Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

52 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

ffyyy.jpg.2f4b3e453ce44968e49da32e8dd1f72d.jpg

Broken Britain. Sorry that you have no representation, lad.

Maybe that £5 billion that went to serco to house illegals could be spent on housing the Boris lockdown homeless.

9 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

i have no evidence of my opinion.

my opinion is based on logic and critical thinking.

if viruses are non transmissible then the only other option has to be bacterial right.

There is another possibility. There is no pandemic or disease killing people. Below is a graph showing the percentages of total deaths per age category from February to September in the United States for 2020 and the death-rate remained more or less the same before and after COVID (see link below). Icke is right, there is no disease going around killing people. It is all fiction. There has been a spike in deaths since the vaccines were rolled out though which is probably killing people and which they have camouflaged as another wave.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201122214034/https:/www.jhunewsletter.com/article/2020/11/a-closer-look-at-u-s-deaths-due-to-covid-19

pasted-image-0

Edited by evanslr

Just now, SimonTV said:

Maybe that £5 billion that went to serco to house illegals could be spent on housing the Boris lockdown homeless.

What kind of evil nation houses it's people? It's not progress until we're all on the streets in breadlines, queuing for our mealworm burgers.

15 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

i have no evidence of my opinion.

my opinion is based on logic and critical thinking.

if viruses are non transmissible then the only other option has to be bacterial right.

Yes, it has too be, but could it be a parasitical infection? I think this because doctors are saying ivermectin is an effective treatment against covid. And ivermectin is a parasitical drug treatment.

12 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

What kind of evil nation houses it's people? It's not progress until we're all on the streets in breadlines, queuing for our mealworm burgers.

Probably just propaganda to get people used to the idea of communal houses and pod living tbh. That being said, the British man can't compete with people that come here and work for a pittance, not unless we we adopt a new lifestyle where too many people live under one roof like the illegals. This shite has been in the making for a while.

Could be worse though. Could be a German in Hamburg where they won't build any more single family homes.

Just now, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Beyond disgraceful....it's fucking criminal.

Yep. I'm convinced that they're trying to to make us Westerners snap once again, and they'll call us the great satan when we do again, even though we'll just become the monster that they created. Absolute parasites.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I actually did some due dilligence and looked into his background since I haven't heard any analysis so far by literally anyone

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1994641/

A lot of this article is sucking his dick but some parts are so crucial 

Tony was tops in his class at Our Lady of Guadalupe elementary school. He always excelled academically, but he was not a nerd. In the 1950s Bensonhurst was a working-class Brooklyn neighborhood for Italians and Jews.

In 1958, he entered Regis High School, a free school on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, with a special mission of educating sons of Catholic immigrants in the Jesuit tradition. The Jesuit philosophy, “To be men for others,” was an important principle that ran through Tony’s education. His high school training emphasized languages and the classics. He took four years of Latin, three of Greek, and two of French. His teachers drilled into him two ideals — precision of thought and economy of expression,

He is literally a jesuit (who is completely owned by world jewry no question)

High school... training? For what? They don't say what he's training for so what is it? What training does he need to learn 2 kabbalistic, ancient languages and the freemasonic french language?

France is notorious for training these absolute shitbags in their trade of fucking over the free world...

Training... Special mission... hmm okay

Another one who attended an exclusive Jesuit school is the comedian Chris Morris (Stonyhurst College - The school's alumni include three Saints,[11] twelve Beati,[11] seven archbishops,[11] seven Victoria Cross winners,[12] a Peruvian president, a Bolivian president, a New Zealand prime minister, a signatory of the American Declaration of Independence and several writers, sportsmen, and politicians.[13]).

He's made some funny shows over the years but I didn't like 'Four Lions' that much, especially because it toed the line and reinforced the idea of British Muslims being responsible for 7/7. I guess he's aware there's a limit to what he can talk about in the mainstream, but if so surely he wouldn't have made Four Lions at all.

And I'm listening to the vaccine chaps and they're asll saying we have to remember that only slight chance you will die from the vacccine let's not blow this out of proportion its better to take it.....

Like elephant in the room... Like hello...

Can't we apply the same logic to the Covid ? lolz... would be the 1st question I would ask.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Seconal said:

Its no secret how immigrants are made. I wonder if a savoir will come. Maybe a viral strain that increases peoples aggressor responses. There's more of us than them.

Well foreigners are welcome to join us in our fight against warmongering psychos and exploitation of foreign people, but that's too much like what Mr Mosley wanted.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

I am from Austria. On Tuesday i have to go to the hospital. The thing is you need have an negative covid test to get in now.

I will not take that test. fuck them. if I will make one they win.

what would you do?

4 minutes ago, Rolandson said:

I am from Austria. On Tuesday i have to go to the hospital. The thing is you need have an negative covid test to get in now.

what would you do?

Hi from Switzerland ask yourself do you really need to go to hospital ? Are their other therapies or treatment available ? Hospital in neighbour country?  
 i will never take a stupid pointless test  PUNKT!

14 minutes ago, Rolandson said:

what would you do?

Ask them for an antibodies test.

its more awkward for them than a pcr afaik.