything is bad, chum, I'm just answering a question someone asked about a 3rd-person post. 

 

Ps in my experience (having been permanently disabled by one a few yrs ago) hospitals are not good places to be outside of lifesaving treatment. 

 

Pps you'd earlier agreed with the sentiment. 🤔

 

Screenshot_20210407-200806_Browser.jpg

Taking care of your body is alway a good idea. Nothing wrong with that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Daz181 said:
UK scientists: "Resurgence in hospitalisations and deaths is dominated by those that have received two doses of the vaccine."
Hopes that life may soon be back to normal were dashed by Boris Johnson this week when he indicated that restrictions would remain in place to prevent a deadly third coronavirus wave. Predictably, the announcement relied on unduly pessimistic modelling, which suggested a full release from lockdown in June could trigger a new wave of hospital admissions every bit as bad as the January peak and result in up to 59,900 deaths...

[link to www.telegraph.co.uk (secure)] 

Buried in the summary: "The resurgence in hospitalisations and deaths is dominated by those that have received two doses of the vaccine."
Yes, you did read that correctly. Third wave deaths will predominantly be driven by people who have been vaccinated
(Paywall article but screenshots in tweet)
[link to twitter.com (secure)] 

Interested in reading more about this. I can't view the telepraph was it's subscription only. Any more sources? 

 

It's probably the ADE thing that was spoken about a while back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

 

How long until the brain dead begin to gradually forget what life was like before Covid ?? Hard to imagine anyone would forget and begin to view this current nightmare as normal but it's possible with well made propaganda and lots of psychological manipulation.

I believe, for many, that time is upon us.

 

I have been thinking of this very idea quite often, as of late. I've noted how well adapted to the mask culture most around me have become.

 

The young woman who delivered my catnip this afternoon, not only had on a nose/mouth mask, but a plastic face shield, as well. The text message to announce her ETA, suggested I wear a mask. I didn't. The young gal in the Hazmat gear didn't seem to mind.

 

She did not show any signs of feeling odd. I waited until she left before I had a laugh at her over-the-top get up. But, then I thought, as you've questioned, how "we" have all adapted to utter insanity on a global level.

 

I appreciate the human animal's ability to adapt to his environment. It's helped us last through a great many things. But, this is not adapting to an environment. This is some form of global mind control...at the risk of sounding overly dramatic.

 

This is, quite literally living in The Emperor's New Clothes. A great many who are "adapting" can clearly see he is nude, but they fear admitting the obvious.

 

Why the fear? Is peer pressure that strong for a majority of adults? Have a majority of adults, and future adults, already been dumbed down to the level near that of Idiocracy? I believe so. As a musician/songwriter, all the proof I need is in the Top 40. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/975909/S1182_SPI-M-O_Summary_of_modelling_of_easing_roadmap_step_2_restrictions.pdf

 

This is the source of the document that says the third wave will be predominantly those who have received 2 doses. Can anyone make head nor tale of it? I work as an analyst and I'm confused.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

I believe, for many, that time is upon us.

 

I have been thinking of this very idea quite often, as of late. I've noted how well adapted to the mask culture most around me have become.

 

The young woman who delivered my catnip this afternoon, not only had on a nose/mouth mask, but a plastic face shield, as well. The text message to announce her ETA, suggested I wear a mask. I didn't. The young gal in the Hazmat gear didn't seem to mind.

 

She did not show any signs of feeling odd. I waited until she left before I had a laugh at her over-the-top get up. But, then I thought, as you've questioned, how "we" have all adapted to utter insanity on a global level.

 

I appreciate the human animal's ability to adapt to his environment. It's helped us last through a great many things. But, this is not adapting to an environment. This is some form of global mind control...at the risk of sounding overly dramatic.

 

This is, quite literally living in The Emperor's New Clothes. A great many who are "adapting" can clearly see he is nude, but they fear admitting the obvious.

 

Why the fear? Is peer pressure that strong for a majority of adults? Have a majority of adults, and future adults, already been dumbed down to the level near that of Idiocracy? I believe so. As a musician/songwriter, all the proof I need is in the Top 40. 

 

Out of likes. I suppose to people like on this forum for example who question things and try to see the bigger picture this current dystopia is unacceptable and always will be, we'll never accept it but as time goes on the non questioners you do wonder if things carry on as they are in a year or 18 months will they have forgotten life pre Covid ??

If in 18 months time you said to one of them "Wasn't life better before Covid ??" they may just respond with a blank look of confusion, there may be a vague and fuzzy glimmer of memory that something existed pre Covid but it will be mostly gone.

 

Quick Edit : The last few days I had a plumber visit my house and also spoke to a deliveryman at my front door, neither wore a mask and weren't bothered about standing close to me and chatting so there's hope.

Edited by Lamp Of Truth
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Regardless if this virus exists or not, the fact that so many people have put their trust in a system made up of criminals (murderers, pedos, thugs) and are completely “OK” with these thugs forcing them to put poison in their bodies just blows my mind .This is what bothers me more than anything. How could people be so ignorant??

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Martin1234 said:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/975909/S1182_SPI-M-O_Summary_of_modelling_of_easing_roadmap_step_2_restrictions.pdf

 

This is the source of the document that says the third wave will be predominantly those who have received 2 doses. Can anyone make head nor tale of it? I work as an analyst and I'm confused.

Not really. They don’t seem to show their sources so it is impossible to see how they got their results. Probably the intention 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

 

Out of likes. I suppose to people like on this forum for example who question things and try to see the bigger picture this current dystopia is unacceptable and always will be, we'll never accept it but as time goes on the non questioners you do wonder if things carry on as they are in a year or 18 months will they have forgotten life pre Covid ??

If in 18 months time you said to one of them "Wasn't life better before Covid ??" they may just respond with a blank look of confusion, there may be a vague and fuzzy glimmer of memory that something existed pre Covid but it will be mostly gone.

 

Quick Edit : The last few days I had a plumber visit my house and also spoke to a deliveryman at my front door, neither wore a mask and weren't bothered about standing close to me and chatting so there's hope.

I always say to people at my door etc, that they can do what they want as regards masks. Let them know I couldn’t care less about covid. That it would be better to die than keep listening to the covid bs. Need to live not exist!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TFH said:

"blood clots are very rare" = vacx is safe. 

 

OK.

 

ANY form of health problem from consuming cannabis is extremely rare indeed. Death is non existent. 

 

Just saying. 

 

 

Love the bbc telling everyone the risk vs reward scenario. Try telling some family who has had someone killed by a vaccine that.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Polish Paster who so magnificently booted those Canadian thugfuckerys out of his Easter celebration gives TV interview telling Canadians to rise up! (He says he was bought up under the Communist dictatorship behind the Iron Curtain and been yelling from the rooftops since this started) - worth the 7min listen to all his words

 

He says they have been harassing and intimidating them for the whole 13 months, record on Christmas 100 officers and 52 police cruisers .....quote: "I told them don't you dare keep coming here intimidating our children, our elderly, our woman"

 

I fucking love how Brave and Noble the Polish are! 

 

Not having a specific dig here, but what English Bishop or NZ Minister has this mindset our children, our elderly, our woman 👊👊👊👊

 

There is a dearth of pastors in the UK who have ever experienced persecution. Indeed, the hierarchy of the visible 'church' above them are largely not interested in God except as a concept behind which they enjoy position and power.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...