Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Recommended Posts

On 8/14/2020 at 9:42 AM, Illmatic said:

 

He's probably a very smart businessman in a way, in terms of choosing the most profitable strategies for Microsoft, his vaccine interests etc, but social smarts and charisma he definitely doesn't have. You'd think they've have chosen someone a little bit better. 

 

He's been placed or been allowed to excel. Please dont think his achievements are off his own back. Same as musk, Zuckerberg, Bezos et al.

 

It's all one grand theatre production.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 33.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • EnigmaticWorld

    1532

  • oddsnsods

    1459

  • DarianF

    1445

  • SimonTV

    1239

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

Posted Images

On 8/14/2020 at 5:42 AM, Illmatic said:

 

He's probably a very smart businessman in a way, in terms of choosing the most profitable strategies for Microsoft, his vaccine interests etc, but social smarts and charisma he definitely doesn't have. You'd think they've have chosen someone a little bit better. 

He couldn't solve the virus problems with Microsoft and now we're putting our faith in him to solve this "deadly virus"? 

He can shove that vaccine where the sun don't shine. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

public health england to be scrapped

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53799854

 

This was posted on StandUp Birmingham:

 

I don't know if any of you have seen this yet but Matt Hancock has just axxed Public Health England.

Now whilst I think they have made a complete hash of the Covid response and it's been proven they have been accrediting everything from heart attacks to falling off a ladder as a Covid death I think this is a sinister move.

Don't get me wrong there is no love lost for me for PHE however anyone that knows how PHE works know they are imbedded in local authoritys across the country.

Matt Hancock has now decided that he is going to link the test and trace system outscourced to SERCO (Who have been fined for a data protection breech and the same company who won a contract to house refugees and illegal immigrants to the tune of 2 billion pounds over 10 years . )

This new service will be called the National Institute for health protection headed up by Baroness Dido Harding.

Now this news has only just come out in the press but it feels very much like a power grab

The one line from Hancock about this that made me shudder
"This will give ministers direct control over it's future response to Pandemic threats. "

This role will report directly to Matt Hancock and Sir Patrick Vallance who was heavily funded by Bill Gates around Dementia treatments and was until very recently president of pharmaceutical company GSK in research and development .

This will be modelled on the Robert Kosch Institute in Germany. Doing some research on this group shows that one of the current project groups is to look at how information is disseminated to various groups including politicians , health professionals and members of the public. The way they do this is via behavioural science . The study of how behaviour can be controlled and manipulated to get the desired effect/ response.

This is an explanation of a project group on their website.

The Corona Virus Pandemic has shown how difficult it is to communicate the facts , risks and uncertancies around health topics effectively and with transparence. (Nothing too ominous there right ?)

Then it goes on to say how enormously important this is and to communicate more effectively they will be using methods from empirical cognitive and behavioural sciences, such as the development and testing of various communication formats and media .

Because this institute dates back to 1891 I was interested in it's history so I googled what part did the Institute play in the 2nd world war. Lots of things came up about the develolment of vaccines but one interesting entry for 1933 - After the National Socialist Takeover , jewish scientists are forced to leave the institute . During the Third Reich RKI is heavily involved in National Socialist strong arm tactics. Leading scientists play a role amongst others in human experimentation in Sanatoria and concentration camps .

In 1942 the institute becomes an independant reich institute called the Robert Kich Institute. It now focuses on research into infectious disease that threaten military striking power.

So our government is now modelling our public health services with a biomedical institute that tortured people in the second world war and is looking at how to control peoples behaviour today .

All of this information can be fact checked.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thai nursery children isolated in their own plastic pods.

 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/thai-nursery-kids-separated-pods-22497182

 

Child cruelty is the "new normal."

 

From the above article, "remarkable pictures show the huge changes that have had to happen."

 

The 'contagion' is a psy-op, it's not real, therefore, this didn't HAVE to happen, they want it to happen.

 

Why?

 

To condition humanity from infancy to living in 'pods' or 'cells' while they slave for the Elite scum.

Edited by Velma
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

cra.jpg.607768e804362ca7f6d975a3db89aed8.jpg

UK has similar:

 

Children

18(1)An individual who has responsibility for a child must, so far as reasonably practicable, secure that the child complies with any direction, instruction, requirement or restriction given to or imposed on the child under this Part of this Schedule.

(2)An individual who has responsibility for a child must provide to a person exercising a power under this Part of this Schedule such information and assistance in relation to the child as is reasonably necessary and practicable in the circumstances.

(3)A power under this Part of this Schedule to direct or require a child to go to a place may instead be exercised by directing or requiring an individual who has responsibility for the child to take the child to the place.

(4)A power under paragraph 10 or 14 may only be exercised in relation to a child in the presence of—

(a)an individual who has responsibility for the child, or

(b)if the child is not accompanied by such an individual, an adult (not being a person on whom powers are conferred under this Part of this Schedule) that the person exercising the power considers to be appropriate, having regard to any views of the child.

(5)Where a power under this Part of this Schedule is exercisable in relation to a child but the child is not accompanied by an individual who has responsibility for the child, the person by whom the power is exercisable must—

(a)if practicable, contact an individual who has responsibility for the child before the power is exercised, or

(b)if that is not practicable, take reasonable steps after the power is exercised to contact such an individual and inform them of any exercise of the power in relation to the child.

(6)Where a child has a right of appeal (see paragraph 17) the right may be exercised by an individual who has responsibility for the child.

(7)For the purposes of this paragraph—

  • “adult” means a person aged 18 or over;

  • “child” means a person under the age of 18;

  • an individual has responsibility for a child—

    (a)

    if the individual has custody or charge of the child for the time being (without being a person on whom powers are conferred by this Part of this Schedule), or

    (b)

    if the individual has parental responsibility for the child (within the meaning of the Children Act 1989)

     

    .https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2020/7/schedule/21/enacted

     

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BlueSky said:

UK has similar:

 

Children

 

18(1)An individual who has responsibility for a child must, so far as reasonably practicable, secure that the child complies with any direction, instruction, requirement or restriction given to or imposed on the child under this Part of this Schedule.

 

(2)An individual who has responsibility for a child must provide to a person exercising a power under this Part of this Schedule such information and assistance in relation to the child as is reasonably necessary and practicable in the circumstances.

 

(3)A power under this Part of this Schedule to direct or require a child to go to a place may instead be exercised by directing or requiring an individual who has responsibility for the child to take the child to the place.

 

(4)A power under paragraph 10 or 14 may only be exercised in relation to a child in the presence of—

 

(a)an individual who has responsibility for the child, or

 

(b)if the child is not accompanied by such an individual, an adult (not being a person on whom powers are conferred under this Part of this Schedule) that the person exercising the power considers to be appropriate, having regard to any views of the child.

 

(5)Where a power under this Part of this Schedule is exercisable in relation to a child but the child is not accompanied by an individual who has responsibility for the child, the person by whom the power is exercisable must—

 

(a)if practicable, contact an individual who has responsibility for the child before the power is exercised, or

 

(b)if that is not practicable, take reasonable steps after the power is exercised to contact such an individual and inform them of any exercise of the power in relation to the child.

 

(6)Where a child has a right of appeal (see paragraph 17) the right may be exercised by an individual who has responsibility for the child.

 

(7)For the purposes of this paragraph—

  • “adult” means a person aged 18 or over;

  • “child” means a person under the age of 18;

  • an individual has responsibility for a child—

    (a)

    if the individual has custody or charge of the child for the time being (without being a person on whom powers are conferred by this Part of this Schedule), or

    (b)

    if the individual has parental responsibility for the child (within the meaning of the Children Act 1989)

     

    .https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2020/7/schedule/21/enacted

     

 

I'm aware, but It's always worth reminding newbies.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Sidlittle said:


can you expand a little please ? I listen to talkSPORT sometimes . 

 

I noticed it a few times the other week. They slid it in during the ad breaks usually in the early morning. Some guy in a creepy mocking voice warning against conspiracy theories about Covid-19. Obviously government funded. I'm not sure if it's still running as I listen to talkSPORT a lot less than I used to and that ad kind of put me off listening even more.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2020 at 12:31 PM, Tinfoil Hat said:

Out of curiosity, has anyone here been tested. I haven't (and have no desire to be) but am just wondering where they're getting these figures from - even if the tests themselves weren't flawed to start with.

 

I have not been tested and don't know of anyone in my personal network that has suffered any extremes (outside of normal flu like symptoms) or died from Covid 19 or for that matter even had any sort of a test.

To be honest I don't even know where the local testing station is and wouldn't go if I did.
It seems the government are clearly on a spending spree with their big pharma buddies by buying a shed load of vaccines that have yet to be properly proven and where the majority will probably never be used.

Edited by alex67
missed a word
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sidlittle said:


can you expand a little please ? I listen to talkSPORT sometimes . 

 

 

Took me a long time to find this.. It stopped quite a while back apparently. 15:15 if the timestamp doesn't work.

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Staeld said:

Anyone heard that creepy conspiracy theory warning on Talksport ? It's pretty weird.

its on a few radio stations

the mental health awareness advert was creepy also, it was on every single radio station at the same time

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is from 5 months ago and it struck me as pretty creepy. A caller named Susan says she won't obey the guidelines and asks how they're going to keep an eye on 72 million people, then the host says very easily as there are CCTV cameras everywhere and that if you have mobile phone then we're keeping an eye on you.

 

Susan calls in at 43:48

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...