Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

5 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

When are the reporters, journalists, police etc going to realize that they too are just pawns and they are helping usher in the new world order and that it is going to affect them personally and their families.

Jeez, are they stupid mofos or something, do they think they are special and the new world order rules won't apply to them?

One thing I have noticed in recent months is that quite a few reporters and journalists from the BBC and Guardian etc have been dying in their 40s and 50s, usually from cancer.

Does cancer have a psychological /stress component, and are these premature ends the result of the psychological stress of their workplace structure of the permanent lie?

Just now, pete675 said:

One thing I have noticed in recent months is that quite a few reporters and journalists from the BBC and Guardian etc have been dying in their 40s and 50s, usually from cancer.

Does cancer have a psychological /stress component, and are these premature ends the result of the psychological stress of their workplace structure of the permanent lie?

Fair point. Like the lie is so heavy on the soul that it causes you to die early due to the trauma of constantly lying. Could be. 👍

Might is Right, hence divide & conquer. Only when we are willing to die for freedom, will we be able to achieve it. Only when we come together, will we achieve it. Everyone, every prophet who has said and preached 'Love one another, live in peace etc' has been killed.

Our unity, our empathy and love which is a Human trait and power, a trait that they are devoid of, maybe they cremated their cares, that is why they divide us along every line and we are responsible for buying into racism, sexism, classism etc.

Of course we are all different, of course we're not all exactly the same but it's those differences that make us who we are as individuals and our similarities that grant us the empathy to understand one another.

Its those who push these agendas that are responsible and yet the great work has always been to accelerate these naturally occurung evils of man, so that we can reach a tipping point before we end up destroying the world.

Its a risky stratagy, woe be to the souls of such men should they fail. As Daddy Bush said 'If they knew what we've been doing, they'd lynch us in the streets'.

GettyImages-463895919-5897fe4f5f9b5874eed5b71a.jpg.2d296fd0173d69f4d630249d4a46a3df.jpg

• Like 1

It was recently discovered that stress kills. Yes, I know. But the physiological processes that occur have now been elucidated.

I felt sorry for the scientist during her presentation as she eventually had to say 'We've discovered that stress kills'.

The wages of Sin is Death. The Spirit is made flesh. Sin is stressful, stress kills.

Thus, does grace extend life?

Edited by Seconal

3 minutes ago, pete675 said:

Does cancer have a psychological /stress component

I believe so definitely. a friend died of cancer a couple of years ago.

Shortly before he was diagnosed he had lost his job, was being done for driving with no insurance & having to pay back thousands in owed housing benefit money (all  this was caused by the company he worked for)

As you can imagine the massive stress on him took its toll.

"Under-30s are to be offered an alternative Covid jab to the AstraZeneca vaccine due to mounting evidence linking it to rare blood clots, the UK's vaccine advisory body says." 

<select the last 6 months of snotty, pro-vax social media denial/assertions of your choice as they're all the same>

If it's starting to be drip fed to us from the media - ie what truthers have been claiming from day one would happen -what does this mean? 🤔 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56665517

Edited by TFH

4 minutes ago, TFH said:

"Under-30s are to be offered an alternative Covid jab to the AstraZeneca vaccine due to mounting evidence linking it to rare blood clots, the UK's vaccine advisory body says." 

They are all pretty much the same though aren't they? except the Russian version.

When it comes to drugs side effects they take into account common 1 in 10, uncommon 1 in 100, rare 1 in 1000, very rare 1 in 10,000, extremely rare 1 in 100,000.

The problem with the vaccine is the amount of people being prescribed it, so rare side effects are affecting many people.

44 minutes ago, Rolandson said:

I am from Austria. On Tuesday i have to go to the hospital. The thing is you need have an negative covid test to get in now.

I will not take that test. fuck them. if I will make one they win.

what would you do?

This is what I'm afraid off... Can you find a lawyer? They can't refuse treatment even if you are sick. You can also ask for test from blood. I don't know how these antibody tests work but maybe it would be some alternative? 

11 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

They are all pretty much the same though aren't they? except the Russian version.

Russian have some nano shit in them too... Don't trust anyone!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Seconal said:

Well see who laughs last when everyone is found to be infertile.

What a number has been done on them.

infertility, possibility of early death, no holidays, no freedoms they were expecting.